UFO & Aliens Dreams

dmnlksm

Jedi
Hello!

On the night of February 5, I heard from some people around me, from forums and various facebook groups that they had dreams about the ufo invasion and abduction. I also had a dream around that date. It wasn't about the aliens, but it was a paranormal dream. There was a very dense fog that night in and around the place where I live.
People saw some humanoid beings in their rooms. My girlfriend had a dream that aliens invade the world (same night). I listened to almost the same dream she told me from 3-4 other people.
This situation seemed very interesting to me. Not sure if this is programming?
Is it local or is it planetary?

Have anyone had similar experiences recently?

I checked in my dream journal and I had rather ordinary, though bizarre dreams that day (with my friends; but I won't go into details). However, in general, lately ALL my dreams have been suspiciously full of anxiety and strange energies, for example, on February 7th I dreamt that I saw a man plant a bomb under a train car, and then I ran around the platform and the train trying to warn and evacuate everyone. I don't know if this is connected in any way to the planetary energies at that time, or if it is more about my personal life....

I've had dreams involving aliens for over 30 years. Not all the time, but enough to form a semi-regular pattern. In about 1987, I had a night time experience with being on a craft with large dome headed entities, with no faces. Really weird experience that was. The didn't threaten me, just a kind of examination. It could have been an abduction, but I awoke that morning as if it was a dream, wrote down what I could recall in my diary. And I've always remembered it.

I struggle to actually recall my dreams of late, just got started on the melatonin again so things should improve from now on. If I recall anything I'll note it down and share on here. In the next 10 years or so, we'll be able to make a jump into their realm, so I'm sure their presence will be felt increasingly in the years to come.

I checked in my dream journal and I had rather ordinary, though bizarre dreams that day (with my friends; but I won't go into details). However, in general, lately ALL my dreams have been suspiciously full of anxiety and strange energies, for example, on February 7th I dreamt that I saw a man plant a bomb under a train car, and then I ran around the platform and the train trying to warn and evacuate everyone. I don't know if this is connected in any way to the planetary energies at that time, or if it is more about my personal life....

last month i dreamed i was getting out of a train platform while the city was shut down and people in a kind of hypnotic state, i recall everybody was apathetic while i was running around searching for something

Same here! I keep a journal as well. I pretty much always remember my dreams. And I seldom have nightmares or anxious dreams. That particular week I had them 4 or 5 nights in a row. Not one specific theme, but it was all fighting, fleeing, war-themed. My gf had the same. It's been normal for the past week though.

On february 6 I dreamt that I was in a hotel room with my mother and sister and a couple of guys were attacking the building throwing brick shaped glass stones at the windows and breaking them. It felt more like an apocalypse dream, no aliens involved. Though the bricks were weird made of opaque glass with rounded edges and went faster than what I imagine a human can throw 🤔

This morning I awoke after a very strange dream. I'm back sleeping with melatonin, and I cannot stress enough how useful this supplement is. Smooth, all-night sleep. If anyone's sitting on the fence about this, it's a no-brainer, it's a wonderful supplement. I also had a very intimidating dream, where a psychopathic clown was prowling by my window. I was deep in conversation with my deceased elder brother in the dream, discussing reality, Christ, the whole 9 yards.

It was an extraordinary dream by my limited standards. Then following our discussion, my brother and I both noticed a feeling of being watched. We turned back a curtain on a glass door in the living room, and we both saw a strange, writhing clown. He was about 6ft tall, heavy-set, and was squirming in body movements and facial expression. Just very creepy, I immediately said to my brother in the dream "paedophile!", and that is how the dream kind of ended. I awoke thinking I was just living an event, then I came to my senses and put the dream aside. It was just because in the dream my brother and I were in child-like states, it felt like in the dream I was 5 and my brother was 10, in keeping with our age difference. I've never as an adult dreamt that I was a kid in any way, but this was a potent dream, that's why I've managed to remember it. I forget loads of dreams.

