A team of scientists from Russia and Uzbekistan found that weak doses of radiation (such as X-rays) can destroy the coronavirus.
An original mechanism of Auger-destruction of the virus hereditary molecule when exposed to low doses of soft X-rays was proposed," says Anatoly Zatsepin, professor at the UrFU, head of the research laboratory "Physics of functional materials of carbon micro- and optoelectronics". - The essence of this pioneer idea is that the huge RNA molecule of this virus, when it gets into the human cell, has to deform strongly in many areas along its length. It turned out that the deformed spots along the RNA molecule were a thousand times more sensitive to radiation exposure than those of healthy cells. From this it followed that small doses of radiation, destructive to the virus, would be absolutely safe for healthy cells.
20210111_zacepin_kovid.jpg

"This method is designed not only for Covid-19 viruses, but also for other viruses, in particular for its mutations. As physicists, we develop and analyze the mechanisms of radiation effects at the micro level, while biologists and medics help us understand how this affects the human body as a whole. At the same time, in light of recent events, it should be noted that no mutations in the virus that prevent fighting it with biological methods at all affect the effectiveness of the radiation method by the Auger-destruction mechanism."
Scientists plan to determine whether the proposed mechanism is dominant in all likely situations or not.

Source: Low doses of radiation destroy coronavirus

I’m sorry if this has been posted but it is John Hopkins future-scenario report on the ”Spars Pandemic 2025-2028” They predict another Corona virus outbreak with many deaths, just like they predicted this one. I guess they don’t have much faith in the vaccine.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...ve/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf
That's a very interesting find echo, thank you. Only just starting to wade through its occulted language but it adds to the list of prescriptive programming/scenario revealing ahead of times.

Immediately of note on the first page:

While engaged with a rigorous simulated health emergency, scenario readers have the opportunity to mentally “rehearse” responses while also weighing the implications of their actions. At the same time, readers have a chance to consider what potential measures implemented in today’s environment might avert comparable communication dilemmas or classes of dilemmas in the future.

i.e. use this scenario to war-game how you will further twist and manipulate the population now we have got them to where they are in the COVID scenario - say 70% brainwashed and ready to be shepherd further down the hole and how we therefore concentrate efforts (including leveraging those 70%) to work on the remainder. And its all based on 'communication' i.e. narrative dominance.

(in passing I also noticed this:

From a government standpoint, the current administration is led by President Randall Archer, who took office in January 2025. Archer served as Vice President under President Jaclyn Bennett (2020-2024), who did not seek a second term due to health concerns.

Sounds like a thinly guarded anticipated scenario re Biden and Harris but with the sexes reversed to maintain the thinly veiled pretense.)

Dave Cullen has just posted a very interesting video relating to a 1979 made for TV German film that hits just about every single COVID 2020-21 scenario on the head 41 years ahead of time. Might be a good tool to pass on to wavering contacts and let them see how scenarios are not unique to their present circumstances but have well grooved precedents that amount to a clear foreknowledge and long term scenario planning.

The Hamburg Syndrome (1979) and Comparisons to the Covid Scam

On a final note, a plan seems to be emerging with regard to the cover story for the immediate 'success' and impact of the Vaccine.

1. WHO/CDC suddenly if surreptitiously announce to those who bother to actually read their statements online (as opposed to what the MSM reports) that yes indeed, it looks as if the PCR tests are being universally miscalibrated and leading to an increase in false positives, and should be adjusted down.
2. For this read code to tell the medical system to start re-calibrating testing levels downwards.
3. Result - bingo! - COVID positive cases start to dramatically drop away over the next while and we get (a) Biden as hero and (b) proof the vaccine works.

Problem reaction solution.

Only thing is that if this is the plan and the narrative starts to be 'look how quickly the cases are plummeting!', then as that develops to whatever level it becomes harder for them to sustain the narrative that success depends on getting everyone vaccinated so we can we get this thing under control. They can't have it both ways - cases dramatically falling = vaccination clearly works; some people won't take it - yet case numbers are dropping?! As the WHO has changed its definition of herd immunity to 'when all are vaccinated' how do they make that one stick together over the medium term? It's in danger of diluting their stick to move to forced vaccination because the case for needing to do so weakens somewhat each day the case figures go down...

I'm sure they'll find a way (probably reintroducing sudden sharp upward spikes just as it was looking as if we were out of the worst) but perhaps a small glimmer of hope in the short term for us to hold out for and to see how they manage this... though having said that, yes of course in game theory you appear to lose a round or two so you can ram home the advantage 3 steps later...

Dave Cullen has just posted a very interesting video relating to a 1979 made for TV German film that hits just about every single COVID 2020-21 scenario on the head 41 years ahead of time. Might be a good tool to pass on to wavering contacts and let them see how scenarios are not unique to their present circumstances but have well grooved precedents that amount to a clear foreknowledge and long term scenario planning.

The Hamburg Syndrome (1979) and Comparisons to the Covid Scam
That was a great video, thank you Michael B-C. I just wish I knew people who are actually 'wavering'... Perhaps I should try sporting a pony tail and running through the streets shouting that they're all 'as mad as pigs'? (that clip was quite inspiring :lol:)

Only thing is that if this is the plan and the narrative starts to be 'look how quickly the cases are plummeting!', then as that develops to whatever level it becomes harder for them to sustain the narrative that success depends on getting everyone vaccinated so we can we get this thing under control. They can't have it both ways - cases dramatically falling = vaccination clearly works; some people won't take it - yet case numbers are dropping?! As the WHO has changed its definition of herd immunity to 'when all are vaccinated' how do they make that one stick together over the medium term? It's in danger of diluting their stick to move to forced vaccination because the case for needing to do so weakens somewhat each day the case figures go down...
Yup, I think the powers that be are going to have to 'step it up a notch' to make sure that most folks stay hoodwinked by the crazy paralogic.. My guess is that they'll just have to keep manufacturing 'new waves', or 'mutated, more infectious' strains (a plan which is already in motion here in the UK) to justify forcibly vaccinating everyone.. I wonder what they've got lined up after that..? :rolleyes:

The Doublespeak of this is breathtaking.

So as many have noted, when someone elderly with underlying conditions dies with COVID its a national tragedy for which all must suffer, but when someone dies following a vaccine its totally OK - because people die all the time - and should be ignored as just normal. Nothing to see here.. move along, move along...

Of course no one is saying this to the elderly being effectively forced vaccinated all over the place without any form of due informed consent process for them or their families. But of course its fine for a public health guidelines to just state it with no directive on this other than jab, jab away for the good of all...

It gets worse

Israel’s Health Ministry has stated that it is safe to administer the second shot, provided the facial paralysis passes and there are no lingering, long-term effects from the first jab.

Like what?!?!?

If you read the article though, some doctors are questioning this guidance.

Typical. How many more need to die or get injured by this dangerous product?

Situation in Norway is escalating and starting to attract mainstream attention.

Bloomberg's now reporting it. Chinese state media also cited Norway in their call to ban the mRNA vaccine.

The institute also reported six anaphylaxis (severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction) cases. So far, including 51 severe ones, there have been 325 cases of side-effects allegedly related to the vaccine. Those results are within expectations and correspond to the US vaccination statistics, Keller-Stanislawski stated.

Looks like the adverse effects are also starting to kick in, in Germany.

They'll just keep generating excuses that it's all normal until a critical mass of injuries is reached.

Don't know if this video has been posted before, if so my apologizes for noise. but there is information on how Us citizens can obtain a legal prescription for hydroxychloroquine.

It's a presentation by Dr. Simone Gold, a member of Americas Front Line Doctors. She discusses the challenges of physicians that have refused to accept the official narrative regarding treatment and mask wearing. One physician in Oregon had his license pulled illegally.

She goes on to explain the side effects of this medical device. She gives information how this will affect women of childbearing age. It is unknown how this will affect the placenta. This device, instead of providing immunity, it causes a person to overreact, in a negative way, should they ultimate;ly be exposed to the virus. She then goes on to discuss the affect of antibody enhancement. She discusses potential fertility problems. These agents, mimic having COVID 19 indefinitely.

I thought that was interesting in light of all the COVID testing and the positive results. So if this is a reality. My thought is if this could be used for nefarious purposes if for example someone goes against the agenda. They will be placed in quarantine. I will now take off my tin foil hat.

Anyway here is the video, it was posted on Jan 4th and is about and hour long.

And the website for Americas Frontline Doctors.

Does anyone know where we can watch the entire movie ? I have searched extensively and can’t find it in any language. The Hamburg Syndrome.

Situation in Norway is escalating and starting to attract mainstream attention.

Bloomberg's now reporting it. Chinese state media also cited Norway in their call to ban the mRNA vaccine.

Worth noting in that Bloomberg article is that despite the cognitive dissonance available to anyone who reads it (95% safe vaccines is killing people) as early on in the article as possible they slap a big black, glaring, roaring slab of statistics to say - PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THE MILLIONS - CAUSE COVID! - THE STOCK MARKETS ARE UP - CAUSE COVID! So by the time you get past that the 13 deaths disappear under a mountain of more frightening and soothing statistics... nothing to see here...

Untitledfgr43.jpg

Nothing like unconscious programming even when they appear to be showing a counter narrative

I think this article from Children's Health Defense authored by Robert Kennedy, Death by Coincidence, it's well worth the read.

The reason for re posting, is because of this interesting comment below the article.

I am concerned about vaccine safety and the inadequacies of post marketing analysis for vaccine side effects. My former nurse practitioner, a thin energetic 54-year-old woman who works, out, plays golf and works >50 hours a week in a busy urgent care clinic, got a COVID vaccine several weeks ago. She reports that one nurse was recording her allergies (rash with Bactrim, allergy to ciprofloxacin, and anaphylaxis to Nexium) at the same time another nurse was giving the injection. Within 14 minutes her blood pressure spiked to 184/101. She was extremely dizzy. She was observed and sent home without treatment. For the next four days, she had fever, extreme muscle aches, extreme fatigue, and a sore arm that “felt like I had been punched by a gorilla.” She called the hospital twice to report her reactions, but her calls were not returned. When she told me, I contacted the Chief Medical Officer and CEO of the hospital. To their credit, they responded immediately and called her. However, after hearing the story, the doctor told her they would not report this as an adverse event because she had not required epinephrine. They cleared her for getting a second injection. This is very concerning to me. Adverse events should not have to rise to the level of life-threatening anaphylaxis in order to be reported and studied! In the weeks since, she has developed an E coli urinary tract infection, a vaginal yeast infection and a herpes sore on her lip. The temporal correlations suggest immune dysregulation that should not be written off as a coincidence!

I’m sorry if this has been posted but it is John Hopkins future-scenario report on the ”Spars Pandemic 2025-2028” They predict another Corona virus outbreak with many deaths, just like they predicted this one. I guess they don’t have much faith in the vaccine.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...ve/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf
Excellent discovery, in my opinion.
This “future-scenario” was compiled in 2017.
Quoted From the papers credits:
“A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security; October 2017.”
It is NOT predicting another outbreak, As I read through it, it dawned on me, that....
This is the HANDBOOK of ALL the pre-planned ways they came up with and are using NOW!
I encourage EVERYONE to give it a read, especially the “Food for Thought” sections after each projected “Scenario”.
It’s all there...different angles and tricks to manipulate the public, and this paper literally outlines the procedures that the worlds Psychos are using, RIGHT NOW!
Check out the Chapter outlining the stage we are in at the moment.....how to censor the Social Media apps and anti-vaccination groups!

Just noticed one other very revealing comment in the Bloomberg article from a written response by the Norwegian Medicines Agency (so no slip of the tongue):

“There are 13 deaths that have been assessed, and we are aware of another 16 deaths that are currently being assessed,” the agency said. All the reported deaths related to “elderly people with serious basic disorders,” it said. “Most people have experienced the expected side effects of the vaccine, such as nausea and vomiting, fever, local reactions at the injection site, and worsening of their underlying condition.”

Out of the pen of devils... it is 'expected' that the vaccine will lead to a worsening of their underlying condition. A policy recipe for the fast cull of the elderly.

Worth noting in that Bloomberg article is that despite the cognitive dissonance available to anyone who reads it (95% safe vaccines is killing people) as early on in the article as possible they slap a big black, glaring, roaring slab of statistics to say - PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THE MILLIONS - CAUSE COVID! - THE STOCK MARKETS ARE UP - CAUSE COVID! So by the time you get past that the 13 deaths disappear under a mountain of more frightening and soothing statistics... nothing to see here...

View attachment 41757

Nothing like unconscious programming even when they appear to be showing a counter narrative

Indeed. But I fear they'll have to be expert excuse generators by the time spring arrives.

These adverse effects are pouring in from everywhere now.

It's kind of strange how we hear nothing from the UK though.

UK column touched upon this, this week and pretty much came to the conclusion that mainstream media and government over here clearly have a policy not to report such things. The "yellow card" reporting system has no publicly available data unlike VAERS in the US which mind you is said to only record 1% of injuries. Currently covid vaccine injuries on there is bordering 7k and counting - you'd have to multiply by magnitudes to take into account underreporting.

Anyways, soon all these will be apparent.

It also dawned on my mind that in the developing world, if governments dare vaccinate people with these vaccines, we may witness 1 or 2 governments get overthrown before the year is out. I say these as citizens in those places will probably turn militant quite quickly if it becomes apparent that they are, once again, being used as guinea pigs by Western companies. They will then almost certainly turn on their governments and violence will ensue. Unlike the west, I think governments in the developing countries need to be particularly careful with the vaccines as they don't have the same means of dulling their populations down.

Doctor Reveals the Corona Effect – Claims COVID is Blood Coagulation

Here's an interesting article from six months ago. It ties into other themes that have been brought up here over time. One thing mentioned, that I've been long aware of but don't remember specifically reading about here, is a connection to body pH. A lot of things in modern life supposedly can drive ones pH acidic, and there are numerous problems associated with that. For many, this is not too hard to correct, but one has to know about it first.

Via his blog and various interviews, Young has been revealing that COVID not associated with any virus, but rather is associated pathological blood coagulation due to toxicity. Some of this toxicity is introduced right into your bloodstream via vaccines, however there are many causes of it. He views COVID as a biochemical poisoning of bodily fluids causing cellular breakdown and genetic mutation. He claims COVID symptoms are first and foremost circulatory problems. He also connects COVID to the acidity/alkalinity level inside the body.
Young mentions how appearance of HIV and “COVID”/SARS-CoV-2 are identical to the appearance of an exosome. He also emphasizes that toxic insults like vaccines can cause blood clots ... which are the same thing as blood coagulation.
“The “Corona Effect” is the oxidation of the cellular membrane and genetic mutations which gives rise to cellular pleomorphism or biological transformation and the appearance of “crowning”, “spiking” and “knobing” projections as the microzymas or anatomical indestructible matter changes its form and its function.”

55 Deaths in US from Covid vaccine

That's 30 more than have died to date in New Zealand from the supposed actual virus

Yet we all know what's been going on in that country this past year... When is enough, enough?

Difference between managed isolation and quarantine​

When you arrive in New Zealand you are screened for symptoms of COVID-19.

If you:

• do not have symptoms, you will isolate at a managed isolation facility
  • have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, you will isolate in a quarantine facility or separate area.
Both types of facilities are located within hotels.
Either way you go to "camp."

Back
Top Bottom