Compilation of the Cassiopaea Contact's quoted statements.

KJN said:
James Henry said:
Based on these transcript responses:

A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!

A: The "answers" are there.

The Cs said to "arrange all our quoted STATEMENTS in sequential order," not just the quoted words.
Perhaps the sentences would have more meaning strung together. Also, a sequential order may not mean a linear gleaning from the transcripts; it may mean those statements in historical sequence. Just a couple of ideas...

Hi Red Star,

Did you perchance overlook this contribution ?

Palinurus said:
KJN said:
James Henry said:
Based on these transcript responses:

A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!

A: The "answers" are there.

The Cs said to "arrange all our quoted STATEMENTS in sequential order," not just the quoted words.
Perhaps the sentences would have more meaning strung together. Also, a sequential order may not mean a linear gleaning from the transcripts; it may mean those statements in historical sequence. Just a couple of ideas...

Hi Red Star,

Did you perchance overlook this contribution ?

I noticed that, yes, so I will make a nother version with all the C's anwers that contain quotes when I finish this. But I think the smallest grammatical unit is the word and a grammatical unit is considered an statement.

This is what I think (I can be wrong, of course):

a) "An quoted statement."
b) An statement "with" quotes.

Here's the list of Cassiopaea statements in quotes from the September 22, 2018 session:

"insider"
"business"
"body"
"thoughts"
"structure"
"out there"
"opening up"

This may sound far-fetched, but could Q be Trump? He is/was known as a businessman after all. From following the Q psyop, this is the sensation I am getting.

I tried this once, and this is what I got. I wasn't too impressed, I figured I did it wrong. But you be the judge.

Slower. Cassiopaea calling. Opportunity knocks. The more the merrier. Fighting fire with fire. I don't get it. California falls into the ocean takes two to tango

Time is ongoing. Go with it! The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that. The Emperor is wearing new clothes. U.S. Navy is status 2

Hi, I'm slowly but surely compiling all of the Cs quotes in a google docs spreadsheet. I might migrate it to another software (maybe Zoho sheets?) so that it's safer. I've heard from colleagues at my university that they had people spy on their research notes on google docs! Let me know if anyone wants to collate some quotes together.

@goyacobol, I'm not sure how your recording yours, but if you'd like, maybe we can combine our research in one of these spreadsheet softwares? Sort of like a compendium for the C's quoted statements. Each year would have its own sheet.

Hi, I'm slowly but surely compiling all of the Cs quotes in a google docs spreadsheet. I might migrate it to another software (maybe Zoho sheets?) so that it's safer. I've heard from colleagues at my university that they had people spy on their research notes on google docs! Let me know if anyone wants to collate some quotes together.

@goyacobol, I'm not sure how your recording yours, but if you'd like, maybe we can combine our research in one of these spreadsheet softwares? Sort of like a compendium for the C's quoted statements. Each year would have its own sheet.

@pecha,

I am also using spreadsheets as part of my process so I think we can utilize that form of sharing to share our work. If there is an additional security benefit to Zoho that might be good. I have used Google docs but if they are not very secure we could try Zoho instead.

Thanks.

@pecha,

I am also using spreadsheets as part of my process so I think we can utilize that form of sharing to share our work. If there is an additional security benefit to Zoho that might be good. I have used Google docs but if they are not very secure we could try Zoho instead.

Thanks.

We can probably just use Google sheets for now, we can save the sheets offline in case a hacker tries to change something. How far along are you in your collations?

We can probably just use Google sheets for now, we can save the sheets offline in case a hacker tries to change something. How far along are you in your collations?

@pecha,

I have all the Cs "A:" answers with quotes up to the latest session but I am still adding links to the sessions on the forum in a column of the spreadsheet. As I am following and answering questions, I am still working daily to complete this spreadsheet/table which is close to completion.

Hopefully, it is in a format that will blend into what you are doing. Maybe you do not have to worry so much about the years you have not processed yet.

There have been many subtle obstacles as I have been collecting and assembling the quotes. For instance there were some sessions where the quotes were in a different format of "upside down" quotes like:

19960428 A: Maybe. If you wish to speak with her, we must step out of the way”.

I have missed different quotes in the slow process but in the end it has made for hopefully a more accurate result. With more eyes on the result we can do a better job I think.

There is a lot of time...

"rules" "pets" "tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark" "native Americans" "white" "entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles" "the hard way." "good no ritual" "slower." "with" "superior" "zapped" "Cassiopaea calling." "camp" "Shocker" "time" "caused" "alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time" "Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun" "collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind" "Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango" "sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked" "Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time" "branches" "wanderer" "awaken" "hearing" "crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk" "Network" "father" "up to speed." "discombobulated" "bedroom" "trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper." "nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt" "tingle." "way" "stiff upper lip" "comfort zone" "Bringers of the Dawn" "do" "acceptance" "Two G's." "Orphanage." "orders." "resident." "Thump." "step by step process." "union." "draw on our energy." "effortless" "born" "time." "up" "awake" "years." "Time" "on" "see" "Lizzie" "eat." "The fallen Angel." "Brotherhood" "do" "letting go" "Millenium." "time." "when a human looks at a rodent, they notice that they are excessively furry." "comparing notes" "help" "God" "Everything," "desert." "antichrist" "losing" "close" "close" "agents" "breakthrough," "business" "deal." "future," "illumination" "forever." "boogie" "bleedthroughs" "bug" "Earthshaking" "let it flow." "Past, Present and Future." "see" "hear" "wild one" "food" "filet mignon." "visiting" "turncoat." "Time is ongoing." "breaking up" "bug" "alien" "stay tuned." "before?" "again" "try" "future" "individual" "Go with it!" "milestone" "contacted" "Que sera, sera!" "milestone," "The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that." "woe." "expunging" "Used to" "here and now!" "Link-up." "Ufologists" "Lost Traveller" "demonic" "hold back" "holocaust" "Jewish" "religions." "Buttonhole" "put your money where your mouth is," "past." "nerve." "spies." "Double verification." "meets the eye." "light." "Free will." "strange" "curtain breach." "wishful thinking" "Raise," "Cassiopaea." "Nordic." "small potatoes." "time." "higher levels" "led by the hand." "Gas planet." "chasing rainbows" "time." "teaching." "good night, Gracie." "brain cells," "hooked" "Karnak the Magnificent" "Man" "when" "When" "Hello" "opened" "tornado." "go under" "excuse" "of" "earth changes." "reflection," "rings a bell." "lost souls." "nearer" "arranged" "hieroglyphics" "thought plane" "cross" "flow." "get attached" "dealt with." "agent" "agent" "future" "symptoms," "online" "quotes." "higher" "time" "vacation." "slowly." "Take" "take" "go with the flow." "traffic" "freezes" "dig up" "plane." "Point" "refresher" "locked up" "push" "T" "slag." "good reading." "Puzzle pieces." "spa." "after seven," "refresher course" "touting" "significance" "window." "twin" "hangaround," "Different strokes for different folks." "code." "reload with current aural pattern." "where you are that matters, it is who and or what you are that counts." "good job" "flow" "dream your life away." "the whole picture." "preview" "unglued." "push" "perks" "to the four winds." "handles." "tunnel vision" "capitol" "shocker?" "symptoms?" "big time!" "root." "transiting from 4th to 3rd." "explosion" "hit upon" "centerstage" "other" "night!" "touch the borderline" "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?" "unified field theory." "filling in the blanks," "Can of Worms." "gravitons." "warmer." "our." "Foundation," "technology." "time." "gut feelings," "The Emperor is wearing new clothes." "colder." "halo." "rushing it" "chakras" "psychic" "can of worms." "chakra." "time" "fly" "if," "calling" "buy out." "disappear!" "truth," "broken." "take-over," "abreast." "a watched pot never boils!" "window faller." "run its course," "icky" "clue." "Look" "personality type?" "UFO?" "craft" "nuts and bolts." "crash." "that!" "government?" "vehicle" "get stuck in the mud" "Till the soil?" "channel!" "cult thought patterns." "heaven." Heaven" "Heavenworth!" "keep your mouth shut," "feeding." "means" "God Force" "down" "government" "Quorum," "Celtic," "Northern Peoples." "lifted" "kahoots?" "kahoots" "Batman" "Batman" "Prime Creator." "seen through a veil." "galaxy" "alien" "worlds" "satellites." "Orion" "god" "Lemuria," "planted," "Planted" "Native Americans." "truth" "forces of darkness," "breeding ground" "master race." "home," "advance party" "veil" "races" "Opal" "Zero time transfer." "Bahrain." "secret" "U.S. Navy is status 2" "Cooperation Agency" "brought under classified management." "classifications" "faked" "conduit." "A ton of bricks" "reprogrammed for service" "Matrix Material" "Robots" "hospital visit." "time" "leading" "Checking" "bases." "territory" "blip" "happening" "go." "time" "skipping" "Matrix," "Nordic" "shoot from the hip." "fact" "all intensive ooze" "unified entity realm," "solar return," "astal projection" "the silver cord" "in the works" "time" "rules" "live," "Trap" "crumbs" "call it in" "Panic," "a phone call away," "impression," "You can lead a horse to water..." "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!" "circular file." "cut of the action." "fluid" "flow" "files." "secret" "X-Files" "to secede?" "snipes" "to heart," "mission." "special powers" "surreal," "planet." "wane" "station," "worker" "same" "Push buttons" "third party" "packages." "cause" "grooving into," "scientific" "physical" "You once had a more open mind, Michael, what happened?" "20 questions?" "phase" "Oh well, that's life" "blast." "leave no stone unturned!!" "automatic pilot" "kiddie gang." "shoes" "home" "Correctness" "frame" "You never know what there is to be learned when you inquire with innocence and freedom from supposition." "heat things up." "stuff." "self-styled" "Dead Dudes" "essence" "God," "course" "locator probe" "Ghosts" "blue thing" "Quan" "solidifies" "short circuiting" "interferences began." "ordinary" "bandaid" "fuel supply" "falling down on the job," "beat around the bush," "soon?" "ill advised." "time?" "moving on?" "firsts?" "everyone" "on" "be all and end all?" "Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!" "research." "future!" "angels," "damn" "special service" "beige beret." "She" "Ann Landers," "choreograph" "time" "on your toes" "35" "give us a call!" "guys." "grill." "rotisserie" "walk in the door" "bounty?" "window fallers." "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation." "mechanics" "dimension" "torn," "work" "chupacabras" "dream you up." "figments" "God" "shaman," "hero," "blade runner?" "time" "adjusting." "time" "dead," "zero time?!" "hard" "stature or professionalism" "images," "getting your point across," "organized." "cool," "hand." "time" "Megatrends." "spare time," "explode." "Lizzies" "unwatched." "good idea?" "stuff like that!" "tuned in." "two way street." "net" "time" "personal data night?" "proof" "time" "long did it take you?" "millions of others?" "sound" "barrier" "situations" "ages" "higher mind" "bikers" "search for extra terrestrial intelligence," "subject" "searching," "point" "get lost," "schedule," "see" "voice," "sit back" "Buying your friendship." "canned" "people" "Outlaws," "Agent SV." "unaffected" "You will know not the day, nor the hour." "past" "man made" "realm border" "weak link," "cheat!" "desperate" "softie." "cut him loose" "superhypnotherapist." "Remember the Brockinton!" "step out of the way" "to." "foisted." "rest of the path." "portal." "army" "portals." "spinning one's wheels," "robots," "see" "muddying" the water," "uses." "environment" "underground race" "reeducation," "preparation committee." "law" "you," "fair" "has to be" "special, chosen, or protected." "trying" "chose" "memory" "give him a little bit." "bring up," "lyin'" "black hole," "leads," "drugs are bad," "nuts and bolts" "mother" "secret government." "fun!" "papers," "everything else" "Now" "out to lunch." "eccentricities...." "time" "Dreadful is subjective." "deadly illusion" "Queens of Satan," "feelings" "attack" "preaching," "this is what was given to me, it is up to you to decide for yourself whether or not you are comfortable with accepting it, or not." "cares" "cheerleading squad" "out to lunch." "Andalusian" "race" "Give to Caesar that which is Caesars." "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." "dig" "bottom line" "Noah" "God." "The Great Equalizer!" "changes" "power" "spin" "timelessness," "Earth" "level playing field," "Alice through the looking glass." "conduit." "zero time" "Philadelphia Experiment." "Jarrah." "collector" "skip over" "marry" "stuff" "use" "mesh." "antiballoon" "get it" "third grade," "link." "testing" "point blank" "road map?," "Greys" "Lizard" "Passion" "free," "leap," "buckets" "dominion" "the good," "importaltent!" "Feel" "Time" "blown away" "Level One" "answers" "mishmash." "twin sun" "jumping the gun." "dark" "Brown stars?" "brown" "brown" "brown." "come and go?" "End." "Noah" "atom?" "biorhythms." "it just ran out." "Ark," "No-No." "black" "White?" "stuff." "all" "miss," "loss" "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!" "set in it's ways," "angle" "Sell one's self," "Gainesville," "time." "fun" "Greenbaum" "go off" "malfunction," "time" "laps" "loaded." "Sent" "sideline." "sponge." "terminal," "cycles" "all the time." "practices," "dumps" "Antareans." "The Master Race" "Hypoglycemia" "buzz word," "do the book," "Internet," have served their purpose well," "therapists" "one" "undertow" "Project Awaken." "Slant," "the concept, stupid." "Its the economy, stupid." "tunnels," "no tunnels" "hit home." "ought" "media scanning," "Enterprise Florida." "authority." "who she is," "the walls now have ears." "passing out." "hereafter." "time" "Go with the flow" "spread her self too thin." "steady as she goes." "thought center, spirit center and physical center," "initiation." "cloud" "Hooks" "Greenbaumed." "fifties." "spooking" "met" "Antareans" "patsy." "Greenbaum method" "control." "Greenbaumed," "acting up." "Antareans," "experimental" "the peanut gallery," "left," "leaves." "work" "fine tuning." "glitch," "fly off the handle." "bought and paid for." "007" "bounce" "homing" "see what they were made of" "read" "drone" "bounce" "agent provocateur." "of the third eye." "Aryan." "bi-density." "visit" "regenerate." "equal ease," "Martians" "had." "Stupid is as stupid does." "good guys" "government" "New Reality 101." "interwoven" "questor of hidden knowledge" "set aside." "dead end." "extra dimensions?" "selective," "variable." "dimension" "Selective" "crop circles," "trying," "room" "crack" "times." "fake" "missing link" "hit" "cloaking" "Electra" "cell" "Primeco." "Snake eyes" "prime rib?" "Primary." "picked" "Prime Directive?" "Prime time?" "closed" "looking for love" "punishment" "thief in the night." "world-wide" "point A and point B." "time?" "into what and what," "from what and to what." "shoes," "in tune," "time." "living" "dead." "state," "Warp" "move heaven and earth" "hide," "have" "every damn dime." "Apparitions" "source" "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks." "apparition," "label?" "week or so?" "I'm always stressed." "This too, shall pass." "steer clear" "bad" "see" "wish list," "step back," "Mom" "under" "find" "in" "through" "deep end." "Knee or gee." "Source" "true" "left field." "Third Dimensional" "atrophy." "aether" "states" "true" "history," "friends" "alternate universe." "grey" "you ARE in over your heads." "What do you mean by that?" "right" "left" "give it a rest." "later." "what's the update guys?" "settlement bin." "suspect" "foot the bill," "time" "homefront," "blueprint." "shyness." "needed." "the signs." "open the wrong doors." "visitor." "secret government?" "head for the hills," "when" "4th" "Eternity" "concentrate" "Falls apart," "opens up!" "supernatural" "paranormal," "wicked" "no?" "borrowed." "union with the one." "tap" "feel" "747?" "future." "they are being bought to make sure that they are not not bought." "in for more" "typical" "time" "future," "they" "secret world government" "subterfuge." "get around." "tone" "euphoric" "zap" "agencies" "hit" "time." "predestined." "long walk," "opened a new door?" "look back," "unfold in front" "threshold" "door," "resources." "harvest." "nippy" "HAARP" "order on the surface of the planet" "time" "wider" "drift" "mutes" "through" "Zero" "unified" "transmission purposes." "stars." "Noah Syndrome" "black holes," "binder" "fuel," "life blood" "density" "discovery" "Jump, Jamp, Jimp." "lotto." "enhance" "window" "ground" "tapped," "a" "free" "conductor." "exciting" "tube," "hollow" "no," "you" "legitimate," "earthshaking," "element of." "spin" "Heaven's Gate." "leap" "at the door." "affected." "time tracked." "struggle," "challenge," "poisons" "still" "stops" "started." "The Nation of the Third Eye." "running" "power mad clique?" "Haste makes waste." "leap into it," "find my lawyer." "Stay tuned, fasten your seatbelts," "new information," "origin" "sickness unto death." "cold feet," "Drove home the reality." "Gaugin." "sect" "beech." "act against them," "acting against." "they." "They" "head it off," "quantum" "Hello." "travel." "ripple" "basic" "stuff" "union with the One." "Percy" "fit in." "filling up" "whole shooting match," "they" "future." "If you knew, you would die of shock." "Celts." "Celts, Druids," "Native Americans," "Divine guidance." "Celts" "trauma" "Celt" "brilliant." "smoke screen" "warmer." "monoatomic gold." "present" "date" "future." "absoluteness of non-being?" "rail" "railgun." "glue" "time," "state." "modern day" "3/5 principle" "Old makes new again." "time sequence?" "they?" "right and wrong." "track." "as a team," "hard" "think!" "never?" "think." "thinking otherwise." "not suitable." "nickel." "filter down?" "comes back around?" "Earth." "the moment?" "go crazy." "Roswell Incident." "punch." "strings" "whitewash." "corona?" Ranier?" "at the door..." "enlightened," "illumened!!" "abel" "bugged" "hauntings." "singing the right tune." "time" "blockbuster" "Concern" "intrigue" "bugging" "rolling." "points" "knight," "keys?" "Key" "conscripted." "conscript." "Jack" "Cecil." "pick their brains" "Shoot." "bars" "flip/flop." "surgical approach," "Agents wear many hats!" "time" "time machine." "privately and quietly?" "the facts of life." "Laura, a great big rock is about to fall on your head," "okay, now moving right along, about the Emerald tablets..." "time" "out there" "blown out of proportion." "tree of life." "The Rosy Cross?" "so screwy." "convenient." "the dots." "destiny!" "nagging" "missing points," "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!" "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." "look in the mirror." "mother of preparation," "look," "mushiness." "a bad way," "secure," "to initiate." "Eternal flame" "many beautiful and amazing things," "leaflets..." "hit the jackpot" "Atlantean" "underground." "picked on" "warmer." "Stalinized." "Stalinized" "L Plasmodic benten." "outgrow" "earth shaking" "historical records" "now." "faster," "ark," "comfortable." "final" "good and evil..." "reinforcements" "guides." "not nice," "time" "flap" "Lucid" "Bringers of the Dawn," "cave person" "core" "grapes of wrath," "the lock." "chuck" "lead you by the hand," "short-cut" "haste makes waste." "up to the minute." "payback." "pass the baton?" "puncture points." "ground" "wind." "strands" "El Nino" "Anna" "askew." "corruption and shenanigans" "something will happen," "feather in the cap?" "bigger picture." "911" "screw up." "Brain Drain" "gain" "Faraplex" "computer nerd" "subjects" "times." "yet." "drawn," "drawing" "before we get to that." "heat up," "burners." "Safety" "drawn," "nice weather?" "play your cards right." "military" "negative forces." "past." "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation." "crazy" "sell oneself," "to the bottom" "torn." "time," "higher" "good influences," "bad influences," "time" "everything" "fast track," "battle" "awareness mode." "glitches." "chain of command." "general terms." "blanket coverage" "get away" "forgotten" "up to par!!" "daydreaming" "be on your toes" "senses," " on the level." "second nature." "warmer." "dogs." "is it safe," "when opportunity knocks." "side trips." "camera-ready." "sensitive," "instabilities." "Unified Field Theory." "time" "wears the pants." "of her discontent." "time" "track." "fit them in." "pest." "squeaky wheels?" "bull by the horns." "trailblazer." "tossing caution to the four winds" "us," "Frames of reference."

There is a lot of time...

"rules" "pets" "tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark" "native Americans" "white" "entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles" "the hard way." "good no ritual" "slower." "with" "superior" "zapped" "Cassiopaea calling." "camp" "Shocker" "time" "caused" "alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time" "Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun" "collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind" "Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango" "sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked" "Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time" "branches" "wanderer" "awaken" "hearing" "crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk" "Network" "father" "up to speed." "discombobulated" "bedroom" "trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper." "nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt" "tingle." "way" "stiff upper lip" "comfort zone" "Bringers of the Dawn" "do" "acceptance" "Two G's." "Orphanage." "orders." "resident." "Thump." "step by step process." "union." "draw on our energy." "effortless" "born" "time." "up" "awake" "years." "Time" "on" "see" "Lizzie" "eat." "The fallen Angel." "Brotherhood" "do" "letting go" "Millenium." "time." "when a human looks at a rodent, they notice that they are excessively furry." "comparing notes" "help" "God" "Everything," "desert." "antichrist" "losing" "close" "close" "agents" "breakthrough," "business" "deal." "future," "illumination" "forever." "boogie" "bleedthroughs" "bug" "Earthshaking" "let it flow." "Past, Present and Future." "see" "hear" "wild one" "food" "filet mignon." "visiting" "turncoat." "Time is ongoing." "breaking up" "bug" "alien" "stay tuned." "before?" "again" "try" "future" "individual" "Go with it!" "milestone" "contacted" "Que sera, sera!" "milestone," "The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that." "woe." "expunging" "Used to" "here and now!" "Link-up." "Ufologists" "Lost Traveller" "demonic" "hold back" "holocaust" "Jewish" "religions." "Buttonhole" "put your money where your mouth is," "past." "nerve." "spies." "Double verification." "meets the eye." "light." "Free will." "strange" "curtain breach." "wishful thinking" "Raise," "Cassiopaea." "Nordic." "small potatoes." "time." "higher levels" "led by the hand." "Gas planet." "chasing rainbows" "time." "teaching." "good night, Gracie." "brain cells," "hooked" "Karnak the Magnificent" "Man" "when" "When" "Hello" "opened" "tornado." "go under" "excuse" "of" "earth changes." "reflection," "rings a bell." "lost souls." "nearer" "arranged" "hieroglyphics" "thought plane" "cross" "flow." "get attached" "dealt with." "agent" "agent" "future" "symptoms," "online" "quotes." "higher" "time" "vacation." "slowly." "Take" "take" "go with the flow." "traffic" "freezes" "dig up" "plane." "Point" "refresher" "locked up" "push" "T" "slag." "good reading." "Puzzle pieces." "spa." "after seven," "refresher course" "touting" "significance" "window." "twin" "hangaround," "Different strokes for different folks." "code." "reload with current aural pattern." "where you are that matters, it is who and or what you are that counts." "good job" "flow" "dream your life away." "the whole picture." "preview" "unglued." "push" "perks" "to the four winds." "handles." "tunnel vision" "capitol" "shocker?" "symptoms?" "big time!" "root." "transiting from 4th to 3rd." "explosion" "hit upon" "centerstage" "other" "night!" "touch the borderline" "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?" "unified field theory." "filling in the blanks," "Can of Worms." "gravitons." "warmer." "our." "Foundation," "technology." "time." "gut feelings," "The Emperor is wearing new clothes." "colder." "halo." "rushing it" "chakras" "psychic" "can of worms." "chakra." "time" "fly" "if," "calling" "buy out." "disappear!" "truth," "broken." "take-over," "abreast." "a watched pot never boils!" "window faller." "run its course," "icky" "clue." "Look" "personality type?" "UFO?" "craft" "nuts and bolts." "crash." "that!" "government?" "vehicle" "get stuck in the mud" "Till the soil?" "channel!" "cult thought patterns." "heaven." Heaven" "Heavenworth!" "keep your mouth shut," "feeding." "means" "God Force" "down" "government" "Quorum," "Celtic," "Northern Peoples." "lifted" "kahoots?" "kahoots" "Batman" "Batman" "Prime Creator." "seen through a veil." "galaxy" "alien" "worlds" "satellites." "Orion" "god" "Lemuria," "planted," "Planted" "Native Americans." "truth" "forces of darkness," "breeding ground" "master race." "home," "advance party" "veil" "races" "Opal" "Zero time transfer." "Bahrain." "secret" "U.S. Navy is status 2" "Cooperation Agency" "brought under classified management." "classifications" "faked" "conduit." "A ton of bricks" "reprogrammed for service" "Matrix Material" "Robots" "hospital visit." "time" "leading" "Checking" "bases." "territory" "blip" "happening" "go." "time" "skipping" "Matrix," "Nordic" "shoot from the hip." "fact" "all intensive ooze" "unified entity realm," "solar return," "astal projection" "the silver cord" "in the works" "time" "rules" "live," "Trap" "crumbs" "call it in" "Panic," "a phone call away," "impression," "You can lead a horse to water..." "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!" "circular file." "cut of the action." "fluid" "flow" "files." "secret" "X-Files" "to secede?" "snipes" "to heart," "mission." "special powers" "surreal," "planet." "wane" "station," "worker" "same" "Push buttons" "third party" "packages." "cause" "grooving into," "scientific" "physical" "You once had a more open mind, Michael, what happened?" "20 questions?" "phase" "Oh well, that's life" "blast." "leave no stone unturned!!" "automatic pilot" "kiddie gang." "shoes" "home" "Correctness" "frame" "You never know what there is to be learned when you inquire with innocence and freedom from supposition." "heat things up." "stuff." "self-styled" "Dead Dudes" "essence" "God," "course" "locator probe" "Ghosts" "blue thing" "Quan" "solidifies" "short circuiting" "interferences began." "ordinary" "bandaid" "fuel supply" "falling down on the job," "beat around the bush," "soon?" "ill advised." "time?" "moving on?" "firsts?" "everyone" "on" "be all and end all?" "Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!" "research." "future!" "angels," "damn" "special service" "beige beret." "She" "Ann Landers," "choreograph" "time" "on your toes" "35" "give us a call!" "guys." "grill." "rotisserie" "walk in the door" "bounty?" "window fallers." "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation." "mechanics" "dimension" "torn," "work" "chupacabras" "dream you up." "figments" "God" "shaman," "hero," "blade runner?" "time" "adjusting." "time" "dead," "zero time?!" "hard" "stature or professionalism" "images," "getting your point across," "organized." "cool," "hand." "time" "Megatrends." "spare time," "explode." "Lizzies" "unwatched." "good idea?" "stuff like that!" "tuned in." "two way street." "net" "time" "personal data night?" "proof" "time" "long did it take you?" "millions of others?" "sound" "barrier" "situations" "ages" "higher mind" "bikers" "search for extra terrestrial intelligence," "subject" "searching," "point" "get lost," "schedule," "see" "voice," "sit back" "Buying your friendship." "canned" "people" "Outlaws," "Agent SV." "unaffected" "You will know not the day, nor the hour." "past" "man made" "realm border" "weak link," "cheat!" "desperate" "softie." "cut him loose" "superhypnotherapist." "Remember the Brockinton!" "step out of the way" "to." "foisted." "rest of the path." "portal." "army" "portals." "spinning one's wheels," "robots," "see" "muddying" the water," "uses." "environment" "underground race" "reeducation," "preparation committee." "law" "you," "fair" "has to be" "special, chosen, or protected." "trying" "chose" "memory" "give him a little bit." "bring up," "lyin'" "black hole," "leads," "drugs are bad," "nuts and bolts" "mother" "secret government." "fun!" "papers," "everything else" "Now" "out to lunch." "eccentricities...." "time" "Dreadful is subjective." "deadly illusion" "Queens of Satan," "feelings" "attack" "preaching," "this is what was given to me, it is up to you to decide for yourself whether or not you are comfortable with accepting it, or not." "cares" "cheerleading squad" "out to lunch." "Andalusian" "race" "Give to Caesar that which is Caesars." "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." "dig" "bottom line" "Noah" "God." "The Great Equalizer!" "changes" "power" "spin" "timelessness," "Earth" "level playing field," "Alice through the looking glass." "conduit." "zero time" "Philadelphia Experiment." "Jarrah." "collector" "skip over" "marry" "stuff" "use" "mesh." "antiballoon" "get it" "third grade," "link." "testing" "point blank" "road map?," "Greys" "Lizard" "Passion" "free," "leap," "buckets" "dominion" "the good," "importaltent!" "Feel" "Time" "blown away" "Level One" "answers" "mishmash." "twin sun" "jumping the gun." "dark" "Brown stars?" "brown" "brown" "brown." "come and go?" "End." "Noah" "atom?" "biorhythms." "it just ran out." "Ark," "No-No." "black" "White?" "stuff." "all" "miss," "loss" "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!" "set in it's ways," "angle" "Sell one's self," "Gainesville," "time." "fun" "Greenbaum" "go off" "malfunction," "time" "laps" "loaded." "Sent" "sideline." "sponge." "terminal," "cycles" "all the time." "practices," "dumps" "Antareans." "The Master Race" "Hypoglycemia" "buzz word," "do the book," "Internet," have served their purpose well," "therapists" "one" "undertow" "Project Awaken." "Slant," "the concept, stupid." "Its the economy, stupid." "tunnels," "no tunnels" "hit home." "ought" "media scanning," "Enterprise Florida." "authority." "who she is," "the walls now have ears." "passing out." "hereafter." "time" "Go with the flow" "spread her self too thin." "steady as she goes." "thought center, spirit center and physical center," "initiation." "cloud" "Hooks" "Greenbaumed." "fifties." "spooking" "met" "Antareans" "patsy." "Greenbaum method" "control." "Greenbaumed," "acting up." "Antareans," "experimental" "the peanut gallery," "left," "leaves." "work" "fine tuning." "glitch," "fly off the handle." "bought and paid for." "007" "bounce" "homing" "see what they were made of" "read" "drone" "bounce" "agent provocateur." "of the third eye." "Aryan." "bi-density." "visit" "regenerate." "equal ease," "Martians" "had." "Stupid is as stupid does." "good guys" "government" "New Reality 101." "interwoven" "questor of hidden knowledge" "set aside." "dead end." "extra dimensions?" "selective," "variable." "dimension" "Selective" "crop circles," "trying," "room" "crack" "times." "fake" "missing link" "hit" "cloaking" "Electra" "cell" "Primeco." "Snake eyes" "prime rib?" "Primary." "picked" "Prime Directive?" "Prime time?" "closed" "looking for love" "punishment" "thief in the night." "world-wide" "point A and point B." "time?" "into what and what," "from what and to what." "shoes," "in tune," "time." "living" "dead." "state," "Warp" "move heaven and earth" "hide," "have" "every damn dime." "Apparitions" "source" "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks." "apparition," "label?" "week or so?" "I'm always stressed." "This too, shall pass." "steer clear" "bad" "see" "wish list," "step back," "Mom" "under" "find" "in" "through" "deep end." "Knee or gee." "Source" "true" "left field." "Third Dimensional" "atrophy." "aether" "states" "true" "history," "friends" "alternate universe." "grey" "you ARE in over your heads." "What do you mean by that?" "right" "left" "give it a rest." "later." "what's the update guys?" "settlement bin." "suspect" "foot the bill," "time" "homefront," "blueprint." "shyness." "needed." "the signs." "open the wrong doors." "visitor." "secret government?" "head for the hills," "when" "4th" "Eternity" "concentrate" "Falls apart," "opens up!" "supernatural" "paranormal," "wicked" "no?" "borrowed." "union with the one." "tap" "feel" "747?" "future." "they are being bought to make sure that they are not not bought." "in for more" "typical" "time" "future," "they" "secret world government" "subterfuge." "get around." "tone" "euphoric" "zap" "agencies" "hit" "time." "predestined." "long walk," "opened a new door?" "look back," "unfold in front" "threshold" "door," "resources." "harvest." "nippy" "HAARP" "order on the surface of the planet" "time" "wider" "drift" "mutes" "through" "Zero" "unified" "transmission purposes." "stars." "Noah Syndrome" "black holes," "binder" "fuel," "life blood" "density" "discovery" "Jump, Jamp, Jimp." "lotto." "enhance" "window" "ground" "tapped," "a" "free" "conductor." "exciting" "tube," "hollow" "no," "you" "legitimate," "earthshaking," "element of." "spin" "Heaven's Gate." "leap" "at the door." "affected." "time tracked." "struggle," "challenge," "poisons" "still" "stops" "started." "The Nation of the Third Eye." "running" "power mad clique?" "Haste makes waste." "leap into it," "find my lawyer." "Stay tuned, fasten your seatbelts," "new information," "origin" "sickness unto death." "cold feet," "Drove home the reality." "Gaugin." "sect" "beech." "act against them," "acting against." "they." "They" "head it off," "quantum" "Hello." "travel." "ripple" "basic" "stuff" "union with the One." "Percy" "fit in." "filling up" "whole shooting match," "they" "future." "If you knew, you would die of shock." "Celts." "Celts, Druids," "Native Americans," "Divine guidance." "Celts" "trauma" "Celt" "brilliant." "smoke screen" "warmer." "monoatomic gold." "present" "date" "future." "absoluteness of non-being?" "rail" "railgun." "glue" "time," "state." "modern day" "3/5 principle" "Old makes new again." "time sequence?" "they?" "right and wrong." "track." "as a team," "hard" "think!" "never?" "think." "thinking otherwise." "not suitable." "nickel." "filter down?" "comes back around?" "Earth." "the moment?" "go crazy." "Roswell Incident." "punch." "strings" "whitewash." "corona?" Ranier?" "at the door..." "enlightened," "illumened!!" "abel" "bugged" "hauntings." "singing the right tune." "time" "blockbuster" "Concern" "intrigue" "bugging" "rolling." "points" "knight," "keys?" "Key" "conscripted." "conscript." "Jack" "Cecil." "pick their brains" "Shoot." "bars" "flip/flop." "surgical approach," "Agents wear many hats!" "time" "time machine." "privately and quietly?" "the facts of life." "Laura, a great big rock is about to fall on your head," "okay, now moving right along, about the Emerald tablets..." "time" "out there" "blown out of proportion." "tree of life." "The Rosy Cross?" "so screwy." "convenient." "the dots." "destiny!" "nagging" "missing points," "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!" "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." "look in the mirror." "mother of preparation," "look," "mushiness." "a bad way," "secure," "to initiate." "Eternal flame" "many beautiful and amazing things," "leaflets..." "hit the jackpot" "Atlantean" "underground." "picked on" "warmer." "Stalinized." "Stalinized" "L Plasmodic benten." "outgrow" "earth shaking" "historical records" "now." "faster," "ark," "comfortable." "final" "good and evil..." "reinforcements" "guides." "not nice," "time" "flap" "Lucid" "Bringers of the Dawn," "cave person" "core" "grapes of wrath," "the lock." "chuck" "lead you by the hand," "short-cut" "haste makes waste." "up to the minute." "payback." "pass the baton?" "puncture points." "ground" "wind." "strands" "El Nino" "Anna" "askew." "corruption and shenanigans" "something will happen," "feather in the cap?" "bigger picture." "911" "screw up." "Brain Drain" "gain" "Faraplex" "computer nerd" "subjects" "times." "yet." "drawn," "drawing" "before we get to that." "heat up," "burners." "Safety" "drawn," "nice weather?" "play your cards right." "military" "negative forces." "past." "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation." "crazy" "sell oneself," "to the bottom" "torn." "time," "higher" "good influences," "bad influences," "time" "everything" "fast track," "battle" "awareness mode." "glitches." "chain of command." "general terms." "blanket coverage" "get away" "forgotten" "up to par!!" "daydreaming" "be on your toes" "senses," " on the level." "second nature." "warmer." "dogs." "is it safe," "when opportunity knocks." "side trips." "camera-ready." "sensitive," "instabilities." "Unified Field Theory." "time" "wears the pants." "of her discontent." "time" "track." "fit them in." "pest." "squeaky wheels?" "bull by the horns." "trailblazer." "tossing caution to the four winds" "us," "Frames of reference."

@dreamer,

If a wall of words speaks to you I suppose that could be your method of finding meaning. I just hope you don't get lost in there.

You know you missed the "upside down" quotes in your small extraction. I don't mean to seem derogative but there are many approaches to finding meaning.

Session 28 September 2002:
Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Ropponiea.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: [Laura asks for door to be opened as she feels great heat.]

A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

I am taking a more contextual approach but each to his own I suppose.

@pecha,

I have all the Cs "A:" answers with quotes up to the latest session but I am still adding links to the sessions on the forum in a column of the spreadsheet. As I am following and answering questions, I am still working daily to complete this spreadsheet/table which is close to completion.

Hopefully, it is in a format that will blend into what you are doing. Maybe you do not have to worry so much about the years you have not processed yet.

There have been many subtle obstacles as I have been collecting and assembling the quotes. For instance there were some sessions where the quotes were in a different format of "upside down" quotes like:

I have missed different quotes in the slow process but in the end it has made for hopefully a more accurate result. With more eyes on the result we can do a better job I think.

Since your sheets is more complete, I can add the quotes perhaps in a neat column on its own on yours? I'm not sure how it's set up on yours, but maybe it could be like this:

1994 Sheet
Session DateQuoted WordsQuoted SectionsNotes
19 Nov"Shocker", "time", "caused"A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
...​
...​
...​
...​

1995 Sheet
Etc.

@pecha,

I've also come across quoted sections that has grammar in them and opted to just keep it in the quote (like: The more the merrier."). Wow, how synchronous, I tried to find the first one in my notes with grammar in the quotes and that's what I found :clap:. In any case, I think we should try to preserve any grammar found in the transcripts and we can add it to a notes column so that the reader can make their own decision on it.

Another pass at it to make sure it's as accurate as it can be would be indeed good too, and I can help you with that.

Last edited:
@pecha,

I am keeping it very simple in a sense due to not seeing the Cs giving a formula but more of encouraging us to "slow down" and think/ponder/review the concepts in "quoted statements" we would not even have if not for their communication. Also, I see this as a way to allow @Laura to continue to her mission without having to do what is in many ways is a tedious process. While we benefit by our discovery of @Laura 's work I think it is even better if we can take some of the burden and allow her to see new horizons on her quest.

I am now considering that it may be more important to emphasize what should be considered a "quoted statement" vs a quoted word.

What you are doing is closer to concentrating on the answers more than the questions I think

My spreadsheet looks like:

1994 November.png
I have not added the questions that precede the answers (although I did about half of them earlier and lost them after trying to add the missed sessions).

Now, I am close to finishing adding the links to the date column for hopefully all the answers containing quotes. If having the the date links and answers would help you I hope to finish adding the links very soon.

June 22, 1996

Q: (V) I am wondering about the significance of the quoted words. Is it some kind of code?

Q: (L) Do you mean ALL the transcripts?

A: Yup!

I am wondering what kind of message Cs trying to reveal to us from such a cryptic way.
Maybe because the information is very important but they can’t tell us directly.
Anyway I did gather up completed the whole 1994 transcripts of Cs quoted words.
And I found that, dreamer did really good job gathers whole quoted words completely.

September 30, 1994
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm.

October 09, 1994
A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

October 16, 1994
A: Up to you. Nothing needs to "tell" you anything
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
A: Aliens perform "miracles".
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

October 18, 1994
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
A: Are whites real "white"?
October, 22 1994

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, .... Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen,...
A: They have all the same capabilities.....you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period."
A: That which you refer to as Corsoca is actually not what you would refer to as a planet in your understanding, So, the term "planet" simply cannot apply here.
A: The only defense needed is knowledge.....Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"?
A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. ...And you should have faith as well because you would find things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now.
Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period.

October 23, 1994
A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

October 28, 1994
A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?

November 2, 1994
A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

November 7, 1994
A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.
A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.

November 9, 1994
A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.

November 12, 1994
A: "Cassiopaea calling."
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

November 16, 1994
A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.

November 19, 1994
A: Consciousness altered to "alpha" state.
A: We use "level" designation to denote significance.
A: Each "suffering" will be closely followed by dramatic life changes.
A: Further interactions with Lizards are not encouraged. Be careful of some in "MUFON".
A: End of life information session. Read "Majestic"
A: You don't have to "go". Complex
A: Phone "taps" are no longer necessary.
A: Again, technology has advanced beyond that. Walls have "ears." Satellites can monitor any conversation or meeting
A: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement
A: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. You have already been documented as a "threat."
A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
A: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness
A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
A: 3rd density section "B" energy anomalies same as "poltergeist."
A: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or "windows" which allows all sorts of things to come through.
A: This "woman" is becoming quite popular isn't she?
A: The "Hag."
A: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.
A: Saw UFO. Was part of "flap".
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.

November 24, 1994
A: "Heating up" of earth.
A: All waves in nature have a "contract" phase.
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. ..All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds.
You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access

November 26, 1994
A: Everything is interactive when it comes to the "collective mind."
A: V__ is more emotional like a "Gemini" lover. She gives better Reiki because she has this emotional power.
A: M__'s basement appears very dark. Candles or pinpoints of light. Words spoken in "ritual" fashion
A: We are seeing scene you speak of in present "time". It is difficult to interpret as there seems to be an effort to "cloak" activities from others in a somewhat "sneaky' fashion. But, it appears to be an effort to influence events or cast "spells".
A: "The more the merrier."
A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards.
A: Yes. Exactly. You have been "doing your homework".
A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.

A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes
A: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.
A: Orion in your "neighborhood."
A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".
A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.
A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire.”
A: "Bullshit!"
A: Open. For you to decide. Listen: Revelations follow. Now would be a good "time" for you folks to begin to reexamine some of the extremely popular "Earth Changes" prophecies. Why, you ask. Because, remember, you are third density beings, so real prophecies are being presented to you in terms you will understand, I.E. physical realm, I.E. Earth changes. This "may" be symbolism. Would most students of the subject understand if prophecies were told directly in fourth density terms?
A: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract painting and says "I don't get it."
A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into the ocean" will always be interpreted as California falling into the ocean.
A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

November 27, 1994
A: Complex; read "Bringers of the Dawn”.
A: Check it. Your assertion. Fuel line clogged at bottom where "cc" should be
A: In tune, but your energies are low; it "takes two to tango".

December 1, 1994
A: Should sit quietly; she’s at a "sensitive” age.
A: Discarnate "gargoyles".
A: No one is "all-knowing" and seeing.
A: Energy flow and W__ "bush rattling." From remote location
A: Cannot "should have" done anything
A: Close. S__ "crumbling".
A: Getting progressively "spooked".

December 3, 1994
A: Maternal influences..... "Time" is indefinite. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca”. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."
A: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".
A: Is it "fun" for you to live on earth?
A: "Time" does not exist.

December 5, 1994
A: All is one at base but different "branches".
A: TP is "wanderer".

December 9, 1994
A: You gradually "awaken".
A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

December 10, 1994
A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?
A: Wave is "crowded."
A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.
A: Make the body go "boom boom." (Much laughter)
A: Taken by Lizard beings to cosmos in 4 D. "Lizzieland."
A: "God."
A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
A: At some level, but there is "risk" to all things.

December 17, 1994
A: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.
A: Not in the sense you mean. All are "father" in some sense
A: Bring D__ "up to speed."

December 23, 1994
A: Yes. DM has been "discombobulated".
A: The "bedroom" is not our specialty.

December 28, 1994
A: No. Pleiadians. That is "trendy" thus deceptive.
A: We cannot interfere to help, knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. You can help yourselves to gain knowledge, we can be the "conduit.
A: She will improve only if she chooses to. We cannot interfere, but she could always choose to explore her subconscious, but we must warn this will be a "tall order.”
A: Be careful of "influences," you are easily influenced.
A: You must be a "Whippersnapper."

December 31, 1994
A: No Amos is "nuts." Crazy "genius." Breaks into files.
A: Eddie Page file "one."
A: Yes, starting at age three. Do you remember "ghost at corner window" at 3 yrs old?
A: He was a "Priority One Soul."
A: One who sacrifices life's pleasures to teach others. He was your teacher. You are lucky, M. He kept you from "trouble."
A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo.

@Kay Kim,

And I found that, dreamer did really good job gathers whole quoted words completely.

My example was only a small portion for display purposes. @dreamer 's list was not just 1994. The last quote was from 1997 but who would know using that format.

"Frames of reference."

Session 31 December 1997:
A: Not point, as you have not even achieved an accurate reading as pertains to literacy. Remember!!: "Frames of reference." Look for clues in terms of definition.

And your list is interesting because the Cs quotes just seem to work that way I think. We just have not taken the "time" to see them in full.

Just to give a better picture of how many quotes the Cs have given, the following is my list of Cs Answers for 1994 (questions are not completed yet)

1994 DatesCs Questions and Answers
30 Sept A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum-as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.11
9 Oct A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.
16 Oct A: Up to you. Nothing needs to "tell" you anything.
16 Oct A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
16 OctA: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
16 Oct A: Aliens perform "miracles".
16 Oct A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.
18 Oct A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
18 Oct A: Are whites real "white"?
22 Oct A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.
22 Oct A: That which you refer to as Corsoca is actually not what you would refer to as a planet in your understanding, because you must understand it is at the sixth level of density which is completely out of reach of any of your senses except for the sixth one, therefore you do not have any concept of the level of being at that density. So, the term "planet" simply cannot apply here. But, that is, indeed, our residence. But it is best left at that because to try to explain to you what exactly it is like there would not be possible for you to imagine.
22 Oct A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.
22 Oct A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously. And you should have faith as well because you would find things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period. Most of these writings are by entities who wish to confuse and corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then your entire understanding of what the life experience here on earth and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done this. Jesus' purpose and plan was to teach knowledge to all who sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher sources. If they were open and willing to learn they could be taught by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the most difficult things for beings on your plane to acquire.
23 Oct A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."
28 Oct A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?
Note:The answer below is the first time the Cs emphasize the need for quotes.
2 Nov A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."
7 Nov A: You don't need conversation "with" when a higher telepathic level.
7 Nov A: Yes. So do dogs and cats and snakes etc. etc. only humans have learned the "superior" art of verbal communication.
9 Nov A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.
12 Nov A: "Cassiopaea calling."
12 Nov A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.
16 Nov A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
16 Nov A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
16 Nov A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
19 Nov A: Consciousness altered to "alpha" state.
19 Nov A: We use "level" designation to denote significance.
19 Nov A: Each "suffering" will be closely followed by dramatic life changes.
19 Nov A: Further interactions with Lizards are not encouraged. Be careful of some in "MUFON".
19 Nov A: End of life information session. Read "Majestic".
19 Nov A: You don't have to "go". Complex.
19 Nov A: Phone "taps" are no longer necessary.
19 Nov A: Again, technology has advanced beyond that. Walls have "ears." Satellites can monitor any conversation or meeting.
19 Nov A: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement.
19 Nov A: Not necessary. You are not yet aware of the extent to which humans have been "aided" in technological advancement.
19 NovA: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."
19 Nov A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
19 Nov A: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness. [Talk about the Philadelphia Experiment during break]
19 NovA: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."
19 Nov A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.
19 Nov A: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness. [Talk about the Philadelphia Experiment during break]
19 Nov A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
19 Nov A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.
19 Nov A: 3rd density section "B" energy anomalies same as "poltergeist."
19 Nov A: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or "windows" which allows all sorts of things to come through.
19 Nov A: This "woman" is becoming quite popular isn't she?
19 Nov A: The "Hag."
19 Nov A: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.
19 Nov A: Saw UFO. Was part of "flap".
19 Nov A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
19 NovA: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
19 Nov A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
24 Nov A: "Heating up" of earth.
24 Nov A: All waves in nature have a "contract" phase.
24 Nov A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
26 NovA: Everything is interactive when it comes to the "collective mind."
26 NovA: V__ is more emotional like a "Gemini" lover. She gives better Reiki because she has this emotional power.
26 NovA: M__'s basement appears very dark. Candles or pinpoints of light. Words spoken in "ritual" fashion.
26 NovA: We are seeing scene you speak of in present "time". It is difficult to interpret as there seems to be an effort to "cloak" activities from others in a somewhat "sneaky' fashion. But, it appears to be an effort to influence events or cast "spells".
26 NovA: "The more the merrier."
26 NovA: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?
26 NovA: Yes. Exactly. You have been "doing your homework".
26 NovA: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.
26 NovA: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.
26 NovA: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.
26 NovA: Orion in your "neighborhood."
26 NovA: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".
26 NovA: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.
26 NovA: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."
26 NovA: "Bullshit!"
26 NovA: Open. For you to decide. Listen: Revelations follow. Now would be a good "time" for you folks to begin to reexamine some of the extremely popular "Earth Changes" prophecies. Why, you ask. Because, remember, you are third density beings, so real prophecies are being presented to you in terms you will understand, I.E. physical realm, I.E. Earth changes. This "may" be symbolism. Would most students of the subject understand if prophecies were told directly in fourth density terms?
26 NovA: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract painting and says "I don't get it."
26 NovA: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into the ocean" will always be interpreted as California falling into the ocean.
26 NovA: Whoa! You are getting "warm."
26 Nov A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.
27 Nov A: Complex; read "Bringers of the Dawn".
27 Nov A: Check it. Your assertion. Fuel line clogged at bottom where "cc" should be. {This proved to be absolutely correct! A rubber cap was missing which led to the obstruction and LM was amazed.}
27 Nov A: In tune, but your energies are low; it "takes two to tango".
1 Dec A: Should sit quietly; she’s at a "sensitive" age.
1 Dec A: Discarnate "gargoyles".
1 Dec A: No one is "all-knowing" and seeing.
1 Dec A: Energy flow and W__ "bush rattling." From remote location.
1 Dec A: Cannot "should have" done anything.
1 Dec A: Close. S__ "crumbling".
1 Dec A: Getting progressively "spooked".
3 DecA: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
3 Dec A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."
3 Dec A: That is difficult to answer because you have no understanding of "time".
3 Dec A: Is it "fun" for you to live on earth?
3 Dec A: “Time" does not exist.
5 Dec A: All is one at base but different "branches".
5 Dec A: A:TP is "wanderer". TP is "wanderer".
9 Dec A: You gradually "awaken".
9 Dec A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.
10 Dec A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?
10 Dec A: Wave is "crowded."
10 Dec A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.
10 Dec A: Make the body go "boom boom." (Much laughter)
10 Dec A: Taken by Lizard beings to cosmos in 4 D. "Lizzieland."
10 Dec A: "God."
10 Dec A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
10 Dec A: At some level, but there is "risk" to all things.
17 DecA: Always "Network". Networking is 4th Density STO concept seeping into 3rd density with upcoming realm border crossing.
17 Dec A: Not in the sense you mean. All are "father" in some sense.
17 Dec A: Bring D__ "up to speed."
23 Dec A: Yes. DM has been "discombobulated".
23 Dec A: The "bedroom" is not our specialty.
28 Dec A: No. Pleiadians. That is "trendy" thus deceptive.
28 Dec A: We cannot interfere to help, knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. You can help yourselves to gain knowledge, we can be the "conduit."
28 Dec A: She will improve only if she chooses to. We cannot interfere, but she could always choose to explore her subconscious, but we must warn this will be a "tall order."
28 Dec A: Be careful of "influences," you are easily influenced.
28 Dec A: You must be a "Whippersnapper."
31 Dec A: No Amos is "nuts." Crazy "genius." Breaks into files.
31 Dec A: Eddie Page file "one."
31 Dec A: Yes, starting at age three. Do you remember "ghost at corner window" at 3 yrs old?
31 Dec A: He was a "Priority One Soul."
31 Dec A: One who sacrifices life's pleasures to teach others. He was your teacher. You are lucky, M. He kept you from "trouble."
31 Dec A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo. Welcome M to the board.
31 Dec A: Two weeks ago felt "tingle."

Back
Top Bottom