Again, I will have to relisten to the vid, but what they are insisting is that these are not vaccinations and thus, not shedding per se - no live virus involved. Rather, they are transferring and it's the spike protein - synthetic if you will and just a piece of the virus rather than the whole thing - along with hydrogels and the lipid envelope suspected for harm I believe. Obviously, this is too new a phenom to be adequately understood yet.
Yes, that's what I am reading too...and a passage into proteins that they recognise as foreign, as they are similar to those found on the synthetic spike protein, such as are found in the reproductive organs, especially of women....

Yes, I looked this morning at the MRNA...that's a lot of activity. I mentioned either in this topic or the Covid Side Effects topic, that I know of 6 people who have not reported side effects...you can triple that now...I see people who are dreading their second shot, based on the experience of the first, which in itself brings complications. The article on SOTT re anxiety causing adverse reactions seems a cop-out, but we KNOW that the connection is valid...not to say it's the overiding cause, but plays a part.
What sort of reactions are they reporting?

There's a flood of people getting in touch with NHS for all sorts. The problem is the doctors don't know what they are dealing with. It's unwritten but they can't make connections to the vaccine as the root cause for most of the things people are reporting - fear and politics. So instead they are mostly treating people for psychological issues i.e. they are saying people have anxiety or are depressed etc. Also the media is pushing a narrative of people going to A&E for minor things out of worry from the negative press of the AZ jab.

There's a lot of gaslighting going on, ignoring the problem, actively trying not to find the problem etc. There's now an underclass of people emerging who are injured, don't know what is going on and can't get help - worse than that, being made to feel like they are going crazy and suffering a mental breakdown.

The next generation of victims is being created now as we speak. These people are invisible.... for now.

Added: One thing I'm surprised hasn't really emerged... No one's really asking how those people who were involved in the trials last year are doing. I've seen testimonies and they are all the same. Their situation is getting worse.

Maybe there's a reason they haven't rolled them out to the media...

Anyways, people think they get a reaction, get over the reaction and that's it. Are they in for a rude awakening. Or people think they didn't have a reaction and that means they are okay... Dear oh dear. The "fun and games" are only just beginning. 😔

Last edited:
The Programming is Complete:

Doonesbury Comic Strip for May 02, 2021
The funnies are now Nazi propaganda slime.
The elephant in the room here is that their saying that the vaccines are safe and effective so why do SO WHY DO SO MANY REFUSE??? They never address problems of the excessive negative vaccine cases per standard protocal but instead just put a negative label on this as vaccine HESITANCY. the true label for this is vaccine ENLIGHTENED.

There's a flood of people getting in touch with NHS for all sorts. The problem is the doctors don't know what they are dealing with. It's unwritten but they can't make connections to the vaccine as the root cause for most of the things people are reporting - fear and politics. So instead they are mostly treating people for psychological issues i.e. they are saying people have anxiety or are depressed etc. Also the media is pushing a narrative of people going to A&E for minor things out of worry from the negative press of the AZ jab.

There's a lot of gaslighting going on, ignoring the problem, actively trying not to find the problem etc. There's now an underclass of people emerging who are injured, don't know what is going on and can't get help - worse than that, being made to feel like they are going crazy and suffering a mental breakdown.

The next generation of victims is being created now as we speak. These people are invisible.... for now.
Sorry, should have linked the article...

Sorry, should have linked the article...

Yeah - so they paused JJ due to blood clots, it went into a review and they deemed it safe and continued the rollout. Immediately after some people started complaining of adverse effects which led to some centers being closed down temporarily.

The officials then jumped in and said the people complaining are suffering anxiety problems. Gaslighting....

Added: One thing I'm surprised hasn't really emerged... No one's really asking how those people who were involved in the trials last year are doing. I've seen testimonies and they are all the same. Their situation is getting worse.

Maybe there's a reason they haven't rolled them out to the media...

Anyways, people think they get a reaction, get over the reaction and that's it. Are they in for a rude awakening. Or people think they didn't have a reaction and that means they are okay... Dear oh dear. The "fun and games" are only just beginning. 😔
I read an article the other day by Mercola, asking why the Pfizer and Moderna human trial participants should be unblinded. A day later, (I can't remember the 'science' publication that carried a hit piece on him was called) but a lady commented that she had been part of the trial, and how she researched through Google Scholar and how the vaccine is just the best thing....the rest of the comments were about how removed from reality conspiracy theorists are.

Seems worth a listen:
Another significant mention was of EMP/5G and frequency and vibration - effects of smart phones (devices) were brought up also - the importance of keeping negativity and fear at bay. Spirt and religious (Christian) faith important in this war of good vs evil - stated outright!

A day later, (I can't remember the 'science' publication that carried a hit piece on him was called) but a lady commented that she had been part of the trial, and how she researched through Google Scholar and how the vaccine is just the best thing....the rest of the comments were about how removed from reality conspiracy theorists are.
This is all part of the psyop/agenda and the no-hold's barred push to get 'er done - global deep state via Covid-19.

I read an article the other day by Mercola, asking why the Pfizer and Moderna human trial participants should be unblinded. A day later, (I can't remember the 'science' publication that carried a hit piece on him was called) but a lady commented that she had been part of the trial, and how she researched through Google Scholar and how the vaccine is just the best thing....the rest of the comments were about how removed from reality conspiracy theorists are.
Removed from reality... 😅

It's like the BBC ignoring all those protestors in London the other week. Because the BBC ignored them it means those protests didn't happen. Right?

What is reality? What is acknowledged by "trusted" sources (i.e. the BBC, the government, WHO) or what is actually real and happening regardless of whether it gets acknowledged by the aforementioned "trusted" sources?

We're entering an age where one needs a strong mind as they are now coming after our sanity and sense of what is real vs what isn't real.

Screenshot_20210505_010636.jpg

Once you surrender your mind, you are food for the wolves.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's corona committee has released part 2 in its latest round of interviews with various lawyers around the world. I think this was even better and interesting than part 1. I highly recommend watching at least the part with the lawyers from Israel who tell some interesting details (see below), and especially the part with lawyer Tom Renz from New Mexico (US).

The most interesting segments, IMO:

1. pastor John Mosepele from South-Africa, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: Tells how the Christian church has still a lot of influence in Africa, and that they have many Christian congregations through which they can spread the truth. Reiner agrees that Africa may be the key to all this, that if Africa can be 'awakened', then the rest will follow.

2. Three lawyers from Israel, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: From 9 million Israelis ca 5 million (over 16) are vaccinated but ca 400,000 of those refuse the second shot. Their first goal was to vaccinate 6 million but ca 1 million of those (over 16) have not taken the vaccine (neither shot). PM is in overdrive pushing the vaccines, and is already talking about a third shot for everyone. Plans are in the open for having all children also vaccinated – these lawyers and their groups are trying to counter this. 'Covid passport' is in wide use and many employers require a 'green status' even while it's against the constitution. MSM in Israel is totally corrupted and pushes advertisement for the 'FDA approved' vaccines (which they are not, only emergency authorization).

3. Tom Renz, NM, US, segment starts HERE.

noteworthy: Warns how among the lawyers working on 'our side' there are wolves in sheep's clothing. The signs of someone being a 'double agent' is usually when they recommend basing litigation on constitutional rights only, instead of attacking the fraudulent facts (e.g. PCR-testing and asymptomatic spreading). Tells that they have prepared a wave of new litigations that are coming out soon. Says that those on the enemy's side (lawyers, others) are really brilliant people and have prepared for all this for a long time. Says that the Silicon Walley monopoly controls everything: media, social media etc. Says that 'they' didn't expect the amount of resistance they're having (Reiner agrees). Says that "we are the last line of defence...if we loose, it's over". Tom Renz appears as a really sympathetic guy with a big heart and I found his message very appealing.

At least on the Odysee platform this has very little views. One would wish many more would see and hear these very valuable discussions.
Thanks for your post @aragorn JFK gave a live podcast today, introducing, how The Defender material will be translated into several languages, all volunteers, to ensure, that they are not translated in a mechanical format, they will be translated from real people and are professional translators, to avoid error.

He mentioned, the episode with the interviews, from South Africa, and how well informed they were regarding the information, that is being discovered Worldwide, I will watch, this information gathering, from international, legal and medical sources, maybe, this infusion of truth into the world at at this time could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

The idiom "the straw that broke the camel's back", alluding to the proverb "it is the last straw that breaks the camel's back", describes the seemingly minor or routine action that causes an unpredictably large and sudden reaction, because of the cumulative effect of small actions.

Thank you. So, the shedding reported (and as I have read from Pfizers own documentation, is possible) is a spike protein shed, but is that only possible with the MRNA vaccine? I do know that shedding is reported with what we would call traditional immunisation.

Watch this video from Childrens Health Defense regarding childhood vaccines, and some vaccines, like the Zoster vaccine that has been encouraged in a senior population, al their own cost, I might add, here in Canada, it was around $100 or more. I think the information related, is also pertinent for the vaccine technology that has been produced and in use at this time. In an interview with RFK, he mentioned, that because of the vaccine program in the US, it has been demonstrated, that children/young adults, have lost 10 points, in their IQ capacity, now think about this, if a child (although I question IQ testin veracity) according to IQ assessments, if a child has a 90 point IQ and loses 10 points, he could be considered cognitively challenged.

Right, I'm struggling here. As I've read it so far AZ and JJ are less of a problem then the mRNA vaccines...can someone clarify please because I'm getting conflicting views?

The problems

are multifold. First - only one percent of damages and deaths are reported in the VEARS database in the US. You have to multiple everything by factor 100x - then you realize that all four jabs are simply no good to people and injuries are occurring with all four - and are far more numerous than any media would dare ever to report.

I assume the same goes for the EU official database, only capturing a tiny fraction of all the damages that occur in reality.

It is the spike proteins

All four “vaccines” aim to create spike proteins in human bodies. And that is the very evil. Not virus. The key are the spike proteins which can induce all kinds of damages.

on top - any change of DNA - involuntarily or deliberately - all four have the capacity to do this over the long run even if it is officially denied, the transcriptease goes in both directions - sooner or later human DNA suffers alterations. And consequences

by that you opened another can of worms on top of everything else - in which potentially any malfunctions, damages, disease can develop.

If we give in, to false dichotomies, the choice between false opposites, thinking that one experimental vaccine might be ‘better’ than the other - i am afraid that is just the same game that has been played in politics since ages. It is a trap. Which now has become a death cult.

Nothing good comes out of it. It will not matter which experimental vaccine being chosen over others.

(i reserve myself regarding Sputnik-V through, being potentially the least of all evils, and based on old vaccine tech and good reports) The C’s spoke about this. And i assume this is also the reason why it is constantly being delayed to get approved in the EU.

The problems

are multifold. First - only one percent of damages and deaths are reported in the VEARS database in the US. You have to multiple everything by factor 100x - then you realize that all four jabs are simply no good to people and injuries are occurring with all four - and are far more numerous than any media would dare ever to report.

I assume the same goes for the EU official database, only capturing a tiny fraction of all the damages that occur in reality.

It is the spike proteins

All four “vaccines” aim to create spike proteins in human bodies. And that is the very evil. Not virus. The key are the spike proteins which can induce all kinds of damages.

on top - any change of DNA - involuntarily or deliberately - all four have the capacity to do this over the long run even if it is officially denied, the transcriptease goes in both directions - sooner or later human DNA suffers alterations. And consequences

by that you opened another can of worms on top of everything else - in which potentially any malfunctions, damages, disease can develop.

If we give in, to false dichotomies, the choice between false opposites, thinking that one experimental vaccine might be ‘better’ than the other - i am afraid that is just the same game that has been played in politics since ages. It is a trap. Which now has become a death cult.

Nothing good comes out of it. It will not matter which experimental vaccine being chosen over others.

(i reserve myself regarding Sputnik-V through, being potentially the least of all evils, and based on old vaccine tech and good reports) The C’s spoke about this. And i assume this is also the reason why it is constantly being delayed to get approved in the EU.
Thank you XPan...I was unsure if there were a lesser of 3 evils (UK) but I guess not...

Watch this video from Childrens Health Defense regarding childhood vaccines, and some vaccines, like the Zoster vaccine that has been encouraged in a senior population, al their own cost, I might add, here in Canada, it was around $100 or more. I think the information related, is also pertinent for the vaccine technology that has been produced and in use at this time. In an interview with RFK, he mentioned, that because of the vaccine program in the US, it has been demonstrated, that children/young adults, have lost 10 points, in their IQ capacity, now think about this, if a child (although I question IQ testin veracity) according to IQ assessments, if a child has a 90 point IQ and loses 10 points, he could be considered cognitively challenged.

Thanks Joan, I'll take a look.

What is acknowledged by "trusted" sources

screenshot_20210505_010636-jpg.45157

Headline quote at whatreallyhappened the last couple of days:

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." -Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

Testimonial on facebook:

You have no idea how hard it is for me to write this text. I am going to detail the vicissitudes that I have lived these last 14 days with respect to the illness and death of my mother and a neighbor. Approximately 14 days ago my mother's neighbor was vaccinated against Covid.

This lady, my neighbor, a friend of my mother's, was in very good health at the age of 85. A few days after the vaccination, my neighbor began to feel ill and was taken to the hospital in San Isidro. The swab test was positive. What is striking is that she was hospitalized for only 3 days and on the third day she was diagnosed with a stroke as the cause of death. What is also striking is that her daughter and grandson were in close contact and today, more than 14 days after the vaccination, they did not show any flu-like symptoms or discomfort at any time.

After the first day of her friend's hospitalization, my mother begins to have flu-like symptoms, some body aches and a slight fever. The next day I came from where she was renting to take care of her. Because my mother was diabetic, hypertensive and 80 years old (high risk if she was hospitalized), I tried to give her the necessary care and controls, to do everything possible for her to recover at home.

After the first two days, the flu-like symptoms disappeared. He had no temperature, no body aches, he never lost his sense of smell, nor had difficulty breathing. He only persisted with weakness and weakness that could be due to hyperglycemia. Every day I gave him his glibenclamide for diabetes. A few days later she still had that damn anemia-like weakness. On Saturday 4/17 she asked me to take her to the San Pablo clinic in San Fernando, because she told me she was feeling very bad.

I took her around 10 pm on Saturday. She was taken to the emergency room, she underwent the corresponding analysis where all the parameters were normal. Except for the presence of bacteria in the urine, which the doctor on duty diagnosed as a urinary infection. The glycemia test was high, for which she wrote the prescription (urinary infection). In addition to the studies, she was stabilized with insulin and serum.

After two hours we left the place with my mother in better condition. The next day, Sunday 18/04, my mother asked to be admitted again because she was feeling very bad again. We admitted her again to the San Pablo clinic in San Fernando. But this time it caught my attention that she was put in a special isolated area for febrile patients, when she had never had a fever and had been admitted for hyperglycemia. (They did a blood glucose test at that time and she gave 287).

I tell acquaintances what I did with my mother. And a very close friend of mine describes to me a succession of events that happened just as she described them to the letter. 1 - They are going to swab her and she will test positive - 2 - it will jump out that she has bilateral pneumonia - 3 - they are going to ask me and the close relatives to isolate ourselves - 4 - she will get worse - 5 - intubation - 6 - death. This friend told me to do everything I could to try to get her out of there. I knew this from the testimonies of many relatives of people who had been hospitalized in pandemic with fatal results.

The next day they gave us the report by protocol, at no time did they let us see her, in that first report they told us that she was stable and that they had swabbed her but they did not have the results until the next day. That same day, Monday, I tried to file a report with Miguel Iannolfi (whom I thank for his deference for the time I had contacted him) at the police station 1 of San Fernando, for the investigation of the crime, so that it could be taken to the prosecutor's office. With that resource, possibly with my mother they were careful not to do any kind of LATROGENIA.

At the police station the policeman on duty told me that he was not going to take the complaint, that my mother was being attended and who was I to tell him that he was only a receiver of the complaint for its elevation and that the prosecutor would determine whether what I reported was a crime or not...in a rather sober and aggressive tone. The policeman who was supposed to take the complaint told me to go to the prosecutor, that he was not going to take the complaint, that he knew what was a crime and what was not. I tried to do it from the door of the police station by calling 911, but that didn't work either. That night my sister told me, let's wait and see if it gets better. If not, on Wednesday we go to the prosecutor's office....

(Day 1). On Tuesday, in the second report they told us that the swab had been positive. That he had bilateral pneumonia, which had been detected by plates. That she was in serious condition, that she had been placed on an insulin pump, that she was still on the floor, that on Monday night by Tuesday, she had taken out her oxygen and had tried to escape and that they were going to try by all means not to take her to the intensive care unit. The day before we had given her a cell phone so that we could communicate with her, we asked the sanatorium to give her the cell phone, they communicated with my sister, when they passed her to my mother, she screamed for us to take her out of there.

(Day 2) On Wednesday 21/04 we went to the sanatorium in the morning to ask the reason for my mother's request for help. At the same time, I was writing a letter with another lawyer and filing a complaint with the public prosecutor's office via the web. We must have left to ask for explanations around 12:30 am. At 1:00 p.m. on DAY THREE, we were informed that my mother had died of cardio respiratory arrest. Barely 30 minutes after my sister and I left the sanatorium to ask for explanations.

(Day Three). Again hospitalization, again death on the third day. My mother met the same fate as her friend. The hospital charged her $ 23,000 per day that corresponded to her by state subsidy, which since April 2020, came into effect. I can't get out of my mind my mother's request for help to my sister, why she wanted to escape from there. I was struck by the secrecy, the lack of precision in the reports, from Tuesday to Wednesday they did not want to intubate her, but in the death report they said that they had intubated her. I do not know if she was left unattended, if she died due to negligence in any of the treatments, or if it was a deliberate intubation face down to vacate a bed. I will never know. Because of their protocol, there is no autopsy, it goes straight to cremation, everything is left without traces.

It is macabre. It is very difficult to write all this. It is horrible and very painful to describe all this. I have to thank Sabrina Heumann for her moral support, also Mariano Jegier for his legal advice. I must also thank Miguel Márquez and Jonathan Santellan for their support, who made themselves available if I needed anything, and I reiterate my thanks to Miguel Iannolfi for his prompt response at all times. It took me days to be able to write this. Thanks to all the people who showed their solidarity and gave their message of support for the loss of my mother. I never thought I would have to go through a situation like this. I hope my testimony is of some use.

Back
Top Bottom