It feels so good, I wish I was there

Continue to dance again
See our thoughts embrace our bodies
Passing our lives on a grid of chords
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
We want to keep dancing again
To see our thoughts embrace our bodies
To spend our lives on a grid of chords
We are birds of passage, never docile nor really wise, we do not make allegiance
At dawn, in all circumstances, we come to break the silence.
And when in the evening on TV, the good king has spoken, come to announce the sentence...
We show irreverence, but always with elegance.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
We want to continue dancing again
To see our thoughts entwined with our bodies.
Oh, no .....
We want to keep on dancing
To see our thoughts entwined our bodies.
Auton subway, work, consumption, self attestation, instructions
Nonsense on prescription
And woe to the one who thinks!
And woe to the one who dances!
Every authoritarian measure
Every security hint
sees our confidence vanish
They are so insistent
To confirm our conscience
Oh, no....
Let's not be impressed by all these unreasonable people
Sellers of fear in abundance
Anxious to the point of indecency!
Let's know how to keep them at a distance!
And for our mental, social and environmental health
Our smiles, our intelligence, let us not be without resistance,
The instruments of their madness!

Refrain

How absolutely brilliant!! That brought a tear to my eye...I've always loved watching flash mobs, and this is so poignant...thank you for sharing Christine!
It feels so good, I wish I was there

Continue to dance again
See our thoughts embrace our bodies
Passing our lives on a grid of chords
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
We want to keep dancing again
We are birds of passage, never docile nor really wise, we do not make allegiance
At dawn, in all circumstances, we come to break the silence.
And when in the evening on TV, the good king has spoken, come to announce the sentence...
We show irreverence, but always with elegance.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
We want to continue dancing again
To see our thoughts entwined with our bodies.
Oh, no .....
To see our thoughts entwined our bodies.
Auton subway, work, consumption, self attestation, instructions
Nonsense on prescription
And woe to the one who thinks!
And woe to the one who dances!
Every authoritarian measure
Every security hint
sees our confidence vanish
They are so insistent
To confirm our conscience
Oh, no....
Let's not be impressed by all these unreasonable people
Sellers of fear in abundance
Anxious to the point of indecency!
Let's know how to keep them at a distance!
And for our mental, social and environmental health
Our smiles, our intelligence, let us not be without resistance,
The instruments of their madness!

Refrain

Today in Sicily...

We got the message, that my husbands ex-wife (= best friend) has to take the "vaccine" since she is a teacher. She appears to reject the thought of fighting it in court - already deciding which of the "vaccines" to take... Apparently the Italian Government has gone so far, to make the experimental gene therapy injections mandatory for all hospital staff as well teachers. (Funny given the Nuremberg Codex content writes about the ethical considerations of medical experiments + the Council of Europe, 2021 years Resolution, No 2362 - advising against all kind of discrimination, force or subjections into mandatory "vaccines")

As if that wasn't enough - right after the first chock came the second, that one of our/his daughters, also will take the "vaccine". Because "she wants to travel" (promises, promises). I know that she is sensitive already, because of past vaccine earlier in life, having had several issues...

My husband and I feel this massive drain of energy as the day progresses... It really feels like a chock. And of course we argued (a bit) about it. We do agree on that - ultimately - it is up to each one of them, to choose to take, or not to take the vaccines. But you know what I am irritated about ?

That today's families and people

often are so afraid to a be a little "in the face" of their sons, daughters, partners, relatives etc. That we, as people, often back off too easily, for even the slightest being afraid to make a point.

My grandmother had stamina - and if she saw me do something she considered to be really, really stupid - she would have been open, honest and direct into my face about it. And yes, she would have raised her voice, gotten visibly irritated. And I would have felt intimidated :scared: Ok Ralf, suck it up. Then, after a while, we would have talked about it. And understood better. If not, then later.

Which parent or grandparent wouldn't be upset in the face of stupidity ?

That, I miss a little bit today's society and families, at work and at large. I miss confrontations, which can clean the air down to the roots [one of several ways, I mean]. Even if I am myself can be very shy about confrontations - I value it's cleansing effect afterwards, as two people get closer afterwards. I am not saying that confrontation is a solution to get closer. I am saying that when the air is thick, an honest confrontation, can indeed clear out the coffins between two people. Instead of avoiding it.

Why are so many afraid of confrontations ? Everyone seems so... soya about... most things in life nowadays. "free will" and "your choice" - yet not really engaging or participating. (I mean this in a more daily life style, not the Cassiopaean deep meaning of "Free Will").

Yes, I am irritated. And confused. I admit that. I sense it, as I write. While under that layer, bobbing around, is the worry and sadness.

What if the jab go seriously wrong.
What if ?

I can't imagine how Sal must feel, who is the real father... (I think he is closing down, because he is in serious chock).

After all that we discussed

about the lockdowns and experimental vaccines murky waters for almost a year now - including the info that has come to the fore here in the forum. Yet, it never occurred to us - that one (or both??) our/his daughters would take the vaccine "in order to travel". I mean, we considered the possibility of getting confronted with vaccines, yes. But didn't think that the daughter who is intuitive intelligent, and in so many ways has been able to look though the veil of deceptions... would all of the sudden, run right into the arms of experimental "vaccines"... with open arms... for the promise of travel.

Who can travel, if your body get's messed up for life ?!

Take the jab - is a devil's promise.

Do we still not understand, how that works out ? :cry:

So, if a retractable snappy syringe

was used on Mariah Carey, then the video would be legit. It reminds me suddenly (and again), how easy it is to get fooled (on any side side) if not paid thorough attention... And when the mind already has decided on which side to stand... that's when errors easily can sneak in)

I am really grateful @SOTTREADER, that you came up with the syringe video.

💕
If the purpose of the video was to show Mariah Carey getting vaccinated, why use a retractable syringe where there might be a problem to see her and cause doubt in the veracity of the vaccination? I rather think that there was no sewer ... 😉

It's one thing when it happens to ordinary people. But when it starts happening to presidents and TV personalities...

This happened yesterday in my country:

Two days after being vaccinated, Mauro Viale tested positive for coronavirus (April 10, 2021)

The journalist, who had been inoculated with the first dose of the vaccine against COVID-19 on Thursday, has bilateral pneumonia and is hospitalized at Sanatorio Los Arcos.

Last Thursday, Mauro Viale received the first dose of the vaccine against the coronavirus. And he was happy. The 73-year-old journalist, who did not stop working during the whole pandemic both in A24 and in Mauro la pura verdad, on América, had arrived at the moment of being inoculated without having contracted the disease and hoped to be able to continue avoiding the contagion. However, on Saturday morning, his partner Javier Díaz confirmed that after having experienced some symptoms he had taken the COVID-19 test and the result had been positive. Furthermore, his entourage added that he is in Sanatorio Los Arcos and that he suffers from bilateral pneumonia.

In a dialogue with Todo en uno, after the news was released, the infectologist Javier Farina explained the situation of those vaccinated against the disease. "Actually, if (Viale) started with symptoms today and was vaccinated 48 hours ago, it is most likely that the contagion was before the vaccine, because the incubation period is rarely less than two days. Then, I add: from the time you are vaccinated until the immunity begins to respond, no less than 14 days pass. And we must also remember that, despite having been vaccinated with one or two doses and waiting that long, no vaccine is one hundred percent effective in preventing infections", the physician explained.

But then...

Murió Mauro Viale (11 April 2021)

Journalist Mauro Viale died on Sunday at the age of 73 after suffering a cardiac arrest at the Sanatorio de Los Arcos, where he had been hospitalised since Saturday due to a severe case of coronavirus. The A24 and América host had received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine last Thursday. Two days later, on Saturday morning, the news came out that after having experienced some symptoms compatible with the virus, he had a swab test, which was positive. He had then been transferred to the intensive care unit of the clinic for bilateral pneumonia, although a few hours later his relatives reported that he was already in a common ward.

The news of his death was confirmed by Rolando Graña during the GPS edition. "Unfortunately, I have to give the worst news I had to give today, and that is that Mauro Viale has died. Our friend, colleague. Many years of working with him. Sometimes, for us, giving news is not just giving news. I was talking to Jonatan (Viale, his son) earlier today and he told me that he had improved, that he was saturating better. However, in the last few hours it seems that something has happened. And Mauro, our dear Mauro, with whom we have shared so many programmes, so many hours, so much coverage, so many mobiles, so many discussions on camera and off camera, has left us", said the journalist before apologising to the public and asking for a pause.

Viale had been happy to have been inoculated against COVID-19 and had made it known on the news channel that had hired him as one of its main figures. "Today I went to get vaccinated and the first thing they did was take my temperature. They warned me that I could get a fever. They are trying to call me to ask me if I had a fever because it is very dangerous for the vaccine to have that side effect. I don't have a fever," he said.

Politicians and leaders expressed their sorrow for the death of Mauro Viale (April 12, 2021)

Politicians, leaders and communication figures expressed through social networks their sorrow for the death of Mauro Viale, who died of coronavirus after being hospitalized for bilateral pneumonia.

I am not necessarily disputing what Dr. Knauss is saying, and he does have some good creds, but I have a few observations and questions.

I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California.
That these positive results came out of California is sort of a minor 'red flag'. Knauss, however, does not name the organization that collected the samples, nor how or when they were collected, and probably for good reasons.

Presumably they came from Californians in a local area, one can also assume that these positive CV case results and samples were largely serial or consecutive - they were a batch. Based on information on this forum and elsewhere, it is apparent that 'they' want to artificially inflate CV case rates to elevate fear levels in order to increase voluntary vaccinations.

A truly random sample of positive CV test cases from an objective and larger data set from all over the US would be more informative, (assuming such data could be had). One guess is 'they' want fake positive results in batches, and certain medical organizations are willing and able to provide. Kind of like the way thousands of apparently consecutive Biden votes, in batches, were mixed in with votes for Biden and Trump, the latter being more normally distributed, regardless of ratio.

I think CV is real, just magnified all out of proportion... The C's said it was engineered in the US initially. Is it just the common cold virus, except for a small segment of altered DNA? Is that why they 'cannot isolate the entire CV sequence'?

And how exactly was Dr. Knauss planning on finding positive CV cases if indeed there is no evidence of and no objective sample of CV?

It would really be interesting to know the entire custody chain of these samples. I don't think we have the full story here. The article came from a conservative leaning site, which I am not exactly knocking, but we all have to look for blind spots in our thinking.

Continue to dance again
My granddaughter had a dance recital on Sunday that was livestreamed. The first group of girls I saw perform were about her age and all was normal. But, it soon became apparent that a little older/older girls/boys had to wear masks:

1618254565689.png

It was totally surreal to see this and actually hurt my heart. Some of the dancers wore transparent masks that allowed one to see their face and smile, but still, masked. But what can one do - if you object, your child will not be allowed to participate. Same for school and all other previously normal activities. Humanity is under the most insidious of attacks.

As if that wasn't enough - right after the first chock came the second, that one of our/his daughters, also will take the "vaccine". Because "she wants to travel"
I overheard a phone conversation my hubby was having in which he said that if the vax was going to be required for travel, then he would get it. Can't say I was too surprised to hear this as an argument regarding my donation to FOTCM spilled his contempt for all that I'm supporting. He's never had my back or believed the same as me no matter how much factual info I present. All is Lessons which are seldom pleasant.

This is a newer interview with Yeadon (at least, it is dated 2021 Apr 11). The political Left call Dr. Yeadon an "anti-vax" hero. This video is not very much about vaccines, but he explains that he concluded, a couple of months after arrival of covid, that we were being lied to about this virus. He also explains that after about eleven months, he solidified a theory of the malign purpose behind the permanent lockdowns, which is global registration of all people and their personal information into a database.

FORMER PFIZER VP SPEAKS OUT ON DANGERS OF mRNA VACCINES [2021-04-11] - DR. YEADON

Yeadon pretty much says what he thinks the bottom line is. He also explains why he thinks the idea of variants is another ploy.

After reading all this comments I decided that I would put some more energy in convincing my children, meaning: Collecting all the material that is available and encouraging them to read it - at least. And I think I will need to discuss it more seriously than I did until now.
I did a little bit of talking to my (grown up) daughters. The main problem behind all this vaccine stuff is fear. One part is the fear of the virus but the other part is the fear of standing alone in an environment that is convinced that getting vaccinated is the best solution. So it might be a long way to go for me . . .

ZeroHedge is doing better now, taking a good article from Epoch about

Why Young Adults Are The Most Scared Of COVID, Even Though They Are The Least At RiskMonday, Apr 12, 2021 - 01:05 PM
Authored by Jonathan Miltimore via The Epoch Times,
Nearly half of Americans between 18 and 34 are concerned about returning to a normal social life after the pandemic, a new YouGov poll found...
Nearly 3 million Americans are being vaccinated against COVID-19 each day, but the “return to normal” may not be as close as many hope.

A new survey shows many Americans have concerns about interacting with others once the pandemic is over.

“A YouGov poll of more than 4,000 people finds that two in five (39%) Americans say they are very or fairly nervous about the idea of interacting with people socially again,” wrote YouGov data journalist Jamie Ballard.
While the high percentage of Americans expressing angst about socializing after the pandemic comes as a surprise, the breakdown along age groups is even more surprising.

“Among 18-to 24-year-olds, 50 percent say they are nervous about it. A similar number of 25-to 34-year-olds (47 percent) feel the same way,” Ballard wrote.
In other words, nearly half of Americans between 18 and 34 are concerned about returning to a normal social life after the pandemic. In contrast, just 31 percent of those over 55 responded that they are nervous about interacting with people again.

The contrast is noteworthy because it’s widely understood that young people are far less likely to be hospitalized or die from COVID-19. But how less likely?

Our World in Data has a chart breaking down the case fatality rates in South Korea, China, Italy, and Spain. The data show the case fatality rate is about 0.2 percent for people in their 20s and 30s, a tiny fraction compared to people over 60.

Data from the United States tells a similar story.

“The death rate in New York City for adults aged 75 years and older was around 2,344 per 100,000 people as of March 28, 2021,” researcher John Elflein notes at Statista.
That is about 500 times higher than the death rate (5 per 100,000) for people in the 18-to-24 age range.
Nationwide, research from the Heritage Foundation shows that adults aged 25 to 34 account for less than 3,000 of the official 565,000 COVID-related deaths in the United States. Many of these deaths, it should be noted, are linked to comorbidities.

This data should come as no surprise. Nearly a year ago, Stanford University’s Dr. John Ioannidis noted the COVID-19 infection fatality rate is “almost zero” for people under 45.

An Inverse Relationship​

All the official data point in the same direction: Young people have the least to fear from COVID-19. Yet the YouGov poll also shows they are the most afraid.

This is odd. As influencers noted on Twitter, the level of comfort people feel in returning to normal life is inversely correlated to their level of actual risk.

This invites an important question: Why are young people more afraid? One obvious answer is young adults might simply be unaware their risk of serious illness is low.

As I recently noted, Americans in general are wildly misinformed about the risk of hospitalization from COVID-19, with roughly a third of Americans believing the chances of being hospitalized with the virus are 50 percent. In actuality, it’s closer to 1 percent.

The reasons for this aren’t hard to find.

Studies have shown that U.S. media essentially created a climate of fear by publishing a flood of negative news in 2020. Indeed, an Ivy League-led study concluded that 91 percent of U.S. articles in major media were negative in tone, nearly double when compared to non-U.S. media. The negative news, the researchers noted, continued even when the pandemic was ebbing and when positive medical breakthroughs were being achieved.
“Stories of increasing COVID-19 cases outnumber stories of decreasing cases by a factor of 5.5 even during periods when new cases are declining,” researchers noted.
Media may only be one part of the equation, however. Digital technology may be another.

‘Young People Less Likely to Die From Covid’​

While writing this article, I had to find statistics on the risks of COVID-19 for young adults. To find the information, I did what I normally do: I went to Google and typed in keywords for what I was looking to find—young people less likely to die from Covid.”

I was expecting to find on top a bunch of articles and research showing that young people have relatively little to fear from the coronavirus. That’s not what happened. Here are the top results I got:

This is a big deal. We live in a digital world, and Google is the biggest search engine on the planet, processing more than 3.5 billion searches every day.

Millions of people probably use Google every day to find information about this coronavirus. But instead of finding articles that point out COVID-19 is hundreds of times more deadly for people over 60 than people under 40, anyone who Googled about young people and risks would find a bunch of super-scary headlines.

Again, this isn’t to say young people face no risk from COVID-19. But the medical reality is that children and young adults are more likely to die from the seasonal flu, pneumonia, or a car crash than COVID-19.

The Price of the Disconnect​

The YouGov poll results show there is a disconnect between perception and reality when it comes to COVID-19. Unfortunately, this disconnect has real-world consequences.
“Those who overestimate risks to young people or hold an exaggerated sense of risk upon infection are more likely to favor closing schools, restaurants, and other businesses,” the authors of a recent Franklin Templeton/Gallup study concluded.
This is important because these restrictions are quite serious. Closing parts of the economy is no small matter. These actions are associated with numerous unintended consequences—job losses, mental health deterioration, increased global poverty, surging loneliness, health procedures deferred, and more. Meanwhile, the documented benefits of these restrictions remain elusive.

In 2020, we witnessed unprecedented infringements on fundamental civil liberties. And it all stemmed from fear.
Worse, despite the presence of numerous successful vaccines and crashing case numbers, the alarm bells keep sounding.
CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky is warning of “impending doom,” while others warn we must begin planning for a “permanent pandemic.” The New York Times is using Florida, which lifted all pandemic restrictions last summer, as a cautionary tale by using rather tortured analysis.
Considering all this, it’s no surprise that many young people are terrified of the virus. But we’d do well to remember that fear is the pathway to subservience.
“If you want to control someone, all you have to do is to make them feel afraid,” the author Paulo Coelho wrote in “The Devil and Miss Prym.”
It’s time to stop being afraid. And the first step comes through understanding.

Back
Top Bottom