Is the bright white light and tunnel an alien trap for discarnate spirits?

Really fascinating! Therefore, what should we do as soon as we arrive there (in the 5D), after pass through the tunnel of light, in order that we do NOT need to come back to Earth as slaves of the negative extraterrestrials? (my question here is based in the fact that many people have been used by the negative ones, since previous incarnations).
The way I understand it is that there are 4 levels of 5D.
Level 1: Souls gravitate there because they have a high level of guilt and feel they need to be punished.
Level 2: Souls go there to continue living their current life.
Level 3: Karmic review and preparation for reincarnation.
Level 4: Teaching level for souls who are ready and aware of their need to move to the next level.
The brightness of the light increases as you go up the levels.

For those of us that are awakened to the knowledge of our 5D options we can upon transition focus our attention on the brightest light which is the University of Higher Knowledge, and ignore the karmic review level altogether. However, if your come to the karmic review level just say that you do not need a review and you want to go up to the next level to go to the University. By stating your will you have established yourself as one who seeks to move to the next level and your will can not be violated. This is my current understanding after reading all the sources.

Why would you want to skip the life review? Sure it may be harsh, but wouldn't you want to know how you can improve next time and avoid some "mistakes"? It's like taking a test but not getting back your results/grade.

That's how I see it as well. For me personally the karmic review is something I'm looking forward to the most in 5D.

For those of us that are awakened to the knowledge of our 5D options we can upon transition focus our attention on the brightest light which is the University of Higher Knowledge, and ignore the karmic review level altogether. However, if your come to the karmic review level just say that you do not need a review and you want to go up to the next level to go to the University. By stating your will you have established yourself as one who seeks to move to the next level and your will can not be violated. This is my current understanding after reading all the sources.
I’m not too sure how awareness of our 5D options means that we can skip the karmic review and jump straight to the highest levels of soul development. As described in the Afterlife thread, the way to progress in 5D is by pretty much doing the Work. If anything, karmic review is not only an important but also a very desirable step of that process. Just like the first initiation and seeing ourselves objectively is when doing the Work in 3D (If you haven't already, you may want to read this post about the first initiation by Madame Salzmann). Simply knowing about the importance of seeing ourselves does not push us to higher levels of spiritual development. We must actually strive to see ourselves continuously to progress.

And equally so, knowing about the karmic review and the afterlife reality in general does not mean we can just skip it and still progress. If anything, that’s something to look forward to - especially for souls that do the Work in 3D. Given how hard it is to see ourselves objectively and stop being “strangers to ourselves” I would certainly want to know where I was successful and where I failed in this life - with objective certainty and not through a lens of my inner self-calming or self-bashing narratives we are so full of in 3D.

To put this in context, if someone was a horrible and lazy person here on 3D but knew about the afterlife and it’s options, would this awareness also fast track them to the highest level too? Without the need to review their mistakes and see themselves objectively? I don’t think this is how it works. And even if someone wasn't horrible, just a regular work-in-progres kind of person, how would skipping the review that would tell them where that work-in-progress failed and where it was effective be beneficial to them?

Also, could you confirm where you found the division into the 4 levels you described?

And for this part:
By stating your will you have established yourself as one who seeks to move to the next level and your will can not be violated.

If this was how it worked then I would be in 4D by lunchtime today ;-)

Last edited:
The way I understand it is that there are 4 levels of 5D.
Level 1: Souls gravitate there because they have a high level of guilt and feel they need to be punished.
Level 2: Souls go there to continue living their current life.
Level 3: Karmic review and preparation for reincarnation.
Level 4: Teaching level for souls who are ready and aware of their need to move to the next level.
The brightness of the light increases as you go up the levels.

This all sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, primeaddict. Just as there is no free lunch here in 3D, I would suppose (I don't know, of course) but I would suppose that there is no free lunch in 5D, either.

In most of the small number of books I've read, it looks very much like we have to Work are way up to higher levels there, too. And, there seem to be many, many levels. But, then, this is all gotten from books I've read on the subject and not from any actual experience I can remember. :halo:

Also, could you confirm where you found the division into the 4 levels you described?
Yes, that would be great if you would do that.

In most of the small number of books I've read, it looks very much like we have to Work are way up to higher levels there, too. And, there seem to be many, many levels. But, then, this is all gotten from books I've read on the subject and not from any actual experience I can remember. :halo:

Come to think of it, I have never seen a UFO and I don't remember ever experiencing an abduction. My entire knowledge about that topic comes from books as well. Yet it what I read in those books made sense to me logically. Same thing goes with the afterlife for me. I have no memories of that place, yet what I read in the Afterlife thread and a few other sources, that our souls continue their development by Working for it, made sense to me to. Just me little 2 cents :-)

Why would you want to skip the life review? Sure it may be harsh, but wouldn't you want to know how you can improve next time and avoid some "mistakes"? It's like taking a test but not getting back your results/grade.

To put this in context, if someone was a horrible and lazy person here on 3D but knew about the afterlife and it’s options, would this awareness also fast track them to the highest level too? Without the need to review their mistakes and see themselves objectively? I don’t think this is how it works. And even if someone wasn't horrible, just a regular work-in-progres kind of person, how would skipping the review that would tell them where that work-in-progress failed and where it was effective be beneficial to them?

These levels are self limiting and you can only go as high as your soul is capable of enduring because of the seering intensity of the light increases with each level. Therefore, if you are able to go to the highest level you'll will have to have the balanced energy to do so. The karmic review level is were you re-experience your human nature and balance against perfection which is always going to be impossible. As such you are then going to reincarnate in the 3D after your review. This is necessary until you have minimized your karma and have harmonized your consciousnesses to that of a student of Higher Knowledge. At which point when you die you no longer have to go through the karmic review/reincarnate experience but can skip to the next level.

By stating your will you have established yourself as one who seeks to move to the next level and your will can not be violated.
The default option upon death is to reincarnate so you have to be aware that you can choose not to. You have to be ready (free of karma), able (filled with the light) and willing (have no desire for 3D pleasures) to strive towards the brighter light. It will not be given to you because you have been a good person. You have to want it enough to push through the comfortable auto function of reincarnation. That is why I said that if you do go to the karmic review level you have to state your intent to go to the next level before the review. You should know that you have balanced your karma through the work so you really do not need a review. You can not bluff your way to the highest level.

I'll have to get back to you on this but I have pick this up gradually throughout my after life studies. It is currently late for me now so I'll work on this tomorrow.

This all sounds like a lot of wishful thinking, primeaddict. Just as there is no free lunch here in 3D, I would suppose (I don't know, of course) but I would suppose that there is no free lunch in 5D, either.
I did not state it well, but as I clarified above this option requires knowledge, desire and harmony with the brighter light. This light can not be endured unless you have worked at internalizing this high energy consciousness through the work. Which is what this forum does do in spades.

I hope this clarifies it better. Thanks for the feedback.

These levels are self limiting and you can only go as high as your soul is capable of enduring because of the seering intensity of the light increases with each level. Therefore, if you are able to go to the highest level you'll will have to have the balanced energy to do so. The karmic review level is were you re-experience your human nature and balance against perfection which is always going to be impossible. As such you are then going to reincarnate in the 3D after your review. This is necessary until you have minimized your karma and have harmonized your consciousnesses to that of a student of Higher Knowledge. At which point when you die you no longer have to go through the karmic review/reincarnate experience but can skip to the next level.
I would be curious to see the source of this information as well, as it sounds very formulaic, and while I think there's a formulaic factor to the process of living then passing then reincarnating, the way you describe it almost sounds like the goal of living is to eventually get to the point where one needs not reincarnate any longer, actually it sounds a lot like a race towards heaven.

And I think the knowledge of it, even if it could be proven somehow, and focusing on it, could actually prevent one from engaging with this life, which would prevent learning these simple karmic lessons, which ironically, could perhaps end up with someone sticking around for longer. Refusing to live because one is focused on the promise of eternal bliss, sounds like a sure way to not learn much.

The default option upon death is to reincarnate so you have to be aware that you can choose not to. You have to be ready (free of karma), able (filled with the light) and willing (have no desire for 3D pleasures) to strive towards the brighter light. It will not be given to you because you have been a good person. You have to want it enough to push through the comfortable auto function of reincarnation. That is why I said that if you do go to the karmic review level you have to state your intent to go to the next level before the review. You should know that you have balanced your karma through the work so you really do not need a review. You can not bluff your way to the highest level.

This also sounds like you're describing a bureaucratic trap or like an unconscious process that simply recycles souls by default, from the limited reading I've done on the topic, reincarnation is a choice made after reviewing your life. I think one has to choose to live in order to do so, I don't think anyone gets simply shoved back into 3D. And I think this choice is made with a specific karmic purpose in mind. The soul has an agency that chooses to make it back.

And without that review, how could you know if you have in fact "balanced" your Karma? And if I understood correctly, you don't necessarily need to be a good person, or it doesn't matter, in order to get to the "brighter light" of "higher knowledge", you just have to want it enough for yourself? enough to push through and refuse a review, because you know better than anyone whether your Karma has been balanced?

As I said above, if you replace a few concepts with heaven, it sounds like: You need to know that you can refuse to come back to the suffering of 3D earth and simply stay in heaven with the angels, you just have to really want it.

When in fact I would say that, we're not here despite the suffering, or to avoid it or overcome it, I don't think it's an adverse effect or a necessary nuisance. I think we're all here because of it, it's what we came here for.

And I think the knowledge of it, even if it could be proven somehow, and focusing on it, could actually prevent one from engaging with this life, which would prevent learning these simple karmic lessons, which ironically, could perhaps end up with someone sticking around for longer. Refusing to live because one is focused on the promise of eternal bliss, sounds like a sure way to not learn much.
My post is a simplified description of a very involved and ingratiated system of soul development. The human ego is a minor player and at time of death you do merge with your soul. From that perspective you rise to the level of light that feels like home, the level that the soul is comfortable with. The soul does not seek eternal bliss at this level since it is the level of contemplation. However, at some point in soul development it can move to the level of were the soul can attend classes to learn how to live in the next level. Since everything is about learning this is just a method to help souls with there transition between levels. Since the soul knows its karma then if there is need to reincarnate to balance the karma faster it will do so. There is no way the soul will move to the next level if it still has desires of physicality and its related karma. The soul goes were its desires and passions direct it towards. If the soul desires Higher Knowledge and has passion for learning then it will not be content with the pointless pursuits of the flesh.

This also sounds like you're describing a bureaucratic trap or like an unconscious process that simply recycles souls by default, from the limited reading I've done on the topic, reincarnation is a choice made after reviewing your life. I think one has to choose to live in order to do so, I don't think anyone gets simply shoved back into 3D. And I think this choice is made with a specific karmic purpose in mind. The soul has an agency that chooses to make it back.
In some ways it is but it is only because of it being a habit developed over maybe 100's of reincarnations. It is also because we have been entrapped by the predictor that has given us his mind and we have been steeped in physicality for so long. Once we stop our desires and attention to physicality then we can see the higher level. Until then we just cannot see it.

And without that review, how could you know if you have in fact "balanced" your Karma? And if I understood correctly, you don't necessarily need to be a good person, or it doesn't matter, in order to get to the "brighter light" of "higher knowledge", you just have to want it enough for yourself? enough to push through and refuse a review, because you know better than anyone whether your Karma has been balanced?
The the process of self analysis and doing the work is how we go through our review before death. Thus we have fulfilled this aspect of balancing karma. To further clarify the option of Higher Knowledge you have to eliminated all desires of physicality and passions for material pleasures and replaced it with desires for Higher Knowledge and passions for learning.

Furthermore, our consciousness upon death and in the 5th dimension is not the same is it is now. It changes because to the merging back into the soul which has all of the stored knowledge of our total existence. Because of this our human belief and desires are but the flea to the elephant that is the soul's.

As I said above, if you replace a few concepts with heaven, it sounds like: You need to know that you can refuse to come back to the suffering of 3D earth and simply stay in heaven with the angels, you just have to really want it.

When in fact I would say that, we're not here despite the suffering, or to avoid it or overcome it, I don't think it's an adverse effect or a necessary nuisance. I think we're all here because of it, it's what we came here for.
My post about the level of Higher Knowledge was not detailed enough so I can see that it can be construed as heaven. It is only a place of learning that we need to prepare for the next level. It is also a way to help us advance our knowledge to become better teachers in our next incarnation. It is not the place of eternal bliss but a University that that we can learn from higher beings.

We are not here for the suffering we are here for the desires and pleasures that cause our suffering.

I am very appreciative of this challenge and it has helped me solidify my understanding. That said, I will find the source and share as soon as I can find it. Thanks so much.

I am very appreciative of this challenge and it has helped me solidify my understanding. That said, I will find the source and share as soon as I can find it. Thanks so much.
Thank you,

I believe that will help clarify some of the concepts you're presenting. It sounds very matter of factly put together and in such instances, I tend to be perhaps a bit skeptic. Particularly because it seems like it's reducing the process of incarnation to a very simple process undertaken by "immature souls", so the implication is that, if you don't want to be an immature soul then focus on staying outside of reincarnating.

And in that sense, in the context of reincarnation, the possibilities are truly endless. The reasons why it occurs or why a soul might choose to come back are as varied as there are souls I would think. And in that sense reducing it to a simple desire for physicality and its luring sensations, which must be part of the gamut of reasons I must admit, seems like it misses a lot of the complexity of the process and it also eliminates the choice that must take place.

And the other thing that occurs to me is that, whilst aiming for higher knowledge is probably always good advice, in some cases, depending on the context of each person, aiming for higher knowledge might end up causing further karma as they'd ignore their more pressing responsibilities and lessons, which could be the reason they're here in the first place, does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom