Putin jokes

Have I missed something?

And on it goes...

Mandela effect?

This wasn’t in ‘my’ news...until today 😳
Hi gnosisxsophia, the first and second articles are one year old

Russian AD says:

“this is the first day of your new life. What do you know about yourself? What are you capable of? You might not find all the answers. But could you ever truly know yourself, discover the limits of your capabilities?Forget about the limits! Are you ready to break yourself? Because there’s no fight without an enemy. And there’s no victory without a fight. And the main enemy is yourself from yesterday. Your goal is to hunt down this enemy, catch up and surpass him; to become better then him and survive becoming a winner. “

American ad is just some my little pony sh*t. But a troubling sign that Woke Imperialism is real. How long before the US will start to bomb countries for violating LGBT+whatever rights?

Last edited:
Russian AD says:

American ad is just some my little pony sh*t. But a troubling sign that Woke Imperialism is real. How long before the US will start to bomb countries for violating LGBT+whatever rights?
I don't watch TV, so I'll just hope the 'my little pony' ad is fake news. The B&W ad is oozing with the right kind of testosterone.
I'm frequently reminded of the John Titor material (supposed time traveler) with reports of a US civil war that Russia helped us (ordinary Americans) win (against our urban controllers).

Good find, I like to know everything about Putin. Even how he is a depicted in fictional stories.

This is another one:

It is called: Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku: The Legend of Koizumi

Story introduction:

Global political figures such as The Pope, Kim Jong Il, George W. Bush and recent Japanese Prime Ministers play riichi mahjong against each other.

At some point Putin is being introduced.

The second President of Russia who rose from being a KGB officer. A stoic man who mastered judo and sambo, and hid needles in his hands. He came to Japan to play mahjong with the members of the Japanese Diet as part of a Russo-Japanese Summit, sending Japan into massive debt with his winning streak. Special moves include "Kolkhoz Riichi" and the "Baltic Fleet" (Four quads of bamboo tiles, worth 1,583,296,743,997,800 points in total because they were playing without point limits).

At one point, things escalate and Putin, one of the most brilliant characters, goes up against Adolf Hitler in a game of mahjong. 🤪

the_legend_of_koizumi_6_1.jpg

I have never read this SOTT article before today so am posting it for others to explore, if curious:

Putin's Recollection of his family during WWII : "Life is such a simple, yet cruel thing"
~ What an interesting collection of memories and stories. His parents sound like incredibly strong, resilient people. His past explains a lot and his dogged commitment to doing what he feels is 'right'.

Just :-P'Putin' the 'Staying Alive theme' to one side for a moment:
It sounds/feels like a miracle that Putin was actually even BORN!!

As I was reading that article, I wondered if those in the 'Control System' have been back in 'time' repeatedly attempting to interfere with Putin even being born? It appears that it could be a case of his parents both being 'attacked' to prevent him being born? (Maybe a good question for the C's?) Interesting that he and Laura were born in the same year... I was thinking about how the 'System' has been attacking Laura her whole life, it sounds like the same has been happening for Putin. Just random thoughts rolling around in my head late at night. :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom