Will the Internet be shut down by the PTB?

On GLP, there's a thread called insider returns for q&a in which a secret society guy said electricity will be out for a few months. I don't remember which year I think around 2025.

Ireland has just had its first major cyber attack. The Health Service executive has announced it's shutting down all of its IT systems due to a major ransome ware attack. A lot of hospital appointments have been cancelled.
I guess this is further prepping the population, in this case Ireland, for the major cyber attack that the PTB have been 'warning' about (i.e. planning).
Wouldn't be surprised if the blame is vectored towards Russia.

Latest Musk inspired BitCoin price dumping made me reconsider this asset class as a investing opportunity. I've tried to imagine, how the world cloud look like if we switched to the BitCoin for doing day to day transactions, in case of hypotetical "Cyber Pandemic" that will halt most of the bank operations. How easy will be to control blockchain transactions?

PTB can simply create some organisations that will "monitor the safety and malicious activity" on the network and simply keep blacklist (or just a whitelist) of BTC addresses. You, as a pizza restaurant owner, don't want to sell pizza to the terrorists or drug dealers, or people that had transaction history with them. All you need to do is to query some lists curated by some organization that you trust. Same is happening in the e-mail space. There are DNS blocklists, that one can query (mostly free of charge) to protect his server from spam. Big e-mail providers are even banning whole classes of addresses (for ex. residential) from delivering messages. Frightening if you imagine something like that can be done in the context of one's economic activity, and how easily this can be implemented.

Of course, you can buy XMR that is using more privacy-safe ring signatures, but it is a matter of adoption in the end. As a woke pizza restaurant owner, I just don't want to sell pizzas for those filthy assets!

Latest Musk inspired BitCoin price dumping made me reconsider this asset class as a investing opportunity.

That's probably a good thing. See what I wrote here:

I think it would be interesting to know if Internet will be shutdown or limited to some services (TV for example) to prepare accordingly.

The C's hinted a couple of times that there will be at least a partly internet outage. With the recent, NWO/Cabal organised "Internet Security Exercise" we can safely assume that there will be attacks bringing down Internet-Infrastructure.

There are two main reasons behind this:

1. To really end the economic cycle and throw most people in depression trade/work over the internet must cease for some time.
2. This internet blackout will be the official reason for introducing identifcation off ALL packets traversing the internet. Or simpler formulated: No IP traffic which is not signed with a personal (global vaccination) ID or a company id.

They will say "Look what happend. The global economy collapsed because we did lack "internet security" / package level authentication. But off-course they staged the attacks themselves. And the sheep will buy it as usual...

What if this forum or sott gets shut down? you still have the mail list yeah?

Wont help a lot if they shutdown all major mail servers as most people use gmail, yahoo etc. I suggest the setup of your own mail servers, if you can and also a SIP and/or XMPP server. The latter is the most easy one to setup and both (SIP/XMPP) can use your email address as contact. If you control your (email) DNS domain, that is.

“The World Economic Forum is already warning us that “a COVID-like global cyber pandemic is coming”, an “inevitable global cyberattack [...] that will spread faster and further than a biological virus, with an equal or greater economic impact [...] The whole world could experience cyber lockdown until a digital vaccine was developed. All business communication and data transfers would be blocked. Social contact would be reduced to people contactable by in-person visits, copper landline, snail-mail or short-wave radio [...] A 21-day global cyber lockdown could cost over $1 trillion”, adding that “COVID-19 was a known and anticipated risk. So, too, is the digital equivalent. Let’s be better prepared for that one”.

Yes, they are planing to take it down to finally end the economic cycle and justify total state/NWO control over all packets traversing the internet.

Could you please give a source for this thesis?!
You can read below and consider if there is a source or reason:

I noticed that one site where I used to find books appeared with a note, saying that I was about to enter an illegal site. The site was moved, but I could not immediately locate it with Whois.net, so I looked up the path with Command Prompt using the tracert command, this then gave an IP address which I could use on WHOIS - Find domain registration information over 938 TLD extensions to find out the server was in the US.

While the above site was locked out due to claims of violations of Danish (EU adapted) copyright legislation, others have been locked due to claims of nonadherence to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), see Wiki or consult the EU document. The following article has:
Many US news sites unavailable due to GDPR non-compliance
27 Sep 2020
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took effect in June after two years of preparation. Yet more than two months later, hundreds of US news websites are still unavailable in Europe because the sites do not comply with regulations, preferring to block EU access rather than adapt. Sarah Toporoff of the Global Editors Network in Paris, said US newsrooms ‘are a benchmark for digital innovation – and it’s important that their content be available in Europe’. She stated that ‘It is naive and wholly irresponsible to think that US news holds no relevance beyond US borders... US brands should be better at knowledge sharing with their European counterparts and learn how to serve audiences within the GDPR’s parameters. Not to do so is quite undemocratic’.
If interested, here is a site with links, though not completely updated, to US sites that are claimed not to be accessible in the EU:
As an example, I tried https://www.ashepostandtimes.com/ and got this message in my browser Window:
1621174122374.png

I do not know if the company is locked out, or if the company to protect itself has posted from potential losses or from changing their business profile.

Within Europe but in Brexit status, there is one Wiki with blocked sites in the UK.

The examples show that the technology is in place to lock out websites, presently done with reference to current law, which we know can be changed in an instant as shown during the Covid lockdown which happened within a day and with so many new laws that they could hardly have achieved that without a bit of preplanning.

Add to the above what the mainstream media does on its own to protect their readers from too lavish outpourings of revealing journalism, or inspired by EU agencies as indicated in this post and thread or what social media giants do to uphold their "company policies" and one has a mesh of filters that it is useful to be aware of.

If one really wishes to access a blocked US site one can read this Wiki.

What if this forum or sott gets shut down? you still have the mail list yeah?
I was thinking about this question heavily. I honestly would be lost without this forum. How would we connect? Surely there must be a plan for those of us that are near others on this forum to connect? Am I over reacting or relying on this network too much? I would hope if we were cut off that there would be some way to stay connected.

Scottie answered my question way back and I think quite competently. The internet is way to useful as a propaganda tool.

The other thing to keep in mind is that even in the event of heavy censorship, how exactly will they do that?

For example, will they just can Cassiopaea.org outright via DNS, hosting company shutdown, or whatever, or will it be like, 'wear masks!' yet you can still wear certain types of 'free-breathing' masks that allows you to breathe just fine and everyone will be happy?

In other words, it may be a simple question of making the forum and SOTT private - login only. No public content.

Of course, sharing on social media would be dead, but if fully controlled, that wouldn't matter anyway. We can also forget the idea of growing except by word of mouth.

As for communication, it's the same thing. E-mail may survive, but be censored... Or not.

Would it still be possible to communicate via non-standard ports even if DNS is down? Maybe... We already have a double-encrypted chat client that allows FOTCM houses to stay in touch without the use of any 3rd-party software or servers. It could be expanded easily to encompass all FOTCM members. Of course, to do that, e-mail or some means of communication would still need to be working because everyone would need a login and password... So yeah, it's complicated, and it really depends on what happens next.

Another thing to keep in mind is this: Had you known 1 year ago that there would be Covid lockdowns and all these restrictions, what would you have done differently? Would you have told everyone to wear a certain type of mask, or tried to minimize the effects of the lockdown in some other way? Had you done so, would the current restrictions by the PTB have been even worse because they would have gotten wind of it and clamped down on THAT, too?

Knowing things in advance isn't always a good thing. Even the C's won't tell us what will happen next because:
a) They can't - free will and all that
b) They don't want to because of what we might do beforehand in reaction to those events
c) They really don't know because 'Always in Motion is the Future'

So, the way I think about it is, well... I just think about it, period! What would I do in this situation or that?

But no matter how many plans I may have, none of it matters until reality changes and we are all left to cope as well as possible.

But I'm 100% confident that we WILL cope - just like we are doing with the Covid nonsense.

Finally, I'm not 100% confident that things will turn out as so many are predicting. Very few saw Covid-19 coming. EVERYONE sees the cyberpandemic coming. The PTB often change course in response to the people's awareness of their plans. Apparently, 'surprise attacks' are necessary for whatever reason.

In any case, I'm pretty sure 2021 will be an even MORE interesting year than this one...
:umm:

Scottie answered my question way back and I think quite competently. The internet is way to useful as a propaganda tool.

Well, the internet is useful for them but is cassiopaea.org/forum?

Maybe there are certain circles who want to see this forum up and running to keep up on the latest C's sessions in order to compare notes with the stuff they are given by 4D-STS?

I would suggest that the STS bunch are not very trustful amongst each other. 😈

Ireland sure seems in the deep grasp of the deep state
Ireland has just had its first major cyber attack. The Health Service executive has announced it's shutting down all of its IT systems due to a major ransome ware attack. A lot of hospital appointments have been cancelled.
I guess this is further prepping the population, in this case Ireland, for the major cyber attack that the PTB have been 'warning' about (i.e. planning).
Wouldn't be surprised if the blame is vectored towards Russia.

Back
Top Bottom