Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

In relation to the possible zombie side effect, I noticed that there were a good number of persons in the VAERS system who died of suicide not long after getting their shot.

Maybe a relatedness?

Why get the jab if you had planned on checking out anyway?
Maybe they realized they'd been lied to, and wanted to die on their own terms?

Gosh, poor Angelia, I wonder where she's taking strength enough to get through a hearing in such a debilitating health condition. I'm wondering how many people like her seems to be more or less healthy until they withdraw from the pills that are suppressing the after effects of vaccinations.
Maybe they have nothing left to lose? Except their lives, of course - and that will come in time.

I've been noticing that my thinking is getting more and more sluggish since everyone in the house has been vaccinated. If it is from the spike proteins or something else of that nature being transmitted then there is probably nothing else I can do other than what I already am doing. But then I started thinking of the magnets sticking and people getting high EM readings when testing the magnet people. It seems they are projecting some sort of EM field. The C's have mentioned that silk is good protection from those fields so I ordered a silk beanie to start wearing to see if it helps. It is so strange to think of the jabbed as some sort of frequency emitting machine, but hey, at this point I'm willing to try anything. Thought it might be worth mentioning.

Putting this here as a potential covid vaccine side effect.

I was at the supermarket, on the way back at the car park, I noticed some people surrounding a car. It looked like the man inside was having a medical incident. My car wasn't parked too far so I hang around for a bit to observe from a distance.

From hearing people talk, it sounded like the man had a sudden incident where he seemed to struggle to be breathing or was looking like he was about to get sick. The man then passed out and went lifeless inside the car. I saw possibly the worst job of getting this man out the car where the workers and security pulled him out with his head hanging down - body clearly lifeless. They then proceed to put him on the hot tarmac but thankfully they found something to put his head on. The man is totally lifeless. A few minutes later an ambulance arrives which then turn to 4 in total. I could see them desperately giving CPR for like 20 minutes. Weird thing is some of the medics attending to him were wearing what looked like hazmat suits! Anyways I couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't a reaction to the jab - to be honest it could have been anything so this is just speculation on my part.

Here's a photo where you can see one of the medics with the white hazmat looking suit

IMG_20210612_164421.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but to be clear.., you're telling us that you are able to magnetically stick a spoon and a cell phone to your body? Not just observing a mundane effect, like stickiness from sweat?

Can you elaborate, please? -That's an absolutely amazing claim which, if you are reporting it correctly and based on what we understand about the laws of physics, would require either...

You have a lot of magnetic substance inside your body. -Not just metallic, mind you, but magnetized.

Or you have an electrical current moving through you which is strong enough to electromagnetically interact with metal objects. -Which would be equally weird.

Or some combination of the two.

-I don't see how either situation could be caused through exposure to vaccinated people. Have you had any surgery in the past?
No surgery, haven’t had a vaccine since I got a tetanus vaccine in 88/89. Definitely not stickiness or sweat, as I can feel the pull from “inside” my skin. To be fair, it doesn’t happen all over my body - yet. Collarbone area, and last night my forehead only.

I think it is not from being around jabbed people, as I am not around them often or for a long period of time. I suspect it may be some kind of nanotechnology in the environment? 🤷‍♂️

I agree it is an amazing claim, but it is reality for me, which, I might add, I am not too happy about 😡

Putting this here as a potential covid vaccine side effect.

I was at the supermarket, on the way back at the car park, I noticed some people surrounding a car. It looked like the man inside was having a medical incident. My car wasn't parked too far so I hang around for a bit to observe from a distance.

From hearing people talk, it sounded like the man had a sudden incident where he seemed to struggle to be breathing or was looking like he was about to get sick. The man then passed out and went lifeless inside the car. I saw possibly the worst job of getting this man out the car where the workers and security pulled him out with his head hanging down - body clearly lifeless. They then proceed to put him on the hot tarmac but thankfully they found something to put his head on. The man is totally lifeless. A few minutes later an ambulance arrives which then turn to 4 in total. I could see them desperately giving CPR for like 20 minutes. Weird thing is some of the medics attending to him were wearing what looked like hazmat suits! Anyways I couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't a reaction to the jab - to be honest it could have been anything so this is just speculation on my part.

Here's a photo where you can see one of the medics with the white hazmat looking suit

View attachment 46064

Imagine that this could happen with pilots in an airplane...

And yes, there are two of them in the cockpit, so the likelihood appears to be very small. But... they used to say the same thing about the chance of two engine failures at the same time is abysmal. The truth is, that it has happened several times in aviation history...

I am glad that Ryanair never installed their funky vision of flying airplanes with only one pilot. Imagine how the odds would have shifted considerably - now that we got experimental jabs with never seen health compromising effects. Plus that flying is an additional risk on top.

We may see more of these events, like you saw SOTTREADER - because the official statistics from various vaccine damage databases, are just a fraction of the damages/deaths occurring in reality. It isn't just the genetic jab's consequences alone - it is also what comes on top additionally (heat, pressure, stress, food etc), and what lies beneath in terms of already present illnesses - all together - can much more easily push a person's body to the limit... at any time.

No surgery, haven’t had a vaccine since I got a tetanus vaccine in 88/89. Definitely not stickiness or sweat, as I can feel the pull from “inside” my skin. To be fair, it doesn’t happen all over my body - yet. Collarbone area, and last night my forehead only.

I think it is not from being around jabbed people, as I am not around them often or for a long period of time. I suspect it may be some kind of nanotechnology in the environment? 🤷‍♂️

I agree it is an amazing claim, but it is reality for me, which, I might add, I am not too happy about 😡
So now it's happening on your forehead as well?

I'm thinking it probably IS stickiness or sweat.

I can't believe I'm about to reference James Randi, but sometimes the strict materialism demands that you just have to reference James Randi...

If this doesn't explain the effect, then you should consider seeing a doctor, because it means there is something going on which might be dangerous.

The recent videos which demonstrate magnetic properties of vaccine injection sites on some people can be determined to be valid examples of the phenomenon when you see objects behave the way magnets do when approaching or leaving metals, with acceleration and velocity effects, and not stickiness effects. People either accidentally or trying to create a deliberate illusion can use their fingers in such a way as to obscure the difference and cannot be counted among useful examples.

In my opinion, there are enough useful examples to determine that some people are experiencing a genuine effect, and there is enough publicly available information in the form of medical supply companies describing products for sale which are expressly designed to interface microscopic magnetic particles with biological samples and tissues for the purpose of tagging, sorting and activating various effects, which might serve to provide the beginnings of a reasonable explanation for at least some of the observations.

I would take heart in your case; it sounds to me like situational bias. If you haven't been injected with this technology, then you're probably not compromised.

Unless you are.

There are one or two extremely exotic reasons which might otherwise explain a magnetic forehead, but they are scary and I wouldn't bother considering them unless you can lean over and lift a small magnet from a table top without touching it. If you can hold an entire cell phone or spoon to your body through magnetism, you should be able to attract an actual magnet from about a centimeter's distance and make it jump up to your body from a resting position.

If you can't attract a magnet, then I think you're in the clear.

Why not... I'm going to stick this here. Danish football player Eriksen collapsed in the field with no one around him. Apparently he has now been stabilised and is in hospital.

Did he take the jab? Want to know how many of these football players took the jibjab.

Going to be keeping an eye on athletes from both the Euros and Olympics this summer. Want to see how many go down inexplicably.

Danish player took the jab, but the reason might also be a heart attack. Heart attacks happened few times in football before, I guess many players are pushed to their limits with little time to rest properly.
However, if something similar happens again soon, the jab question will probably rise in popularity for sure

Danish player took the jab, but the reason might also be a heart attack. Heart attacks happened few times in football before, I guess many players are pushed to their limits with little time to rest properly.
However, if something similar happens again soon, the jab question will probably rise in popularity for sure
Jab is also causing heart issues e.g. myocarditis. Let's see if another player suffers the same.

To be honest

I consider any of the new "vaccines" to be bad, because even in the J&J as well AstraZenca/Oxford "vaccine" they manipulated the whatever virus.

This means that the spike proteins that are generated in the body, are genetically manipulated, too - in a way which produce much more of those, than what nature does normally with spike proteins. And spike proteins with a possible prion on top - is bad news at all levels, anyway.

All Covid-19 vaccines regardless technology have the goal of creating spike proteins in the body. Those wander off from muscles into bloodstream, organs, brain, ovaries, spleen and many other places. And is really bad news for many reasons. The spleen plays a very important, vital roll in terms of our immune and defense system. Apparently also the exosomes play a vital roll in transfering for example manipulate genetic code, thanks to spike proteins and other alterations - that when cells die, sending out those exosomes (I realize that @United Gnosis wrote about it too, but i had not gotten to that entry yet) So, those Exosomes and their "Cargo" easily move via the Vagus nerve entering the brain, leading to neurological damages. That means a lot more bad news.

Also a generation factor plays in (that if genetic code from the spike proteins gets integrated into the human DNA plus some tiny particles whose name i can't recall - but play an important roll in which the sperm cell uptakes that information, integrating it into the fetus - the baby will develop an immune system without any immunity to spike proteins, because it thinks that it is a natural part of it's body.

The J&J and AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccines also can alter DNA.

Dr Stephanie Seneff stated in that fantastic, incredible interview with Dr Mercola - (and when I understood correctly) that the human body does much more reversed transcriptease than previously realized. This means a higher likelihood of RNA turning into DNA / integrating into our DNA.

And that again, opens a can of worms when it comes to all forms of medium and longterm diseases.

The deeper you dig into microbiology and genetics revolving these "vaccins" the more horrifiying it becomes. There are just everything, every single aspect of it - totally wrong. It then also shows, according to Stephanie Seneff, that there is a lot of intentional stuff going on with those injections.
Totally agree with you XPan, it's like choosing between two evils, though from my limited perspective i'd say if one is forced to take the jab and has the possibility to choose between AZ, J&J and Pfizer or Moderna, personally i'd choose AZ or J&J or even better Sputnik (that's unfortunately unlikely possibile where i live), though I hope that i won't have to make that choice ever.

Weird thing is some of the medics attending to him were wearing what looked like hazmat suits!
I'm supposed to wear something similar when performing CPR or using a nebuliser on a patient. Pretty useless, the suits tear during energetic CPR sessions! Here's an image from a recent assignment, it's prohibited to use a nebuliser, have to use this silly origami spacer which is worse than useless. I'm supposed to drag a gasping patient outside and gear up if want to use one. Don't tell anyone but I'm a law breaker!
1623547707786.png
1623547092491.png1623547554306.png

All three of my department coworkers have lost a parent in the past month and a half and apparently my parents health has gone from bad to worse recently as well. It is shocking and sad coincidences like these that make me wonder just how quickly people may start asking questions. The mass media can lie and cover up as much as they want but they can't stop people from talking to one another.

I found out that the AliExpresss selling “shikimic acid power” that extracted from the Star Anise.
The price is 28.88 to 139.88. Depends on 100g to 1000g.

“Shikimic Acid Anti inflammatory and analgesic effects of anticancer drug intermediates to prevent thrombosis Star Anise extract

1.Shikimic acid effected by arachidonic acid.
2.Shikimic acid acts as anti-inflammatory ,analgesic.
3.Shikimic acid is the drug intermediates of anti-cancer and anti-virus.
4.Moreover, shikimic acid is also the basis raw materials of combating avian flu.
5.Shikimic acid can inhibit the concentrating of the blood platelets,inhibit arterial,venous thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis.
6. It also as antiviral and anticancer medicine intermediates.

Application
1. Use Star Anise Fruit Extract to treat fungal infections.
2. Use Star Anise Fruit Extract as an antioxidant.
3. Use Star Anise Fruit Extract as an anti-viral medication.
4. Use Star Anise Fruit Extract as an anti-bacterial treatment”.

DE19E9FB-14A5-4881-8F93-DE54AC753974.jpeg

Jab is also causing heart issues e.g. myocarditis. Let's see if another player suffers the same.
Looks like the PTB got an unexpected shot in the foot with this one. The discussion about Eriksen's vaccination status is going viral (at least what I could see on Twitter), and the tech- and media shenanigans are probably working feverishly to squash this connection. I'm sure any articles providing evidence of Eriksen having been jabbed recently are being removed as we speak.

The most credible indication about Eriksen having received the jab that I've found so far is a news article with the head physician of Inter Milan (the team Eriksen plays in) saying on 18th of May, that their players are "now all vaccinated". The article is in Italian, maybe Italian members can investigate this further?

Back
Top Bottom