Last year in March when all this madness started, some NGOs painted this drawing on a wall. It is painted on a wall of the Public Toilet just near the main bridge in the town. It is a place with a lot of frequency of people. I saw the picture a few days after it was painted but i forgot about it. A few days ago i shoot it with my phone while walking by the river with my wife.

Some NGOs ( and there are tons of them in Macedonia) took money from somewhere to paint this image. I think that they tried to paint Dr, Fauci but the artist was not so skillful after all.

Why would someone force this kind of disgusting propaganda if there was a really dangerous virus out there, who can kill people while they walk the street?

Every time I look at the image I have a feeling like my guts are turning inside my belly.🤮

20210515_200039.jpg.

Last year in March when all this madness started, some NGOs painted this drawing on a wall. It is painted on a wall of the Public Toilet just near the main bridge in the town. It is a place with a lot of frequency of people. I saw the picture a few days after it was painted but i forgot about it. A few days ago i shoot it with my phone while walking by the river with my wife.

Some NGOs ( and there are tons of them in Macedonia) took money from somewhere to paint this image. I think that they tried to paint Dr, Fauci but the artist was not so skillful after all.

Why would someone force this kind of disgusting propaganda if there was a really dangerous virus out there, who can kill people while they walk the street?

Every time I look at the image I have a feeling like my guts are turning inside my belly.🤮

View attachment 45706.
It's quite horrible....vomit inducing, yes!

Excerpts from latest Mike Adams' article:
[...]
FDA admits mRNA vaccines cause adverse reactions in 86% of children, but calls it “safe” anyway
[...]
The FDA claims this is all about “protecting” children while pushing more vaccine sales to generate billions of dollars in profits for Pfizer
[..]
Whether in Nigeria or America, Pfizer is harming children in the name of Big Pharma profits
[...]
Hammering away at Big Pharma, the FDA, etc. is all well and good as BF commits crimes against humanity — aided and abetted by government agencies. However, not going deeper towards the source — the global sponsoring of all this, which appears to be a de-population agenda — leaves the ultimate blame in the wrong place, IMO.

Just have to throw this in after seeing headline below - has Greta gotten the vax yet - the real thing and not saline?

Australian Newscaster Makes Mincemeat Out of Brat Greta Thunberg

Funny her anger at people suffering and dying because of inaction to "climate change" - will she make the same impassioned pleas concerning vax injuries and deaths - especially those of children?
Had Trump called her and her generation out like this, we'd have seen some Twitter users' heads exploding like in this scene from Mars Attacks! I do miss his trolling of late.

It's quite horrible....vomit inducing, yes!
There's quite a spirit of humor in minor vandalism of things in USA. I can imagine something like this might have been subjected to a program of very minor doctoring over time, with interesting outcomes. In some places there are programs for placement public art works. This might be part of that. Maybe time to petition local government for something new? Have a local art contest?

Hammering away at Big Pharma, the FDA, etc. is all well and good as BF commits crimes against humanity — aided and abetted by government agencies. However, not going deeper towards the source — the global sponsoring of all this, which appears to be a de-population agenda — leaves the ultimate blame in the wrong place, IMO.
While I agree with you, the safety of our children is a powerful emotional trigger to awaken the sleeping masses and is perhaps the best initial point of leverage to trigger a real mutiny. ( The last thing The technocrat billionaire psychopaths want) To run through the streets shouting like Charlton Heston in Soylent Green that they are out to either kill us or turn us into compliant robots, while true, would have less of a real effect, imo. Tapping into the maternal instinct is very likely the best hope for any kind of turnaround push back.

Had Trump called her and her generation out like this, we'd have seen some Twitter users' heads exploding like in this scene from Mars Attacks!
I think that Indian Love Call was the song that exploded their heads was more than incidental. The entities and their minions that are out to completely destroy humanity cannot stand true love or any expression of it - that which is lovingly wholesome is loathsome to them.

A classic - Jeanette MacDonald & Nelson Eddy singing, "Indian Love Call," from the 1936 film, "Rose Marie."

