Session 13 March 2021

Session Date: March 13th 2021
Q: (L) And yet is it also true sometimes that where you are can make you more subject to being bombarded by external elements that are trying to change your FRV?
A: Yes

Q: (L) And in those cases you need to take extra precautions in order to maintain who you are and what you see with greater accuracy?
……..

Q: (L) It's like we were talking about the other day... It's like Pavlov's experiments in transmarginal inhibition. You can bombard a creature with confusing or torturous signals or whatever to the point that it breaks something down in them. Then they can be altered mentally or emotionally. At the same time, many methods can be used to do this, including deliberately breaking down their health. These kinds of things are being directed at human beings continuously. The stresses of ordinary life, the propaganda, the contradictions... Those things are a constant. Another thing is that they're using various means like waves – a frequency fence, it was called once - and so forth like cell phone towers. And the Cs already said YEARS ago that those things turn your brain to Jello. …..
To me all this connects the FRV told by the C’s, to as well the water inside our bodies, and so the homeopathic-water dilutions mentioned in the beginning of the session.

There is a striking video of 54 seconds where the researcher-artist Veda Austin shows what happens to the water when it is exposed to 5G microwaves: 5G Effects into Water

As anyone can see the “ethereal” structure of water is completely corrupted. This is catastrophic because, how much are we and all biological life of earth made of water?! About 90% of our body?!

But, as we know, any microwaves are also harmful. There is a video —below— in which the problem was “solved” at least while inside our home. In short the resident used a “shield-paint,” and to the windows he suggested a transparent magnetic film —this cost to him 700$; materials found in Amazon. The ceilings or roof may be painted also, or used some foil-paper behind the shingles, etc. In his case he painted his house with that black paint, but I suppose he could, if he wanted to, added over it a thin layer of a common colored paint to make some esthetical finishing.

In short he built —by way of the paint—a “Faraday cage”. According to him his home became “EMF free” and his health became enormously better.

Now, could that “painting sealing” affect also some cosmic rays desirable for their positive effects in the DNA? Could this affect, for example, the receptions of the sessions in the chateau? Maybe some tests should be done first, nevertheless, still may be a desirable protection, in particular to resting rooms.

Thanks for the great session!

So many important things discussed that I was actually thinking about even today like learning karmic lessons and negative internalizations and negative thought patters as factors influencing cancer development. Great session!

We just went through a “Ripley’s Believe it or not” attraction in AZ. They had a little area dedicated to Robert Wadlow. He was 8’-11” and wore a size 37 (American) shoe.
Here's a great link regarding Robert Wadlow - I was surprised he lived in Charleston, WV for a time:

5a7b2c7ad2441.image.jpg

The Wadlow family poses together in 1935: brother Eugene, Addie (his mother), Robert, Harold Jr., sister Betty, Harold Sr. (his father) and sister Helen. Photo courtesy of Steve Cox
Wiki:
Wadlow reached 8 ft 11.1 in (2.72 m) in height and weighed 439 lb (199 kg) at his death at age 22. His great size and his continued growth in adulthood were due to hypertrophy of his pituitary gland, which results in an abnormally high level of human growth hormone (HGH). Even by the time of his death, there was no indication that his growth had ended.

From linked article:
Robert died on July 15, 1940, in a hotel room after a parade appearance in Manistee, Mich. A poorly fitting brace caused a blister on his ankle. The blister became infected and he ran a high fever. Robert’s last words were: “The doctor says I won’t get home for the ... celebration.” He was referring to the golden anniversary party to be held for his grandparents. He was 490 pounds and 8 feet, 11.1 inches when he died. His casket was 10 feet 6 inches long and weighed almost 500 pounds, and required 18 pallbearers to carry.

Columbus has a science museum, COSI, that had an exhibit of a Giant family - man, wife, child - in its original location. Don't believe the new one has it. I've tried to search info on this exhibit, but no luck. Search words for giant family does not bring what was intended! Unlike Wadlow, I believe that family were true giants and not just a pituitary gland abnormality.

Thank you all for the session

Q: (L) Is it as we were saying earlier in our discussion that dealing with karmic and simple understandings is the key? I wrote a post about it on the romance novel thread today [New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work] Is this one of the ways that can really help with that? It can take you through multiple processes by engaging in this reading project, thinking about it, and sharing with others what you are experiencing and learning?

A: Yes. True for nearly everyone.

Q: (L) Some of the people in the project thought that they could read 2 or 3 books and that'd do the job. My view of it is that it could take 100 books.

I've already read about 40 books, still some left to go to 100 :-) and I read all that were available in my native language, now I read in English, which takes more time.

This exercise allowed me to forgive myself for many things, as well as others, to see things from a different perspective. Some of the books were particularly painful, I put them aside to come back to them after some time and the behavior of some characters reminded me of myself.
I'm really grateful to Laura for this

To better understand Pierre's theory about the fractal nature of homeopathy I thought it would be good to understand fractals better. A good way to do that is to dive into the Mandelbrot Set...

I got interested in the Mandelbrot Set a few months ago, at least enough to find an algorithm in R/R Studio that could graph at least a sample of the infinite Mandelbrot Set. The Mandelbrot set has a boundary of 2 arbitrary units of measurement. It's area is finite... but it's perimeter is infinite!

Here is a limited representation graphed with R/R-studio. It's limited because there's only a 500x500 raster based on (pseudo) random number generation.

simpleMandel.png

And here is the code in R/R-Studio for the graph that I have simplified partially:

#unfunctioned
xmin=-2
xmax=2
nx=500
ymin=-1.5
ymax=1.5
ny=500
n=100
showplot=TRUE
cols=colorRampPalette(c("blue","yellow","red","black"))(11)

# variables
x <- seq(xmin, xmax, length.out=nx)
y <- seq(ymin, ymax, length.out=ny)
c <- outer(x,y*1i,FUN="+")
z <- matrix(0.0, nrow=length(x), ncol=length(y))
k <- matrix(0.0, nrow=length(x), ncol=length(y))

for (rep in 1:n) {
for (i in 1:nx) {
for (j in 1:ny) {
if(Mod(z[i,j]) < 2) {
z[i,j] <- z[i,j]^2 + c[i,j]
k[i,j] <- k[i,j] + 1
}
}
}
}

image(x,y,k,col=cols,xlab="Re(c)",ylab="Im(c)")

The outer() function is a linear algebra topic - a rather deep rabbit hole compared to simple algebra.

I am a marginal programmer and math person, but the plotting functions in R, (ggplot2) are excellent. and have helped me understand more complex math concepts.

Anyways, the advantages of a fractal antenna have to do with a larger perimeter. The more the antenna approximates the complexity of the Mandelbrot set, the longer the antenna length, therefore the wider the bandwidth, (and perhaps the ability to receive more complex signals).

The concept that the area of the Mandelbrot Set is limited but it's perimeter is infinite (!), is expressed in a number of YouTube videos:
Example:

But...

I like this video that simplifies the set definition:

I found these videos about the Mandelbrot Set and fractals in general rather mind-blowing:

What do fractals sound like?

And this, careful if you are prone to panic attacks...

Also, I’d like to read these with my wife as was suggested to me on my marriage thread. My wife is open to it so I want to try it out. We’re trying to get our son on a better schedule, ourselves too, so we might have a bit more time in the evening if I’m not working late so I’ll try getting one book on kindle and see how it goes.
That's wonderful Revolucionair! Will be interested in reading what you and your wife think of these novels. No pressure though!

You have been given several suggestions already and I agree with all of them, but another series I also think is suitable to begin with is Mary Balogh's The Huxtable Quintet. I loved that strong family connection in these novels, how they were there for each other. The same goes for Jennifer Ashley's MacKenzies &McBrides. The love and friendship between these four brothers and subsequently their wives and children is good for the heart and soul, despite all the hardships. But that's just one aspect that needed healing in my life, so perhaps other novels will be more appealing to either of you. Enjoy!

Thank you very much to all three of you for your insights and explanations, it helps a lot to untangle what I sometimes find confusing in Paul Levy's writing style, I admit.

