2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Agreed. The FBI is projecting what they are going to do. MAGA/Trump supporters have been overwhelmingly passive the last 4 years. Hopefully this isn't what plays out, or it fizzles out.
The problem is, even if Trump supporters stay home, we have to assume something can be manufactured.

What's rather puzzling is, since Christopher Miller, the Acting Secretary of Defense, is the one sending troops in to supplement the D.C. National Guard, isn't there a loyalty issue here? There would seem to be troops representing both sides of the aisle, no?

Why would the D.C. Mayor ask for federal troops that are still under the command of Trump?

Is there something I'm not seeing here?

And Trump has to know this is a set-up. He just issued his statement to go on the record indicating, in no uncertain terms, that he has no tolerance for violence. I know this was already posted, but here is Trump's statement, as quoted by the Epoch Times:

“In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking, and NO vandalism of any kind,” Trump said. “That is not what I stand for and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”

This, at the very least, throws a wrench into the Left's desired narrative. Still, they will carry out their false flag regardless.

So, what is Trump thinking? Can he run interference?

When he mentions "our movement" it sounds like it is an ongoing one.
Yes, it does.

He's doing something quite cunning here. Even more than his written statement, he's making it clear that:

"No true supporter of mine can ever support political violence." And he continues like that, line after line, making it clear that neither he himself or any true supporter would commit these types of violent acts.

With this speech he's disrupting the narrative the Left will use as part of its second false flag operation on inauguration day, or even before.

But will that be enough? If not, if the false flag proceeds as planned, then what?

In any event, Trump in this speech is making it very clear that he knows very well what the Left is planning.

Last edited:
Something just occurred to me. Trump's rhetoric has been all about peace, calming down, etc. Everyone assumes this means he's thrown in the towel. And maybe he has.

When Caesar was considering whether or not to cross the Rubicon, his rhetoric was also about peace and reconciliation. He was ready, or at least said he was ready, to disband his legions ... so long as Pompey did the same, so he wouldn't need to worry about being arrested on trumped up charges by a corrupt senate who despised him.

Pompey refused to cooperate; the Senate refused to budge in their unreasonable demands; and so Caesar made his move.

Meanwhile, Trump still hasn't formally conceded.

As the saying goes ... wait and see.

The problem is, even if Trump supporters stay home, we have to assume something can be manufactured.

What's rather puzzling is, since Christopher Miller, the Acting Secretary of Defense, is the one sending troops in to supplement the D.C. National Guard, isn't there a loyalty issue here? There would seem to be troops representing both sides of the aisle, no?

Why would the D.C. Mayor ask for federal troops that are still under the command of Trump?

Is there something I'm not seeing here?

And Trump has to know this is a set-up. He just issued his statement to go on the record indicating, in no uncertain terms, that he has no tolerance for violence. I know this was already posted, but here is Trump's statement, as quoted by the Epoch Times:

This, at the very least, throws a wrench into the Left's desired narrative. Still, they will carry out their false flag regardless.

So, what is Trump thinking? Can he run interference?

How about interpreting, " there will be a peaceful transition" as in general Michael Flynn will take the reins for a while. Makes sense to me.

michael_flynn_photo_tom_williams_cq_roll_call_getty_images_166901662_profile_780419352346021.jpg

How about interpreting, " there will be a peaceful transition" as in general Michael Flynn will take the reins for a while. Makes sense to me.

View attachment 41671
Yes: enter General Flynn. (That's a serious scowl he's got going there!) I have just started listening to the latest Dark Journalist Youtube video, and he mentioned that Flynn had a great deal to do with getting Trump to run for president the first time around. Wow. Had no idea. And then look what happened to him. So, Flynn was part of a double threat, it seems. Trump backed by Flynn. And here he is back, and pardoned -- which allows him to again serve in government.

... all very interesting.

I just remembered: right before Trump was banned from Twitter he wrote a tweet telling his followers that he would protect them, that the future was "ours" sort of thing. But he was making it clear he would not let his supporters be abused, the way we know the Left plans to do straight off -- especially if they pull off this false flag.

So, that tweet is another example of someone who has no plans of leaving office. Whether he can pull it off is another thing. But the intention there is clear.

It's amazing to see people still holding out for Trump to do some "kraken" magic or something.
I must admit I do, Whishful thinking, I know.

It has been a process of accepting, seeing from another point of view, what is and has been his person, his government, and recently his position at the Plandemic. Even though, it bothers me greatly his foreign policy of meddling where he is not called and disgracing the lives of others "for the sake of the Americans".

What I feel is sadness and grief that his efforts may go to hell, the monster that steps hard, the system,. And, I understand that this is something that happens, maybe I'm still in denial, like after any trauma. It will pass.

Also: all the C-17s and C-130's Monkey Werx is seeing all across the country may be delivering federal troops to the locations where there will be these "armed protesters" the MSM keeps going on about, which are actually part of this nation-wide false flag they are planning.

I'm not engaging in wishful thinking. I'm just putting together what it is we know at this point.

I just remembered: right before Trump was banned from Twitter he wrote a tweet telling his followers that he would protect them, that the future was "ours" sort of thing. But he was making it clear he would not let his supporters be abused, the way we know the Left plans to do straight off -- especially if they pull off this false flag.

So, that tweet is another example of someone who has no plans of leaving office. Whether he can pull it off is another thing. But the intention there is clear.

I saw that tweet. I don't think Trump was cryptic. As I read it, he meant that the movement he started (MAGA) will continue to exist and grow. If enough people band together and keep their backs straight then there will be hope for the future.

Don't worry Heather. There wasn't much Trump could do anyway even as the president. Now people realize that the system is to corrupt to be fixed from within. That's good. But it also means that extreme measures and sacrifices will be neccesary to change things for the better.

Maybe a miracle of sorts will happen and Trump pulls of a Hail Mary like some said. But I'm not counting on it. That said, I find it interesting to follow the series of events.

I
I must admit I do, Whishful thinking, I know.

It has been a process of accepting, seeing from another point of view, what is and has been his person, his government, and recently his position at the Plandemic. Even though, it bothers me greatly his foreign policy of meddling where he is not called and disgracing the lives of others "for the sake of the Americans".

What I feel is sadness and grief that his efforts may go to hell, the monster that steps hard, the system,. And, I understand that this is something that happens, maybe I'm still in denial, like after any trauma. It will pass.
It is hard not to have hope when you know that Trump and his supporters have been demonized for four years now for challenging the machine. I think there is a also a legitimate concern about the coming crackdown on those who dared to question the status quo. Who knows just how far the payback will go? If there is still some crazy plan going on, I'll believe when I see it. Hope for the best but plan for the worst.

Back
Top Bottom