UFO & Aliens Dreams

I wanted to share my two dreams regarding aliens. Both from last week. They seemed disturbing to me, to say the least, because in them I first heard messages from aliens.

In the first one, I was being chased by a silver saucer. I was running through the streets of the city, and up between the clouds the alien vehicle was gliding. I felt like an animal being chased by a hunter. Finally I ran into an empty house, inside there was a mirror and many paintings. When I looked in the mirror, I did not see my face, only the face of the Grey. I had seen Greys in my dreams but remembered them vaguely, but this one seemed remarkably real, I could even see the depth in his black eyes and could clearly see the pores on his skin. Later, I looked around at the paintings in the house, each with an image of a Grey. I got the impression the ship was just above the house. They left me alone but in my mind I heard a message: wherever you are we will find you. Two months ago I changed my country of residence.

In the second dream I found myself in a white room, sitting on a white chair. This whiteness was almost glaring in my eyes. In front of me was a sliding translucent door. In a moment I noticed the silhouette of the Lizard behind them. He moved the door with his hand and at that moment I heard in my mind: We will eat you! This voice was demonic. In another word, the tone could not be described. At the same moment, my heart started beating so fast that I thought it would fly out of my chest and I was about to have a heart attack. I don't think I've ever been so scared to the bone. I awoke abruptly from sleep and my heart continued to beat very fast and I felt pressure in my chest. Fortunately, I was able to calm down but it took me a while.​

I wanted to share my two dreams regarding aliens. Both from last week. They seemed disturbing to me, to say the least, because in them I first heard messages from aliens.

In the first one, I was being chased by a silver saucer. I was running through the streets of the city, and up between the clouds the alien vehicle was gliding. I felt like an animal being chased by a hunter. Finally I ran into an empty house, inside there was a mirror and many paintings. When I looked in the mirror, I did not see my face, only the face of the Grey. I had seen Greys in my dreams but remembered them vaguely, but this one seemed remarkably real, I could even see the depth in his black eyes and could clearly see the pores on his skin. Later, I looked around at the paintings in the house, each with an image of a Grey. I got the impression the ship was just above the house. They left me alone but in my mind I heard a message: wherever you are we will find you. Two months ago I changed my country of residence.

In the second dream I found myself in a white room, sitting on a white chair. This whiteness was almost glaring in my eyes. In front of me was a sliding translucent door. In a moment I noticed the silhouette of the Lizard behind them. He moved the door with his hand and at that moment I heard in my mind: We will eat you! This voice was demonic. In another word, the tone could not be described. At the same moment, my heart started beating so fast that I thought it would fly out of my chest and I was about to have a heart attack. I don't think I've ever been so scared to the bone. I awoke abruptly from sleep and my heart continued to beat very fast and I felt pressure in my chest. Fortunately, I was able to calm down but it took me a while.​
Keep reading and learning, then chances are "they" prefer broccoli to you.

Cheer up.

For you, what the aliens in your dream represent? What alien means for you?

For the demonic part, in my past I had some nightmares where I was in front of a devil being, and when I wake up I asked myself: how come this devilish person is in me? I was very scared, let me tell you and I can understand how scare you have been.

I read somewhere that nightmares are important in the sense they are there to tell us something, that's why we remember them more than the rest of our dreams. They are metaphors about ourselves. Try to ask your nightmares what they wanted to tell you, maybe they will answer something interesting.

For you, what the aliens in your dream represent? What alien means for you?

For the demonic part, in my past I had some nightmares where I was in front of a devil being, and when I wake up I asked myself: how come this devilish person is in me? I was very scared, let me tell you and I can understand how scare you have been.

I read somewhere that nightmares are important in the sense they are there to tell us something, that's why we remember them more than the rest of our dreams. They are metaphors about ourselves. Try to ask your nightmares what they wanted to tell you, maybe they will answer something interesting.
I also had dreams in which, I saw devils but they never said anything to me. I don't remember, also, being so afraid of them. I mean I was afraid, of course, but not to that extent.

Thank you very much for your advice. I always feel better when I enter this forum.​

I have dreamt that I was walking home and I saw three UFOs in the sky. I thought to myself that if only my friends will see them, they will believe that aliens are real. Then the scene changed where I was in my house already and a friend was there although I cannot remember who it was. He was looking outside my window and saw a flying saucer and called me to look at the thing. I checked and saw the UFO and thought that perhaps this time they will believe because they cannot deny what just happened. Then I wondered why is there a UFO outside my apartment? Was it checking me or just passed by? It flew away when we noticed it and I woke up.

Just thought of posting this here so I dont stray away from the theme in the General mental health thread.

It was a random day and there was an earthquake. Then there were strobe lights in the sky like those you see when you play the music but the color is only yellow and it looks like an eye. Then it said "I know you dont know me/us but it is time". I dont remember the exact words and checked my notes but also forgot to put the exact words they said; all im certain is they said IT IS TIME and that theyre exposing themselves.

My first reaction is being in complete shock, that was the only time I have been so shocked in my life. I first thought of all the people who didnt entertain the truth about aliens and wondered how they will respond to it. I dont know if I have to hide somewhere because I know I cannot escape whoever this was looking at the Earth. It was very traumatic and feels so true, even though it was just a dream. I just knew that people didnt know how to process it and just looked at the sky. I have this in my head "we told you about it but you dont want to listen" yet it was the last thing I want them to hear from me. I think I got in a room and sat there. END

When I woke up, it dawned on me how very little I know about these STS folks. It's like having a blank memory during your exam even when you know you have studied so hard to prepare.

Back
Top Bottom