2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

genero81

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
James Corbett made an interesting argument that they're trying to replace everything natural with an artificial substitute that they can control and own. So, maybe there is something to making the outside world bland in order to encourage participation in augmented and virtual reality.

Just a thought

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
One more thought on fashion and home decor - animal prints have become hot in recent years. Some of this is related to MKUltra and Beta Kitten programming, but primarily appeals to and promotes our more animalistic nature - savagery and survival of the fittest.

Heather

Jedi Council Member
Okay, so, Monkey Werx has some interesting things to say. First, he does believe the Joint Chiefs letter to be legit. Apparently there were those who were questioning its authenticity. However, how he reads the timing of that disloyal exit is that something is about to take place. He thinks today or tomorrow. He's not specifying exactly what he thinks that "something" might be, but obviously he's talking military.

Also, there were a lot of C130's and C17's (both military transport aircraft) over the country when he did this last update yesterday, so that would be in keeping with the idea that something could be about to take place.

He also brings up the special ops command that now reports directly to the Acting Defense Secretary. Concerning this, something Trump put out just a few days ago, December 10, was an "Order of Succession Within the Department of Defense." So, here we have again Trump acting in a way that doesn't seem to suggest he's enabling a "smooth" transition.

"So," says Monkey Werx, "if you can't trust your Joint Chiefs, this [order of succession] tells you exactly who you can trust." He points out that what you don't see on this order of succession are the Joint Chiefs -- and this was put out before their own letter came out. (You can see this document starting at 8:18 on this video.)

Anyway, hard to say how legit this is, but Monkey Werx believes something is about to "pop."

Last edited:

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Posting this quote here, since the issue of observing reality as it is vs. wishful thinking has been touched upon several times in this thread:

...we must always hold truth, as best we can determine it, to be more important, more vital to our self-interest, than our comfort. Conversely, we must always consider our personal discomfort relatively unimportant and, indeed, even welcome it in the service of the search for truth. Mental health is an ongoing process of dedication to reality at all costs.

It's by M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled.

Heather

Jedi Council Member
Monkey Werx seems to be a decent guy but he's been saying "it looks like things are about to go hot" for weeks now.
Yes, although he has owned up to his past mistakes. He even said he knows he has to hold back more, especially since the military sources he uses, which he claims used to be very reliable, are telling him that there is just so much misinformation out there right now that they too are getting tripped up.

Heather

Jedi Council Member
Okay, so, Monkey Werx has some interesting things to say. First, he does believe the Joint Chiefs letter to be legit. Apparently there were those who were questioning its authenticity. However, how he reads the timing of that disloyal exit is that something is about to take place. He thinks today or tomorrow. He's not specifying exactly what he thinks that "something" might be, but obviously he's talking military.

Also, there were a lot of C130's and C17's (both military transport aircraft) over the country when he did this last update yesterday, so that would be in keeping with the idea that something could be about to take place.

He also brings up the special ops command that now reports directly to the Acting Defense Secretary. Concerning this, something Trump put out just a few days ago, December 10, was an "Order of Succession Within the Department of Defense." So, here we have again Trump acting in a way that doesn't seem to suggest he's enabling a "smooth" transition.

"So," says Monkey Werx, "if you can't trust your Joint Chiefs, this [order of succession] tells you exactly who you can trust." He points out that what you don't see on this order of succession are the Joint Chiefs -- and this was put out before their own letter came out. (You can see this document starting at 8:18 on this video.)

Anyway, hard to say how legit this is, but Monkey Werx believes something is about to "pop."

Correction: I said "a few days ago" for December 10th. I was thinking January 10th. So, that's far less dramatic.

Last edited:

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Okay, so, Monkey Werx has some interesting things to say.
Sorry to say, but I think all of this is just contributing to unfounded anticipation which is exactly what we don't want to participate in - in fact, it's counterproductive to our aim of a better world/reality.

"Just the facts, ma'am."

Heather

Jedi Council Member
Sorry to say, but I think all of this is just contributing to unfounded anticipation which is exactly what we don't want to participate in - in fact, it's counterproductive to our aim of a better world/reality.

"Just the facts, ma'am."

Yes, I had second thoughts about my post. Although there are some interesting items I mentioned. Still, Monkey Werx doesn't have a credible enough record.

Heather

Jedi Council Member
Yes, I had second thoughts about my post. Although there are some interesting items I mentioned. Still, Monkey Werx doesn't have a credible enough record.
Interesting to note, I was just watching his next video of today and it was blacked out before I could see the whole thing.

Now it says it was removed by the uploader. That's all I know.

Top Bottom