Ever Given container ship aground in the Suez Canal

Evergreen is also the name of Bret Weinstein's old college, which revealed the curse of Wokeness back in 2017. For those who forget or missed it at the time, Mike Nayna made a great mini documentary about what happened:

Benjamin Boyce, a student there at the time, also covered it extensively.
Indeed!

That's half the comment I came here to make upon seeing a video with "EVERGREEN" emblazoned on the side of the vessel.

This is a pretty solid thread. I didn't know Hillary Clinton's code name was also "Evergreen".

This all has the feel of Reality Metaphor, Sympathy Waves, the Universe Winking at us.

The Evergreen College fiasco, (with Bret Weinstein, the evolutionary biologist), for me anyway, signaled the official beginning of the Culture War; it broke the surface of public consciousness.

If this container ship fiasco is the material as opposed to the intellectual/spiritual side of the same upset, then that would make sense.

Hillary would have been the heart/sexual blockage? (Male v Female?) -Which Trump interrupted.

But why "Evergreen" exactly?

What does that word imply? -Something to do with the Global Warming "Cult of Gaia" thing?

That seems likely. Believable anyway.

As usual the incident will probably be used for many agendas. One of them may be blaming the incident for rapid inflation growth. Lately the prices were rising significantly so finding a proper scapegoat would be a natural solution. If this occur to be truth we can expect oil prices to go up as this is a must-have for explaining the people that inflation is not due to poor monetary policy.

As usual the incident will probably be used for many agendas. One of them may be blaming the incident for rapid inflation growth. Lately the prices were rising significantly so finding a proper scapegoat would be a natural solution.
For make us feel guilty to be huge consumers. They already started. They say: people wanted their items faster delivery so that's why a monster ship like this one exists. You see? We, the victims, are responsible of this planetary problem, guilty that hundreds of ships can not go to their business, guilty that the Suez Canal is closed. Because we are consumers.

I found a reference to a sandstorm causing the incident in Russian News site TASS. (it's about the eighth photo in the series)

WORLD 26 MAR, 10:37
This week in photos

Ever Given, a huge container ship found itself stuck in the Suez Canal. The incident occurred due to the lack of visibility during a sandstorm that hit Egypt. Now traffic along the waterway has come to a grinding halt impacting at least 150 ships. On March 25, a TASS source within the Canal’s authority said that it would take about three days to restore traffic.
© CNES/AIRBUS DS via REUTERS

After the China and USA meeting, there is a blockage in a channel connecting Asia to Europe :)
I don't think this is a coincidence.

When I examine the historical links of the incident, the issue is linked to the Israeli deep state. There seems to be a blow to global capital corporations and the global US. The plans to strike the economy with the pandemic continue on the political agenda.

The simpler and more logical view is that the US gave the message "the seas are mine" to China.

Note that the US still has set Russia as the 1st target. However, there is always China in the media.

Last edited:
After the China and USA meeting, there is a blockage in a channel connecting Asia to Europe :)
I don't think this is a coincidence.

When I examine the historical links of the incident, the issue is linked to the Israeli deep state. There seems to be a blow to global capital corporations and the global US. The plans to strike the economy with the pandemic continue on the political agenda.
Note that the US still has set Russia as the 1st target. However, there is always China in the media.
These days there is a lot of propaganda anti China. Talks about war against China. Pepe Escobar wrote a very clair article about what it means this alliance Russia-China. Here it is

Everything is united with other things. Everything that happens is in relation with others situations, I think so. So this ship is maybe part of the tip of the iceberg. How fascinating.

I also don't buy an explanation that the situation in the Suez Canal happened because of strong winds.
And this controversial "track" of the container ship that resembles a male organ...

Is this a joke? I can't laugh at the same joke TWICE...It is not a coincidence:

evergreen2.jpg

March 27 2021:
A truck carrying an Evergreen shipping container crashed and caused a traffic jam on a freeway in China this morning, and pictures of the incident went viral on Chinese social media platforms.

According to information from the traffic monitor footage, the accident occurred shortly before 9:55 am today on the Changchun-Shenzhen Expressway in Nanjing.
Following the accident, the truck was left askew across the road, almost completely blocking traffic, leading to comparisons with the Evergreen container ship currently blocking the Suez Canal.

Laurs wrote above of Russian authorities aiming to develop the North Sea Route which is about half the miles of the Suez Canal route. I read a long time ago, cannot remember which book, that Russia would lead in a new spirituality in coming decades. That always stuck in my mind. I have been to Russia, to Moscow in 1989-90. The subway was full of people with such open faces, if I saw them without my own overlay. They looked like they had morning dew on them. It was striking that English literature, as I found there, was studied by everyone, and was known better than so many of us English speaking people know the literary wealth of English languagewriting.

"
From his trance state, Edgar Cayce responded:

What then of nations? In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the Communistic, of the Bolshevistic; no. But freedom, freedom! that each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world. Guided by what? That friendship with the nation that hath even set on its present monetary unit "In God We Trust." (Do ye use that in thine own heart when you pay your just debts? Do ye use that in thy prayer when ye send thy missionaries to other lands? "I give it, for in God we trust"? Not for the other fifty cents either!) (3976-29)

Edgar Cayce did predict World War II, but the readings do not suggest that there will be a third World War. In 1935, he warned a 29-year-old freight agent of catastrophic events that were building within the international community:

…unless there is interference from what may be called by many the supernatural forces and influences, that are active in the affairs of nations and peoples, the whole world-as it were-will be set on fire by the militaristic groups and those that are "for" power and expansion in such associations... (416-7)

The usual suspects are to be included. Stuxnet? Interrupting flow of oil to Syria?
" Israel and the UAE are proposing to make a new canal from the Red Sea to the Dead Sea to the Mediterranean by Ashdod. This new canal would be able to accommodate the mega ships of today at a cheaper price than what the Suez Canal charges. With the Suez blockage this could accelerate the interest in this proposal."

Back
Top Bottom