Session 29 May 2021

I don't know if my opinion may seem to you to be Polishenel's secret, but I see Cass talking about colinearity as the same understanding (right up to the butterfly wings) of each member of the group.

True colinearity, IMO, is a function of Seeing AND Doing, i.e. it's about sufficient faith in the cosmology and the process that it influences your actions, and taking action based on a particular reading of reality 'locks' in that reality. I think it is possible that many members here understand, but are somewhat lacking in taking action based on that understanding. Taking that action creates "colinearity" in the sense that it becomes a shared 'colinear' reality based on conditions-of-life-shaping decisions. As the Cs once said, people who sit on the fence too long eventually get splinters. :wizard:

Hello, everyone. Thank you for this reassuring session which emphasizes the need to maintain the energy of love and connection in our hearts in order to escape the effects of zombiland. A few weeks ago I had a dream about zombies. They looked normal but I knew I had to be careful. The Cassiopaeans seem to insist on a system of values and thoughts that can give us effective protection in the coming months as Laura sensed. So much love! :hug2:

True colinearity, IMO, is a function of Seeing AND Doing, i.e. it's about sufficient faith in the cosmology and the process that it influences your actions, and taking action based on a particular reading of reality 'locks' in that reality. I think it is possible that many members here understand, but are somewhat lacking in taking action based on that understanding. Taking that action creates "colinearity" in the sense that it becomes a shared 'colinear' reality based on conditions-of-life-shaping decisions. As the Cs once said, people who sit on the fence too long eventually get splinters. :wizard:
What he said isn't what C meant if everybody is doing the same thing it meant conformity or single straight line in math also mean sts way. Colinearity in statistic mean a phenomenon in which one predictor variable in a multiple regression model can be linearly predicted from the others with a substantial degree of accuracy. So that is a lot of dots but you calculate/gain a unity of single line value/ understanding despite contradictory of ideas. That is a very difficult state of mind to achieve where you understand how everything works despite seemingly random dots of ideas/duality of other participants. Better ask ark or someone who understand how the math work.

The same understanding leads to the same direction of thoughts and actions. If there are not enough actions, then understanding is incomplete or blocked.

Hello

Recent data says that 5.7% of the global population has been fully vaccinated until June 3, it is 399 million of the global population and of those 47 million would be magnetized around the world according to the Cs

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12

Interesting numbers, an army of 47 million people zombified, most of them in the US

In World War II 13.6 million soldiers served the NAZIS and their ranks included men from the USA, Austria, Canada, Ukraine, Holland, Ireland and other nationalities to a lesser degree. The total number of soldiers fighting in WW2 is said to be 100 million. That is, more than 86 million fought against the Nazis who were about to win.

With the current technological advance in remote control people, violence is assured. It should be remembered what the Cs said after the 9-11 attacks:

: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
A: Yes.
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
A: No.
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.

Also the Cs suggested in 2009 the need to do an emotional cleansing in order to face not only the directed beams but the change of the cosmic environment too that together would fragment the personality of people as we are seeing it today:

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

Q: (Ark) In fact I was thinking about this today because yesterday there was three strange event. Namely, today I look at statistics on my blog, and like normally I have like, you know like, 600 or 700, you see? Unique visitors. And then, three days ago there was 1500. Two days ago there was like 1700, and yesterday it was 4000. (A**) Really? (L) So it was like telling you something? (Ark) Yes, so it was like quantum jump. It started to grow, grow, grow. It was not just one day, you know? It started growing, growing, growing, and then BOOM to 4000 yesterday. (L) Can you explain the exponential growth of Ark's readership on his blog?

A: Mass consciousness is aware and driving seeking from many quarters.

Q: (L) Well, in that respect, there's also some other things that are very strange that are going on. For example, I would like to know what is going on with D****? D**** has been writing us many e-mails that are more or less incoherent. We tried at one point to communicate with him and to persuade him that he needed to get counseling, to do something, and I don't know whether he has or whether he hasn't. But he seems to be mentally deteriorating. At the same time, I also got an e-mail today from a former member of the forum, and he has also been a member of QFS for a very short time, although he never participated - or very little - over a period of a couple of years. But anyhow, he says his name is M**** (Arabic name), and he says he lives in {Middle Eastern Country}, but his IP address points to Washington DC. His e-mails are very similar to D***'s: fairly incoherent, and actually threatening. I mean, reading his e-mail, I thought this was strange. If your name is M**** in this day and age, you don't go around vaguely threatening somebody with end of the world scenarios saying that something big is gonna happen. Nevertheless, that's what he did. And I would like to know is there any relationship between the apparent deterioration of the minds of these two people? {Added note: the similarity of writing styles actually made us think for awhile that it might be the same person. The best way to describe it is schizophrenic ideation.}

Q: (L) What is the relationship?

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of negative spirits or attachments involved here?

A: Not necessary when the personality is so fragmented.

Q: (L) Alright then. Is there anything that we could do?

A: Perhaps if you could share the technique that you used to achieve emotional cleansing, a lot of people would benefit including the two individuals in question.

Q: (L) What technique is that?

A: Remember an entire night of cleansing tears?!

Now we have EE and the reading of romantic novels project to clean our emotions.

What?? Really? Quantum computing actually works? I thought it was impossible to cheat God in this way; Like magnet wheel perpetual motion machines, but with logic gates.

I've spent years on and off trying to figure out whether you could sneak a look at a quantum state without affecting it. It seems impossible no matter how I approach it the problem. Like pure wishful thinking. -I'd come to the conclusion that those Google machines were a funding scam, or a con that the computer techs were running on themselves. It's super easy to fall prey to that! -I mean, I just went through it last month in earnest, thinking I'd found something intriguing with water molecules and freezing and hidden energy, (which turned out to be nothing.)

But the C's confirm that Quantum Computers can actually do what is claimed? Wow!

Welcome to another episode of, "Big Things I Thought I Knew Are Actually Totally Wrong (Once Again)."

This changes everything.
The possibility of quantum computers reminds me of something Cliff High wrote on his Half Past Human blog, about the rise of an elite-controlled sci-fi world.

This world would be possible thanks to new energies not previously available.

TPTB began their plans to cultivate your empathy and other emotional responses back in 1947 when they first discovered that scientists had clues about the position of our Sun in Space, and the energy intrusions that this new region of Space could potentially produce.

The scientists in 1947 were correct, as we witness from 2020. The corona of the sun has shrunken, and new energies slip around the reduced magnetic field to impact the planets trailing behind.

The emotional pump systems set up by TPTB over these last 70+ years in anticipation of the energy increase are functioning, to a degree. They have a significant portion of the population of the West ready to fall into the illusion of collective sacrifice.

Half Past Human

The main idea of the Cliff High text is that TPTB are going to use this energy to put in the minds of unaware people the idea of new and surprising technological advances. When in reality the planet is transitioning to 4D. Cliff wrote:

"My thinking is that this presentation of the Great Reset is but one of the 3/three forecast ‘dollar replacement plans’ from the ALTA reports. If so, it will be the first, most elaborate, and most spectacular failure of the bunch. To be followed by 2/two ‘hasty contrivance vehicles’ without ‘lift’ to carry them. The old data sets had forecast this time of the ‘replacement dollar vehicles’ being during the transition period into SciFi World. Note that the transition is going to be many years, actually, considered appropriately, many decades in length. We don’t get the Jetson’s family flying b

The Cs have also spoken of energetic changes in the cosmos.

What?? Really? Quantum computing actually works? I thought it was impossible to cheat God in this way; Like magnet wheel perpetual motion machines, but with logic gates.

I've spent years on and off trying to figure out whether you could sneak a look at a quantum state without affecting it. It seems impossible no matter how I approach it the problem. Like pure wishful thinking. -I'd come to the conclusion that those Google machines were a funding scam, or a con that the computer techs were running on themselves. It's super easy to fall prey to that! -I mean, I just went through it last month in earnest, thinking I'd found something intriguing with water molecules and freezing and hidden energy, (which turned out to be nothing.)

But the C's confirm that Quantum Computers can actually do what is claimed? Wow!

Welcome to another episode of, "Big Things I Thought I Knew Are Actually Totally Wrong (Once Again)."

This changes everything.

It’s interesting to remember that along with these “super-computers” —i.e. the ‘artificial intelligence’ in quantum-computers— is coming the inherent self-awareness of these same machines.
November 19, 1994 session

A: ……… it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

It’s interesting to remember that along with these “super-computers” —i.e. the ‘artificial intelligence’ in quantum-computers— is coming the inherent self-awareness of these same machines.
Thx for that, I remembered them saying something to that effect but had no idea where to start digging. It seems to me they said pretty much the same thing more recently, like in the past decade or so . . .
I've lately coined "brain dead AI" to describe the situation we now face at almost every turn.

Huge gratitude for such a wonderful session and online meeting! It was amazingly interesting and fast. I did not have time to translate everything, to think over the incoming information at that moment. But it was pleasant even to just be present, to see everyone in the Сastle, all FOTСM members in small windows Zoom and to realize that we are all part of one.
Thank you very much Laura for allowing us to join this wonderful process of communication with С. This is a colossal work!

Also, I don't know if it's true everywhere but I noticed that food prices have already started to go up, especially meat. That's the item I'm most committed to stocking up on, I already have around 230 jars of canned meat! And it's not like food will disappear completely so I'll be topping up my supplies with whatever will be available. That's my plan at least.

Especially meat indeed! My job gives me access to private chicken market reports (Urner Barry) and this week saw all-time highs for most all cuts of chicken. Furthermore, these new highs are almost exactly double what they were a year ago.

So, there is a bit of a lag effect going on here. Assuming that the chicken market is a good approximation of the cost to produce meat, costs have doubled since June last year. The company I work for is exceptionally reluctant to increase prices for two reasons: it is a LOT of work to change prices and we do not want to upset consumers. Only recently have we made some price increases but they are no where near what we could in theory justify charging. The assumption is that the economy will stabilize and our costs will return to historical levels. This assumption is of course hubris. The slight increase of the prices in meat you see in stores now is only a fraction of what meat producers will be forced to charge once the industry comes to terms with the fact that their operational costs are not going to return to the levels that they were a year ago.

What I'm saying is that in-store meat prices could double overnight at any moment. I doubt that it will happen in the next month, but the industry is quickly moving that direction.

Other fun supply chain variables: trucking costs have also doubled in the past year, feed cost are up, plastic for packaging has increased significantly, and packaging in general is becoming more difficult to find (cardboard boxes for example).

In other words, those 230 cans of meat are going to be worth a lot soon!

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close
There is a small step from what is within to become on the outside. Geez when you look at decades of this kind of movies could it be that the elite was mocking in the face of people what are they going to do or Thor Pantheon beaming some ideas as warning of what is to come.

Either way thank you all that made the session possible. Interesting times ahead, and at least you can be alive to witness greatest show in human history and have a front row seat, so it is not going to be boring for sure.

(Ark) I have a comment. I want to know why you choose neutrinos rather than photons which are easy to detect?
(Madara Horseman) Well, the thing is that they had it in a session that actually neutrinos are the ones that are related to the soul, memories, etc. Maybe I'm wrong here, of course.
(L) Yeah, we'd have to re-read that session.
(Ark) Honey, question to Cs: Do we know if neutrinos are massless, or do they have mass?

A: Minimal mass.

Indeed. The C’s tell us the next.​
Excerpts (brackets add some synthesis) from May 27, 2000 session

A: [Soul's memory] Has to do with atomic principles. These with gravity present the borderland for the material and the nonmaterial. Which theoretical atomic particulates would you think form the basis here? Maybe neutrons? Neutrinos. [Neutrinos exist?] Okay, we are going to throw caution to the “winds,” and say yes. [Memories are] contained within for release when and if suitable. [Are memories contained within patterns formed by the neutrinos?] Closer.

[A soul with more memories would have more neutrinos or different patterns?] No. More data per unit, sort of. [An individual neutrino can be more “dense”?] So to speak. [Increased density of data] Maybe it changes the function of the awareness, thus the environs. Number [of neutrinos] is not quite the right concept. Orientation is closer ...[that is] Vibrational frequencies. ...are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into pure energy in some way? [Neutrinos are] More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

Awesome, no?!!! But what really is an environ? Maybe some feature that forms and permeates a 3D environment?!!! Yes, at least this is what I get from the famous channeler Edgar Cayce’s readings, and who the C’s recommend as a good source of information.​
Edgar Cayce, reading 364-7
(excerpt; bold parts added by me)

Elements that act more in unison with, or against, other forms of activity in the experience in the earth's environ, or the earth's force, as makes for those active forces in the elements that are about the earth. Such as we may find in those that make for the active forces in that of ... ultramarine, and these make then for an element that becomes the more active force as with the abilities for the rates of emanation as may be thrown off from same. So,... in the union, then, of — in the physical compounds — that as may vibrate, or make for emanations in the activities of their mental and spiritual, and material, or physical forces, as may make for a greater activity in this earth environ.

A little confuse, no?!! But with some effort we can go far through all this. However for now we could just notice that Cayce explains that “environ” —or “environs”— is related to earth, in specific it is claimed the force of earth. Well, earth, we know, produces gravity and electromagnetism. Indeed apparently these two forces seem to be one and the same, but expressing an Unified Theory here is beyond my ambitions. So, back now to our chimeric neutrino.

After all, neutrinos have mass. In the past I have meditated on this neutrino stuff. What I yielded at that time somewhat likens to Solaris. To cite one example, I came to suspect that neutrinos can frame a projection of the consciousness, let’s say, in a material form. Now also could be said that this “projection” is made of environs. See?!! If so, this inexorably connects the man’s consciousness with his personal 3D reality.

Oh yes, by the way, Solaris is a remarkable novel by the Polish writer, Stanislaw Lem and published in 1961 —also 3 films rendered it. It is funny how Stanislaw Lem close fore-ran the topic told by the C’s and others. In Solaris is narrated the appearance of some “ghosts” who intermittently acquire material quality as much alive, grownup and functional “humans” along with their whole personality and memory. That “3D life” —in the novel— originates from neutrinos by the action of an alien consciousness, who in turn, as source or model, utilizes the old memories of pre-existent persons.

Well, just some algebraic thoughts. ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great session! Lots of questions answered that were on many people's minds. Like this one:

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

For me, it was just too weird that some folk's vaccination sites were evidently magnetic. I didn't delve into it because I thought that would be a good question for the C's. It's somewhat naive for people to think this is the result of some tiny chips being injected - regular computer chips don't have all that much metal in them. Much less ones that are tiny enough to fit through a needle.

Apparently non-metallic magnets and even magnets consisting of organic compounds have been a thing in materials research for some time. From 2014:

[...] More recently, however, magnets based upon organic, that is, unpaired electron spins residing in p-orbitals, and more generally molecular chemistry have been established. Organic/molecule-based magnets have all of the properties commonly attributed to metal-based (or atom-based) magnets, for example, hysteresis with saturation and remnant magnetizations and a coercivity. Additionally, organic/molecule-based magnets and their precursors are frequently soluble in conventional organic solvents, do not require energy intensive metallurgical preparative methods, and provide the opportunity to combine other technologically useful properties with magnetic ordering. This new class of materials also provides an opportunity to replace scarce rare Earth-based magnets with Earth abundant-based magnets [1].
[...] Ferromagnetic ordering for an organic-based magnet was first realized for [Fe(C5Me5)2]+[TCNE]
radical dot
− (TCNE = tetracyanoethylene) below its Tc of 4.8 K [5], [6]. From a structural perspective it is an ionic salt, even more ionic than Na+Cl−, and does not have an extended covalent network bonding in one-, two-, or three-dimensions; thus, it is considered structurally 0D. The structure is comprised of chains of alternating [Fe(C5Me5)2]+ and [TCNE]
radical dot
− ions (Scheme 1 and Fig. 2a), with the parallel chains (Fig. 2b), both in-and out-of-registry [5], [6], [7]. [...]

Hemoglobin contains iron, and there are a lot of clotting problems associated with the vaccine. So perhaps the observed long chains of clotted blood cells indicate possible alining of (electronic/magnetic?) spins in the body, in blood, or other material... Or not. Some organic magnets do not need to contain iron at all.

Perhaps 'they' want to not only identify but also geolocate people on the sly. Perhaps they want to be able to remotely program identification numbers or even some sort of "bio-computer code" into peeps. Perhaps all the created 'memory locations' are initialized to 0 or 1 thus creating bio-magnets.

Features, bugs, or unintended consequences? Perhaps this could be a data point, so I just wanna throw it out there. Sorry if this is just noise.

The article is way above my current pay grade, but maybe some chemists or organic chemists here could debunk or add something...

So why isn't magnetization of the injection site not listed in the list of potential side effects? Like

"Some people may experience a slight magnetization of the injection site. This is normal in some cases and completely harmless." 🙄

Nothing to see here folks - move along.

Are the human scientists getting some help?

4D creeping into 3D?

Anyway, really fantastic session. I feel reasonably confident that we will have more answers and further and better questions via the serious networking going on here.

Especially meat indeed! My job gives me access to private chicken market reports (Urner Barry) and this week saw all-time highs for most all cuts of chicken. Furthermore, these new highs are almost exactly double what they were a year ago.

So, there is a bit of a lag effect going on here. Assuming that the chicken market is a good approximation of the cost to produce meat, costs have doubled since June last year. The company I work for is exceptionally reluctant to increase prices for two reasons: it is a LOT of work to change prices and we do not want to upset consumers. Only recently have we made some price increases but they are no where near what we could in theory justify charging. The assumption is that the economy will stabilize and our costs will return to historical levels. This assumption is of course hubris. The slight increase of the prices in meat you see in stores now is only a fraction of what meat producers will be forced to charge once the industry comes to terms with the fact that their operational costs are not going to return to the levels that they were a year ago.

What I'm saying is that in-store meat prices could double overnight at any moment. I doubt that it will happen in the next month, but the industry is quickly moving that direction.

Other fun supply chain variables: trucking costs have also doubled in the past year, feed cost are up, plastic for packaging has increased significantly, and packaging in general is becoming more difficult to find (cardboard boxes for example).

In other words, those 230 cans of meat are going to be worth a lot soon!

I work for a grocery store, and can agree with you here. Meat has become more expensive for the stores to acquire, so sales/special pricing haven't been what they would be even recently. Prices continue to go up, but nothing drastic yet (at least not where I work). So far it has been a dollar or two increase, but I could see skyrocketing prices not to far in the future due to inflation, and/or economic collapse. There are ways to hide the price increases of course (smaller packages at same price) that I remember reading about many year's ago and can't place where exactly I read the information. The massive "culling" of animals due to disease is a concern also.

On supply chains-it has been a mess! There are shortages, or things that just cannot be gotten for weeks or even months at a time. It isn't just food either. Packaging, trash bags, bottled water, paper products, etc, the list could go on. Buyers for stores are having issues, suppliers and manufacturers are having issues, the stores are having issues, and customers are having issues. Most customers can understand when a small part of it is explained to them as "Covid issue/supply chain issue", but there are a handful that just simply cannot understand why they cannot have what they want when they want it and become angry. I don't know how well that type will be able to weather the coming storms ahead. Knowledge protects. I think of that saying everyday.

I never imagined that the supply chain was this fragile until the Covid fiasco exposed it all (with machinations and manipulating markets tossed in). I also never imagined that a year later the supply chains would still be impacted and not back up to running at normal capacity.

It is interesting to have a seat to watch this "show", and try to "enjoy the show". Although riots and looting may be a show I'd rather watch from a distance if that does happen in the future over food scarcity.

Thank you sharing a new session with the C's! It has me thinking, as do so many of the comments on this thread.

Thanks for this session !
Q: (Ark) Consciousness is related to information. What really happens when things happen is that information is recorded. Where is information recorded?

A: By consciousness. [laughter] Information recorded equals time.
If non recorded information could be defined as Quantum Void potentialities, then recorded information would be Space-Time-Consciousness where a double causality is playing on and off through dimensions and densities...
Still a lot to ponder with :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom