1997 Cs Transcripts in French! - Transcriptions de l’Expérience cassiopéenne – Tome 4, janvier-mai 1997

Bonjour, je fais appel à ceux qui ont acquis l’édition française du tome 4 (janvier à mai 1997) des transcriptions de l’expérience cassiopéenne. En effet, je viens de le finir la lecture de ce tome et la dernière page semble incomplète. Je ne pense pas qu’il manque beaucoup, mais je reste « sur ma faim ».
Est-il possible qu’un membre puisse mettre une photo de la suite ?
Je vous en serais très reconnaissante.

Hello, I appeal to those who have acquired the French edition of the volume 4 (January to May 1997) of the transcriptions of the cassiopaean experience. Indeed, I have just finished reading this volume and the last page seems incomplete. I don't think that there is much missing, but I remain "on my hunger".
Is it possible that a member could put a picture of the sequel?
I would be very grateful.

WIN_20210606_13_33_12_Pro.jpg

Bonjour, je fais appel à ceux qui ont acquis l’édition française du tome 4 (janvier à mai 1997) des transcriptions de l’expérience cassiopéenne. En effet, je viens de le finir la lecture de ce tome et la dernière page semble incomplète. Je ne pense pas qu’il manque beaucoup, mais je reste « sur ma faim ».
Est-il possible qu’un membre puisse mettre une photo de la suite ?
Je vous en serais très reconnaissante.

Hello, I appeal to those who have acquired the French edition of the volume 4 (January to May 1997) of the transcriptions of the cassiopaean experience. Indeed, I have just finished reading this volume and the last page seems incomplete. I don't think that there is much missing, but I remain "on my hunger".
Is it possible that a member could put a picture of the sequel?
I would be very grateful.

View attachment 45919
see here 1997 Cs Transcripts in French! - Transcriptions de l’Expérience cassiopéenne – Tome 4, janvier-mai 1997 ;-)

Back
Top Bottom