Session 29 May 2021

True colinearity, IMO, is a function of Seeing AND Doing, i.e. it's about sufficient faith in the cosmology and the process that it influences your actions, and taking action based on a particular reading of reality 'locks' in that reality. I think it is possible that many members here understand, but are somewhat lacking in taking action based on that understanding. Taking that action creates "colinearity" in the sense that it becomes a shared 'colinear' reality based on conditions-of-life-shaping decisions. As the Cs once said, people who sit on the fence too long eventually get splinters. :wizard:
Yeah! My understanding was that everyone has the same understanding, but their actions also bear witness to that understanding. So people are aligned in their thoughts and deeds, so that when they exert efforts and create and even just enjoy life they synergize and amplify one another’s efforts and creativity such that there’s a nonlinear effect greater than the sum of its parts. I would also include emotions and aesthetic taste as another are in which it is possible to be colinear, which explains the C’s comment on singing and the romantic reading project.

The opposite of colinear would be a case where people work close together but have conflicting thoughts and actions and even wishes. In such a situation people are pulling in different directions and the result is just turbulence and entropy.

I also want to say my wholehearted thank you for being allowed to be part of the session remotely. The amount of work that Laura et al have been putting into just the sessions over the years is mind boggling. Big hug! :hug2:

It’s interesting to remember that along with these “super-computers” —i.e. the ‘artificial intelligence’ in quantum-computers— is coming the inherent self-awareness of these same machines.
November 19, 1994 session

A: ……… it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?
A: Yes.
I came to my mind that soon these computers can present information to the rulers that might not be correct only to manipulate their behavior.

I never imagined that the supply chain was this fragile until the Covid fiasco exposed it all (with machinations and manipulating markets tossed in). I also never imagined that a year later the supply chains would still be impacted and not back up to running at normal capacity.
The lesser availability of products can (at least partly) be explained by the decrease in productivity due to Covid mesures imposed on business.

It’s interesting to remember that along with these “super-computers” —i.e. the ‘artificial intelligence’ in quantum-computers— is coming the inherent self-awareness of these same machines.

I can't square the problem of observing a superposition without collapsing it, with the idea of operational quantum computers. I have trouble convincing myself that it's possible; the inviolability of this principle is one of the base rules demonstrated by all the various double-slit experiments. From what I gather, the rudimentary idea behind quantum computers, (if I understand it correctly which I very well may not), is that the QC engineers attempt to freeze particles to the point where collapse happens slowly enough that you can look at it before it whisks away that tantalizing 'infinite combinations' element. -Which seems like wishful thinking to me.

However...

If you never actually look into the black box, so to speak, then quantum functions might very well be a powerful means of interacting with the universal information field.

Indeed, I suspect that consciousness might in part be a result of quantum effects in the brain. -Which would mean that while you still can't cheat, it may be possible to create self-aware machines which operate as a result of the effect.

But I don't know; maybe it IS possible to see and measure all possibilities at once without affecting the result. It seems like god-level magic, though; a way of gaining 6th or 7th density STO abilities without putting in the work.

Extraordinary historic session. Thanks Laura for sharing C's with the zoom goup. Even though you would rather not be the focus of our attention, it was a joy to see the flow between the C's, you, the chateau, and zoom members. Just learning how to ask questions was extremely helpful. I cannot see the downside to this new approach and hope it becomes standard operating procedure.

(Ark) So my questions will be more optimistic. We have now the age where quantum computers are being constructed and very soon they will be on sale in supermarkets. Using quantum computers, everybody will be able to break any code. It will come soon, but is it true?

A: It will get close to that point.

Thanks for asking that. I have discussed that with family members but most of them don't understand what I am talking about.

Thank you a million times over for this enlightening session with the Cs Laura, as well as your own presence And thank all the FOTCM members who participated with their presence. In short, a wonderful learning experience and a chance to see the faces behind the posts.
But what a train wreck of a world we live in. Thank the DCM for the Fellowship. I don't know where we'd be today without it. Hugs to everyone:hug2: :hug2::hug2:

Back
Top Bottom