Session 29 May 2021

Is there a video recording of the session for those who couldn’t join the zoom call?

Laura replied to almost the same question a few posts above:
Attendance at the sessions via Zoom (or in person), or access to the recording of the session, is limited to members of FOTCM who have been vetted to the private board.

Maybe the FOTCM members ought to be close to eachother physically, like gathering resources and getting together. That would make up for the colinearity problem. I know how this sounds but, the shit show is not gonna be pretty alone. Groups of people getting together would be the way to go, how else.

Living together is a bit of a stretch, but semi-regular get-togethers - monthly potlucks or something similar - might not be a bad idea for those who live within driving distance of one another.

We already do those things and have been doing them for several years, in different locations, but within FOTCM, for and with members who are actively participating, helping others and naturally, getting together. :-)

Great session! I read the headlines and post on FB, but I’m reading the romances, and spending my time there working on my emotional side. After reading Laura’s book, it’s interesting how much time has been invested reading about Caesar and Paul, and to see how relevant they are today. Who knows, we might get to meet them in the near future! As the screws are tightening, I’ve got my trusted tennis shoes, my stack of books to read, and getting prepared for the zombie apocalypse!

Thanks for the new session

I've been reading and watching videos lately about the risks of vaccination and I think that ADE (Antibody-dependent enhancement)
it is a major threat to those vaccinated.

The manufacturers of the vaccines do not even deny that ADE is a possibility, explaining that future problems could arise in which the vaccine could make the disease worse. It is highly likely, if not unavoidable, based on past research and current science, that ADE is virtually guaranteed for those vaccinated.

According to Wikipedia

"ADE (Antibody-dependent enhancement), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancement or disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodies enhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication. Antiviral antibodies promote viral infection of target immune cells by exploiting the phagocytic FcγR or complement pathway. After interaction with the virus the antibody binds Fc receptors (FcR) expressed on certain immune cells or some of the complement proteins. FcγR binds antibody via its fragment crystallizable region (Fc). Usually the process of phagocytosis is accompanied by the virus degradation, however, if the virus is not neutralized (either due to low affinity binding or targeting to a non-neutralizing epitope), antibody binding might result in a virus escape and therefore, enhanced infection. Thus , phagocytosis can cause viral replication, with the subsequent death of immune cells. The virus "deceives" the process of phagocytosis of immune cells and uses the host's antibodies as a Trojan horse."

Dr. Karina Acevedo has been making videos in Mexico for the general public and universities warning of this risk.

La otra cara de la moneda. SARS-COV-2, COVID-19 y VACUNAS. Dr. Karina Acevedo

It seems that ADE will take a few months to appear in the vaccinated according to the doctor, which falls within the term that the Cs have mentioned, if I remember correctly for the spring of 2022 that agrees with the experimentation phase of some vaccines.

Possibly hundreds of millions will start to die from ADE, but governments will of course blame a 'new variant' or 'new strain'.

(Joe) What happened with the 'drones' which swarmed the USS Kidd, USS Rafael Peralta, and the USS Russel on July 14th and 15th 2019? Who made them and why were they there? Why was this information leaked to the public?

A: False flag.

Q: (Joe) By another...

(L) In other words, the US was doing it to itself, then leaked it as though somebody else had done it. We know pretty well that the US is not going to let somebody else do something like that, but they acted like they did so they could blame somebody. They're ramping up the...

(Joe) Like a high-tech...

(L) High tech false flag.

(Joe) Exotic weaponry, exotic drones. They're using it on themselves and then releasing the information so that they can say Russia is attacking with their fancy weaponry.

(Ark) Or China.

Was thinking about this afterwards and another possibility is that the "false flag" could be a cover for UFO activity. It seems that someone has been very busy in recent years flying high tech and large drones over sensitive areas in the USA.

Thank you very much for the session, was looking forward to it like a milestone, something to hang on to. Life is pretty lonely out here even with the forum. Will hang on, no other way.
I am so very grateful to Laura, the Cs, the team and all of you in the forum. It would be so great to find a way to meet up eventually.
I live in Alicante, Spain by the way 😊

The people shedding the virus got a Yes response. So that clearly says that the vaccinated are spreading the virus, unless we think of the
spike protein as viral material that can cause the illness in and of itself and so can be thought of as the virus.

Several of the vaccines instruct cells of the body to produce the spike protein found on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The people who have been vaccinated could then transmit those cells (complete with spike protein) to others, essentially infecting them and provoking an immune response.

Pfizer states that their vaccine "does not contain the virus and cannot give you COVID-19", but that is sort of irrelevant, given that most of the people who become seriously ill do so as a result of their own immune response (inflammation). The viral invasion and destruction of cells, in this sense, is a relatively minor problem since new cells are easily made.

So yes, people who are vaccinated, especially with a vaccine that instructs cells to produce the spike protein, can and probably are spreading those cells to others. That's not unusual, people 'share' their cells with each other all the time, for good and ill.

Is it possible that the vaccinated are synthesising the entire virus? Maybe through some sort of recombination with already present viral factors in their cells?

I don't know what this means, but I'm pretty sure that they didn't just mean that vaccinated people are spreading corona that they caught from the wild because they're being careless.

Several of the vaccines instruct cells of the body to produce the spike protein found on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The people who have been vaccinated could then transmit those cells (complete with spike protein) to others, essentially infecting them and provoking an immune response.

Have a look here: The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.
Is this not exactly what they are doing to people with those, so-called, vaccines? It looks like these spike proteins alone could be responsible for some covid symptoms, hence you could say that those vaccinated may spread covid.

On the story about the petty tyrant and the horse, from Fire From Within:

Was actually reading this last week. Still have the tab open, had to go back a few pages to the part Laura mentioned about petty tyrants. Will post here incase some havent got the book, or are not familiar with it. The story about how he dealt with his petty tyrant starts half way down. Its worth starting from the top though.

Thanks Liam! I was just looking for that.

I think this is an excellent idea and the notion that we can learn how to stalk this thing is awe-inspiring and empowering. It could also help us overcome our anxiety, fear, outrage and grief and help transmute these emotions if they are limiting us in what we could become: true warriors the way Laura described in one of her articles.

Totally. The story from the book always stuck in my mind too.. I've been thinking about how to apply it in covid world in general..don't really have a clue though.

My only idea on how I'll deal with it when someone tells me to get vaccinated is to grin friendlyly and say "oh, no thanks :)" as if they're offering me a cup of tea but I don't feel like one just now. Like it's a matter of no consequence that I can't imagine they could possibly care about one way or the other.

Which isn't anywhere near the same type of thing as Cataneda/Don Juan talks about with stalking..I think.. I have to re-read that book. But it's all I came up with yet while thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom