SOTT Radio Network en español is moving!

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Not sure why the video appears as unavailable, when I can see it on my channel, maybe the URL changed over the past few days? It's strange, if you click the small gray button on the bottom right of the video it should bring you to it. Conversely, there's a back up on Rumble now here: Totalitarismo, caos social y clima extremo
There is this in reference to Yupo's question of why the videos she posted are all showing that they are unavailable.

All YT videos on the forum are currently showing the same...all posted today and in past...

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There is this in reference to Yupo's question of why the videos she posted are all showing that they are unavailable.
I see that, and it appears that it's back to normal now, so it must have been something with YT themselves

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
And today we had a bit of a mix of several topics, we discussed the continuing push for vaccinations in several countries, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia and France, and how it's such a transparent manipulation and segregation. We also talked about some recent figures out of the US and Spain showing the impact the lockdowns had on the mental health of individuals.

We discussed the economic impact of the lockdowns and the stimulus packages some governments have made, and we also discussed the protests that are taking place the world over, and made a special mention of Eric Clapton and his refusal to perform in venues that have a vaccine requirement, which is why he made it to our thumbnail for todays show.

For your consideration, here's #337:

Empieza la segregación global en medio de una quiebra

We should be back to our regular channel next week, and will continue to back everything up on Bitchute, Facebook and Rumble.

Top Bottom