Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

The guillotine is next for Macron the illegitimate president of French.

M. Macron is unlikely to be reelected, so he should be safe, at least until Doomsday😉. He said several times already that he would have to do things that would make is candidacy in 2022 impossible. (So much noble sacrifices for the greater good.)

For all we know, this slap could have been staged in order to impose more control on the population, put the blame on this or this segment of society or pave the way for the next candidate of our deep-state.

If it's a spontaneous slap, the PTB will take it as a offense, for Macron is their candidate, so they'll know people are getting a tad out of control.

I do think that Marine Le Pen would be the next perfect puppet. But I could be wrong. We'll see.

Puppet how? How does she fit in the globalists course? Doesn't she want to preserve France?

The guy who slapped Macron shouted a far-right royalist battle cry: "Montjoie Saint-Denis, à bas la Macronie (Down with Macronie)". Reaction in the media: French republic is under siege, let's rally against all those far-right extremists/conspiracy nutjjobs/anti-vaxx/terrorists. :rolleyes:

Another insurrection. 😆

I'm thinking about placing a bet on his reelection because they are going to steal the elections like they did the first time no matter what. Or is there another puppet in play who is more suitable?
I would say Marine Le Pen.

Or M. De Villiers. He symbolises the Old France (understand before mass immigration)He's outspoken (on some degree) about the COVID madness, and the general lunacy of our times. The fact that he is invited on big channels and gets away with what he's saying means he's probably controlled opposition IMHO.

Both have elements in their parties that can go full Nazi, so the PTB can use them I think.

I doubt the left will win next year.

Puppet how? How does she fit in the globalists course? Doesn't she want to preserve France?
Maybe the other French members won't agree with me, but at this point, the politicians that love our country are either dead or are being pushed to the side, silenced and ignored, like M. Asselineau who seems to be a decent and competent man. They are certainly not allowed to get near the Elysee or to run our major cities.

If Marine Le Pen gets so much coverage, it means she was approved in one way or another by the Deep state. The fact that she says things that are true doesn't mean she has our best interest at heart. We only have several factions, all loyals to the PTB.

I doubt the left will win next year.

The Left are the modern day Nazis and I bet they will win because that is the path laid out by the Cabal. They will steal election after election until the universe will come with a reckoning.

If Marine Le Pen gets so much coverage, it means she was approved in one way or another by the Deep state. The fact that she says things that are true doesn't mean she has our best interest at heart. We only have several factions, all loyals to the PTB.

Le Pen seems like a liability for them. Even if she sings the same tune every now and then.

But I don't know since French politics is not something I'm heavily invested in.

Le Pen is controlled opposition just like her father was (at least, he had more "panache"). She's gone full pro-EU. The media and the establishment promote her heavily so that when the second round of the election comes, everyone will be asked to rally against nazism and vote for Macron (or whoever has been chosen as the next puppet-president). But even if she's "elected", she'll conform to the "agenda", since her official stance is now almost indistinguishable from any other "traditional" party. In short, she's become respectable and "republic compatible".
Only Florian Philippot (ex-member of Rassemblement national who created his own party, Les Patriotes) has really spoken out against the lockdown and the loss of liberties. He sounds genuine and wants to defend French sovereignty – he's pro Frexit as well. Asselineau too, though he's very mild and timid about mass migration.

Last edited:
Le Pen is controlled opposition just like her father was (at least, he had more "panache"). She's gone full pro-EU. The media and the establishment promote her heavily so that when the second round of the election comes, everyone will be asked to rally against nazism and vote for Macron (or whoever has been chosen as the next puppet-president). But even if she's "elected", she'll conform to the "agenda", since her official stance is now almost indistinguishable from any other "traditional" party. In short, she's become respectable and "republic compatible".
Only Florian Philippot (ex-member of Rassemblement national who created his own party, Les Patriotes) has really spoken out against the lockdown and the loss of liberties. He sounds genuine and wants to defend French sovereignty – he's pro Frexit as well. Asselineau too, though he's very mild and timid about mass migration.
I'm completely agree with this analysis and with what Ryu said previously. Marine Le Pen has become in recent years (especially since Macron became president) much smoother, much more "electable" - in the sense useful to the Powers That Be - than ever before. The population will not want Macron for a second term: it is as if everything is being done to corn them to vote for Marine Le Pen, in the hope that things will change; which I do not believe for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
To qualify "Montjoie Saint-Denis" as an extreme right-wing royalist war cry is a big stupidity because it is only a rallying cry from the time of the old regime: it is neither extreme right-wing nor royalist in the ideological sense that we give to these qualifiers today. It refers to a period when France was not very French and when the French language itself was very much in the minority in current usage: one identified more with one's native land and the language one spoke there. One was sometimes enlisted willingly or by force in wars that took place on the territory, indifferently for the crown of France or England, or for the duchy of Burgundy. It was always the local people who were enlisted and fought among themselves, on behalf of whoever paid their soldier's wages. In this context, the war cry served as a recognition to the military leaders as well as to the armies in order to distinguish themselves from each other. "Montjoie Saint-Denis" was the rallying cry of the French crown, just as "Guyenne, Saint-George" (en français dans le texte) was the rallying cry of the English crown during the Hundred Years War.

France, as a political entity, has been lost for a long time. By wanting to be universal, it signed its loss by giving birth to the modern world that we know. It has been diluted in the other nations which all owe it a part of what they are. By merging into the European Union, it has definitively abdicated its sovereignty to the benefit of stateless people who will not stop walking on its head, as long as there is a bit of it moving. The rich, who have neither soul nor honor, have spent their time either using her as cannon fodder for their wars, or butchering her for their own benefit. But that's politics and there is unfortunately nothing new under the sun. Without wishing to mythologize the concept, nor to err on the side of optimism, I nevertheless think that this source has not yet dried up and that there is a civilizational particularity, which is linked to the roots of this land and to the Gaulish mentality, forged in the fire of Catholicism, in the continuity of a reasonable and inspiring druidism and not in a Judeo-Christianity which is in no way its own business. It is not a question of race, but it flows in the veins of those who are willing to be its heirs: it has no passport, no frontier, but it would be a gift for everyone if it were willing to play its role in the world to come, because it differs as much from the WASPs as from the Chinese.

Le Pen is controlled opposition just like her father was (at least, he had more "panache"). She's gone full pro-EU
And, unlike her father she's gone full pro-Israel.

Only Florian Philippot (ex-member of Rassemblement national who created his own party, Les Patriotes) has really spoken out against the lockdown and the loss of liberties. He sounds genuine and wants to defend French sovereignty – he's pro Frexit as well
That's right. At this point he incarnates genuine opposition, that's why he won't be elected! OSIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom