Hard to understand things are usually worth the effort. Not so in your case.
That does not make grammatical sense.
Heads up. I am a agent for a secret organization in the Gulf of Aden that monitors www forums such as yours to create a time-line of information which then becomes available to all my colleagues in the group. The group disseminates the information and then passes it on to various top secret governmental organizations. The Group is known as TQMG.

Saw this news article about self-applicable covid vaccine patches being developed:
No need for needle as COVID-19 vaccination patch shows promise

A needle-free COVID-19 vaccination has passed pre-clinical trials, with its developers excited by the possibility of a painless, easy-to-use patch that could roll out in future waves of coronavirus vaccination.

Australian company Vaxxas, which was spun out of the University of Queensland to develop the technology, has been working with the University of Texas Hexapro vaccine candidate for the study.

[...]

“The results so far have been amazing, we’ve been able to get a COVID-neutralising antibody response with a single dose in mice,” he said.

The patch has thousands of tiny “microprojections” or mini-needles on its surface that are coated in the vaccine.
Dr Muller said those delivered the vaccine to a specific layer of the skin that prompted a more immediate and robust immune response compared with tradition vaccinations.

“Because of that targeted delivery, we’re able to generate much stronger immune responses,” he said.
“The body responds to the mixture of very tiny damage signals and immune signals and the co-localisation in that layer of the skin attracts a lot of immune cells, so you get this very potent immune response.”

Unlike needles, the patches do not hurt, and because they are single-use there is no risk of cross-contamination.

Hexapro is a relatively stable vaccine, so the patches can be stored at room temperature, and have been tested and remain stable for at least 30 days at 25 degrees and one week at 40 degrees.

University of Sydney vaccine and infectious diseases expert Professor Robert Booy has championed the promise of the Vaxxas patch, and in the past few months made that official by joining Vaxxas as their medical director.
He said they were working on securing funding for clinical trials for the COVID vaccination using the patch, and so it would probably not be part of the first phase of vaccinations to protect against the pandemic.
However, he said it could be extremely useful in rapidly responding to variants that cropped up in the future.

“Because it doesn’t need the cold chain nearly as much as a needle and syringe, it could get out to the far jungles or mountains or archipelagos of any country in Asia or Africa,” he said.

“People can even administer the product to themselves, previous qualitative research has shown people can self-administer the patches with simple instructions.”

I see on SOTT from October 2020 that this company has been funded by Bill Gates: The head of Operation Warp Speed & the Gates Foundation are pushing bioelectronics & vaccine patches -- Sott.net

Assuming it's a thing where you get given this patch to take home and apply yourself, I wonder if/how they'd make sure people actually did it instead of just chucking it in the bin? Though sounds like it'd be more of a potential future bonus "make sure every last person gets vaccinated" or top-up measure, not a replacement for injections..

Heads up. I am a agent for a secret organization in the Gulf of Aden that monitors www forums such as yours to create a time-line of information which then becomes available to all my colleagues in the group. The group disseminates the information and then passes it on to various top secret governmental organizations. The Group is known as TQMG.
It makes perfect grammatical sense. That’s okay, this lack of understanding is something you can easily fix by learning the language. I wish I could say the same about your delusions.
So now you’re a secret agent with mad math skills allowing you to predict earthquakes with precise magnitude and dating (location pending), plus you’re really into mapmaking and the Mercator projection.

You’re a secret agent collecting secret information being sent to top secret governmental organizations and your mission is to keep an eye out on this forum?
You’re basically a glorified human web crawler. Why would they pay for this when a computer program and a basic AI could easily do the same?
It’s not like you’re doing a good job of infiltrating and vectoring this here group.
I mean, you just outed yourself and your employers. You appear to be rather bad at your job. Makes me doubt your math skills.

You may have to adjust your meds because your sense of self importance is showing.

Last week my two year old son got sick. 39C temperature and sore throat, he was really down with low energy for a couple of days. He got better but then I got the same thing. I had pain all over, especially my lower back. I don’t think I felt like that ever before (I’ve had worse, but not this specific feeling). Then I started getting better and my wife worse. She didn’t have a temperature like the two of us, but she’s coughing a lot.
It might be the dreaded rona, but it’s not like I wanna go stick a foot long swab in my nose just to become a part of their phoney statistic. It could help with avoiding vaccines, but I’m not really worried about that either.
I was supposed to go for a certain checkup at a specialized clinic but they require a negative covid test. Needles to say, I’m not going. Will see if any private clinics do the same test, but it seems not. I have a checkup at the hospital in a week and now I can’t go unless I lie about not having symptoms of covid in the last 14 days.
I should also take my son for his two year checkup. Funny they’re not calling at all when they would have called already if this was 2019.
This while situation is just getting really bloody annoying, isn’t it?

Lol! Well, top secret sounds pretty impressive....do you have the dark glasses and raincoat as well....get a grip, there is no dissemination required, it's all here in black and white...but whatever, if your 'top secret' organisation wants to spend money, knock yourselves out....I'm sure there's plenty in the petty cash tin....lol!

Last week my two year old son got sick. 39C temperature and sore throat, he was really down with low energy for a couple of days. He got better but then I got the same thing. I had pain all over, especially my lower back. I don’t think I felt like that ever before (I’ve had worse, but not this specific feeling). Then I started getting better and my wife worse. She didn’t have a temperature like the two of us, but she’s coughing a lot.
It might be the dreaded rona, but it’s not like I wanna go stick a foot long swab in my nose just to become a part of their phoney statistic. It could help with avoiding vaccines, but I’m not really worried about that either.
I was supposed to go for a certain checkup at a specialized clinic but they require a negative covid test. Needles to say, I’m not going. Will see if any private clinics do the same test, but it seems not. I have a checkup at the hospital in a week and now I can’t go unless I lie about not having symptoms of covid in the last 14 days.
I should also take my son for his two year checkup. Funny they’re not calling at all when they would have called already if this was 2019.
This while situation is just getting really bloody annoying, isn’t it?

Hmmm.... unless you came down with one of the new rona variants I'm unfamiliar with rona hitting a kid as young as your son in a way that's as noticeable as what your son experienced! It could well be another virus that hit you e.g. one of the flu viruses? That'd be my guess.

It sounds like both you and your son cleared it. Might just be a matter of checking your wife clears it too otherwise might need to get her checked out?

Try Echanacea, it might help your wife with the coughing... I've had good results with it with regard stopping a cough take hold. Have it as one of my go to whenever I feel a cold / flu creeping in. Easy enough to take, 10-15 drops into a glass of water and drink... repeat like 3 times during the day.

Screenshot_20210603_011747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom