Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
We're currently writing a book titled "Mass extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection". It is a kind of follow-up to "Earth changes and the human-cosmic connection", in the sense that:
1/ it zooms out from (current) Earth changes to cyclical mass extinction (and the subsequent evolutionary leaps)
2/ it zooms in the the human-cosmic connection to address the specifics of the link between viruses and the information Field.

In the following posts, I will share relevant parts of "Mass extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection". Of course, these parts are still work in progress and the discussions in this thread can help improving the content of the book.

Last edited by a moderator:
To give an idea of the structure of the book and its lines of force, here's the temporary table of content:

Introduction : 4

Part 1 : comets and mass extinction 13
Mass extinctions 14
Causes of mass extinction 16
The 27 million year cometary cycle 22
Other cometary induced mass extinctions 32

Part II : Life explosion 36
Saltarism vs Darwinism 37
Peculiar life forms around cometary impacts 39
The K/T boundary 43
The cambrian life explosion 45
Other life explosion 46
Beyond the mechanical action of cometary event 49

Part III: Viruses are the drivers of life 54
Anteriority of viruses 55
Pervasiveness of virus 57
Beneficial viruses 58

Part IV: Viruses and meteorites 62
Comet and plagues, an historical perspective 63
Meteorites carrying micro organism 65
Upper atmosphere microorganism 70
Electro Magnetic pulses 72

Part V: The information Field 77
Information theory & consciousness 78
The Field 84
Collective resonance 94

Part VI: Information field, viruses and protein 99
DNA as antennas 100
Proteins as tuners 102
DNA and proteins connect us to the Information Field 106
Fractals 108
From geometric shape to electromagnetic signature 112
The interesting case of homeopathy 116

Part VII: 6th extinction and coronavirus 120
The ongoing 6th extinction 121
Authorities and Life 123
Authorities and Control 126
Dumbing Down the Population 128
The Mind-Altering Virus 130
Man-Made Viruses 131
Man-Made SARS-CoV-2 132
Engineered for What Purpose? 135
Fort Detrick And Viruses 137
Fort Detrick and Mind Control 140
Made in China or Made in the USA? 142
From an Obedience Vaccine to a Mutated Disobedience Virus? 146
Covid vaccine 152
Conclusion 157

As you can see, Part I et II deal with mass extinctions and the subsequent evolutionary leaps. It shows that cometary events are the main cause of mass extinctions and that, soon after, more complex life forms seems to appear out of nowhere.

Part III and IV show that new viruses introduced by cometary events participate to remove obsolete life-forms and introduce the genetic material code enabling the evolutionary leap of the "spared" life forms.

Part V and VI show how the virus-enhanced DNA of life forms and the proteins coded by this DNA act as receivers tuned onto the information field. The properties of a substance are not defined by its composition but its geometry. The connection between proteins/DNA and the information field are geometric and electromagnetic. The fractal nature of DNA, viruses, proteins and the background ELF electromagnetic field reinforces the connection between life forms and any given "area" of the information field.

Part VII address the coronavirus story, an unstable Fort Detrick obedience virus that mutated in a disobedience virus (SARS-COV-2) for which obedience RNA vaccines had to be imposed. The weakening of the population immune system through fear, stress, no herd immunity and the deleterious RNA vaccines makes us highly vulnerable to a real epidemics (a new virus from space and/or a recombination between RNA vaccine sequences and viruses like the Black Death already contained in our DNA). From this perspective the 6th extinction might very well be man-made but not for the usually invoked reason: global warming. However, like during the preceding mass extinctions, the new viruses that remove obsolete life-forms might provide the genetic material for the survivors to experience an evolutionary leap.

Earth changes and the human-cosmic connection is one of my all-time favorite books. This new one will be a page-turner as well. I really liked how The Electric Universe Theory sort of collapsed various standard complex theories about the sun, gravitation, planetary rotation, weather, and more into something understandable and elegant, and it's all powered by a cosmic wind of electrical potential.

What would light do when crossing the realm border, would it diffract and/or change 'speed'? Can we quantify 'frequencies' in the information field? Can individuals' FRVs be quantified or measured, or is that third density thinking? We have had so many advances in computer and electronic technology, but nothing much has changed about core electrical theory since Maxwell. I'm guessing things like light and matter have undiscovered aspects in higher densities.

What would a simple ruler look like in a realm where 'physicality is variable'.

We're currently writing a book titled "Mass extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection". It is a kind of follow-up to "Earth changes and the human-cosmic connection", in the sense that:
1/ it zooms out from (current) Earth changes to cyclical mass extinction (and the subsequent evolutionary leaps)
2/ it zooms in the the human-cosmic connection to address the specifics of the link between viruses and the information Field.

In the following posts, I will share relevant parts of "Mass extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection". Of course, these parts are still work in progress and the discussions in this thread can help improving the content of the book.

Thank you very much for sharing, I am looking forward to resonate with your thoughts!

To give an idea of the structure of the book and its lines of force, here's the temporary table of content:

Introduction : 4

Part 1 : comets and mass extinction 13
Mass extinctions 14
Causes of mass extinction 16
The 27 million year cometary cycle 22
Other cometary induced mass extinctions 32

Part II : Life explosion 36
Saltarism vs Darwinism 37
Peculiar life forms around cometary impacts 39
The K/T boundary 43
The cambrian life explosion 45
Other life explosion 46
Beyond the mechanical action of cometary event 49

Part III: Viruses are the drivers of life 54
Anteriority of viruses 55
Pervasiveness of virus 57
Beneficial viruses 58

Part IV: Viruses and meteorites 62
Comet and plagues, an historical perspective 63
Meteorites carrying micro organism 65
Upper atmosphere microorganism 70
Electro Magnetic pulses 72

Part V: The information Field 77
Information theory & consciousness 78
The Field 84
Collective resonance 94

Part VI: Information field, viruses and protein 99
DNA as antennas 100
Proteins as tuners 102
DNA and proteins connect us to the Information Field 106
Fractals 108
From geometric shape to electromagnetic signature 112
The interesting case of homeopathy 116

Part VII: 6th extinction and coronavirus 120
The ongoing 6th extinction 121
Authorities and Life 123
Authorities and Control 126
Dumbing Down the Population 128
The Mind-Altering Virus 130
Man-Made Viruses 131
Man-Made SARS-CoV-2 132
Engineered for What Purpose? 135
Fort Detrick And Viruses 137
Fort Detrick and Mind Control 140
Made in China or Made in the USA? 142
From an Obedience Vaccine to a Mutated Disobedience Virus? 146
Covid vaccine 152
Conclusion 157

As you can see, Part I et II deal with mass extinctions and the subsequent evolutionary leaps. It shows that cometary events are the main cause of mass extinctions and that, soon after, more complex life forms seems to appear out of nowhere.

Part III and IV show that new viruses introduced by cometary events participate to remove obsolete life-forms and introduce the genetic material code enabling the evolutionary leap of the "spared" life forms.

Part V and VI show how the virus-enhanced DNA of life forms and the proteins coded by this DNA act as receivers tuned onto the information field. The properties of a substance are not defined by its composition but its geometry. The connection between proteins/DNA and the information field are geometric and electromagnetic. The fractal nature of DNA, viruses, proteins and the background ELF electromagnetic field reinforces the connection between life forms and any given "area" of the information field.

Part VII address the coronavirus story, an unstable Fort Detrick obedience virus that mutated in a disobedience virus (SARS-COV-2) for which obedience RNA vaccines had to be imposed. The weakening of the population immune system through fear, stress, no herd immunity and the deleterious RNA vaccines makes us highly vulnerable to a real epidemics (a new virus from space and/or a recombination between RNA vaccine sequences and viruses like the Black Death already contained in our DNA). From this perspective the 6th extinction might very well be man-made but not for the usually invoked reason: global warming. However, like during the preceding mass extinctions, the new viruses that remove obsolete life-forms might provide the genetic material for the survivors to experience an evolutionary leap.
Fascinating!!

Like many others, I am SO looking forward to reading this book!

Please forgive my ignorance but

Question 1: Is it possible to read this upcoming book and have fairly full comprehension of its material without first reading “Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection”?

I’m just wondering because I was thinking of gifting both books to my local library along with some others from the Wave Series and maybe a couple of others. Some “gemstones contained within the cracks in the road” for other seekers.

I had a long conversation with the librarian about donating books and why I am finding it so hard to find books that have genuine merit and value in the library system. (It’s part of the reason I - gratefully- discovered Laura’s books, the website and forum.) It turns out the library doesn’t take donations unless it was published in the last couple of years and my local library generally don’t hold anything much published before 2014 unless it in high demand, which nearly made me fall on the ground. It helped me understand why I can’t find any books suggested through the ‘recommended reading’ link when you receive a ‘welcome’ message via this forum.

There is one copy of “Earth Changes” in the library in the whole of Australia which I have tried to get on interstate loan so I can do some ‘catching up’ on some level until I purchase my own copy.

When I described the the “Earth Changes” book generally (having not read it), the librarian mentioned something about the book not sounding like it was controversial so she didn’t know why there was only one copy, and I laughed and said “I guess that depends on personal perception, but shouldn’t people have the freedom to consider the dynamics suggested in the book for themselves?” She agreed, which was quite refreshing! But added she has no authority over what is accepted into the library.

Question 2: Purchasing Books
Given the ‘ethics’ of Amazon I am not keen to purchase anything through them. I know there is ‘red pill press’ so is this the preferred purchase site? I would like to purchase as directly as possible from an ethical source so Pierre / Laura and any other authors connected to this group receive the maximum return.

Happy writing, you awesome cosmic super sleuths ✨🌈

Question 1: Is it possible to read this upcoming book and have fairly full comprehension of its material without first reading “Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection”?
It depends on your knowledge about the subject, but If I were you, I would read the first one for sure. In the first book there are many pearls of knowledge, above all, many basic concepts.

This is just my humble opinion, forest_light :-)

Question 2: Purchasing Books
Given the ‘ethics’ of Amazon I am not keen to purchase anything through them. I know there is ‘red pill press’ so is this the preferred purchase site? I would like to purchase as directly as possible from an ethical source so Pierre / Laura and any other authors connected to this group receive the maximum return.
Yes it is. Here is the link:

Back
Top Bottom