Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Pierre's book is out! It includes a discussion of Plasma Physics, Information Theory, Psychokinesis, and whole bunch of other stuff.



http://www.amazon.com/Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection-Secret-History-ebook/dp/B00KI8KKWW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400964663&sr=8-1&keywords=earth+changes+and+the+human+cosmic

Jet Stream meanderings, Gulf Stream slow-downs, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, meteor fireballs, tornadoes, deluges, sinkholes, and noctilucent clouds have been on the rise since the turn of the century. Have proponents of man-made global warming been proven correct, or is something else, something much bigger, happening on our planet?

While mainstream science depicts these Earth changes as unrelated, Pierre Lescaudron applies findings from the Electric Universe paradigm and plasma physics to suggest that they might in fact be intimately related, and stem from a single common cause: the close approach of our Sun’s ‘twin’ and an accompanying cometary swarm.

Citing historical records, the author reveals a strong correlation between periods of authoritarian oppression with catastrophic and cosmically-induced natural disasters. Referencing metaphysical research and information theory, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection is a ground-breaking attempt to re-connect modern science with the ancient understanding that the human mind and states of collective human experience can influence cosmic and earthly phenomena.

Covering a broad range of scientific fields, and including over 250 figures and 1,000 sources, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection is presented in an accessible format for anyone seeking to understand the signs of our times.
Hard copy is also now available. We apologize for the price but we insisted that the book had to be printed in color for all of the diagrams and graphs to be comprehensible. That meant a much higher printing cost.

This one is a HUGE must read in order to really understand what is going on in our world today. It develops a number of things that were introduced in the previous volumes of Secret History in a way that is very easy to understand. This is one you can also give to your kids to read, it is that good and easy!
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Pierre's new article on SOTT is a sort of spin-off from this book.

http://www.sott.net/article/279645-Mummy-why-is-Daddy-wearing-a-dress-Daddy-why-does-Mummy-have-a-moustache
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
That's great :headbanger:! And I bought the kindle version yesterday and had really to laugh about the acknowledgements, so they were different than any others :). And I'm really eager to learn more about the electric universe for example, beside the structuring of the book is very good and drawing a connection of earth changes and humans is a superb topic with recent studies and I had to smile about some graphics which where used for example in the K&B video series, so lots of dot connecting.
 

Mikey

The Living Force
:clap:

Laura said:
http://www.amazon.com/Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection-Secret-History-ebook/dp/B00KI8KKWW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400964663&sr=8-1&keywords=earth+changes+and+the+human+cosmic
This is the link to the Kindle edition, but you will find a link to the paperback edition on the Amazon page. Just to make sure, here is the paperback version:

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection/dp/1897244975/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1400964663&sr=8-1
 

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
It's just a brilliant exposition of the Electric Universe/Plasma Cosmology.
The stuff on Information Theory is especially well explained and easy to
understand. It gives more weight to the stuff the C's have been telling us,
not to mention Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, the actual science behind polar opposites
aka the Fifth Way, group dynamics, objectivity etc.
The idea of a Cosmic Information Field... Fascinating stuff!
 

Eboard10

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
That's excellent news!! Was waiting impatiently for the new volume to come out. :dance:

Btw, will signed copies be available?

Anthony said:
It's just a brilliant exposition of the Electric Universe/Plasma Cosmology.
The stuff on Information Theory is especially well explained and easy to
understand. It gives more weight to the stuff the C's have been telling us,
not to mention Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, the actual science behind polar opposites
aka the Fifth Way, group dynamics, objectivity etc.
The idea of a Cosmic Information Field... Fascinating stuff!
Anthony, is that your book review on Amazon? If so, your comment is insightful and very well written. I'm sure it will attract new readers. :)
 

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Eboard10 said:
That's excellent news!! Was waiting impatiently for the new volume to come out. :dance:

Btw, will signed copies be available?

Anthony said:
It's just a brilliant exposition of the Electric Universe/Plasma Cosmology.
The stuff on Information Theory is especially well explained and easy to
understand. It gives more weight to the stuff the C's have been telling us,
not to mention Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, the actual science behind polar opposites
aka the Fifth Way, group dynamics, objectivity etc.
The idea of a Cosmic Information Field... Fascinating stuff!
Anthony, is that your book review on Amazon? If so, your comment is insightful and very well written. I'm sure it will attract new readers. :)
Yes it is. I'm sure that as more things start falling on our heads, people will start
looking for answers and hopefully they'll wind up with this book in their hands instead
of falling for disinformation which as discussed in the book will contribue to the negative
feedback loop.
 

H-KQGE

Dagobah Resident
Anthony said:
Eboard10 said:
That's excellent news!! Was waiting impatiently for the new volume to come out. :dance:

Btw, will signed copies be available?

Anthony said:
It's just a brilliant exposition of the Electric Universe/Plasma Cosmology.
The stuff on Information Theory is especially well explained and easy to
understand. It gives more weight to the stuff the C's have been telling us,
not to mention Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, the actual science behind polar opposites
aka the Fifth Way, group dynamics, objectivity etc.
The idea of a Cosmic Information Field... Fascinating stuff!
Anthony, is that your book review on Amazon? If so, your comment is insightful and very well written. I'm sure it will attract new readers. :)
Yes it is. I'm sure that as more things start falling on our heads, people will start
looking for answers and hopefully they'll wind up with this book in their hands instead
of falling for disinformation which as discussed in the book will contribue to the negative
feedback loop.
Great book review for those who are truly searching for answers. I'm waiting to see how the trolls & their cohorts try to spin the info from the book.
 

H-KQGE

Dagobah Resident
Laura said:
Hard copy is also now available. We apologize for the price but we insisted that the book had to be printed in color for all of the diagrams and graphs to be comprehensible. That meant a much higher printing cost.

This one is a HUGE must read in order to really understand what is going on in our world today. It develops a number of things that were introduced in the previous volumes of Secret History in a way that is very easy to understand. This is one you can also give to your kids to read, it is that good and easy!
Hey, no need to apologize. Needs must and all that. We all appreciate the time, effort and energy used to put this information together. Personally, I'm diggin' the cover as it definitely stirs my imagination. And a book that contains a large array of subjects and is coherent, comprehensible and holds attention means it will stimulate the mind more... in a sort of "get up and go" type way... in the right people of course. I'm getting the impression that this could be as big as "The Wave" series and the way that impacted so many of us. :)



Added: almost forgot - prices for the UK.

£8.04 Kindle edition http://www.amazon.co.uk/Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection-Secret-History-ebook/dp/B00KI8KKWW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401097055&sr=8-1&keywords=Earth+Changes+and+the+Human+Cosmic+Connection%3A+The+Secret+History+of+the+World+-+Book+3+Paperback

£39.99 paperback http://www.amazon.co.uk/Earth-Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection/dp/1897244975/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1401096906&sr=8-1
 

SeekinTruth

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thanks for your work, Pierre and Laura! Been waiting for this book, so now I'll be buying it and reading it ASAP.
 

Alada

The Living Force
Congratulations on the launch, the cover looks great, can’t wait to see inside! Good job! :thup:
 
Top Bottom