But my inner child is the part of me that is easy going and free chatting. I've noticed that over the last 20 years or so, I've learned how to listen to my thought flow as it happens. The younger self is always more easy-going, and in these moments I'm just sitting back, listening to the flow. I'm not really much of an intellectual, but I recognise when thoughts are worth listening to. In media and in my own mind. I'm an intuitive listener. There are clues here about how naivete can be exploited, that's what I got from the dream.

Sadly my brother in the dream died in real life, in Oct 2019. I really miss him, he was a great bloke. When I was in a pre-sleep state I thought about how to protect the inner child, and an inner voice said, "do all you can to protect that boy, he is the key to your future". It was a real call to arms, I thought I needed to keep that younger part of me safe, so that I could make real sense of that inner mosaic that we all deal with. And avoid dodgy predatory tendencies and entities. I think the message was well heeded, take life very seriously and forge a strong inner self, to meet the challenges that are to come.

I found in my dream log some from last year.

19 of july 2020. I was with a group of people dressed in white outside in the afternoon looking at the sky waiting for something to come from there. I woke up before seeing anything.

Another from 23 of August 2020. Flying dark triangular shaped crafts with three lights passing by, continuously. No sound even though they were close. Then an egg shaped little one that was half yellow (base) and the other half was glass, descended slowly. Inside it had a white empty leather like seat. Only one person could fit there. The thing was just suspended in the air close to the floor but not touching. I was with some family members, just looking at it. Then I woke up.

This morning I awoke after a very strange dream. I'm back sleeping with melatonin, and I cannot stress enough how useful this supplement is. Smooth, all-night sleep. If anyone's sitting on the fence about this, it's a no-brainer, it's a wonderful supplement. I also had a very intimidating dream, where a psychopathic clown was prowling by my window. I was deep in conversation with my deceased elder brother in the dream, discussing reality, Christ, the whole 9 yards.

It was an extraordinary dream by my limited standards. Then following our discussion, my brother and I both noticed a feeling of being watched. We turned back a curtain on a glass door in the living room, and we both saw a strange, writhing clown. He was about 6ft tall, heavy-set, and was squirming in body movements and facial expression. Just very creepy, I immediately said to my brother in the dream "paedophile!", and that is how the dream kind of ended. I awoke thinking I was just living an event, then I came to my senses and put the dream aside. It was just because in the dream my brother and I were in child-like states, it felt like in the dream I was 5 and my brother was 10, in keeping with our age difference. I've never as an adult dreamt that I was a kid in any way, but this was a potent dream, that's why I've managed to remember it. I forget loads of dreams.

But my inner child is the part of me that is easy going and free chatting. I've noticed that over the last 20 years or so, I've learned how to listen to my thought flow as it happens. The younger self is always more easy-going, and in these moments I'm just sitting back, listening to the flow. I'm not really much of an intellectual, but I recognise when thoughts are worth listening to. In media and in my own mind. I'm an intuitive listener. There are clues here about how naivete can be exploited, that's what I got from the dream.

Sadly my brother in the dream died in real life, in Oct 2019. I really miss him, he was a great bloke. When I was in a pre-sleep state I thought about how to protect the inner child, and an inner voice said, "do all you can to protect that boy, he is the key to your future". It was a real call to arms, I thought I needed to keep that younger part of me safe, so that I could make real sense of that inner mosaic that we all deal with. And avoid dodgy predatory tendencies and entities. I think the message was well heeded, take life very seriously and forge a strong inner self, to meet the challenges that are to come.
When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind was Christ's quotation in the Gospels that "unless you become as these little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven".

After the C's last session, I had a zombie dream of my own , which was quite frightening and very realistic. However, I have watched a few episodes of the 'Walking Dead' with my teenage children in the recent past, so this could have influenced my subconscious I guess. Zombie movies are not my cup of tea but they are all the rage with teenagers at this current time. Perhaps the PTB are prepping them for things to come? Who knows.

When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind was Christ's quotation in the Gospels that "unless you become as these little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven".

I've got to say this whole concept of the inner child has been vexing my mind lately. From time to time over many years actually I've wondered why there is still a part of my soul who hasn't matured, and what it could mean for me as a functioning person? Early traumas are about my best guess, but there was no abuse in my early years so it can't be a really big thing as a causative factor. I think it comes down to a state of mistrust in my inner mosaic. Mosaic is really the word to describe what I'm like as a soul, and I think it's a more common situation in people than I used to think. I just feel I need more inner cohesion as a person, because I often feel like parts of me conflict and contradict in subtle ways. The inner child for me is a soul root which must be well looked after, but what I really strive for is to earn myself some maturity.

To expand on the trust factor and staying with the concept of mosaic consciousness, I'm still piecing myself together, and it's hard work. Bridging the gaps between clusters of i's within is an ongoing task. Parts of me became very cynical in my early to mid 20's, and a fair amount of humbling was required to bring these prodigal parts back home to the heart of my being. I had a conscience as a kid, then completely lost touch with my values for about a decade. I wasn't bad per se, just very nihilistic in my outlook. This has resulted in some awkward moments and a lot of internal friction, and to be honest I think this represents my chief task for this year, smoothing things out within and learning more about what makes me tick, along with strengthening my spiritual and moral base. It startles me sometimes how little I understand myself, but each new day is an opportunity for more learning.

The old quote from Joe about needing to become a functioning normal person is key here. It's bloody hard work, because normal is rare, what is omnipresent these days seems to be the common traits, but as we all know, what is common may not be actually normal. I hope that makes sense. "Cleaning your machine", there's really nothing like it in life, you really find out far more than you'd have ever dreamed of learning. Long way to go though...:cool2:

Today I dreamed about an obduction by, I think gray ones.
I remember that there were UFO's, and the weather was realy bad, like a realy dark rainstorm on the ocean. And there also was a sexual component in the dream an while this component I toled my wife, that she or I or we, I dont know what of it, should be thankful, because normaly they won't bring anybody back, they normaly stay forever there.
And that was the end of the dream.

What do you think about that dream?

Have anyone had similar experiences recently?

I have an interpretation that there are dreams within dreams that appear to be a kind of reinforcement, backup system for electronic wave deflection during an abduction.

Q: (L) Many people are writing to me about dreams lately. They seem to be having a lot of dreams about beings in the sky coming into our reality. All kinds of strange things.
A: Beings always come and go as they please; it is the perception that is expanding.

Q: (L) Another trend is dreams where people are persecuted, attacked, separated from family members, locked up in concentration camps... and all that kind of stuff.

A: They are all possible futures, just wait and see. An alien race has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model".

I had a strange dream tonight.

Above the city I was in there was a kind of space city floating above.

I decided to climb a hill on the outskirts of the city to see it better.

When I was there I saw how there were some cables that connected with the flying city and that it was still under construction.

Tools were raised and lowered along the cables at an incredible speed, it was fascinating to see.

Then one of the workers cried out in fear "it falls!".

The flying city began to fall and fell on the population that was below.

I ran in the opposite direction for a while, then, when the city hit the population, nothing happened to me where I was.

I saw the destruction and I said goodbye to my family very sad.

Then I thought that maybe they were still alive and I tried to call them with my mobile phone, but in anguish and nervousness I couldn't make the phone call.

Then a guy showed up with an old key dial phone (it seemed to me that this guy was someone from the hidden nations) and I dialed my wife's number.

The strange thing is that while I was dialing her number (the number she has in "real life") someone repeated it like an echo, as if someone had written it down or was also making the call.

I asked the boy who left me the old phone if the impact had caused a tsunami or something else that would affect some other place and he answered me with a surprised gesture that it hadn't.

That calmed me down a lot and I was finally able to talk to my wife.

"Are you okay, has something happened where you are?" asked.

No nothing, we are perfect.

Then I woke up with a lot of relief and gratitude for the help they had given me.

Back
Top Bottom