In an interesting Interview

with Reiner Füllmich in english, 19 min at Odysse with the Title "We have the Evidence". He is the lawyer who together with three other lawyers; Viviane Fischer, Antonia Fischer and Dr Justus P Hoffmann - created the Outer Parliamentarian Investigative Corona committee who has been working since July 2020 to reveal the underpinnings, e.g. the dark whereabouts behind the "Planedmic" (As of now, they have reached the 47th meeting)

Reiner Füllmich says some very interesting things; some already known (and I have mentioned them before), but some I felt were remarkable.

☀️The necessity of a future International Tribunal for Crimes of Humanity, because the Magnitude behind the Plandemic is so immense and difficult to deal on national level / national laws

☀️More towards the end of this video, he mentions the connection of spirituality and Corona "Vaccines".

☀️ The Corona Plandemic and it's "vaccines" - have nothing to to with health or protection

☀️ The ECB - the European Central Bank as well Europe are bankrupt in reality (before "Corona").

☀️ He spoke to 100+ cap drivers; many of them were well informed (mask don't work, vaccines are crap)

☀️ Bergamo was result of malpractice, not so much because of flu/corona

☀️ The newest studies regarding infection rate, is still in line with the levels of a flu.

☀️ "The are different levels of awareness, beyond the rational, which has to do with spirituality"

☀️ He mentions an example of unvaccinated people in the USA (which appears to be rare), that there is a "shine" around them. He put this into connection with the opposite; with vaccines and the effect on people.

I hope i didn’t put my words in the wrong way

regarding the last quote of Reiner Füllmich. He meant / I meant (LOL) that he made a connection between unvaccinated people and their glow (radiating health and life, som a soul/spiritual perspective) By that also indicating that the vaccinations have the opposite effect.

Of course i realize that what he said, and how i put it in words, now have become a mix of both. But the link to the english video is there, so you can listen to it yourself (towards the end of it).

I wonder...

wouldn’t it mean death, or going into rapid decline in health if/when the soul is ejected from the body ?

I am not sure and I don't think it is a literal death. Think more in terms of possession, until the original soul is expelled altogether.

In my view, just as the body must have an exact synchrony with the soul, the new occupant in order to inhabit that body, I assume, must remodel it.

On the other hand the disconnection that is spoken of:

What about the Energy Bodies and especially your "Soul" and the mRNA Vaccine for Covid?

I transcribe and translate the article. Keep in mind that there is content here that seems to be the typical new age stuff by the tone of it. However, we should not throw the baby with the water. I will highlight in black what is relevant.

* A post from the Dolores Cannon-Hipnosis group (without the share option, I made a copy-paste of the post).

As it is understood and read, the soul is still connected but unable to manifest a presence as a present tense consciousness. That is, the soul seems to be dissociated, unable to communicate its state.

And one must also think that the vaccine may be tampering with the effects of the wave. If the antenna is broken or blocked you cannot receive the necessary information for the transition and block the higher centers.

@XPan

Check this out:
The article is from 2010.

Rudolf Steiner, the founder of biodynamic agriculture and Austrian philosopher said that the whole inoculation trend will go in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination towards spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses.

In a lecture on October 27, 1917 titled The Fallen Spirits' Influence in the World, Steiner stated,

"today, bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another; in future, children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce, and this will make them immune, so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life - ‘foolish’ here, of course, in the eyes of materialists."

"People are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination towards spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field - the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the spirits of light."

In The Fall of the Spirits of Darkness, Steiner elaborates,

"The time will come - and it may not be far off - when quite different tendencies will come up at a congress like the one held in 1912 and people will say: It is pathological for people to even think in terms of spirit and soul. 'Sound' people will speak of nothing but the body. It will be considered a sign of illness for anyone to arrive at the idea of any such thing as a spirit or a soul. People who think like that will be considered to be sick and - you can be quite sure of it - a medicine will be found for this. At Constantinople the spirit was made non-existent. The soul will be made non-existent with the aid of a drug. Taking a 'sound point of view', people will invent a vaccine to influence the organism as early as possible, preferably as soon as it is born, so that this human body never even gets the idea that there is a soul and a spirit. The two philosophies of life will be in complete opposition. One movement will need to reflect how concepts and ideas may be developed to meet the reality of soul and spirit. The others, the heirs of modern materialism, will look for the vaccine to make the body 'healthy', that is, makes its constitution such that this body no longer talks of such rubbish as soul and spirit, but takes a 'sound' view of the forces which live in engines and in chemistry and let planets and suns arise from nebulae in the cosmos. Materialistic physicians will be asked to drive the souls out of humanity."

In another lecture Secret Brotherhoods and the Mystery of the Human Double he stated,

"a longing will arise (and become) general opinion: Whatever is spiritual, whatever is of the spirit, is nonsense, is madness! Endeavors to achieve this will be made by bringing out remedies to be administered by inoculation just as inoculations have been developed as a protection against diseases, only these inoculations will influence the human body in a way that will make it refuse to give a home to the spiritual inclinations of the soul. People will be inoculated against the inclination to entertain spiritual ideas. Endeavors in this direction will be made; inoculations will be tested that already in childhood will make people lose any urge for spiritual life."

"Suppose such a vaccine existed today which inoculated children at a young age to keep them from having a soul - what signs of this might we find? There would seem to be some epidemic of children being born who do not maturate like children, they would be unable to store feelings of their early childhood, they would have trouble acclimating themselves to other human beings, they will seem extremely intelligent with sharp calculating skills, almost machine-like precision of drawing and copying skills. Does this not sound familiar to the recent concerns of the sudden rise in the incidence of autism and its possible connection to certain vaccination processes? Have the anti-soul vaccinations already begun?"

Materialism is STS's trademark.

Now look at the part marked in bold. It does not necessarily refer to classic autism, and their definition in medicine.

But if you look at the liberals, their attitudes, the woke movement, the SJWs...they act like autistics. These people are disconnected from REALITY. That group of people is a candidate for possession.

Regarding the idea that the mRNA vaccines somehow interfere with the body-soul connection: I don't think there is yet any evidence that it is 'special' in this respect. However, there are many toxic substances out there, and if the body is intoxicated, then so is the brain and thinking is harmed as well, and so is deep, critical thought, as well as our control over our lower emotions - all of which are essential for spiritual development. From this point of view, any toxic substance interferes with the body-soul connection. For example, if you get really drunk, you are no longer quite yourself (although on the other hand, if you are very stressed, in some cases a glass of wine can have the opposite effect! But that's another story).

What I'm getting at is that I don't think that people should be paranoid that they are going to lose their souls if they get vaccinated for whatever reason, nor that we should think of vaccinated people as having lost theirs, based on what we know of the vaccine so far. But it is harmful to the soul-body connection in the same way that anything toxic is harmful to the body, which is the seat of the soul. Of course, this one messes with the genetic code, so that's taking toxicity quite to a diabolical level. :nuts:

Regarding the idea that the mRNA vaccines somehow interfere with the body-soul connection: I don't think there is yet any evidence that it is 'special' in this respect. However, there are many toxic substances out there, and if the body is intoxicated, then so is the brain and thinking is harmed as well, and so is deep, critical thought, as well as our control over our lower emotions - all of which are essential for spiritual development. From this point of view, any toxic substance interferes with the body-soul connection. For example, if you get really drunk, you are no longer quite yourself (although on the other hand, if you are very stressed, in some cases a glass of wine can have the opposite effect! But that's another story).

What I'm getting at is that I don't think that people should be paranoid that they are going to lose their souls if they get vaccinated for whatever reason, nor that we should think of vaccinated people as having lost theirs, based on what we know of the vaccine so far. But it is harmful to the soul-body connection in the same way that anything toxic is harmful to the body, which is the seat of the soul. Of course, this one messes with the genetic code, so that's taking toxicity quite to a diabolical level. :nuts:
Yeah, maybe thinking that you'll lose your soul is taking it a bit too far. However, at the start of this didn't the C's hint that one of the possible effects (for some people) of the virus was that it will raise their awareness – and that was something that made 'them' worried, and which made 'them' want to stop it from spreading? I might remember incorrectly, but was it not also suggested by the C's that 'they' would try to mitigate the awareness-elevating effect by vaccinating people?

I've been thinking about the rollout of the vaccine passport. As we all know, the idea is that those with a 'green' passport (probably an app or status integrated on your credit card) are allowed things that will be prohibited for those without a passport, or 'red' status. If and when this comes into play, there sure will be quite a mess with all the checking and things not working as they should. One would expect that 'they' must be aware of all the uncertainties with trying to implement this kind of worldwide infrastructure. We all saw the total flop with the 'Covid tracing' apps...that was such a foolish idea, and we suspected it would not work as they intended, and it sure didn't.

So, as usual, the psychopaths haven't learned anything from their past mistakes. However, the push for the passports also means that 'they' really, really, want as many people as possible to take the vaccines. Sure, your level of freedom will be determined by the status of your passport (green/red), but my reasoning is that what it actually comes down to, and what is the core objective, is that 'they' want to coerce and ultimately force everyone to take the vaccine.

Which leads me to ask a number of questions: Besides the obvious monetary gains, why are 'they' so vehemently trying to force everyone to get vaccinated? What is it in those vaccines that they so desperately want everyone to get in their bodies? Is it only wishful thinking – they think that they can prohibit the raise in awareness that the virus might cause? Genocide, population reduction? Or, is it only 'fun and games'?

What is it in those vaccines that they so desperately want everyone to get in their bodies?
Yes, and it’s not just any vaccine, the adenovirus vector vaccines are now being discredited in favour of the mRNA vaccines. So what specifically is in the mRNA codes that they want to inject into everyone? Is there any way the Pfizer and Moderna shots containing mRNA can be analysed and also checked for reverse transcriptase in the ingredients, which could insert mRNA codes into human DNA?

I had a hospital appointment today and the clinician I saw had her mask hanging off one ear when I entered her consult room. When I saw that I asked if it was Ok if I took mine off too. She rolled her eyes, sighed and said 'I only wear it for decoration' then added 'I probably shouldn't have said that, so I'll take a another sip out of my coffee'. I said 'I've got a water bottle in my bag'. So we both left our drinks on the desks and our masks off for the hour of the appointment. :cool:

I don't know how far this might be relevant for all German parents to refer to this ruling.... but it could be a starting point... @Mari e.g. maybe good to know... sorry, The article is in German, but it says that a child was exempted from the mask requirement at school because of the ruling.

Hey All. Long-time, no-post.

I've been keeping up with this thread and continuing to observe the many changes going on around us, especially in the UK. The psychological impact on people has been most interesting to me lately, mainly the differing responses as we apparently ‘open up’.

I have noticed a distinct drop in people following restrictions or, more specifically, only obeying the bare minimum. There is a seemingly small contingent of people at my work place who are still intent on increasing compliance and/or increasing restrictions on people but fortunately for now those in charge have resisted these calls.

I have also noticed an increase in signs encouraging hand washing and 'sanitising' as you enter buildings popping up around my workplace too. I suspect this is from individual middle managers following the current government advice in the hope they are somehow helping to end restrictions. I would imagine they are in for a disappointment when the time comes (probably next autumn) and restrictions come back in.

Masks appear to have become borderline normalized now. Obviously most people have little choice when it comes to wearing them in many situations - they need to buy food/fuel and work, but there used to be an obvious discomfort and a bit of rebelliousness that seems to have gone now. I wonder what effect this will have in future, should there be more publicised virus outbreaks, or even just during flu seasons… Given that due to all the lockdowns our next flu seasons could be quite bad in themselves I strongly suspect mask use will become common in the near future, such as it has been in Japan, South Korea etc.

Despite the general decrease in people following restrictions and the increase I have noted in scepticism, in some places people are still panicked by this. While out hiking the vast majority of people I passed made no attempt to 'distance' and simply offered the usual friendly 'hello'. However, when passing through a couple of small villages it was a different story; I passed a fairly elderly looking woman in one village who, quite literally, developed a look of panic on her face as we neared each other and then proceeded to turn away from me and flatten herself, pretty much face first, into a hedge! There was a similar experience in the next village as I passed a couple walking through some woods. The, once again fairly elderly, woman had a sudden panicked expression and began to fumble around in a bag as I got closer. Just in time she pulled out a wad of tissues and covered her face with them! The man did nothing but look slightly embarrassed… I just smiled and walked by. This level of fear is obviously incredibly unhealthy, both psychologically and physically. I can only imagine how long it will take for some of these people to reduce their fear levels, if they ever can.

Obviously these smaller communities are not cut off from the world in any particular way these days, information wise, but in my limited experience of passing through them there seems to be a completely different reaction from people. I would assume this is down to lockdowns and the fact that so few non-locals have been there in so long. I got the distinct feeling that I was seen as a potentially ‘infected outsider’ who could bring some deadly plague to their safe community.

Despite the incredible level of fear exhibited by some, others are clearly not bothered at all. I note how as soon as tickets went on sale for numerous music festivals/gigs/concerts over the rest of the year, most of them sold out in minutes. I’m not sure if this is due to tickets being sold last year still carrying over to this year and thus there were not many more to sell, but still – tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people who are more than happy to gather. What restrictions will be in place remains to be seen of course and some of these events will be held in the autumn so will they even go ahead – time will tell.

My personal suspicion is that most of these events will go ahead and then by autumn we will be told there is another ‘wave’ (probably aided by an increase in typical seasonal illness due to suppressed immune systems) and many restrictions will return along with increased push for vaccinations. At this point new vaccines will likely be coming in and who knows what they will bring at this stage…

The European Commission will no longer buy vaccines from Johnson& Johnson and AstraZeneca in the future, but will rely on the mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna and CureVac for the long-term fight against the Corona pandemic. Corresponding reports were confirmed by the MEP and health policy spokesman of the largest group in the European Parliament (EPP-Christian Democrats), Dr. med. Peter Liese, following talks with the Commission.

The European Commission wants to buy 900 million mRNA vaccines for 2022 and 2023 and not renew contracts with other vaccine manufacturers "The vector vaccines from Johnson&Johnson and AstraZeneca are good vaccines and we need to use them to get the pandemic under control by the summer. The side effects are very serious and I support the decision of many Member States not to vaccinate AstraZeneca to younger people for the time being.

I hope that the side effects of Johnso & Johnson will be clarified quickly by the American FDA and that targeted recommendations can then be made for whom this vaccine can and cannot be used. However, as with AstraZeneca, I am convinced that the positive effects of Johnson & Johnson outweigh the side effects. It is also clear, however, that the future belongs to mRNA vaccines. They are obviously more effective than the vector vaccines and seem to have fewer side effects. But the most important advantage is that they can be adapted to mutations more quickly and in a more targeted way. In addition, if we want to fight the pandemic permanently, we will probably have to protect at least the risk groups with adapted vaccines in the next few years.

It is important that we do this in the European Union, but we also need an international initiative to vaccinate people all over the world with mRNA vaccines if possible. To this end, my group already proposed in February a cooperation with the USA and emerging countries such as South Africa and India, where in principle it is possible to produce vaccines. However, mRNA technology is very complicated. For this reason, the abolition of patents is a very popular demand, but it will not lead to the desired result. That is why we need a technology partnership. In the end, we too are only safe if everyone is safe, and that is why vaccinating people in poorer countries is not only a humanitarian imperative, but also an imperative of common sense," the doctor and MEP concludes.

It's been interesting the last few weeks as I've been speaking with several people who have recently been vaccinated and I can say without exception every one of them is very proud of it. They are excited and happy about it, convinced that they have done their duty, and they are openly contemptuous of anyone who has any hesitancy about it.

The narrative of getting jabbed to "protect" others is really gaining traction. It's now not just about getting jabbed because you fear the virus, but that somehow the vaccines will only be effective and life return to normal if EVERY single person on the planet has them.

What's even more bizarre is that two people I know who have been jabbed are even more concerned than ever about maintaining social distancing, sanitizing everything, and have upgraded their masks. You would think that once this miracle vaccine is in them, they would no longer be so concerned, but if anything, they are more fanatical about it than they were before. And they simply cannot understand anyone who doesn't share these views.

Even though we knew the programming is complete, it really is quite something to observe people who previously were, or at least appeared to be, intelligent and sane, being completely taken in by the narrative and absolutely determined to force these views on everyone else.

A little hopeful and highly unexpected story from my mother's village in The Netherlands. So my aunt also lives there. She is 79, suffers from many debilitating diseases like Addison, diabetes, survivor of breast cancer and had a brain aneurism. She started changing her diet of food and information about a year ago, started to become much healthier and stronger and became an avid Dutch Sott reader. Yesterday she had to see her GP and the first thing he said was that he assumed she had already had the vaccination. She hasn't so she said no. He was completely surprised and asked her why not. She is a very soft spoken pleasant lady and in a very calm way she gave her reasons (listing all info that everyone here is familiar with) and he almost fell from his chair, he was totally flabbergasted and..... interested! He had never heard one bit about what is really going on as he said he only gets his info from the tv and the Dutch government (:shock:), no one had ever told him all this, he said. He asked her where he should start gathering info and she referred him to start with pod casts of Sucharit Bahkdi and Sott.net.
Let us hope some neurons in this doctor's brain will start firing and that good things will come of that!

(I learned from her that the Dutch Dr Fauci, Mr Ab Osterhaus, organised already on 22nd January 2019 courses "Pandemic Marketing" with the goal to get more people to take vaccines through manipulation of the press, politicians and the people and how to hold them hostage in fear so that they will want to be .... vaccinated! A documentary was made about this.)

Yeah, maybe thinking that you'll lose your soul is taking it a bit too far. However, at the start of this didn't the C's hint that one of the possible effects (for some people) of the virus was that it will raise their awareness – and that was something that made 'them' worried, and which made 'them' want to stop it from spreading? I might remember incorrectly, but was it not also suggested by the C's that 'they' would try to mitigate the awareness-elevating effect by vaccinating people?

I've been thinking about the rollout of the vaccine passport. As we all know, the idea is that those with a 'green' passport (probably an app or status integrated on your credit card) are allowed things that will be prohibited for those without a passport, or 'red' status. If and when this comes into play, there sure will be quite a mess with all the checking and things not working as they should. One would expect that 'they' must be aware of all the uncertainties with trying to implement this kind of worldwide infrastructure. We all saw the total flop with the 'Covid tracing' apps...that was such a foolish idea, and we suspected it would not work as they intended, and it sure didn't.

So, as usual, the psychopaths haven't learned anything from their past mistakes. However, the push for the passports also means that 'they' really, really, want as many people as possible to take the vaccines. Sure, your level of freedom will be determined by the status of your passport (green/red), but my reasoning is that what it actually comes down to, and what is the core objective, is that 'they' want to coerce and ultimately force everyone to take the vaccine.

Which leads me to ask a number of questions: Besides the obvious monetary gains, why are 'they' so vehemently trying to force everyone to get vaccinated? What is it in those vaccines that they so desperately want everyone to get in their bodies? Is it only wishful thinking – they think that they can prohibit the raise in awareness that the virus might cause? Genocide, population reduction? Or, is it only 'fun and games'?
My finding is that the Pfizer, not the Moderna or others, has a special control weirdness to it. I find people I know who take the Pfizer have a decrease in some (measurable by dowsing) energies and increase in submissive and aggressive energies. I check this with a couple other dowsers so far. Any psychic attacks just stop after they get the Pfizer. Thing is, reading about Wishful Thinking by the PTB, the control gradually slips, at least for one associate I have known for awhile. Her own balance does start to come back after about 4 weeks and the attacks begin again. Just checked that, she is under attack again four or five weeks after the Pfizer jab - one kind of attack, the most common kind, she's getting this peculiar beaming that isn't there all the time, like it would be if it was just wifi. I know it sounds odd but I've explored these subtle-energy attacks for the last 14 months. It's just how I've come to exerience and attempt to understand them and get rid of them. Reading Cointel Pro section of beaming experiments helps fill in some blanks, too. Population control.

Back
Top Bottom