It looks like Mike Adams has identified the source - the top line matches but not the next in the article - but if you access the link to the actual study, on page 16 you see 2.6.5 and 2.6.5.5B - screenshot below:

View attachment 45856

Horrifying study reveals mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body: Brain, heart, liver, ovaries, testes and more

Not surprisingly, everything the establishment tells us about covid vaccines has been a calculated lie. One of the biggest and most treacherous lies is that “mRNA vaccine shots stay in the arm and don’t circulate nanoparticles around the body.” Now we know that is a complete lie, as new research conducted in Japan shows that Lipid NanoParticles (LNPs) containing the mRNA code are widely circulated around the body after vaccination, reaching the brain, spleen, large intestine, heart, liver, lungs and other organs.

The study paper, originally written in Japanese and auto-translated into English, can be found at this link on Natural News servers (PDF).

Labeled, “Pfizer confidential,” the study is known as a bio-distribution study that uses luciferase enzymes and radioisotope markers to accurately track the distribution of Pfizer’s mRNA LNPs across the body. The first section is labeled:

SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine (BNT162, PF-07302048)
2.6.4 Summary of pharmacokinetic study

The study reveals how mRNA LNPs are distributed across the body, even affecting ovaries and testes, raising huge questions about fertility in those receiving mRNA vaccine shots. The following chart shows the mass of NLPs (in micrograms) found in each organ following mRNA vaccination. Notice how it attacks the adrenals?

pfizer-mrna-biodistribution-study-1.png

pfizer-mrna-biodistribution-study-2.png

So, mystery solved! And you gotta love that Pfizer created something called Luciferase RNA-encapsulated LNP (lipid nanoparticles)! On page 3 it says liver samples were collected and functional lipids and PEG lipid "were shown to be rapidly distributed from the blood to the liver" (administered intravenously). On page 4 I'm seeing the words Male luciferase RNA-encapsulated LNP - ??? Obviously, I don't have the expertise to decipher what's written, but I imagine there are all kinds of juicy and/or scary tidbits in this study!

Thanks! We also have a different study that was mentioned on the Highwire last night. This other study was on Moderna and it was conducted in the US - it also shows the lipid nano particles get transported to other tissues in the body.

So basically 2 independent studies showing the same thing.

From Highwire I also understand the studies are being attacked - they are attacking the sensitivity of the measurements. I expect it's only a matter of time until we have even more collaborating studies.

Meanwhile in Scotland, I've received my "invitation" to get the vaccine. The invitation involves them making an appointment for me and sending me a date and time to be vaccinated. They write "Please make every effort to attend". I get free bus tickets to and from the vaccine centre to boot! They've decided I'm having it and it's my responsibility to cancel the appointment (though see how they say "rearrange" in the letter).
Screenshot_20210604-070442_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210604-070442_Gallery.jpg

Meanwhile in Scotland, I've received my "invitation" to get the vaccine. The invitation involves them making an appointment for me and sending me a date and time to be vaccinated. They write "Please make every effort to attend". I get free bus tickets to and from the vaccine centre to boot! They've decided I'm having it and it's my responsibility to cancel the appointment (though see how they say "rearrange" in the letter).
View attachment 45860View attachment 45860

Typical psychological manipulation. They set up a rhetorical frame where your compliance is assumed, in the hope that this will nudge you towards compliance.

FB_IMG_1622804174900.jpg

Here's a picture of "protest" from yesterday near Finland's parliament house, arranged by Finnish culture and entertainment industry. It's called 'Enough is enough!' and their main goal is highlighted here:
  • Organising events in compliance with safety instructions to be allowed directly.
  • Corona subsidies for freelancers to be paid immediately, the event industry needs a boost for restarting the business after a long restriction period.
  • From cuts to investment: a minimum of 1% investment in culture in the state budget.
  • The definition of employment to be updated and freelancer safety net to be improved.
Although I can understand individual hardship among culture/entertainment industry workers (e.g many freelance musicians and other lower level artists who've had hard time due to restrictions) I don't have any sympathy for the people participating this protest.

It's clear that they are totally fine with lockdowns and all the insanity that has been going on the last year. They just want that government shoots helicopter money also to them, and that if they just can have their events back, they'll wear masks, keep "safety" distance, have their vaccine passports, do anything.

In other words, pledge their obedience in exchange for some crumbs falling from the table of their masters (and because we have leftist government, the cognitive dissonance among mostly leftist culture people is hitting them hard).

And that's what really pisses me off with these people. They're such a cowards. In the beginning it was these entertainment industry artists and celebrities etc. who were most loudly pushing government propaganda to lock people in their homes and telling how "we're all in this together", without having any thought of the consequences. As the saying goes in Finland, now they've got what they ordered (sitä saa mitä tilaa).

And just look at their "protest". They stand there looking like bunch of fascists (someone even dressed as a Nazgul, perhaps thinking it's funny, but a bit symbolic and revealing in my opinion) with their black clothes and masks and militarily structured distance from each other. How brave.

View attachment 45862

Here's a picture of "protest" from yesterday near Finland's parliament house, arranged by Finnish culture and entertainment industry. It's called 'Enough is enough!' and their main goal is highlighted here:

Although I can understand individual hardship among culture/entertainment industry workers (e.g many freelance musicians and other lower level artists who've had hard time due to restrictions) I don't have any sympathy for the people participating this protest.

It's clear that they are totally fine with lockdowns and all the insanity that has been going on the last year. They just want that government shoots helicopter money also to them, and that if they just can have their events back, they'll wear masks, keep "safety" distance, have their vaccine passports, do anything.

In other words, pledge their obedience in exchange for some crumbs falling from the table of their masters (and because we have leftist government, the cognitive dissonance among mostly leftist culture people is hitting them hard).

And that's what really pisses me off with these people. They're such a cowards. In the beginning it was these entertainment industry artists and celebrities etc. who were most loudly pushing government propaganda to lock people in their homes and telling how "we're all in this together", without having any thought of the consequences. As the saying goes in Finland, now they've got what they ordered (sitä saa mitä tilaa).

And just look at their "protest". They stand there looking like bunch of fascists (someone even dressed as a Nazgul, perhaps thinking it's funny, but a bit symbolic and revealing in my opinion) with their black clothes and masks and militarily structured distance from each other. How brave.

It's Disney's fault! 😄

View attachment 45862

This is why culture is dead.

Their predecessors would have laughed at the restrictions, organized underground events in defiance of the restrictions, fostered a youth culture of resistance to tyranny, and gotten themselves photographed being arrested while flipping the bird to the camera.

Now, our artists do ... this.

This was posted within the week on Sott highlighting the dangers of the spike protein:

Vaccine researcher admits 'big mistake,' says spike protein is dangerous 'toxin'

Some highlights include that the spike protein can cross the blood brain barrier and into the brain and is collected on various glands and the ovaries! I can't help but wonder that it is that way for vaccine researchers can study the effects of reproduction concerning these vaccines (i.e. tangentially via the White House partnering with dating apps with these vaccines..). Another is that the spike protein really does attack the vascular system (ACE2 receptors and whatnot) and can explain why so many young people report vascular problems after taking the vaccine.

It only adds further credibility to this companion piece about the Salk Institute's research into the spike protein:

THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS’ SPIKE PROTEIN PLAYS ADDITIONAL KEY ROLE IN ILLNESS

Some doctors are catching on to the dangers of this vaccine via the spike protein! I highly recommend the both articles, particularly the Sott one since there's a lot of research and links collated there for more self study.

Seems like the new "rona was developed at the Wuhan Lab" meme is being latched onto by most of the alternative, conservative, and even mainstream media. Seems 'they' have called retreat (due to exposure) and fallen back to this new position from where to catapult modified propaganda. Alternative and conservative media do not know that they are being played, and I do think they have been played. Peeps like Steve Bannon love it because it enforces the 'China bad, US good' meme. Of course, some alt sources could just be double agents (from the get-go).

Of course, there are some good reasons to think that (at least) the initial gain-of-function research was done here - (ft. D). Too bad that possibility is being ignored a priori - largely due to invisible beliefs and tautological thinking. Whoever did it... it's all pretty 'incestuous'.

[edit for clarity]

Not sure if any of you all follow the Viva Frei on YouTube. He's a Canadian lawyer in Quebec. He co-hosts his show with an constitutional attorney here in the US named Robert Barnes. I listen to their show every Sunday and joined their Locals group. He posted a letter I thought might be handy if anyone wants to take a stand with an employer who requires the covid vaccine. He makes no claim of it being his own. He's a super sharp guy, so I doubt he'd post it if it wasn't sound. I've pasted it below and attached it as a .doc file.
Vaccine Mandate Employee Letter Example

No authorship claim or copyright asserted...this letter just came to me in a bottle, and I have no idea who might have penned it, nor can I possibly vouch for it, and what you fine folks do with it is entirely in your own hands, as the Gentlemen of the Bar remind me I can proffer no legal advice in the matter, and do not so here...

Dear Boss,

Compelling any employee to take any current Covid-19 vaccine violates federal and state law.

First, federal law prohibits any mandate of the Covid-19 vaccines as unlicensed, emergency-use-authorization-only vaccines. Subsection bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III) of section 360 of Title 21 of the United States Code, otherwise known as the Emergency Use Authorization section of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, demands that everyone give employees the "option to accept or refuse administration" of the Covid-19 vaccine. ( 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 - Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies ) This right to refuse emergency, experimental vaccines, such as the Covid-19 vaccine, implements the internationally agreed legal requirement of Informed Consent established in the Nuremberg Code of 1947. ( The Nuremberg Code ). As the Nuremberg Code established, every person must "be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision" for any medical experimental drug, as the Covid-19 vaccine currently is. The Nuremberg Code prohibited even the military from requiring such experimental vaccines. (Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F.Supp.2d 119 (D.D.C. 2003).

Secondly, demanding employees divulge their personal medical information invades their protected right to privacy, and discriminates against them based on their perceived medical status, in contravention of the Americans with Disabilities Act. (42 USC §12112(a).)

Third, conditioning continued employment upon participating in a medical experiment and demanding disclosure of private, personal medical information, may also create employer liability under other federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FMLA, and applicable state tort law principles, including torts prohibiting and proscribing invasions of privacy and battery. Indeed, any employer mandating a vaccine is liable to their employee for any adverse event suffered by that employee. ( COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions | Occupational Safety and Health Administration ). The CDC records reports of the adverse events already reported to date concerning the current Covid-19 vaccine.( Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) )

With Regards,

Employee of the Year

Attachments

• vaccine letter.doc
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
I am also wondering about this. The only thing that comes to me at the moment is that parasites and viruses, even if fundamentally different, have in common that for their survival (their reproduction). they are dependent on a host (a living organism different from their species). in this sense a virus is also a parasite (in a broad sense). At the same time they achieve it in different ways.

It is also curious to note that many plants (or certain substances in them) that have anti-parasitic properties also have anti-viral properties. They act either by preventing the penetration of the parasite/virus, or by preventing their reproduction/multiplication), or by killing/deactivating them.

This may be the beginning of an explanation but my knowledge of biology is too limited to develop/support it.

To understand why Ivermectin works, fist we need remember that Luc Montagnier's claims that "the SARS-CoV-2 virus came from a lab, and is the result of an attempt to manufacture a vaccine against the AIDS virus.

In an interview given to French CNews channel and during a podcast by Pourquoi Docteur, professor Montagnier, who co-discovered HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), claimed the presence of elements of HIV in the genome of the coronavirus and even elements of the "germ of malaria" are highly suspect, according to a report in Asia Times."

So then I came across this paper:

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

Highlights:

Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro.

A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture.

Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing.

Ivermectin is widely available, due to its inclusion on the WHO model list of essential medicines.

1. Introduction​

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent (Gonzalez Canga et al., 2008) that in recent years we, along with other groups, have shown to have anti-viral activity against a broad range of viruses (Gotz et al., 2016; Lundberg et al., 2013; Tay et al., 2013; Wagstaff et al., 2012) in vitro. Originally identified as an inhibitor of interaction between the human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1) integrase protein (IN) and the importin (IMP) α/β1 heterodimer responsible for IN nuclear import (Wagstaff et al., 2011), Ivermectin has since been confirmed to inhibit IN nuclear import and HIV-1 replication (Wagstaff et al., 2012). Other actions of ivermectin have been reported (Mastrangelo et al., 2012), but ivermectin has been shown to inhibit nuclear import of host (eg. (Kosyna et al., 2015; van der Watt et al., 2016)) and viral proteins, including simian virus SV40 large tumour antigen (T-ag) and dengue virus (DENV) non-structural protein 5 (Wagstaff et al., 2012, Wagstaff et al., 2011). Importantly, it has been demonstrated to limit infection by RNA viruses such as DENV 1-4 (Tay et al., 2013), West Nile Virus (Yang et al., 2020), Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEEV) (Lundberg et al., 2013) and influenza (Gotz et al., 2016), with this broad spectrum activity believed to be due to the reliance by many different RNA viruses on IMPα/β1 during infection (Caly et al., 2012; Jans et al., 2019). Ivermectin has similarly been shown to be effective against the DNA virus pseudorabies virus (PRV) both in vitro and in vivo, with ivermectin treatment shown to increase survival in PRV-infected mice (Lv et al., 2018). Efficacy was not observed for ivermectin against Zika virus (ZIKV) in mice, but the authors acknowledged that study limitations justified re-evaluation of ivermectin's anti-ZIKV activity (Ketkar et al., 2019). Finally, ivermectin was the focus of a phase III clinical trial in Thailand in 2014–2017, against DENV infection, in which a single daily oral dose was observed to be safe and resulted in a significant reduction in serum levels of viral NS1 protein, but no change in viremia or clinical benefit was observed (see below) (Yamasmith et al., 2018).

So, lacking any biology training at all, what I understand from this is that sars-cov-2 allegedly contains splices of HIV, and ivermectin was "originally identified as an inhibitor" for the way HIV is imported into our cells. Thus making it quite the proper medicine for covid.

I don't know if anyone has posted it yet, but that's a start. Might it have something to do with the Corona Foundation and their attorneys? @XPan do you know more about this perhaps? Can you confirm this? Or are they preparing this so you have to get vaccinated because there's no test? Just a thought....

I see no signs that would imply
that Sweden would stop using PCR tests. It is business as usual.

How this rumor came to be, or why - I do not know…

Startling statement by the Swedish CDC

This must be a misinterpretation which could be connected to that the website of the Swedish CDC (Folkhälsomyndigheten) now states (to my full surprize) that PCR tests can not determine disease because it cannot distinguish between replicating virus and harmless debris left from an older infection caused weeks or even months ago.

But they do demand negative PCR tests for foreigners to enter to Sweden ! Even within the country - PCR tests are still performed as usual (but not mandated)

It reminds me of WHO, stating that PCR tests are not a good test tool - at the same time - they do not raise a single finger, to end PCR tests.

(Well we know why)

Parallel to this

I had a talk with my boss from the subway, because i got (a form of) influenza during one week - and he wanted me to get tested… i just said, why would I want to do that ? I mean, given the false nature of PCR tests being unable to determine disease. There is no point in it, now is there ?

He replied - that is a matter of opinion and i should do a test in order to “know” (His family had “covid” earlier). He was on me a couple times about it.

day after

Well day after, I accidentally discovered out of the blue, that the Swedish CDC stated that PCR tests can not determine disease. :wow:

I couldn’t resist the temptation - and wrote an sms to my boss about it, with the direct link for him to check out - with the words, that it isn’t about “your vs my opinon”; The PCR test can by inherent design never determine illness ! And that is a fact.

It always has. All the way the way back to the inventor himself, Kary Mullis’ own statements about what PCR can and cannot do.

No answer came back. :lol: Oh man those dudes… *rolling my eyes*

Instead he sends me now to a health company, for a meeting next week. (I don’t know why but have my suspicions) Let’s see if they attempt to talk me into PCR testing or even “vaccination” :cool2:

I have not yet decided if I should “lecture” them - or just let it go, and say simply say

“Nope. Not interested”.

I am tempted with the latter.

Back
Top Bottom