They were lovers onscreen and off, but their real-life romance ended in heartbreak. Nelson wanted to marry Jeanette but he also wanted her to give up her career, feeling that their marriage would never work with both of them competing professionally all the time. She was certain she could manage both a career and a marriage. Neither was willing to compromise.

While I agree with you, the safety of our children is a powerful emotional trigger to awaken the sleeping masses and is perhaps the best initial point of leverage to trigger a real mutiny. ( The last thing The technocrat billionaire psychopaths want) To run through the streets shouting like Charlton Heston in Soylent Green that they are out to either kill us or turn us into compliant robots, while true, would have less of a real effect, imo. Tapping into the maternal instinct is very likely the best hope for any kind of turnaround push back.
I agree with BHelmet. As I do not have everything Mike Adams has ever said or written known to me or otherwise committed to memory, I would be beyond surprised if he hasn't strongly suggested or flat-out fingered the globalists as the actual culprits of all the nefarious actions taking place. Just perusing the articles currently on his website, the WHO, CDC, FDA, and the VACCINE DEEP STATE are all featured in article titles.

Meanwhile, get a load of this:

UPDATE: Natural News apologizes for, and removes, today’s feature article which was misconstrued… full explanation

Yes, I agree with you. However, it still seems like a limited hang-out, especially when it seems that Mike Adams has a tendency to go over the edge occasionally.

I think that Indian Love Call was the song that exploded their heads was more than incidental. The entities and their minions that are out to completely destroy humanity cannot stand true love or any expression of it - that which is lovingly wholesome is loathsome to them.

A classic - Jeanette MacDonald & Nelson Eddy singing, "Indian Love Call," from the 1936 film, "Rose Marie."

They were lovers onscreen and off, but their real-life romance ended in heartbreak. Nelson wanted to marry Jeanette but he also wanted her to give up her career, feeling that their marriage would never work with both of them competing professionally all the time. She was certain she could manage both a career and a marriage. Neither was willing to compromise.

I agree with BHelmet. As I do not have everything Mike Adams has ever said or written known to me or otherwise committed to memory, I would be beyond surprised if he hasn't strongly suggested or flat-out fingered the globalists as the actual culprits of all the nefarious actions taking place. Just perusing the articles currently on his website, the WHO, CDC, FDA, and the VACCINE DEEP STATE are all featured in article titles.

Meanwhile, get a load of this:

UPDATE: Natural News apologizes for, and removes, today’s feature article which was misconstrued… full explanation

All of this surprises me because I really thought the plan was to treat people like Mercola and Adams as conspiracy nutcase/quacks. Maybe they were hitting too close to some nerves and gaining readership among normies? Problem is, it kind of validates the issues for many thinking people via Streisand effect.

I posted a video from The Last American Vagabond earlier with Whitney Webb at the end of the video, Ryan gave a shout out to a video series presented by Derek Brose, for several day event discussing issues, regarding the Greater Reset, I checked it on Facebook. I did have a Facebook account I signed up for several years ago, but never activated it.

I noted one of the videos was titled protesting and signing petitions in a technocracy, can't be sure because, as soon as I clicked on the video it disappeared, it seems he is maybe giving an alternative solution, to address this problem. I am wondering if anyone is able to give information on the video.

The reason for this ask it because, no matter how many petitions are signed, no matter how many protests are held, some with violent outcomes, they fall on deaf ears, and I was wondering what other alternative he suggests or envisions, to surmount the ever increasing and rampant push for a technological future in our lives.

Petitions, Protests, and Lawsuits Will Not Stop the Technocratic State​

This is the title of the video presentation, because seems to me we need to be

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

I don't know if anyone has posted it yet, but that's a start. Might it have something to do with the Corona Foundation and their attorneys? @XPan do you know more about this perhaps? Can you confirm this? Or are they preparing this so you have to get vaccinated because there's no test? Just a thought....

Here is another podcast from JFK Jr interviewing Whitney Webb. Discussing Bill Gates and much more.

Enjoy, more insights!

Back
Top Bottom