Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

This might seem like a silly question, but does QFG not sell books anymore? I just went on there and could not find the bookshop. So is it only through Amazon that we can purchase Laura's and Pierre's books?

I don't want to update my iOS on my iPad (because I really like the version I have at present), and as a result it won't let me download the kindle app. Any suggestions as to how to get around this would be great. There are a few books I'd love to get a kindle version of (Pierre's included!).

Congrats Pierre-I'm really looking forward to reading it!
:thup: :clap:

MK Scarlett said:

Well it's GBP39.99 in the UK - amazon.co.uk - which is a little high for a dollar conversion (GBP32.06), but about right.

Arwenn said:
I don't want to update my iOS on my iPad (because I really like the version I have at present), and as a result it won't let me download the kindle app. Any suggestions as to how to get around this would be great. There are a few books I'd love to get a kindle version of (Pierre's included!).

You can download kindle on any computer, Mac or Windows, and read from there.

Bought the kindle version, today I was even reading it from my phone. Can't put it down!!

:perfect: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you very much Pierre and Laura. I was looking forward to the next one of the Secret History books. Then there was this very nice surprise yesterday when I discovered the link on sott.net. I started reading it this morning. :clap:

Heimdallr said:
Arwenn said:

You can download kindle on any computer, Mac or Windows, and read from there.

Please just go to your preferred Amazon shop and search there for Kindle app.
There are Kindle apps for smart phones (Android, iPhone, iPod touch), tablets (iPad, Android tablet, Windows 8 tablet) and computers (Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac) ...

A big hurrah for this new publication and I find the cover really beautiful :clap:

Congratulations and many thanks! We are quite excited to delve into this one.

We also tried RedPillPress/Rabbit Hole first but ended up at Amazon because we didn't see it available.

I've purchased a copy for my Kindle, but am also curious as to whether there will be autographed copies for sale. (You guys are spoiling us!) Either way, a hard copy will definitely be ordered, maybe several for interested family and friends. From what I've read so far, it's oh so fascinating and easy to understand, so it would make a wonderful gift.

Way to go!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom