Session 13 March 2021

To be honest I’m not excited to read any of those novels, just thinking about it makes me sleepy. I have watch romance/drama series from different countries and all that, and many of them very conservative yet emotional. I would imagine is not the same as the romance presented in those books. But for me it’s easier to watch stuff than read when it comes to these subjects. I suppose can make an effort on that regard and read one of the recommended books. Also responses on the thread makes things interesting but still... lol

To be honest I’m not excited to read any of those novels, just thinking about it makes me sleepy. I have watch romance/drama series from different countries and all that, and many of them very conservative yet emotional. I would imagine is not the same as the romance presented in those books. But for me it’s easier to watch stuff than read when it comes to these subjects. I suppose can make an effort on that regard and read one of the recommended books. Also responses on the thread makes things interesting but still... lol
We all felt the same before about this project. Unless you read few books , you have no possibility of changing your opinion. You may start with some Mary Balogh books. Watching video's are fine in some aspects, but they misses out the depth of inner dialogue that goes with the events.

Many thanks for the session, and thanks to everyone for the comments.
I’ve gained a much clearer image of DNA thanks to this one, and I’ve tried to grasp it every time the C’s bring it up.
Also, I found the homeopathy discussion, and the comments about water, to bring a much deeper understanding of a familiar concept. I read about Emoto’s work ages ago. Funny how “thinking we know” things can induce the opposite of curiosity!
Regarding wetiko, I agree that it is not a the same as a physical virus, but I can imagine a dance of sorts happening between the two.
You know what they say the most common cause of death is throughout history.... democide.
For those interested, I posted a wetiko screening process in the Creative Acts thread back in February. I based it off the covid screenings because I’m a sucker for analogies. If you have time to check it out, I would love to know if anyone finds it helpful. I did for a time.

Thanks again, all!

It reminds me of the dinosaurs. They were mostly huge beasts too. For a brief moment it made me wonder who those who will come after us will be. But given that this is the end of the cycle, I guess this is not how it's going to work.

This session comes to mind:
I’ve read this mention of the grand cycle and humans being formed “now” several times over the years. It always stops me cold, and I sometimes find myself mulling it over, off and on, for days. Thx for posting.

That's about it. Here is the formula : (US Size + 24)/3 = Last Length = Foot length + 1.5 cm.
Therefore a US size 35 leads to a last length of (35+24)/3 = 19.67 inches or 49.95 cm
which is equal to a foot length of 49.95 - 1.5 = 48.45 cm or 19.08 inches.

For comparison Shaquille O'neal's shoe size is 23 while his weight is 325 lb (147 kg) and his height his 7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)

If height, weight and shoe size are proportional, a giant having US shoe size 35 and the same corpulence as O'neal, would weight about 495 lb (225 kg) and his height would be 10 ft 9 inches (3.29 m)
The 3.3 meters mentioned in one of the first sessions, in which the hidden nations are discussed.

I've looked for the session, but it resists me, so it's something I remember reading.:-D

Well, I think part of the confusion this text can generate is that the wetiko virus is obviously an analogy. Covid19 isn't. It's not a "mind-virus" as he defines wetiko. So, equating both is misleading and confusing. Maybe Levy is taking his analogy a bit too far, or not understanding it himself. The mind-job done on the people ABOUT Covid is another story, but it has nothing to do with the nature of viruses themselves. When you have to fill in many blanks to make a theory fit, well, it doesn't really fit!
I think you nailed it. If he was talking about something like morphic fields (a la Sheldrake), it might make more sense. I can see Sheldrake saying something like, "organisms and DNA don't exist independently, they only exist in relation to the morphic field which gives them form," which doesn't deny the existence of organisms and DNA - it just says that the fields are essential to them actually existing. But Levy has taken his largely metaphoric and poetic idea of the wetiko virus, applied that to covid (as if there's a strange ill-defined covid wetiko spreading illness, paranoia, hypochondria, etc.), and missed the point in the process.

Grazie a tutti per questa sessione molto interessante. Il raccolto ora è apparentemente, buon raccolto a tutti e buon atterraggio in 4D STO
Welcome to our forum, Tauk Cosmos! Since you haven't introduced yourself yet and we would like to get to know you a bit could you please go to the newbies section and write an introductory post? Nothing fancy, just what you would like to share with us, whether you have read any of Laura's books, are you reading SOTT and so on. Just have a look at other posts if you don't know how to go about it. :-)

Also, few of us understand Italian, we communicate in English, although there are a few foreign language sections on the forum. You could use a translator like DeepL for instance, if you experience difficulties.

Grazie!

A heartfelt thanks to Laura, the crew of friends and the C's for this astounding session.

Especially the shared laughter displaying such a wonderful field of joy and team spirit. Seeing you guys interact gave me a comforting feeling of what life is supposed to be versus the division that kills our human interactions and provides a feast for TPTB.

I also had a chuckle yesterday when I realized a new session was posted wednesday when that evening I was about to go to bed with the thought, "there might be a new session", which was instantly answered by another part saying, "nah, too early, go to bed."
So much for following ones intuition.

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) But the same is said about the stomach bugs for children because of schools being under lockdown. But what does that mean later for general immunity. If you keep people locked down, they're gonna be more vulnerable when the lockdown ends.

A: General immunity will fail.

Q: (L) In other words, people really need to get herd immunity by interacting with one another on an ongoing basis?

Q: (Pierre) And we have herd immunity that fails soon before a real pandemic...

(L) So if we have failed herd immunity to what's already out there and developing and mutating all the time, then something could come along and REALLY do a job...

A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed globally in the very air everyone breathes.

Q: (L) Okay, so in other words... Now that makes me wonder... Is it possible that that's a planned effect? Weakening humanity by all of this virus pandemic nonsense is setting them up for a major decimation or wipeout event by a virus sent from outer space in some manner?

This makes it so clear that our human interactions are not only feeding our soul but also our immune system as in, "let's share our load of germs so we can build up a immune system that is strong enough to tackle what attacks us!"
Nature never sleeps nor holds still. Mankind in its forced suspended state now seems frozen, waiting for the hangman to do its deed.

Back to our romance novels- the best antidepressant on the market with a light review on-board.

Have you even made a serious effort to read the thread, irjo, have you read our posts with an open mind and noticed how beneficial these romance novels are for a lot of people in these difficult times? Can you also see that YOU could benefit in ways you cannot now imagine? Do you understand the purpose of the reading project at all? Surely, you must know that there's no free lunch!

If you would really like to make an effort you could begin (re)reading Laura's first post in the thread and work your way through. Also, I would advise you to reread what the Cs have said about this project.

Back
Top Bottom