I just saw @Woodsman's post. My comments intersect with his somewhat.. noting Peterson's blind spots, his "paying respect to Official Reality," only I've taken that in a somewhat different direction.

Anyway, here's what I wrote:

Jordan Peterson is out here nowadays advocating for the jab...
Incredible. After everything he's been through with Big Pharma deception.

Actually, when I heard his daughter's medical history (her chronic health problems starting as a child) -- how her mother wanted to work with her daughter's diet (specifically removing sugar from the diet), which might well have been a step in the right direction, especially since going keto as an adult really helped her, only her husband nixed the idea; said there was no scientific evidence for doing so -- but when I heard that I thought it revealed a lot about him. And sadly Peterson's daughter paid a very serious price for his close-mindedness.

In light of the above, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised he'd advocate for so called "science" yet again. Although... it does suggest a stubbornness that is difficult to come to terms with, especially in light of all his difficulties caused by a patently dangerous pharmaceutical product. I mean you'd think he'd take what legitimate critics of the vaccines are saying far more seriously, if he even allowed himself to do that sort of research.

I haven't listened to the video yet (it's late at night, and I'm trying to be quiet), but just to read him saying "get the damned vaccine" as if it weren't anything worth investigating... I don't know, it makes me wonder if he's "all there" at this point. I can see why people who had previously admired him are upset by this. And I can see how people who have always been on the fence concerning him now feel vindicated.

Any way you slice it, it is a disappointment. I mean, this is just too important an issue to sweep under the rug.

But, again, what he stated may just be highlighting a blind spot that he's always had. It's the reason he succumbed to taking a deleterious pharmaceutical product given his unthinking assumption that the doctor prescribing it knew what he was doing. Peterson's making the same assumption now -- that the medical establishment knows what it's doing. But, I mean, doesn't he realize how corrupt every aspect of this whole enterprise is? The government/Big Pharma/globalist collusion? And if he doesn't realize this...

... actually, I admit to always being on the fence concerning Peterson, so I fall into that category. I never thought him critical enough of government -- in a real way, I mean. Not a faux "Social Justice Warrior" way. I just remember thinking that for someone recommending that people read Solzhenitsyn's "The Gulag Archipelago," he seemed to lack that same sort of insight into the wrongdoings of Western powers as well.

Possibly relevant here: McGill University, Peterson's alma mater, was central to CIA funded mind control experiments; and although that is allegedly a thing of the past (a past that pre-dated his attendance there), one can't help but wonder about that place:

Dr. Ewan Cameron, a former psychiatrist at McGill University’s Alan Memorial Institute, conducted CIA-funded experiments in the 1950s and 1960s involving sleeping drugs, electroshock therapy and the powerful hallucinogenic LSD to see if the brain could be reprogrammed.

Typically, patients entered the program -- known as Project MKUltra -- with relatively minor mental health issues, such as anxiety. In many cases, patients claim to not have consented to being treated with psychedelic drugs or electricity.

Related Stories​

Some patients also claim to have been put into medically-induced comas for weeks while being played loops of noise or repeated statements.

“These were innocent people that went in for mild depression… They came out completely ravaged and their life was ruined,” Marlene Levenson, whose aunt was admitted to the facility, told CTV Montreal.

Actually, that's what occurred to me when I saw what he said about taking the vaccine, that some sort of programming kicked in. It's not anything I would swear to, it's just something that passed through my mind. Still, it is tempting to think about. I mean, it's just so convenient (to the PTB) that a person who so rapidly rose to such popular heights would now turn state's evidence, as it were.

But even if he's just demonstrating who he's always been, still, given the seriousness of what's at stake, his dismissive vaccine comment seems to call for a re-evaluation of just who he's always been: a person not very critical of his government -- the very same government that sanctioned heinous mind control experiments at his own alma mater not that many years before he studied there.

If Peterson is any form of a "tool" he's certainly a pretty complex one; that is why so many have admired him, and claim to have been helped by him. Actually, I'm not doubting his sincere ability to reach people, and even do good.

The thing of it is, people who've been messed with aren't entirely in charge. Also: Peterson's misplaced allegiance to corrupted authorities wouldn't be that different from a traumatized victim's misplaced identification with and/or protection of the perpetrator.

