Session 13 March 2021

Thanks for sharing a bit more, Yuriy. I think I understand a bit better where you're coming from. But what you said, to me at least is sad. My parents also don't want to know anything. Is it sad? Yes. Do I let it rule my like and my interactions with them? No. Do I sometimes worry for them? Yes. Do I understand that it's their lessons and respect that? Yes. And I made of stone? No! Having bonds with people and seeing them choose a different path is what is, but it can also be saddening at times. It's part of loving people. You worry, you fear for them, you understand that after you offered, they don't want the truth, you respect that, but there's still a part of you that may wish things were different. I personally haven't mastered the art of not caring, at least. I will respect their lessons, but I can't always be completely "neutral" about it in my feelings even if I have learnt not to try to change people, or "make them see".

As for more people having access to information, that is true. In many people (especially living in the "first world"), the choice seems to be clear and made. However, we have learned here in the forum, for example, that sometimes you can read three different posts with roughly the same message, written by three different people, and only the third one will make you understand something. Perhaps it's the way they said it, perhaps you relate better to that one person, perhaps you weren't ready before. Sometimes we look and look, and it takes a while until the information that was staring us in the face makes sense. So, sharing is never wasted on people who are seeking. The others, well, they can choose to read it or not.

I hope this helps.
Of course, I judge on my own. But I do not experience sadness, for there is an understanding - to everyone my own. And help, naturally help, who asks.

Thank you so much again and again. I thought my unconditional love in this current lifetime was my romantic knowledge I possessed on my previous lifetime. Hance I never felt the need to read some romantic books but i am now propelled to get one at a time. Who knows!!

I hope this helps.
By and large, you're right. Now I am sitting thinking and came to this conclusion - those who stretch "to the side of the light
," whether consciously or not, feel the responsibility to the universe for observing ballance, and in our reality - responsibility to the souls of those who are with you "in the same boat" (it turns out a kind of fractal of observing ballance). Accordingly, the sense of this responsibility is one of the triggers of sadness. Thanks for the answers!

Reactions: Chu
Yes, I think I was fortunate to catch these guys altogether at the same conference, which was chaired by Andrew Collins. Lynn Picknett was also there and gave a talk on Giordano Bruno. I briefly spoke to her afterwards, having read the Stargate Conspiracy. I casually dropped mention of the C's into the conversation and she immediately screwed her face up in disgust and that was the end of that.

If you haven't read it already, then I would recommend Hancock's book 'Magicians of the Gods', which goes into great depth about the Younger Dryas period. I attach a Wikipaedia entry for the book, not just because it covers the contents of the book, but because it also shows you the hostility in academic circles to the ideas expressed in the book. However, the C's have supported much of what Hancock has to say in the book, which is worth taking into account when you read it. Indeed, it may be why they quoted him as a good source in this session.

I find it amusing the Wikipaedia entry refers to him as a 'British pseudoarcheology' writer'. In my view, the real pseudoarcheologists are the so called mainstream archeologists who still cling on to outdated theories and dating timescales.

I have read ‘Fingerprints of the Gods’ and made it halfway through ‘Magicians of the Gods’. Then Covid struck and I got sidetracked into keeping up on current events. But it was an interesting book to have with me on flights that flew over the Scablands area in the Northwest. It was fun to look out the airplane window wondering if I was seeing what I had just read about. That was where the mainstream archeologists/geologists clung to the theory that the vast amount of water that had created the particular geological features of that region could only be explained by an ice dam holding back water from a lake in the vicinity that melted frequently enough to be the cause of the landscape to change gradually. Logically, it would take something more devastating to cause that kind of damage as Hancock and I believe an earlier geologist had also speculated about. Hancock teamed with Randal Carlisle is fun as well. I also enjoy the strange South American archeology finds. I have a week camping coming up, I think I’ll bring ‘Magicians’ with me and romance novels. : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Also... all some people need to do to get some household appliance to work is to "lay hands" on it, while other people cannot seem to operate an appliance, (or computer) without messing it up.
There is one person, I call the techno jinx because she cannot ware a watch, the watch just stops working no matter how expensive or if it is digital or mechanical. Another person, I call magic hands, because he can fix anything. Sure signs of blending psychic energies with machinery.

I never felt the need to read some romantic books but i am now propelled to get one at a time.
I hope that you realize that there are specific books that Laura wants us to read. Not all Romance novels are equal. There is a list of these novels in this post. You can read them in any order, but it's best if you read a series from the first book and, then, read the rest in order.

As posted during the recent chat, I had a question inspired by Pierre’s theory of homeopathic dilution in the last session. I was reading a romance novel and thinking about negative emotions. How do they work in terms of our relation to the information field? Could it be the case that the ‘hit’ of negative emotions is analogous to the succussion in homeopathy, but that this ‘hit’ instills a negative signal, or fractal, in the body’s water?
Sorry for the delay of my reply. I didn't miss your post though.

Your analogy is very close to the idea Dugdeep and I thought about in relation to negative emotions, water, fractals, etc.

I created a forum thread dedicated to book 3, whose temporary title is "Extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection"

I will reply in this new thread but first I want to finalize the draft of the chapters developing the following ideas:
- The properties (informational content) of a substance is not due to its composition but to its geometric shape.
- In water, the specific geometric shape of a substance is associated with a specific electromagnetic resonance
- DNA act as an antenna/amplifier of the background electromagnetic field, which carries information from the information field
- In water, proteins, because of their specific geometry act as electromagnetic tuners/resonators for specific electromagnetic signals and hence specific information.
- The fractal dimension of DNA, viruses, proteins and structured water in conjunction with the fractal dimension of the background electromagnetic field, increase connection to the information Field and access to extra informational "depth".

Once this context is set, I will be able to reply to your question in a hopefully understandable and meaningful way.

Last edited:
I have read ‘Fingerprints of the Gods’ and made it halfway through ‘Magicians of the Gods’. Then Covid struck and I got sidetracked into keeping up on current events. But it was an interesting book to have with me on flights that flew over the Scablands area in the Northwest. It was fun to look out the airplane window wondering if I was seeing what I had just read about. That was where the mainstream archeologists/geologists clung to the theory that the vast amount of water that had created the particular geological features of that region could only be explained by an ice dam holding back water from a lake in the vicinity that melted frequently enough to be the cause of the landscape to change gradually. Logically, it would take something more devastating to cause that kind of damage as Hancock and I believe an earlier geologist had also speculated about. Hancock teamed with Randal Carlisle is fun as well. I also enjoy the strange South American archeology finds. I have a week camping coming up, I think I’ll bring ‘Magicians’ with me and romance novels. : )
Happy reading. The conference at which I met Hancock was held about five years ago. The nature of his talk was the way in which our ancient forbears were posting a warning to us about the danger of cometary strikes. He pointed out that our planet periodically passes through a particular meteor stream, which represents the remains of a very large comet ( I can't recall its name) that broke up a long time ago. However, some of the remaining debris from this comet is significantly large and these fragments could cause untold damage to Earth should they hit us. I remember him comparing it to a man trying to cross a major highway teeming with traffic with all the risk that that entails. He mentioned that our ancestors seemed almost to have an obsession with comets and many neolithic sites (e.g. Gobekli Tepi) appear, amongst other things, to have been observatories for keeping track of comets.

This ties in with what the C's have said about the skies being more active in earlier times than they are today, although our's are seemingly set to get more active. Indeed, at the time of the conference, I had just read an article about an ancient neolothic tunnel system that had been discovered to run on and off through much of northern Europe including Britain. I asked Hancock about this and told him that it somewhat reminded me of the slit trenches and tunnel systems built during the Second World War to avoid the dangers of aerial bombardment. I posed the question to him whether this tunnel system might have been our ancestors' response to the danger of cometary fragments. He thought about it and agreed that I might be on to something.

I know its not the same as reading, but my wife and I have been “hooked” on the Outlander series. Besides the steamy sex scenes the story line is interesting- who doesn’t like a bit of time traveling besides Dr. Who?
Hi tschai, there are plenty of books and tv series that can be read/watched for their entertaining value, we all need some light entertainment from time to time. But that’s done separately to this project. I can imagine the series is entertaining but this reading project aims to create certain effects that a TV series will not produce. Reading itself will not produce them either, it must be reading of specific content. Even authors on the list of recommended books have written other books that aren’t fit for our purpose, so it’s important to stick to the list provided by Laura.

I even wonder if reading/watching of the wrong content could dilute or cancel out the effects of our reading list by adding to the blockage of emotions Laura’s books aim to stir, or creating a blockage where Laura’s books aim to have the opposite effect. It's like taking medication and poison one after another and expecting a healing effect. Imagine taking iodine and continuing to use toothpaste with fluoride: iodine will help remove fluoride provided there's enough iodine intake to cancel out the fluoride, but it won't remove other toxins or heal our bodies becuase the supply is constantly used up to deal with the continuously supplied poison. Maybe a similar thing happens if the input of the recommended novels isn't sufficient, or it's mixed with input that cancels out, distorts or interferes with what those novels aim to achieve?

¡Muchas gracias por la nueva sesión!

¿Alguien puede sugerir un libro o una investigación sobre cabezas gigantes olmecas? Estoy seguro de que se mencionó algo en las transcripciones, pero mis habilidades de búsqueda no dieron ningún resultado.
The Swiss writer Erich von Däniken is likely to have Olmec texts and images. "The ideas exposed in his books are rejected by the vast majority of scientists and academics, who classify his work as pseudohistory, pseudoarchaeology, and pseudoscience" (wikipedia doesn't love him)

MJF said: This passage has always made me think of humanity living in a 3D computer simulation along the lines perhaps of David Bohm's Holographic Universe Theory where the only thing that is real is our consciousness. David Bohm and The Holographic Universe:

I came across a debate in a recent article published in Scientific American about the computer simulation theory, which might be of interest to people:

One quote that really struck me (see below) came from physicist James Gates:

But some were more contemplative, saying the possibility raises some weighty spiritual questions. “If the simulation hypothesis is valid then we open the door to eternal life and resurrection and things that formally have been discussed in the realm of religion,” Gates suggested. “The reason is quite simple: If we’re programs in the computer, then as long as I have a computer that’s not damaged, I can always re-run the program.”

The Swiss writer Erich von Däniken is likely to have Olmec texts and images. "The ideas exposed in his books are rejected by the vast majority of scientists and academics, who classify his work as pseudohistory, pseudoarchaeology, and pseudoscience" (wikipedia doesn't love him)

Hey oli 518, I can see this is your third post on the forum over the past couple of years and you haven't written an introduction in the Newbies section yet. It would be great to find out more about you, how you found Laura's work, which of the recommended readings you're familiar with, etc. If you're unsure what to write, you can read other people's introductions to get an idea :-)

Es probable que el escritor suizo Erich von Däniken tenga textos e imágenes olmecas. "Las ideas expuestas en sus libros son rechazadas por la gran mayoría de científicos y académicos, quienes clasifican su trabajo en pseudohistoria, pseudoarqueología y pseudociencia" (wikipedia no lo ama)
Pido disculpas por el mensaje enviado. Es incorrecto citar una fuente de manera irónica o como una broma que podría afectar a otros de alguna manera. Creo que será mejor que lo hagas a través del hilo para principiantes. No me manejo correctamente en un foro, de hecho es la primera vez y mis 78 años no ayudan. Este es un momento muy caótico en mi ciudad, así que les pido un tiempo.
No sé dónde ubicar este mensaje, si en Informe o en respuesta, por si acaso lo haré en ambos.

Back
Top Bottom