SOTT Radio Network en español is moving!

Thank you very much Alejo and participating guys for sharing in a pleasant talk such a strong topic.

Well, I born in the eighties and since my childhood I remember the Gulf War news, and alien movies, etc... for me it was like a malicious screen of "fiction", well, because I watched it from the screen, from the television.
This brought to my memory an American movie that in Spanish is called "Cuando el destino nos alcance" (Soylent Green, 1973), it is funny that in the movie supposedly talks about a future in 2022, and well now if the time of that fiction is already here...
It's strong because even though we are informed or may have an idea of what is going on, probably members of our family will decide to get the vaccine and believe in everything the government dictates, it is very sad.

Although it is also very comforting to listen to you guys, and to see that we are not alone, those of us who share these same ideas- stance.

Yesterday we had a conversation about what had just happened in Texas and the rest of the northern hemisphere, the bitter cold and disruption of the supply chain. This in the context of a possible solar minimum and the onset of an ice age, but also how the likes of Bill Gates seem to be trying to use that to push their own economic agendas. For your consideration, here's our show #315:

And today, we had a very interesting conversation about Spain, and what has been going on over there in the past few days after the arrest of that rapper Pablo Hasel, we talked about the implications and how it's being instrumentalized. Then we also had a conversation about Biden and his recent order to bomb Syria.

For your consideration, here's our show #316 España estalla en protestas y Biden regresa a la Pax Americana

And today we did an update on Covid and what has been going on, all within the context of this recent declaration from Texas about ending the mask mandates and the lockdowns. We discussed that also connected with the recent deep freeze, as the C's said, nature would intervene and we figured that tragic, painful encounters with nature such as the one Texas just had, would certainly bring priorities back into reality. And tried to see a connection between that and the political capital that was created by the election fraud on the US, and by turning Trump into a martyr.

Without further ado, here's #317

Rebelión viral en los Estados Unidos​

And here's #318 Lula libre: No todo es lo que parece.

Lula Da Silva's recent return to the political life in Brazil might not be a sign of the return of the progressive era that fought for the sovereignty of the region agains the interest that sought to take over their nations, this has an entirely different flavor.

And today we decided to have a chat about the recent AstraZeneca vaccine saga in Europe, the concern of certain health ministries over the safety of this being injected on people, the blood clots. The institutions doing what they're paid to do, i.e. protect people from harm.... and then it all came crashing down with the EU came out and said that the risk do not matter and that the vaccine campaigns should resume.

All, days before Magufuli from Tanzania is reported dead from a heart attack apparently.

We also talked a bit about Joe Biden and his recent mishaps. For your consideration, here's #319 Magufuli muere y AstraZeneca resucita:

On today's show we decided to have a conversation about the very complicated topic of immigration, specially on the context of this recent crisis at the southern border of the US and the reported thousands of minors being kept therein. The absence of outrage on the media and the lax covid measures that are being placed on these immigrants, the conditions back at home for the people crossing the border and how lockdowns have devastated and aided the drive to go migrate and the horrible opportunities that such an influx of imigrant minors creates for predators.

Overall a very complicated and vast subject, and we hope to have made it justice. For your consideration, here's #320: Biden el humanitario: Miles de menores encarcelados en la frontera

And today, we had ourselves a Connecting the dots or Atando cabos, and discussed these common pass, green pass, immunity pass or whatever they're being called in your country, as well as Michel Foucault's recent revelations. It was a very interesting conversation, for your consideration here's #321

Atando Cabos: Pasaporte COVID y posmodernismo​

Mind you, we actually already got our covid box under the video, so who knows how long it will be there for. Luckily we have our back up ready just in case.

Today we decided to have a conversation about the recent uptick in aggressive rhetoric against Russia, combined with the second ignition of the conflict in the Donbass region of Ukraine and how that connects with the Nordstream 2 project.

We also had a discussion about gun control in the US in the context of the virus.

For your consideration, here's #322

Control de armas en EE.UU. y la nueva guerra contra Rusia​

This week we decided to take a page out of MindMatters and talk about Romance Novels, values, the current state of the world, the importance of stories and what they attempt to convey. Love, honesty, honor, duty.. it was a very good conversation that I now present here for your consideration:

Novelas románticas, una invaluable fuente de valores humanos​

And on our program today we discussed Earth day! and the political, financial and ideological agenda behind it. At the end we had a bit of a discussion on what has been said by a few figures of prominence regarding vaccines and people who have been vaccinated.

For your consideration, here's #304:

Día de la Tierra, Ocaso de la Humanidad

Today we had a very interesting conversation about vaccines, the covid vaccines, from the legal standpoint. We tried to dig through the facts of what is being injected on everyone and their experimentation levels and the legal obligations of the judicial bodies the world over. We had that conversation all within the context of the Hippocratic Oath.

For your consideration here's: Ética médica y la traición a Hipócrates

Today we had a very interesting conversation about vaccines, the covid vaccines, from the legal standpoint. We tried to dig through the facts of what is being injected on everyone and their experimentation levels and the legal obligations of the judicial bodies the world over. We had that conversation all within the context of the Hippocratic Oath.

For your consideration here's: Ética médica y la traición a Hipócrates

I was getting ready to watch it deferred and oh surprise, it was censored :-(

Back
Top Bottom