Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Very interesting first 4 mins 30 secs here, featuring Pierre Gilbert...

The original talk he gave was 2 hrs.40 min., and this part started around the 53. min mark for a min. or so on that subject, followed briefly by North American concentration camps (with some kind of book or article title). There is a large component of evangelical speak in his talk, with Masonic (freemasons/illuminati) weaved throughout, along with money, Soviets, Islamic word et cetera. (Oklahoma Bombing is mentioned).

He flashes numerous books and articles around; one being this paper related to Liquid crystals (Liquid crystals and living systems) which seems to be where his ideas formed coupled with tampering from vaccinations and magnetic control. HAARP followed briefly.

It seems Alex Jones sliced 1 min. from this Gilbert talk, and Gilbert's original talk was pretty disjointed overall. Probably close to the mark on a few things, though.

From this french piece, Gilbert is described (he kept speaking about 'The Bug' which did not materialize, or did it in the end?) in these words:

The year 2000 bug
Dr. Gilbert was a very listened voice in 1999, in the French speaking evangelical sphere. He was received for multiple conferences on the end of time, in which he warned the believers of the proximity of the end of time and of its triggering: the bug of the year 2000. His speech had prophetic overtones, consisting at the time of numerous "proofs" emanating from more or less official American government agencies, which demonstrated that the United States was preparing (without the people's knowledge, of course) for the post-Bug period, because things, he said, would never be the same again. It was necessary to prepare (to stock up on food, in particular) because the whole of the decision-making apparatus was going to be durably paralysed, on the whole planet, leading to a world economic crisis... in the middle of winter. The Bible had then opportunely offered what was needed to the "prophet" to support his statement (6).
Time passed, revealing everything, as always. There was no bug. But Dr. Gilbert remained unperturbed. Since then, the exhortations to stock up on supplies, the "proofs" of the bug plot, hatched by the powerful "illuminati", have disappeared from his argument ... and from the site "Spotlight on the Right Hour". Not easy to give the right time!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Another thing I've noticed lately at work is that some of my coworkers are avoiding me, some of them figured out during past year what's my take on the whole covid business and since a good bunch of them already signed up for the jab me thinks that subconsciously some of them at least are avoiding the "white crow" so to say.

It may be just me being paranoid though these observations of mine prompted me from now on to apply a stronger strategic enclosure to the max while going on my own way.
It is not an easy task, but according to the situation we need to adapt ourselves and create a strategy to not become a target and distract the attention away. In my case (I work in a school), I was feeling I was becoming a target of criticism due to my comments on the subject and what I shared on social networks, later I also noticed the same among family members. I started to feel a unanimous rejection from people around me, so I decided not to talk about it unless someone asks me a question with respect, and real interest to have a normal chat.

The result I was hoping to achieve was to avoid the annoying question: have you already been vaccinated?😡; sometimes I feel they look at me questioning inside them, has he changed his mind?, but they don't dare to ask, which is good:evil:.

I know each case is different, but so far it has worked out for me.

What was this about? The video disappeared from yt.... :rolleyes:
I replied with a laugh, thinking how comical, that had to happen - I had saved the video for later - but I just checked and it did play. In terms of MSM, it actually is ground breaking coverage. Maybe check if you can access the video again!

Also, the last segment about gender language policing is good coverage too, although far from as impactful as the vaccine segment. His interviewees genuinely looked stunned at the implications they were aware of.

An emotional and compelling testimony by a victim of the Pfizer vaccine:

Here's apparently a horrifying video of her convulsions:

An emotional and compelling testimony by a victim of the Pfizer vaccine:

Here's apparently a horrifying video of her convulsions:

The testimony was good, but the video of her convulsions distill it. More than knowing about the deaths and all the various biological pathways for critical damage, seeing her undergo the convulsions, it feels as bad as if somebody killed her. The functional life of a mother instantly converted to wreckage.

Gosh, poor Angelia, I wonder where she's taking strength enough to get through a hearing in such a debilitating health condition. I'm wondering how many people like her seems to be more or less healthy until they withdraw from the pills that are suppressing the after effects of vaccinations.

Could it be that they have reached the point where hiding things will simply not work ? Denmark and Norway saw dangerous problems and reacted rapidly in April by stopping using AZ and J&J shots. Are the other so called vaccines more slow "acting" hence are still used ?

CDC plans "emergency meeting" on rare heart inflammation following COVID-19 vaccines​

link

I have no doubt that the issues with this vax campaign are beyond just the need to call an emergency meeting.

Could it be that they have reached the point where hiding things will simply not work ? Denmark and Norway saw dangerous problems and reacted rapidly in April by stopping using AZ and J&J shots. Are the other so called vaccines more slow "acting" hence are still used ?

link

I have no doubt that the issues with this vax campaign are beyond just the need to call an emergency meeting.
I may be wrong here but me thinks that the Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines that are more traditional vaccines in respect to Pfizer or moderna that are mrna based, are deliberately being demonized and pushed of the markets in some countries, including Italy in order to push harder the mrna Vaccines like Pfizer or Moderna.

When one hears a lot of talking from the msm about the dangerous side effects of the astrazeneca and J&J and no word whatsoever on the deaths, side effects and health issues after taking Pfizer or moderna then one becomes really suspicious because there is definitely a smelling rat there.

I may be wrong here but me thinks that the Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines that are more traditional vaccines in respect to Pfizer or moderna that are mrna based, are deliberately being demonized and pushed of the markets in some countries, including Italy in order to push harder the mrna Vaccines like Pfizer or Moderna.

When one hears a lot of talking from the msm about the dangerous side effects of the astrazeneca and J&J and no word whatsoever on the deaths, side effects and health issues after taking Pfizer or moderna then one becomes really suspicious because there is definitely a smelling rat there.
I agree, there are multiple levels of play with these "good vax"/"bad vax" headlines. It's one giant swamp of snakes making money on people's gullibility and inability to control their lives. One of the best ways to lose control live is to make people credit slaves. Once in that trap, resisting work imposed rules becomes very problematic.

Here is some interesting information about the spike protein involved in the mRNA therapies.

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness​

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

While the findings themselves aren’t entirely a surprise, the paper provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells for the first time. There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.
link
Are those spike proteins produced by our bodies thanks to the programmed mRNA really safe ?

I agree, there are multiple levels of play with these "good vax"/"bad vax" headlines. It's one giant swamp of snakes making money on people's gullibility and inability to control their lives. One of the best ways to lose control live is to make people credit slaves. Once in that trap, resisting work imposed rules becomes very problematic.

Here is some interesting information about the spike protein involved in the mRNA therapies.

link
Are those spike proteins produced by our bodies thanks to the programmed mRNA really safe ?
The thing is that where I live I don't hear the msm talking about severe adverse effects in those that took moderna or Pfizer i hear this kind of demonization only against astrazenca, J&J as if they'd want to encourage the sheeple to stay away from the more traditionally oriented vaccines as AZ, J&J thus pushing them more towards mrna based vaccines.

I really doubt it that the mrna based vaccines or what they are doing or may be doing to one's DNA can be considered as safe. I'd say that those vaccines are beside lethal in some cases, they are also very unpredictable, by messing with our DNA there is the high probability of inducing virus mutations in some people, making of them basically human mutant virus factories that may eventually spread the mutant virus and thus unleash a real pandemic. The C's mentioned something on those lines last year during a session if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom