Session 13 March 2021

As to material point of view of virus, could it be that the concept of wetiko as mind virus have a role to play in all this, as suggested in the following Paul Levy's article?

Could be! At least as a good analogy, it's quite interesting.

Covid-19 is a Symbol of a Much Deeper Infection
[...]

"Covid-19 [Sars-CoV-2] is a field phenomenon, which is to say it doesn’t exist as an isolated entity that independently exists on its own, walled off from the environment, but rather, it exists in relation to and as an expression of the field in which it arises. When we get right down to it, the boundary between where the virus ends and the world begins becomes indistinguishable."

This part, I don't quite like. I wouldn't claim that Covid is just a "field phenomenon", unless one expands the definition of "field" and defines it beforehand, leaving room for what science doesn't know yet, it's a quite vague.

Unless I'm not understanding it well, it could be interpreted as "viruses don't exist". But that would be like saying that a human being doesn't exist in isolation, only in relation to others, and the the boundary between two people is blurry. The same problem arises when people start saying that because viruses haven't been isolated, the must not exist. That is quite materialistic and obtuse too. Just because science hasn't figured it out, it doesn't mean that something doesn't exist. And especially when that something is known to have effects on the environment, other genes, diseases, or even birth. Microscopes aren't the only way to measure viruses' existence! OSIT.

France:
For me, it is really a work on myself that these books bring me. I recognize myself in certain characters according to the series. The self-reflection is done and it continues even at night through dreams.

Thank you Laura for listing the references of the readings.
I agree, the more of these book I read the more I recognize traits the characters have in myself too!
The novels really are an amazing tool!

Thanks for sharing this great session and thanks to all the great people in this community.
Hang in there everyone! :hug2:

Thank you very much for sharing the session! :flowers:

Are there no other genres that can provide a similar level of insight into karmic understandings? I usually gravitate more towards histories, or for light reading science fiction or (more infrequently) fantasy. Stuff with a bit of action. It isn't at all clear to me why genres that appeal more to masculine sensibilities cannot also provide a window into the soul and thereby, an avenue to self-reflexive insight. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm genuinely curious if romance novels are the only way to do this work, or if it can't be done using other genres as well.
I think that Scottie already posted a great reply.

I can only tell you from my (girlish ;-)) experience.
I am a practical person, so to say, and was always better in school subjects when I had to do some project and learn from it, than when I was supposed to read a book and learn stuff by heart so I could pass the test (therefore, I´m in the IT business ;-) ).

As I´ve read psychology books dealing with pathological persons and families, it got me a bit closer to my own issues, faults and programs.
Reading these novels to me is like learning in practice - through character interactions I can see actual pathology in work and remember myself (or someone else) in similar situations.
I´s quite an eye-opener!

Also I feel like living parallel life when reading those pages.
And laugh and cry with the characters.

Just start from the beginning of the thread and you´ll see from the comments that there are a lot of "flavors" of those books, and if you´re still not sure where to start - just ask. ;-)

Personally, I would never have guessed that it could have such an impact on me (I never read that kind of novels before). I don't know how those authors do it, but personally, it's been a hell of a ride - still ongoing. It's certainly not all rainbow and unicorns and fuzzy feelings (despite the happy endings). At times it feels like confronting your own dirt, shovelling your own s*it and as far as I'm concerned, it's really not pretty. Last night after reading a particular scene, I just had to stop, I wanted to throw the book against the wall and be done with the project. The various emotions that have come up to the surface, oh my… So yeah, try it out: it's "fun"!
Yeah.... I know what you´re talking about.....

Example: I´ve actually read "Devils Web" 2x :-[
First time I´ve read it, I was crying and sobbing. I couldn´t believe what these two (Mad and James) were doing to themselves. And also what is wrong with me!? Where did this came from!!??
That was over 4 months ago. It´s one of the few books (I´ve read +70 of them) that left a huge imprint in my mind and was truly shaken by it.

Then I thought maybe I was in a bad place at that time or "those times of the month" or ....
I´ve read it again this week (due to the latest discussion in the thread) - the reaction was the same.
Crying, sobbing, burning inside.....

So yeah, it´s "fun".....

Thanks for another session densely-packed with information and food for thought on a number of topics. I am currently on book 2 in the survivor series by Balogh. It's a start at least. I plan to explore various authors in the suggested works based on forum feedback. I need more pathos for making connections and gaining insights. Men are more prone to suppress emotions, Balogh has a knack for adeptly expressing complex emotional private thoughts as well as conversations between her characters. These readings could help me become aware of, and shift any habitual thought patterns that are not beneficial. I see potential for personal insights. For example, I never thought about how being permanently blind could be a source of intense panic at times.

I read a lot of science fiction when I was young, but sci-fi is becoming woke! I hope the 'wokesters' don't go after this genre, lol.

One study came out a month ago where scientists showed how fiction affects the human brain. After reading this news, I immediately remembered the importance of reading romantic books.

The results of a study published in the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience showed that people who associate themselves with fictional characters activate a part of the brain called the ventral medial prefrontal cortex (vMPFC), which usually becomes most active when a person thinks about himself. This means that people who are keen on the heroes of the book evaluate and perceive them the same way as themselves.

This is something that could be posted on the Romantic Fiction thread! Very, VERY interesting. And exactly the sort of thing we have been observing.

Thank you to the Chateau's crew and to you Laura who chose to suffer so that we could get a chance getting the knowledge on this forum.
I am reading Plato Prehistorian from Mary Settergast and it shows how little we know about our ancestors. Knowing that they lived in a entirely different world is humbling.

I've only read 15 romance books so far I will get back to it asap!

Could be! At least as a good analogy, it's quite interesting.

This part, I don't quite like. I wouldn't claim that Covid is just a "field phenomenon", unless one expands the definition of "field" and defines it beforehand, leaving room for what science doesn't know yet, it's a quite vague.

Unless I'm not understanding it well, it could be interpreted as "viruses don't exist". But that would be like saying that a human being doesn't exist in isolation, only in relation to others, and the the boundary between two people is blurry. The same problem arises when people start saying that because viruses haven't been isolated, the must not exist. That is quite materialistic and obtuse too. Just because science hasn't figured it out, it doesn't mean that something doesn't exist. And especially when that something is known to have effects on the environment, other genes, diseases, or even birth. Microscopes aren't the only way to measure viruses' existence! OSIT.
As for the "field phenomenon", I understand it as a phenomenon quantum field or hyperdimensional one, and I understand the word "phenomenon" as what can appear, and manifest itself to the senses or to consciousness, both in the physical and in the psychic order, and which can become the object of knowledge, as an unfathomable mystery, something that is supra, higher in dimensional reality.

Unless I did not understood what Levy said (and not only in this article but in others too that have been published on Sott En and Fr, it seems to me that, here, he says that beyond having a materialistic incarnation on Earth (3D) the virus also is a field phenomenon as phenomenon quantum field, or hyperdimensional entity (4D?). That its materialistic state (3D) is not independent from its phenomenom (or higher dimensional) one (4D), and that they are not boundaries between both aspect of it. That it does not only exist on its own as materialistic state. It does not mean to me that it does not exist at all.

And what I understand about those boundaries, is that the two aspects of the virus (Sars-CoV-2) are intertwined with each other. The "phenomenal", or higher dimensional, nature of the Wetiko virus, for example, means to me that it operates in a dimensional space that can not only connect to, but also interact with, our outer world and our minds. The Wetiko spirit virus would be then a hyperdimensional force that actually enters our three-dimensional reality from the fourth one.

Could it then be the same with any kind of virus, including Sars-CoV-2?

Levy also said in his article that the virus (Sars-CoV-2) has physical effects and then it means to me that he thinks that viruses exists:
Like a multi-headed hydra, the virus has a countless legion of effects. In addition to making people physically sick, some of whom die, the virus makes people afraid, creates enormous stress, changes governmental policies around the world, impacts the financial markets, inspires power grabs and profiteering from all sorts of unsavory people and institutions, feeds into and provides a pretext for totalitarian agendas, affects how often we leave our homes, influences what we think about, where we place our attention, what we wear when we go out in public, transforms the way we interact with each other and renders our future completely uncertain, in that it might either destroy our civilization or herald in a new historical epoch. Covid-19 has so gotten into our heads that it has even intruded, in one form or another, into many people’s dreams.
Whatever the number of times I read and re-read the sentence you quoted, I don't manage to read that "viruses don't exist".

Am I missing something here?

We're going old school!
Haha, I liked the 90s style questions. Monsters, ancient stone stuff, giants! :lol: Very cool! But it was getting even more terrific from there on. Intelligent Design live from space in realtime is gonna be on the show for us?:shock:

I was following the romance thread but didn't any actual reading of the books yet. Will do!

Thanks a lot for the session.

Many thanks for sharing the session so fast also from my site: Very informative, enlightening and very funny too to read :-).

(Joe) Maybe partly, for some. Seems to me that the process of cultural, social and psychological/emotional disintegration is accelerating, especially in the USA. Going back to the virus issues: A larger than normal number of people died as a result of Covid-19 vaccines as compared to the flu vaccine, for example...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is there anything wrong with the non-mRNA vaccines? Is there anything bad about them?

A: Safer.

Q: (Pierre) Is the reason why the Western powers want to enforce the mRNA vaccines because they contain obedience sequences?

A: Yes

As in several European countries, AstraZeneca was also stopped in Germany after 7 deadly/severe cases. Also from the beginning they talked more badly about this vaccine and that it isn't that effective and so on. On the other hand the media/government refused to take any steps against Pfizer where even more people died from it. Some even claimed that it is just normal statistical business and so.

(L) So that means they need to get on board with the romance reading project!

(Andromeda) Absolutely. No lazing about! Get to that romance novel! [laughter]

(L) Well... It's a crazy way to do it, but dammit it seems to work! I mean, reading through that thread, people were having insights all over the place. Many are really seeing themselves for the first time. We've tried every other method... And NOW, people are actually having insights into their own thinking, their own behavior, seeing themselves as others see them. It's QUITE remarkable.

GET READIN' NOW!!
[New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work]

END OF SESSION

Sounds like a great plan.

Back
Top Bottom