Well, I think part of the confusion this text can generate is that the wetiko virus is obviously an analogy. Covid19 isn't. It's not a "mind-virus" as he defines wetiko. So, equating both is misleading and confusing. Maybe Levy is taking his analogy a bit too far, or not understanding it himself. The mind-job done on the people ABOUT Covid is another story, but it has nothing to do with the nature of viruses themselves. When you have to fill in many blanks to make a theory fit, well, it doesn't really fit!

I lived more or less 6 years in Laos, the story of the jars and its plain have aroused my curiosity for a long time, and it's like a fairy tale that unfolds before my eyes with giants and high technology with this new session, so a big thank you to all.

A: As we have said, it is not where you are, but who you are and what you see.

Q: (L) When you say, "what you see", you mean seeing the unseen, the truth underneath the lies?

Q: (L) And yet is it also true sometimes that where you are can make you more subject to being bombarded by external elements that are trying to change your FRV?

Q: (L) And in those cases you need to take extra precautions in order to maintain who you are and what you see with greater accuracy?

Q: (L) So, there are many components to that little statement
Immersed in this chaotic and abnormal madness, the most difficult thing is not to find the truth, but to find someone real and authentic, without mask (no pun intended!), to finally breathe and exhale an intrinsic nature between human beings.

This quote from George Orwell sums up my current thinking very well:

If you can feel that staying human is worth while, even when
it can't have any practical result whatsoever, you've beaten them.

George Orwell
Even though it's not about beating anyone, at least on "this side" of the world

A: General immunity will fail.

Q: (L) In other words, people really need to get herd immunity by interacting with one another on an ongoing basis?

Good news!

Q: (L) Okay, so in other words... Now that makes me wonder... Is it possible that that's a planned effect? Weakening humanity by all of this virus pandemic nonsense is setting them up for a major decimation or wipeout event by a virus sent from outer space in some manner?

Q: (Pierre) That's what I was going to say. The main features are very similar to a mass extinction.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I tried to find that post about this, made a few years ago from my visions. Got lost in reading my posts. The summation was that prior to the arrival of something new to experience, we were witness to a mass extinction.

If a person sees something like that in a vision, does that mean they will experience the event in the flesh? Just wondering?

Thanks for the post. We still have a bit of time, it seems.

Thanks for the Session Laura & Crew!

Here in America, the disintegration is more noticeable as the days pass by. What surprises me is that some people that are intelligent and “good/innocent” are believing all the lies. At the same time, many people are also noticing and waking up so let’s see how it all plays out. I know many people could feel their environment changing or going through some sort of transition. These are truly interesting times and I wonder what will happen to the people that believe that lies vs the people that see the truth. I sure am glad there’s a good chunk of humanity that disagree with the lockdowns and these totalitarian rules.

I believe that everything is revealing itself at a faster rate now and also revealing what’s inside people’s hearts. Never give up no matter how hard it gets, there’s a reason why we chose to experience all of this.

Good luck and stay safe everyone!!

Wow, what a great session! Giants, viruses, DNA and fractals, there's so much to digest. Deepest thanks to Laura and the Chateau crew for making this available!

(L) Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it. Okay, anything else
There are no words to express the gratitude to Laura for all her efforts and service to all of us. If it wasn't for Laura's suffering many of us would probably be in a completely different life, I know I would. We love you Laura. :hug2:

Andromeda) Absolutely. No lazing about! Get to that romance novel! [laughter]

(L) Well... It's a crazy way to do it, but dammit it seems to work! I mean, reading through that thread, people were having insights all over the place. Many are really seeing themselves for the first time. We've tried every other method... And NOW, people are actually having insights into their own thinking, their own behavior, seeing themselves as others see them. It's QUITE remarkable.

GET READIN' NOW!!
[New title: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work]
I'm one of those who's hardly engaged with the Romantic fiction thread, but no more. Bought a Kindle today, even though I prefer physical books as much as possible, but in this case, with dozens of books to go through, e-reader is the perfect solution. I aim to start sharing my process in the thread soon!
A: Yes, you have a period of time in which to work while the reality is disintegrating around you, do not waste it!!! Goodbye.
Amen to that.

Back
Top Bottom