Session 29 May 2021

We’ve got the universe as a medium. It has mass / weight. It’s can be harder or easier to navigate in

That’s how we perceive it in 3rd density. It may be totally different in other densities.

We’ve got consciousness, that doesn’t have mass (as far as I know). It’s often compared to in degrees of light

Well, if we and every other being including the planet is the physical representation of consciousness then it has mass. Information that consciousness gets can create/change/modify mass depending of the situation and awareness.

Then we’ve got our will, which I learnt here is more or less free, depending on who we are and how machine-like our decision-making is. I’ve heard that’s sometimes linked with the concept of soul too.

Free will is the primordial universal law, the fact that we get ours violated by the forces who control this planet almost every day is another thing. Regarding the soul, I think it uses the free will to decide (at some level) how or when to learn certain lessons to grow. If that’s what is really desired that is.

That could say something about why having more people colinear helps. It increases the drive of consciousness towards a direction. And it also reduces the resistance in reality. Because more people fragmented makes for more resistance. Anyway, not sure how helpful that is.

Yeah, agree. I think it is something more or less like that.

Thank you for sharing this historical and awesome session, Laura and crew!!

It was lovely to see you all sharing this unique moment, and although I couldn't be there, It felt like I was present when I watched the recording. It really is an honor to be part of this community.

This was a very good session to attend, thank you very much to the crew for making this possible.

On the topic of collinearity, C's have stated an important point about doing certain activities together. Singing may not be possible without being together physically but the reading projects are extremely helpful in gaining a better understanding of how our machine thinks and hearing others' insights. Additionally, the wave reading project has been very instrumental is getting to know a few other members better and gaining greater clarity about the topics covered in the Wave collectively. There is a lot buried in the Wave which very few new members take time out to read and this often shows in the postings and questions being asked.

I would recommend others to approach these reading projects and sessions with a bit more intent as their benefits cannot be summarised or explained in simple terms - they have to be self-realised and self-internalised in an organic way. As C's have stated that we are on the threshhold of the next ice age (I put this question in the Zoom chat) which only sounds like a few months to just over an year therefore there simply isn't much time left for ponder and procrastination.

I would recommend others to approach these reading projects and sessions with a bit more intent as their benefits cannot be summarised or explained in simple terms - they have to be self-realised and self-internalised in an organic way.
Yeah you know things are getting really messy when the closest thing to a moment of clarity in simple terms arrives in the form of relating to a quote from Mouravieff.

Thank you for this unique historical session. Many thanks also to the entire crew of the castle, who made this possible through their dedication and tireless work. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the Zoom meeting in person.

I am infinitely grateful to be part of this network. It is an honor and it feels like an act of grace to me to have access to all of this information. Let us use it to overcome these difficult times, to support each other and to become a beacon for others in the future. :hug2: ❤️

That’s how we perceive it in 3rd density. It may be totally different in other densities.
Maybe you’re right. I was thinking about it like signal transmitting information through a medium. So it’s subject to that medium in some way. If it works like that, it would differ too in other densities.

Well, if we and every other being including the planet is the physical representation of consciousness then it has mass. Information that consciousness gets can create/change/modify mass depending of the situation and awareness.
Another perhaps apt analogy is our bodies. They represent or reflect our consciousness and they also impact our consciousness too. So it’s like a one-to-one relationship. But I don’t know if that means they are one in the same. So our bodies could be just a part of this medium by which we experience consciousness. Or even how consciousness experiences itself?

Thank you for this unique session ! Even if I was not there the session exuded a special energy !
Q: (L) You know, when you think about colinearity, just go back and re-read what Gurdjieff wrote about the circles. Does everybody know what I'm talking about? The outer circle, the mesoteric circle, and so on. Perhaps somebody will post that in the thread that discusses this meeting and we'll talk about it a bit. It immediately occurs to me that there are a number of things about lack of colinearity that manifest in many ways. Getting to that point of true colinearity is obviously very desirable. At the same time, it's not so easy! It takes a LOT of discussion, a lot of talking, a lot of interaction. Oh, they want to say something...
From Cassiwiki :

"Exoteric, mesoteric, and esoteric circles In common usage, esoteric means the inner or more advanced aspect of a spiritual teaching. Exoteric means the outer form of a teaching, one that is shown to the public. By contrast, in Fourth Way discourse, humankind is divided into four circles according to progress on the path of conscious evolution. There is first the outer circle of exterior men; then three progressive circles of interior men follow: the exoteric, the mesoteric, and the esoteric. The outer circle of exterior men corresponds to the default state of man – of people not engaged in esoteric work. In this circle it is rare that any two individuals should precisely understand each other on any matter of consequence or complexity. All see the world through thick lenses of subjectivity and are subject to the confusion of tongues alluded to in the Biblical story of the Tower of Babel. The exoteric circle is the outermost circle of interior or consciously working man. The four Ways lead from the outer circle into the exoteric one. The understanding of exoteric man is theoretical and contemplative; they know more than they can explain or put to practice, but some degree of shared clarity has begun to form. Then comes the mesoteric circle, the members of which understand each other precisely and possess the information of the esoteric circle but are not capable of bringing all of it to practice. Finally, the esoteric circle consists of the persons having attained the development possible in the form of human life. Their actions cannot be in contradiction with their knowledge and the same knowledge is clear to all members of this circle. The central idea is that as man progresses, the world is seen with increased clarity. Therefore misunderstanding and ambiguity decrease along the way and actions become naturally aligned since all see the same world and become increasingly capable of acting on esoteric principles. George Gurdjieff says that the universe needs a group of conscious humans. A certain number of people must have attained the esoteric level by a certain time in order for a cosmic purpose to be fulfilled. The branch of the ray of creation corresponding to the Earth will otherwise wither and be wasted."

That was truly an amazing session and experience, to see it all happen and with˙ so many like minded people, all together, thank you so much Laura and crew and everyone there. So grateful and such an honor to be part of this network ❤️

On the topic of collinearity, C's have stated an important point about doing certain activities together. Singing may not be possible without being together physically but the reading projects are extremely helpful in gaining a better understanding of how our machine thinks and hearing others' insights. Additionally, the wave reading project has been very instrumental is getting to know a few other members better and gaining greater clarity about the topics covered in the Wave collectively.
Thanks for bringing this up sid, couldn't agree more, especially if there is not much chance of meeting one another in person, this is one excellent way of meeting other members, getting to know them a little bit and through chat and discussion be somewhat on the way to more colinearity. I too find these reading workshops extremely helpful and insightful, learning something new each week. We're already into Book 7 though, and it is my hope that we will continue with other books when we finish The Wave!

(Ark) So my questions will be more optimistic. We have now the age where quantum computers are being constructed and very soon they will be on sale in supermarkets. Using quantum computers, everybody will be able to break any code. It will come soon, but is it true?

A: It will get close to that point.

What?? Really? Quantum computing actually works? I thought it was impossible to cheat God in this way; Like magnet wheel perpetual motion machines, but with logic gates.

I've spent years on and off trying to figure out whether you could sneak a look at a quantum state without affecting it. It seems impossible no matter how I approach it the problem. Like pure wishful thinking. -I'd come to the conclusion that those Google machines were a funding scam, or a con that the computer techs were running on themselves. It's super easy to fall prey to that! -I mean, I just went through it last month in earnest, thinking I'd found something intriguing with water molecules and freezing and hidden energy, (which turned out to be nothing.)

But the C's confirm that Quantum Computers can actually do what is claimed? Wow!

Welcome to another episode of, "Big Things I Thought I Knew Are Actually Totally Wrong (Once Again)."

This changes everything.

Back
Top Bottom