Maybe someone who knows Peterson's writing and commentary better than I do could weigh in on this, especially by way of "reading between the lines." I know he talks about Nietzsche... for some reason that just came to mind. I was going to give that material a listen, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I just saw @Woodsman's post. My comments intersect with his somewhat.. noting Peterson's blind spots, his "paying respect to Official Reality," only I've taken that in a somewhat different direction.

Actually, when I heard his daughter's medical history (her chronic health problems starting as a child) -- how her mother wanted to work with her daughter's diet (specifically removing sugar from the diet), which might well have been a step in the right direction, especially since going keto as an adult really helped her, only her husband nixed the idea; said there was no scientific evidence for doing so -- but when I heard that I thought it revealed a lot about him. And sadly Peterson's daughter paid a very serious price for his close-mindedness.

In light of the above, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised he'd advocate for so called "science" yet again. Although... it does suggest a stubbornness that is difficult to come to terms with, especially in light of all his difficulties caused by a patently dangerous pharmaceutical product. I mean you'd think he'd take what legitimate critics of the vaccines are saying far more seriously, if he even allowed himself to do that sort of research.

I haven't listened to the video yet (it's late at night, and I'm trying to be quiet), but just to read him saying "get the damned vaccine" as if it weren't anything worth investigating... I don't know, it makes me wonder if he's "all there" at this point. I can see why people who had previously admired him are upset by this. And I can see how people who have always been on the fence concerning him now feel vindicated.

Any way you slice it, it is a disappointment. I mean, this is just too important an issue to sweep under the rug.

But, again, what he stated may just be highlighting a blind spot that he's always had. It's the reason he succumbed to taking a deleterious pharmaceutical product given his unthinking assumption that the doctor prescribing it knew what he was doing. Peterson's making the same assumption now -- that the medical establishment knows what it's doing. But, I mean, doesn't he realize how corrupt every aspect of this whole enterprise is? The government/Big Pharma/globalist collusion? And if he doesn't realize this...

... actually, I admit to always being on the fence concerning Peterson, so I fall into that category. I never thought him critical enough of government -- in a real way, I mean. Not a faux "Social Justice Warrior" way. I just remember thinking that for someone recommending that people read Solzhenitsyn's "The Gulag Archipelago," he seemed to lack that same sort of insight into the wrongdoings of Western powers as well.

Possibly relevant here: McGill University, Peterson's alma mater, was central to CIA funded mind control experiments; and although that is allegedly a thing of the past (a past that pre-dated his attendance there), one can't help but wonder about that place:

Actually, that's what occurred to me when I saw what he said about taking the vaccine, that some sort of programming kicked in. It's not anything I would swear to, it's just something that passed through my mind. Still, it is tempting to think about. I mean, it's just so convenient (to the PTB) that a person who so rapidly rose to such popular heights would now turn state's evidence, as it were.

But even if he's just demonstrating who he's always been, still, given the seriousness of what's at stake, his dismissive vaccine comment seems to call for a re-evaluation of just who he's always been: a person not very critical of his government -- the very same government that sanctioned heinous mind control experiments at his own alma mater not that many years before he studied there.

If Peterson is any form of a "tool" he's certainly a pretty complex one; that is why so many have admired him, and claim to have been helped by him. Actually, I'm not doubting his sincere ability to reach people, and even do good.

The thing of it is, people who've been messed with aren't entirely in charge. Also: Peterson's misplaced allegiance to corrupted authorities wouldn't be that different from a traumatized victim's misplaced identification with and/or protection of the perpetrator.

Maybe someone who knows Peterson's writing and commentary better than I do could weigh in on this, especially by way of "reading between the lines." I know he talks about Nietzsche... for some reason that just came to mind. I was going to give that material a listen, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'd be cautious of black & white thinking and chucking babies with bathwater, etc.

Many of us are just doing our best, and to expect perfection is unrealistic; everybody here has made mistakes. The C's called Jordan Peterson "A great soul" which seems accurate to my mind. -But he's not a savior and he's here on 3rd Density, so he's not finished his own lessons.

It will be interesting to see his thinking as time progresses. Will he double down when presented with more data? I hope not, but it may be that his energy reserves are simply not enough to overcome the problem. Even a strong dog can be reprogrammed after enough abuse has been suffered. Sad, but I think it would be a mistake to retroactively reject the benefits accrued from his previous efforts. They have certainly helped me. We simply need to continue to be wise enough to measure his and other's words appropriately against Objective Reality and not outsource our responsibilities.

Interestingly, it also provides a strong motivation for me; I don't want to fall and knowing that it can happen to the best of us reminds me not to let my guard down.

I listened to what he said. I did not take it as him telling everyone to get vaccinated at all. I interpreted it as him hoping that the vaccine would help and wouldn't it be great if everyone could just get it and it and that would be that. Not the same thing at all. Also he states clearly that he is against mandatory vaccinations. I have no way of reading his mind. I think if there is one person in this world that knows the harms to come from going against the agenda in a big way, it is him. Actually, there are many! But he has sure suffered and is still suffering it seems to me. Very few have the spine to stand up to the PTB.
I can't even imagine how busy he must be with all of his stuff, then have his health, family catastrophe, career and PR issues on top of it all? When in the world would he even have time for meditation and research?
I could be wrong, and he could be wrong. He strikes me as someone who is doing his best to serve others. Does not mean he is perfect, or perfectly guided. There is danger in being too busy, depending on others all the time.

Astrid Stuckelberger - Whistleblower from WHO !

Finally an interview, in which she is a bit calmer :lol: better getting out what needed to be understood by the many.

Astrid Stuckelberger is a whistleblower from the WHO, and has been interviewed two times by the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin. The good thing about this interview is, that it sheds light into the structures, underpinnings and connections which are working in the hidden, beyond all democracy, binding the puppet leaders of nations to the sinister plans via UN's private WHO, Bill Gates, GAVI (Vaccine Alliance), and how the people's tax money is flowing into GAVI.

The Video is part of the excellent PLANET LOCKDOWN series.

photo_2021-06-06 18.39.12.jpeg

Rumble Link

Astrid Stuckelberger | Global Corruption | Planet Lockdown (18 min)

"This interview with WHO whistleblower Astrid Stuckelberger pprovides insight into the inner workings of the organization. She worked on the International Health Regulations in multiple countries which form part of the legalese of how the pandemic was declared world wide. Listen to her perspective on how the actions of the WHO violate their own regulations"

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi Interview
Former Chair, Institute in Microbiology, Germany

Another excellent interview in english 🇬🇧 with Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, which has this special way of explaining things by bringing them down to an understandable level for a broader audience. It is of course of serious nature... But we know this here already...

_-2021-06-06-at-18.38.43.jpg

Rumble link

Explosive interview with Professor Bhakdi, (43 min)

Rosa Koire passed away :scared:

Known for her deep engagement in revealing the sinister plans behind UN Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030. Among other things she wrote the book “Behind the Green Mask”. I greatly enjoyed her strong spirit in her videos about the subject !

So strange, my husband i just spoke about her a couple hours ago. And now, i stumbled across a message of her passing at a Telegram channel by Dr Simon….

Apparently she had lungcancer for a long time but I do not know any details about that.

So strange.

Strange things do happen to courageous people.

🇩🇪 For the German listeners
The Juridical aspects & responsibilities of Vaccination Damages

This is an outmost interesting meeting between two razor sharp minds: Medical Lawyer Beate Bahner and Doctor Kathrin Haas. What a powerful duo I must say - you can hear intelligence and insight sparkle. It revolves mainly about who is juridically responsible for vaccination damages. But there are also many medical findings, procedures etc, being spoken about - and that is what I felt made it so interesting.

Highly informative !

• It is a long 2h 12' interview - found here

_-2021-06-06-at-19.31.43.jpg

Large Scale production batches
are different from the original studies

(1h 28' 00" and onwards | first about RNA altering DNA | 1h 30' 00" about the contaminations see below)

At one spot, Dr Kathrin Haas is telling us about findings of the actual contents in various vaccines.

1) • The first is about a small batch of AstraZeneca/Oxford "vaccines" to be analyzed by Dr Kämmerer at the Würzburg Uni, but no results are known yet.

2) • The Second is about the Sputnik-V vaccine, where an independent lab in Brazil has found, that it contains living genmodified replicating virus :scared: and the lab has made an inquiry about that.

3) • In a third and fourth analysis of the AstraZeneca/Oxford "vaccine", they found foreign proteins which are suspected to come from cell cultures in which components of the vaccine are cultured - but apparently not filtered out enough - and therefore contaminated. This poses a risk of that those proteins in themselves, can cause of disease (on top of everything else wrong with the "vaccine"). So, it's not just a Pfizer/BioNTech "vaccine"*** that contains contaminations in the final, large-scale production, but also others.

*** This was already in depth discussed in the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin meeting on 30 Jan 2021, in an interview with Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krüger regarding contaminations (Broken RNA snippets, foreign proteins, vial contaminations, etc) in the Pfizer "Vaccine" in the final large-scale production - which was highly diverting from the original "high quality" small scale study by Pfizer - and the EMA [European Medicine Agency] was informed about the discrepancies ... but nothing was done...

Well the EMA [European Medicine Agency] is lead by a woman, Emer Cooke, who was put there on top as an executive Manager in 2020 (!), coming directly from BigPharma. Surprize !

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg & Dr Sucharit Bhakdi consider the EMA to be a criminal entity given the many failures in responding to many dangers and findings that have risen revolving Covid-19 "vaccines", and on top, allowing those now to be used on children, which is beyond irresponsible.

Last edited:
I listened to what he said. I did not take it as him telling everyone to get vaccinated at all. I interpreted it as him hoping that the vaccine would help and wouldn't it be great if everyone could just get it and it and that would be that. Not the same thing at all. Also he states clearly that he is against mandatory vaccinations. I have no way of reading his mind. I think if there is one person in this world that knows the harms to come from going against the agenda in a big way, it is him. Actually, there are many! But he has sure suffered and is still suffering it seems to me. Very few have the spine to stand up to the PTB.
I can't even imagine how busy he must be with all of his stuff, then have his health, family catastrophe, career and PR issues on top of it all? When in the world would he even have time for meditation and research?
I could be wrong, and he could be wrong. He strikes me as someone who is doing his best to serve others. Does not mean he is perfect, or perfectly guided. There is danger in being too busy, depending on others all the time.
I think the axiom JP is orienting everything he says around is based on what he thinks about social cooperation. In that people should probably do what everyone else is doing as the collective mind tends to be more accurate than the individual mind. It shows no comprehension of political ponerology.

This is where I feel he has always gone wrong. I remember an interview he did with author Greg Hurwitz, who was an ex student of his.
He asked him, what is the most important problem in the world to be solved.
Hurwitz replied that he thought it was corruption.
That seemed to go completely over JP’s head, he did not even acknowledge the comment nor have we heard from Greg Hurwitz in connection with JP again.
I thought that was interesting.
JP strikes me as a person who is naturally fearful and anxious, I think to contemplate the existence of pathological corruption (i.e.psychopaths in power) at the level it actually exists would be extremely confronting for him.

I find him contradicting himself in many ways.

Last edited:
Some other people are putting together Fort Detrick, Wuhan World Military Games, and COVID, using articles from March 2020. I don't know why in these articles Sgt. 1st Class Maatje Benassi was singled out among the Americans as the person who brought COVID from the US to China. Benassi was mentioned a few times in this thread.

Summary:
Apparently The US Military funded the Wuhan Lab Gain of Function Research to the tune of 37 Million ( this dwarfs Fauci’s donation)
AND they did it by reauthorizing this kind of research 11 days before Obama left office .
The Implication is the U S Military has been the source of Covid and it was deliberate AND they set up China !
………………………….

Geez pedro
This is earth shattering now.
Lets not forget the story that seems to be buried at the moment.
Fort Detrick Va. had a level 4 bio lab and it was “Suddenly” closed down in the summer of 2019
AND …The US Military Athletes trained there at the time this happened
And then they went to the Wuhan Military Games along with Military Personel from all over the world
This could very well have been the initial “seed”
Could this be why the Chinese “Defector” story has surfaced >

ESPIONAGE !

I remember back at the beginning of this THING around March 2020 when I realized That the wicked “Flu” I had and that all my staff and many friends and family had could have been Covid ( before it was a “thing” ) Lots of folks from all over have similar stories of being really sick in Oct thru Dec 2019
Anyhow in my research I case across a story that is summarized above.

That’s that last time we heard of this theory….There has been NO MORE about this for a long time ( over 1 year)

Will this be the next bombshell ?

Have a look around and see what we can find about this.

Thanks all. It’s a pleasure following all this Incredible Espionage and Insanity with you all.

EURIKA I FOUND IT

MEET PATIENT ZERO : THE AMERICAN MILITARY ATTACHE WHO IS ALEGED TO HAVE WILLFULLY INFECTED PARTICIPANTS AT THE WUHAN MILITARY GAMES IN OCT. 2019. THIS THEORY HAS BEEN COMPLETELY LOST. MAYBE IT WILL RESURFACE

Did the US Military Games Delegation Spread COVID-19 in Wuhan?
March 29, 2020
A Chinese state newspaper (Global Times) asks the US to reveal information about the health of American military athletes who came to Wuhan in October 2019.

Citizens, as well as Chinese experts, demand that Washington make public the information on the American military athletes who attended the World Military Games last October that took place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak of the new coronavirus, known COVID-19 , and put an end to the conjecture about the origin of the pathogen, the Chinese state newspaper Global Times published on Wednesday.

The report was released after an American journalist, George Webb, claimed that an American military athlete, Maatje Benassi, a cyclist who was in Wuhan at the time for the cycling competition at the World Military Games, could have been COVID -19 patient zero in Wuhan.

Patient Zero from Wuhan, Maatje Benassi, is a Dutch American woman cyclist. Her husband is also a cyclist in the US Atmed Forces (SPAWAR) and believe you be in Wahan in October of 2019. Benny Benassi is Patrient Zero in Holland, and has already made a rap video about Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/u1Z5VuYCaG

— TruthLeaks – Investigative Journalist George Webb (@GeorgWebb) March 22, 2020

In this regard, in a publication on the official website of the United States Department of Defense on October 25, it was mentioned that Maatje Benassi participated in a 50-mile bicycle race in Wuhan shortly before the outbreak.

In addition, Chinese citizens have been asking the North American country to analyze Benassi for COVID-19 and to disclose the information about the American delegation, because very strong evidence has not yet been provided.

Webb next cited the US laboratory, Fort Detrick , which has until recently been the primary focus of the US Army Medical Command’s biological weapons program. In the state of Maryland, fatal infectious material such as Ebola virus and smallpox was being studied in these facilities, but it was abruptly closed in August 2019.

In this regard, Professor at the Chinese Foreign University in Beijing, Li Haidong, told the Global Times on Tuesday that the US government must respond to the controversy and publish relevant information about the American military athlete and her state of health to clear public doubts and to help us with scientific studies on the origin of the virus.

“Identifying the origin will help develop effective therapy for the disease. The United States should provide information to members of the delegation to support related research,” said Li.

The US Government was not far behind and claimed that the new coronavirus is “made in China, ” while global scientists, including Americans, have found no solid evidence to prove the origin of the pandemic. Furthermore, there are many who believe that COVID-19 is a biological weapon of the United States or Israel to harm China, among others.

Zhao Lijian, one of the spokesmen for the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, recently stated on his Twitter account that the US was the one who started the discussion on the origin of COVID-19 and used “Chinese virus” for the first time to stigmatize China, drawing harsh criticism from Beijing.

For his part, at a press conference held on Wednesday, China’s chief medical adviser, Zhong Nanshan, rejected the widespread claim that the new coronavirus originated in Wuhan and criticized such allegations as irresponsible.

“The new coronavirus pneumonia pandemic occurred in China, in Wuhan … but it does not mean that it originated in Wuhan,” said Zhong.

COVID-19, a deadly disease caused by the new coronavirus, has infected 471,802 people worldwide and killed 21,297.

rtk / lvs / hnb

Featured image: The U.S. Armed Forces Sports Team March at the opening ceremony of the 2019 World Military Games in Wuhan, China.

Source URL: HispanTV (use VPN in the US to read it) with OT content

Translated and edited by JRE/EF

ORIGINAL IN SPANISH

US Army infected Wuhan with coronavirus during Military Games? China official thinks so
Wuhan hosted 2019 Military World Games in October last year, in which the US armed forces had participated.
By Jacob J
Updated March 27, 2020 17:15 +08

China has made a stunning allegation against the US saying it may have brought the coronavirus to Wuhan and caused the epidemic that's unleashing distress and deaths around the world. China's foreign ministry spokesperson Lijian Zhao said this while referring to the admission by the director of the US Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that the country had many deaths before they were able to test for the virus.

Zhao lambasted the US for the late admission and accused it of lacking transparency. "When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be the US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!" Zhao said in a English tweet. Earlier, CDC Director Robert Redfield some cases of coronavirus in the US had been misdiagnosed.

Chinese anger against profiling, conspiracy theories
Coming from a responsible and highly placed Chinese official, the charge is astounding, even after discounting the Chinese anger against the West for blaming it for various things like a cover-up of the death toll. China was also cut up with the alleged racial profiling as well as insinuations that the coronavirus may have been leaked from a Wuhan lab.

When the senior Chinese official says the American military may have brought the virus to Wuhan, the reference is to the Military World Games in Wuhan last year in which the US participated. Wuhan had hosted 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, between October 18–27 in Wuhan.

The deadly coronavirus strain, officially named Covid-19 by the World Health Organisation, broke out in Wuhan in late last year. While China bore the brunt of the virus in the initial stages, seeing more than 3,000 deaths, the focus has now shifted to the West.

Iran made similar charge earlier
The head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards had also made a similar claim last week. The Iranians said Covid-19 was possibly produced as a biological weapon by the US and had it had deliberately spread it in Iran and China, two of its chief adversaries. However, the theory, as outlandish as it sounds, does not explain why Nato ally Italy is the worst hit now.

The US congress has received a report that says between 70 and 150 million people could be infected with the novel coronavirus in the US, a Congresswoman said on Thursday. "Congress's attending physician told the Senate that he expects between 70 to 150 million people to eventually contract the coronavirus in the United States," Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib said at the House of Representatives.

Italy remains worst-hit
In the UK, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the scare is not over yet and more people are going to die from coronavirus, in the country. Italy's crisis deepened on Thursday with deaths going past 1,000 even as most of the country is under lockdown. As many as daily death toll jumped by 189 on Thursday.

While the exact origins of the novel coronavirus is not yet established conclusively, experts have said it might have spread from a Wuhan meat market. The virus may have developed in snakes or bats and then spread to the humans at the market where Chinese shop for assorted live animals.

However, in January, an Israeli biological warfare analyst kicked up a row when he made the sensational claim that the Coronavirus 2019-nCoV was developed by China as part of its covert biological weapons programme. The claim got wide currency after it was picked up by the Washington Times.

While China questions the US over its patient zero, Beijing has also not been come out with a plausible theory around its own patient zero. However, with the outbreak seemingly in control, China has lately pushed it back against the detractors who blamed it for the epidemic.

China mouthpiece criticices US
Earlier this week, influential Communist Party mouthpiece Global Times accused the US of gross inefficiency in handling its own virus problem. "This is worrisome because the US, the world's superpower which is thought to have the strongest medical resources in the world, can't even confirm the exact number of COVID-19 infections," the publication said.

"It's time for the US and the West to let go of their egotism, start to confront the epidemic from the perspective of protecting people's lives and health, learn from China's experience, adopt effective measures and jointly cooperate on defeating COVID-19 with other countries," it added.

This article was first published on March 13, 2020

Breaking: US Athlete/Intelligence Officer in China Games named as Patient Zero for COVID, debunking Trump Rhetoric (updating)
By Jim W. Dean, Managing Editor -March 26, 2020

US urged to release health info of military athletes who came to Wuhan in October 2019

[ Editor’s Note: China’s Global Times (below) today released the name of Staff Sgt Maatje Benassi, a professional cyclist (woman/Dutch heritage) who participated in the Wuhan games and has, according to the Global Times, tested positive for COVID 19.

Watch an American appear to purposefully spread COVID in Wuhan.

She is also described as an “armed diplomatic driver” with a history of ties to intelligence operations involving key RussiaGate figures.

Benassi was driver for General James Jones, of ShadowNet, (George Webb) and worked for US Army intelligence. ShadowNet and Psy-Group along with Cambridge Analytica were part of the Mueller investigation, seeking information on their relationships with Paul Manafort (imprisoned) and Donald Trump Jr. (not yet imprisoned).

Other claims, from Russia, say that 67 in the US military have died as of a week ago, but this is from a medical/diplomatic source in Moscow and is without confirmation.

China is asking the US to release information on how many US military who left Wuhan (369 were there) have tested positive. Note that many could have been infected on the plane returning from China… Jim W. Dean ]

– First published … March 25, 2020 –

Chinese netizens and experts urge the US authority to release health and infection information of the US military delegation which came to Wuhan for the Military World Games in October to end the conjecture about US military personnel bringing COVID-19 to China.

An American journalist claimed one US military athlete in the delegation could be patient zero of the deadly new disease.

George Webb, an investigative journalist in Washington, DC claimed in recent videos and tweets that he believes Maatje Benassi, an armed diplomatic driver and cyclist who was in Wuhan in October for the cycling competition in the Military World Games, could be patient zero of COVID-19 in Wuhan.

[According to] a report by the US Department of Defense official website on October 25, Maatje Benassi has participated 50-mile cycling road race in Wuhan.

Webb also quoted a military lab, the Fort Detrick laboratory that handles high-level disease-causing organisms such as Ebola, in Fredrick, Maryland, which was shut down and moved in July due to unqualified facilities and management system.

Patient Zero from Wuhan, Maatje Benassi, is a Dutch American woman cyclist. Her husband is also a cyclist in the US Atmed Forces (SPAWAR) and believe you be in Wahan in October of 2019. Benny Benassi is Patrient Zero in Holland, and has already made a rap video about Coronavirus pic.twitter.com/u1Z5VuYCaG

— TruthLeaks – Investigative Journalist George Webb (@GeorgWebb) March 22, 2020

His conclusions, although without strong evidence, triggered questions on Chinese social media as it came only days after a petition was submitted to the White House website on March 10 listing some coincidences in time between the Fort Detrick lab’s closure and the COVID-19 outbreak.

March 23rd, 2020. Origins of CoronaVirus – Metadata Says Ft. Detrick - YouTube via @YouTube

— TruthLeaks – Investigative Journalist George Webb (@GeorgWebb) March 24, 2020

Many Chinese netizens have urged the US to test Benassi for COVID-19 and release information on the US delegation.

Li Haidong, a professor of US studies at the China Foreign Affairs University in Beijing, told the Global Times on Tuesday that the US government needs to respond to the controversy and publish the relevant information regarding their health status and infection record to clear public doubts and help with the scientific study on the virus’ origin.

Interesting her relative in Holland also has CoronaVirus. Benny Benassi stuck in Italy due to nationwide quarantine, cancels upcoming North American tour

— TruthLeaks – Investigative Journalist George Webb (@GeorgWebb) March 20, 2020

US politicians have been contending the novel coronavirus is “Made in China,” while global scientists, including those in the US, have not found strong evidence to prove the virus’ origin. Given this situation, it is important to trace any suspicious points, the US delegation to the Wuhan games in this scenario, and find out what really happened, Li said.

COVID-19, a deadly disease caused by the novel coronavirus, has infected more than 330,000 people around the world and killed more than 14,000.

Identifying the origin will help develop effective therapy on the disease. The US should provide information of the delegation members to support related research, Li said.

Earlier in March, Zhao Lijian, an outspoken Chinese diplomat, raised a suspicion on his personal Twitter account that it might have been the US army representatives to the Military World Games who brought the novel coronavirus to Wuhan in October 2019, after a top US health official admitted detecting coronavirus infections on some deceased flu patients.

Zhao urged the US to disclose further information, exercise transparency on coronavirus cases and provide an explanation to the public.

US women finish 8th despite crash in 50-mile cycling road race
By Gary Sheftick, Army News ServiceOctober 24, 2019

WUHAN, China — A hit from behind on the final lap may have dashed the U.S. Armed Forces’ hopes for gold in women’s cycling, but bruised ribs and a cracked helmet didn’t stop Sgt. 1st Class Maatje Benassi from crossing the finish line.

Benassi led the pack for much of the third and fourth laps in the 50-mile, five-lap road race Sunday during the second day of cycling competition in the CISM Military World Games. She had dropped back to draft a while and was just beginning her final push when the crash happened.

“My plan was to move up on the left,” Benassi said. Two more wide right turns were approaching before the finish “and so if you move on the left, you don’t have to hit your brakes; you can carry all that momentum — that speed — going into the turn.”

CISM, or the International Military Sports Council, holds the games every four years, with more than 100 nations participating in 32 sports. The council is referred to by its French acronym, CISM, because French is its founding language.

As the pack approached the 2-kilometer mark from the finish, “there was a lot of movement going on,” she said. “It got really sketchy.”

When she went full speed into the right turn, she spotted a white jersey come up from behind. That competitor’s front tire hit her back wheel, taking her down.

Her head hit the ground and she heard a click “and I knew I broke the helmet at that point,” she said. “My first reaction was, ‘I couldn’t breathe.'” The impact literally knocked the wind out of her. “I just had to catch my breath, but it wouldn’t come.”

MAATJE BENASSI // CYCLING

Motto: “Just be better”

Sergeant First Class Maatje Benassi, an Army Reserves Motor Transport Operator, was one of the founding members of the U.S. Military Cycling Team (U.S. Military Cycling Team later became USMES). Maatje began riding 22 years ago, competing in legendary races like Redlands and the HP Women’s Challenge, which led to a pro career racing on the Veritas Professional Women’s Team. In 2008 Maatje enlisted in the Army and put bike racing on hold. “I joined USMES just prior to a deployment and learned how caring the team and the sponsors were while I was downrange in Iraq — I learned what it was like to be part of a cycling family,” said Maatje. After leaving active duty Maatje began training again in 2018. Older and wiser but not slower, Maatje completed her first full “comeback” season in 2019 as a Category 1 on the road, track and cyclocross, returning to represent the U.S. Armed Forces for the third time at the CISM Military World Games. In 2020 Maatje will be competing in races on the regional MABRA (Mid-Atlantic Bicycle Racing Association) calendar, and hopes to nab more national and world titles at the U.S. Masters Nationals Road Cycling Championships, U.S. Masters Nationals Track Cycling Championships, and the Masters Worlds Track Cycling Championships.

After 40+ wins as a Pro/1/2 and four masters national championship titles, Maatje shares her favorite racing moment: “I always remember a small hill climb in Golden Colorado that I won three years back-to-back. Short and steep with a mass start, it suited my strengths. I always liked ramping up the pace and seeing my competitors drop away one by one until I crossed the line solo.”

We look forward to seeing that climbing magic at the 2020 USMES Tucson Camp, where Maatje will be sharing her tactical and training knowledge with her up-and-coming teammates. When she isn’t racing, Maatje has organized the Colorado Springs USMES bicycle giveaway to needy children at Fort Carson. She’s also worked with her husband to promote cycling events in California and Colorado including several USMES National Events, stage races, road races, a track series, a local MTB series and two UCI MTB races.

So this was buried on page 2286 of Fauci's leaked emails that is quite surprising to see leaked. Coronavirus as a bioweapon?

Screenshot_20210606-204451_WhatsApp.jpg

Link to the emails:
DocumentCloud

It definitely shows intent.. pingle time! I wonder how the vaccines fit into all of this? Could it be a create a problem/offer a solution thing? It is part of their modus operandi.

Incredible Presentation !

-> Dr Richard Fleming presenting Event 2021
(The HighWire, 4h 30')

"Dr. Richard Fleming presents ‘Event 2021’, A science-based presentation on the Covid Pandemic, from the Virus, to vaccines, treatments, and the Public Health response"

_-2021-06-07-at-04.35.12.jpg

The latest of the latest, most scientific presentation - and already in the first 30 minutes, I recognize (and you will too) the many funky aspects involved in the Plandemic narrative - such as Mr Fauci signature in things, "Gain-of-function" research funded by tax money, supporting reversed engineering cDNA revolving corona virus (making a very infectious clone), and the roots go all the way back to 1999**. Speaks about the manipulation of the spike-proteins which have a unique signature for this particular SARS-CoV-2 virus (the spiky outer shell). And that Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR) was the last person to take on Anthony Fauci.

Mullis, who was a very healthy man who suddenly died in pneumonia in Nov 2019... Interesting.

** (PS: David Martin, in the series of Planet Lockdown Full interviews, revealed a lot of that already).The link to that crucial interview you find here, and in my signature.

Already after the priests (?) introduction, you get to hear the famous scene from "The Matrix" with Neo; Which pill to choose; the red or the blue. Nice touch for a distinguished scientist like Dr Richard Fleming.

I have only started to watch this long presentation - 45 min in - yet calls already for a lot of recognition in many ways, we have already been looking at here at the Forum; reading, watching, listening, scrutinizing, discussing, repeating, deconstructing, reconstructing, speculating etc. and of course, we understand that behind the "Science of Covid-19 genetic injection vaccines" lies a deep, dark abyss trying to plunge humanity into.

Cool was the visual presentation of the corona-virus and it's spikes (in the beginning), almost in 3D kind of way. The good thing with this presentation is, that the whole subject get's structure and better essence, by making things even clearer.

Really exciting !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom