Man do I have some awesome insights into how the propaganda machine works behind the scenes.
I’ve been working on a series about healthcare and having an inside view of the process journalists go through when creating the narrative is fascinating. The self censorship is just mindblowing.

I’d love to share excerpts of script iterations where you can clearly see what the agenda just from what gets left out reworded. I don’t want to share it anywhere that’s indexed on Google, though, since I might lose my client and get sued for breach of NDA.

Admins, wouldn’t it be cool if there was a place for those who don’t have access to the private forum to share stuff like this safely.
As I’m writing this, I’m having an idea that relates to the latest session and the exoteric, mesoteric and exoteric circles. Maybe we could add one more layer to the forum, between the private and public forums that’s not indexed on Google but allows access to members who are somewhat vetted but not yet allowed to participate in the private forum, like myself, or haven’t joined FOTCM at all.

Just a thought. Would love to discuss this stuff openly, but can’t risk it at the moment.

Dr. Tenpenny testifies before the house of representatives in Ohio.

After a short talk, she is question by the representatives. It was obvious that at times she was stressed out, but she really pulled this one off! Goodonher:-) Many good points, well worth the watch. Good explanation of the yearly flu shot.
I haven't watched the video yet, but let me show exactly what was printed in the Columbus Dispatch on Thursday:

Anti-vaccination bill draws support from conspiracy theorists, others
Laura A. Bischoff
Columbus Dispatch USA TODAY NETWORK

In a packed hearing room at the Ohio Statehouse, Republican lawmakers gave the microphone to a known conspiracy theorist who has spread misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, a physician licensed in Ohio and author of “Saying No to Vaccines,” shared her views, promoted her credentials and fielded questions for more than 45 minutes during a House Health Committee hearing on House Bill 248.

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pictures all over the internet of people who have had these shots and now they’re magnetized,” Tenpenny, of Middleburg Heights in Cuyahoga County, said. “You can put a key on their forehead, it sticks. You can put spoons and forks all over and they can stick because now we think there is a metal piece to that.”

Later, there was some show-and-tell.

Joanna Overholt, a registered nurse from Strongsville, defended Tenpenny’s testimony and placed a key and a hairpin against her chest and neck.

“Explain to me why the key sticks to me. It sticks to my neck too. So, yeah, if somebody could explain this, that would be great,” she said as the key failed to stick to her neck.

Pictures of people sticking pennies and magnets to their arms have been debunked by scientists and public health experts. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a bulletin last week clearing the air.

“All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals such as iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, and rare earth alloys, as well as any manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, and nanowire semiconductors,” the bulletin said. “In addition, the typical dose for a COVID-19 vaccine is less than a milliliter, which is not enough to allow magnets to be attracted to your vaccination site even if the vaccine was filled with a magnetic metal.”

Tenpenny also mentioned the false claim that the vaccine contains particles that can connect with 5G wireless technology.

“There’s been people who have long suspected that there is some sort of an interface, yet to be defined interface, between what’s being injected into these shots and all of the 5G towers,” she said.

House Health Committee Chairman Scott Lipps, R-Franklin, said he allowed Tenpenny to testify at the insistence of state Rep. Jennifer Gross, R-West Chester, who is the primary sponsor of HB248.

State Rep. Beth Liston, D-Dublin, a physician with a Ph.D. in public health, questioned Tenpenny during the hearing, drawing out her more extreme positions.

“We are hearing testimony on a bill that will lead to outbreaks of disease and our invited ‘vaccine experts’ include a known conspiracy theorist talking about magnets and cell towers along with her followers,” Liston said on Wednesday. “The only benefit of this testimony is that it exposes who exactly supports HB248: individuals with absurd, uninformed and dangerous beliefs.”

The testimony came in the third hearing on House Bill 248, which includes a wish-list of items sought by vaccine opponents.

Liston said Ohioans deserve better.

Proponent testimony stretched on for five hours.

[Section on what HB248 would do]

Higher immunization rates help protect everyone against contagious diseases such mumps, whooping cough, measles or tuberculosis. Those who can’t be vaccinated, such as babies who are too young or people with medical conditions, rely on herd immunity that comes with high vaccination rates.

More than 50 business associations, health care groups and hospitals sent a letter to the House Health Committee last month, opposing the bill.

As of Tuesday, nearly 5.4 million Ohioans had received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine.

Laura Bischoff is a reporter for the USA TODAY Network Ohio Bureau, which serves the Columbus Dispatch, Cincinnati Enquirer, Akron Beacon Journal and 18 other affiliated news organizations across Ohio.

I can assure you when I read this, I felt nauseated. I then I thought, should I try to email the Health Committee again and attempt to do damage control. Will it do any good and has it swung too far to one side? Sooo frustrating and disappointing. I presume Thomas Renz the attorney gave testimony - I can only hope it was more compelling.

Bah.

Thanks to a SoTT article, I just discovered that my home country, Canada, might be lifting quarantine restrictions this summer.

Hooray!

Oh wait. It turns out that's only if you've let yourself be used as Bill Gates' personal voodoo doll. For unvaxxed plebs such as myself, the $2000, two-week quarantine continues to apply.

But I can avoid all that if I just roll up my sleeve and get the jab 🙄

Why would I expect any different of the communist hellhole that Canada has degenerated into?

So. It's now been well over a year since I was able to see my family. My grandparents, both in their 90s, aren't getting any younger, and I'm losing valuable, irreplaceable time with them. My nieces and nephews are growing up. My mother isn't getting any younger either and while she puts a good face on it, I can tell she's lonely.

And I've spent over a year being more or less continuously alone in my little apartment. I was really hoping against hope that I might actually be able to see my loved ones in person this summer, rather than in little panels on a zoom call.

I hate Canada so much. And to be really honest, not just the government, although I do hope they all rot in hell - but the Canadian people, too, who keep meekly going along with this, indeed demanding more and stronger oppression ... I've got nothing left but contempt for them. Sure, there are exceptions, but not enough. Not nearly enough.

This must be what German families felt like when the Berlin wall went up.

Everyone needs to steel themselves when family, friends, and colleagues fall away because they choose to believe the lies and align themselves with the vaccine, mask, shutdown. Free will is at work, and there is nothing we can do to change them without them asking us, and there is nothing wrong with them in believing the lies because that's where they are in their learning.

Yes, I get the same (non) results; Italy having mandated vaccines for healthcare personnel - but that is already older info.

It's very confusing...

I do not know how to link to Telegram information. No, wait... It can be done. The radio snippet was sent in two parts (in german language).

1) The first sound snippet (2 min 10 sec) - is about Germany prolonging the Corona emergency another 3 months despite lower infections, while US opens up.
• Then about Dr Sucharit Bhakdi having issued early warnings (beginning of 2021) that the Covid-19 "vaccines" would result into blood clots - and he was right all along. As blood (D-Dimere) tests show, almost all people who took the "vaccine" showed increased risk coagulation in their blood - and that this leads to that vaccinated people may/are not allowed to fly.
• More scientists are starting to realize that Covid-19 vaccines are dangerous.
• Then a reference to Dr Sherri Tenpenny who in a video illustrated how much the body gets damaged from those "vaccines.
• Many more medical scientists war now sending out a warning that; first comes the vaccine-wave, then the effect-wave, and then the death wave.
• Then about an ex Bavarian star, who apparently got severely ill (one who was all pro vaccine at first).
• After that; about a strategy paper which put the people into fear through mind control, and how to make them embrace the "vaccine" came from a university in Berlin.
• A scientific research paper has come out from Japan, which shows that the mRNA vaccines at the injection site, moving from the muscle tissue into the blood stream creating spike proteins, which get distributed into all areas of the body, attacking the organs. That should be the end of mRNA Vaccination - because that was (earlier) the reason why they stopped any further development, after the animal trials they all died. [I think this is based on a study from 2012-13 with several mRNA vaccines trials on animals ending with death - and Prof Dr Dolores Cahill has warned about this to the public as early as May 2020]

The second part is about Italy which I wrote about earlier (48 sec)

Part 1 🇩🇪 •••> 🚨Unzensiert🚨
Part 2 🇩🇪 •••> 🚨Unzensiert🚨 (Italy)

A Follow up

It is about the claim, via the german radio new ticker, that Italy would force Covid-19 vaccines to all their people, and reject unvaccinated of all healthcare, both public and private. Such a decree does not exist... but is that true ? Perhaps it is hidden in the fine details of the decree, becoming law... ?

So. While when I started (on my iPhone) to search deeper into the mystery of that claim - I barely got any results to work with. On my homepcomputer it looked suddenly much better. The source appears to originate in a guy called Brother Alexis Bugnolo under his site "FromRome.info" in which he wrote an article on 26 May 2021, called

25 May 2021

ITALY: IT’S CIVIL WAR! — DICTATORSHIP DECLARES VAXX OBLIGATORY FOR ALL

This text then went some rounds in the alternative media, among others Ted Turner Radio Show, Darkroom, Truthseeker, etc (around 28 May) - and finally was mentioned in the german (alt media) radio called "Top 20 Radio TV - Nachrichten" on 7 June 2021 at 13.00. Here I was not able to find the radio show (if they talked about this deeper).

Anyway, on 27 May 2021 Brother Alexis Bugnolo writes a second article, related to the first one - which when carefully read, explains how he actually meant what he wrote (and why it was in some media discredited). Obviously, when you yell out the headlines "new decree", "mandatory vaccination for all italians" "No healthcare for unvaxxed" and "civil war" - and read it too fast - then that is easy to misunderstand. You look for it, and get nothing in the search engines.

27 May 2021

APOLOGISTS OF DENIAL

So what I think he meant that the context lies within the tricky choice of words in the Italian decree DL 44/2021 article 5, by using words such as "if you lack your natural faculties".

The question here is - who considers whom to have natural faculties in tact, and who is lacking them ?

Imagine if the majority, the vaxxed, consider the unvaxxed not having all their natural faculties in tact - and therefor, by decree can force people to get vaxxed ? Why would anyone ever refuse to take the vax, aka "holy savior" - "you must be out of your mind" ? .... brother Alexis Bugnolo postulates, that many vaxxed sanity worker will die, so who is then left ? You would be refused medical care in Italy, if unvaccinated. (It's a stretch in my opinion...). but the devil lies in the details, as always.

30 May 2021
CIVIL WAR IN ITALY! — MARRIAGE, BAPTISM, COMMUNION FORBIDDEN TO NON VAXXED

In brother Alexis Bugnolo series of "Civil war in Italy", he wrote another article.

Mario Draghi is not to be underestimated. This former head of the ECB (European Central Bank), as well former VP of Goldman Sachs, and supposedly member of a Masonic Lodge, is clearly puppet working for evil. And likely been called in, to replace the more handsome, more gentle silver-tongued Giuseppe Conte - in order to increase the speed of subversion of Italy.

Prime Minister Draghi went out the week stating that national states really are obsolete.

So, totally UN Agenda 2030 then.

Alberta has the distinction for the:

1623465464619.png

for covid violations.

Thus, came across this video from the Canadian Justice Centre (speaker John Carpay) titled 'The Government War on Worship' which looks to Pastors James Coats (Gracelife Church), Pastor Pawlowski (Street Church), and Pastor Tim Stephens (Church of God) in the Alberta covid roundup of faith based churches.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: For over two months, governments across Canada have waged war on churches, preventing the exercise of Charter-guaranteed rights and freedoms to worship, associate, and assemble. Grace Life Church is fighting back.

Here are three articles that depict each Pastor:

Canadian pastor who prevented police from shutting down Easter service arrested and charged with "organizing an illegal in-person gathering" -- Sott.net

Calgary pastor arrested after allegedly flouting COVID-19 rules

Trial of Alberta pastor accused of flouting COVID-19 health measures to resume June 7

------------

In the video, it looks to the juxtaposition between both Canada and China as it relates to the war against the church (and I can't speak of China other than what is said here). The Justice Centre's film looks to the actions of the government of Alberta (conservative government at that) who hold the leash on the police who intervened on behalf of their corrupted Heath Services arm. Of course, the leash is held around the governments own neck coordinated afar, just as their leash extends out into society at large.

The film looks also to one man who discusses the idiocy of taking "communion on Zoom" and one of Gracelife's members, Dr. Donna Klay, who provides a good medical response, and Achnes Smith who adds that her own father had been called up by the German government against his own countrymen. He refused - "did not obey" and ended up living underground in the forests around Holland for 4-yrs. He was betrayed and then did a year in slave labour.

The film also discusses, speaking of underground, that the church in both in China and Alberta (likely near everywhere to one degree or another) has gone underground.

Film (edit: 27 min.):

Fauci related
financing Baby-Animal hybrid research

Perhaps not directly related to the Plandemic itself, yet related, due to the figure which this study is related to - Dr Fauci - the primary puppet who since the installment 1984 always been a figure playing in the games of Death. It appears that Dr Fauci had his fingers in the a research he supported with financing - where aborted babies hair are grafted onto the back of rats and mice, continuing to grow into full hair.

A photo shows "Development of humanized mouse and rat models with full-thickness human skin and autologous immune cells". This study (⚠️image⚠️) is shown in Nature under Scientific Reports. The study itself can be found here.

I can already hear the fancy wording with often wraps each new tech: "fantastic ways to replace/add hair", "in service to humanity" and "we can cure diseases" (e.g. the popular infinite flirt with humanity through magazines and articles and glossy promises. While bypassing the mind of the many, for shady medical science projects, by skipping the gory details how it was achieved - and how it can be misused - and is misused).

In the core - it still all relies on abortion of babies !

What good has ever come out of that in reality ? I am thinking of developing new or better taste in tea, developed out of specific human embryonic cells. And god knows what really happens behind closed doors in labs around the world.

I am thinking of the mind behind scientists, the kind who are... let's just say, removed from reality - and such people always existed in our history - knows no limits in enthusiasm what to combine and exepriment with - even the forbidden. With today's technologies it is like a toy-store for the playmate starved scientists. Then we have dudes like Dr Fauci on top of tax-payer institutions, who are just more than willing, to give support to particular interests, while rejecting those who actually serve humanity and/or truth).

CMP's David Daleiden on Fauci-Funded Baby Scalping Experiments at PP-Supplied U. Pittsburgh

A little update from Norway, where my niece, her significant other and their 3 children are living.
Her partner has been undergoing some rather harsh treatments at the local hospital over the past month.

Due to the brutal burning and damage done to his throat and mouth from the horrific radiation and chemotherapy, he is depending on a feeding tube for sustenance.
Yesterday, my niece drove to the local hospital to procure the supplies, and upon leaving, this message was sent to her from a friends phone:
View attachment 46048
Roughly translated it reads:
"Do you have to have a vaccine passport to receive an operation at Norwegian public hospitals?"
From the hospital :
"please confirm your vaccine status.
If you are not fully vaccinated, we have to cancel your operation here with us on June 17th, 2021...
Then it shows the official tagged some politicians and the prime Minister."

My guess is that the expiry date is getting close on unused doses in Norway, the same as it is here in Canada.
The money invested on this crap has to be gotten back somehow.
Of course, the CDC is having a meeting the next day, June 18th, due to the increase of injections triggering heart problems (myocarditis).
They may be anticipating less willing participants for "the jab" after the CDC meeting.

View attachment 46049

Smart thinking Debra

I immediately checked out the "Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker (ECDC)" after I read your entry, and as you can see - the injection uptake in Norway has started to fall behind compared to other European countries...

No wonder they are putting extra pressure on people in Norway !!

2021-06-12-at-05.43.18.jpg

Last edited:
I’d love to share excerpts of script iterations where you can clearly see what the agenda just from what gets left out reworded. I don’t want to share it anywhere that’s indexed on Google, though, since I might lose my client and get sued for breach of NDA.
The Swamp and Family Life are such a places. Only people who are members of the forum are able to see them.

Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin
🇺🇸🇬🇧 Meeting 56 - (56 min)

An absolutely brilliant interview with big shot Dr McCullough, interviewed by Lawyer Rainer Füllmich - really outlines that the whole Corona Plandemic is a planned bio-weapon. It also contains the latest medical findings and issues. Really very interesting (and sobering) An excellent interview which can be watched by the many, in order to understand the implications of the "vaccinations", and that the damages are far greater than reported.

Held in english - albeit in between Reiner Füllmich is translating into german.

Back
Top Bottom