Session 29 May 2021

In my experience math/algebra in (high) school doesnt teach any kind of real understanding. I had to pass Algebra for mathematic students in university and this gave me, lets say "a good glimpse" of what Algebra actually is and means. Kind of an "eye opener". And i really did like it. Which i cant say of analysis. But this might be due to my lack of math skills.
Aloha mai.

Interestingly, Algebra is about balance. If you take something off of one side of the balance, it has to be matched on the other side.

I think this is the idea, not the conic sections and the myriad ways to solve polynomial equations. But maybe that effort does have merit. I don't know, just thinking here.

I can't help to think of this (Mt 10:34-36) :

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

FWIW
Intruguing at the very leas. What does it mean?

Aloha mai,

My time limit expired when I was talking about Algebra. Here is what I was going to change it to.

Interestingly, Algebra is about balance. If you take something off of one side of the balance, it has to be matched on the other side.

I think this is the idea, not the conic sections and the myriad ways to solve polynomial equations.

Maybe that effort to learn complex tricks to solve equations (EQUATIONS) does have merit. I don't know, just thinking here.

In the last reading workshop we were discussing colinearity in the group and The Work.
I´ve given some more thought to what I said in the workshop, so the way I see The Work of the 4th Way in practical sense is:
  • EE is The Crown that combines all of the 3 Ways of The Work and covers all 3 Ways of The Work.
But, as EE is the crown, here we are still missing the man who is wearing the crown, so we still need to do more.

1. The way of the fakir = work on our body = physical body​
We have ways to take care of our body based on years of research done by this group: Keto/Paleo diet, exercises, vitamin supplements, fasting, detox, and so on.​
Here we Work on cleaning or body and preparing our body to be able to hold the FRV in a physical way. So, here, we are repairing and maintaining our carriage.​

2. The way of the yogi = work on our intellect/knowledge = mind​
Here we Work on seeing the world and ourselves in an objective way, by research, readings and by networking.​
By gaining real and objective knowledge of the world and by working on deprogramming our thinking patterns = thinking with a hammer. Then we can realize and understand "simple understandings" of ourselves and our reality, which then act as a tuning fork to right FRV.​
By doing that, we get to wake up the driver and (eventually) slay the Medusa by conquering our predatory mind.​

3. The way of the monk = work on our emotions = heart​
Now, this one is a tricky one: How to tune entire group to feel the same emotion and to be in the same emotional state?​
Since we know that "sending love and light" doesn´t work and is in fact STS judging and wishful thinking, then how to approach this Way in terms of collinearity, so the whole group can feel the same, positive emotions and access higher emotions? To have faith in DCM?​
In the Romance novels thread, Laura said that with that project - one grows the Being.​
So, when we read those Romance novels, we are giving the additional push/amplification of our FRV and the whole group is tuned to the same emotion that is pure and true, using the same language as logos added. It is a final step in growing a Being.​

So, the summary would be:
- with gaining the right knowledge - work on becoming a "yogi" - we tune to correct FRV
- with strengthening our body - work on becoming a "fakir" - our bodies are able to hold that FRV
- with amplifying true/positive emotions - work on becoming a "monk" - we grow our Being by amplifying our FRV
- with doing the EE and crystal connection - we are deepening and bonding all of the 3 Ways above and additionally strengthen and amplifying our FRV, clearing our karmic baggage, releasing negative/false emotions, and so on...

So, the way I see the lack of colinearity in the group is because the group is not in line in ALL of the aspects above.
People are maybe working on one part but neglecting the other part of The Work (for whatever reason).

I don't think that proximity of the members plays a big role here - if one has an intent to work on oneself and to mentally link with the ones on the same wave-length, then the person is moving closer to the Inner Circle by default.

I, for example, am missing a great part of knowledge and I'm struggling with fakir´s way.
Others may have graduated on those matters, but are having problems with i.e. processing or acknowledging their emotions.
This all combined adds up to non-colinearity of the group as a whole and takes a particular person further away from the Inner Circle.
Each person has to overcome their worries, issues and fears - myself included, and act.

Each person has to work on ALL parts of the Work in order to help themselves and others and in that way "their activity is entirely coordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding."

I don't think the above is very relevant to the discussion of colinearity as we use the term here. If you follow Laura's advice on the topic,

and actually read that passage, it's interesting because the fact that we aren't speaking the same "language" is descriptive of a problem in... colinearity!

Persephone already posted an excerpt form Casswiki here.

The full excerpt:
I found the topic of the circles very interesting, especially as the inner circles are the more esoteric.
If you can find on the internet some of the video descriptions of earthquakes from the famed "Dutchsinse", he has discussions of what happens (in an earthquake) when a mass of water in a circular vat is agitated to a point where there is a culmination at the centre of the vat when all the 'waves' combine as they become nodal, let's say their FRVs all synchronise, and the central pulse is massive, and Dutchsinse compares this to what is happening in Earthquakes and volcanoes, planet wide. Perhaps ARK could comment on this from an Algebraic point of view.

I'm getting myself tangled here... So a paper result can demonstrate quantum effects, same way a photographic slide can demonstrate wave-like behavior on the far end of a double slit, recording photon contacts. If it couldn't, we wouldn't recognize that anything was happening at all.

However, that doesn't seem to take away from the main problem...

I ran across this in an effort to re-acquaint myself with the basic concepts in QC:

This is a tidy little video which explains the promise of QC, but as is typical, leaves out that one critical part; "HOW?" . -But this video is special in that this critical part is given a name: the "Grover Operator". -That's the part which performs the magic.

From what I gather.., the Grover Operator compares the superposition in the Q-Bit to the desired answer and then tells the Q-Bit if it's getting closer to the right answer. -Kind of like that kid's game, "You're getting warmer, warmer.., no, now you're colder" to lead a subject to a hidden object.

But that brings up a huge and obvious problem.

For any of it to work, you already have to know the answer!

This is pointed out by many frustrated commenters.

In an effort to discover how the Grover Operator works... You find even more complicated explanations, but they all appear to boil down to, "And then.., MAGIC!"
It reminds me of the study of hyperbolic shapes in mathematics, where the calculations constantly approach a point, but never, ever get there. In such a way you never ACTUALLY get the result, but you can surmise a result.
Simplistic I know, but I'm not a mathematician.

In the last reading workshop we were discussing colinearity in the group and The Work.
I´ve given some more thought to what I said in the workshop, so the way I see The Work of the 4th Way in practical sense is:
  • EE is The Crown that combines all of the 3 Ways of The Work and covers all 3 Ways of The Work.
But, as EE is the crown, here we are still missing the man who is wearing the crown, so we still need to do more.

1. The way of the fakir = work on our body = physical body​
We have ways to take care of our body based on years of research done by this group: Keto/Paleo diet, exercises, vitamin supplements, fasting, detox, and so on.​
Here we Work on cleaning or body and preparing our body to be able to hold the FRV in a physical way. So, here, we are repairing and maintaining our carriage.​

2. The way of the yogi = work on our intellect/knowledge = mind​
Here we Work on seeing the world and ourselves in an objective way, by research, readings and by networking.​
By gaining real and objective knowledge of the world and by working on deprogramming our thinking patterns = thinking with a hammer. Then we can realize and understand "simple understandings" of ourselves and our reality, which then act as a tuning fork to right FRV.​
By doing that, we get to wake up the driver and (eventually) slay the Medusa by conquering our predatory mind.​

3. The way of the monk = work on our emotions = heart​
Now, this one is a tricky one: How to tune entire group to feel the same emotion and to be in the same emotional state?​
Since we know that "sending love and light" doesn´t work and is in fact STS judging and wishful thinking, then how to approach this Way in terms of collinearity, so the whole group can feel the same, positive emotions and access higher emotions? To have faith in DCM?​
In the Romance novels thread, Laura said that with that project - one grows the Being.​
So, when we read those Romance novels, we are giving the additional push/amplification of our FRV and the whole group is tuned to the same emotion that is pure and true, using the same language as logos added. It is a final step in growing a Being.​

So, the summary would be:
- with gaining the right knowledge - work on becoming a "yogi" - we tune to correct FRV
- with strengthening our body - work on becoming a "fakir" - our bodies are able to hold that FRV
- with amplifying true/positive emotions - work on becoming a "monk" - we grow our Being by amplifying our FRV
- with doing the EE and crystal connection - we are deepening and bonding all of the 3 Ways above and additionally strengthen and amplifying our FRV, clearing our karmic baggage, releasing negative/false emotions, and so on...

So, the way I see the lack of colinearity in the group is because the group is not in line in ALL of the aspects above.
People are maybe working on one part but neglecting the other part of The Work (for whatever reason).

I don't think that proximity of the members plays a big role here - if one has an intent to work on oneself and to mentally link with the ones on the same wave-length, then the person is moving closer to the Inner Circle by default.

I, for example, am missing a great part of knowledge and I'm struggling with fakir´s way.
Others may have graduated on those matters, but are having problems with i.e. processing or acknowledging their emotions.
This all combined adds up to non-colinearity of the group as a whole and takes a particular person further away from the Inner Circle.
Each person has to overcome their worries, issues and fears - myself included, and act.

Each person has to work on ALL parts of the Work in order to help themselves and others and in that way "their activity is entirely coordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding."
Yes Mari.
It appears to be and I think it is as you wrote.
There is everything here that is needed for the Work. To move up the ladder to the top.
I think one more element is worth mentioning.
I wanted to post a quote from Gurdjieff here but I can't find it.
I will try it off the top of my head.
The point is to believe in the teacher unreservedly before starting the Work. And all his procedures. Without unnecessary questions. Believe for a while to find out that what you "knew" until now is a bunch of nonsense.

I know it's easy to say. But I think instinctively that it's true.
Someone please correct me.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Sounds like a rough time for you. Anger is a very healthy response to this world gone almost totally insane. You're not alone in that! However, the Work would be to ensure that anger is a response, and not a reaction.

It's good you have the natural health individual in your corner. That can make all the difference. I'm thinking in particular about the mind-body connection. An overwhelm of anger can take its toll on the liver - and a fatigued liver can result in anger. I've been using milk thistle for a while now, a wonderful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral herb. The ol' liver absolutely loves it!

Lastly, when you mentioned spinning chakras, it could be that you intuitively tapped into your body's own hidden information chart. Have you ever tried the spinning practice suggested by the C's? This thread may be of assistance if it is something you feel good about.

Just maybe don't do it on the airplane?
Sounds like a rough time for you. Anger is a very healthy response to this world gone almost totally insane. You're not alone in that! However, the Work would be to ensure that anger is a response, and not a reaction.

It's good you have the natural health individual in your corner. That can make all the difference. I'm thinking in particular about the mind-body connection. An overwhelm of anger can take its toll on the liver - and a fatigued liver can result in anger. I've been using milk thistle for a while now, a wonderful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral herb. The ol' liver absolutely loves it!

Lastly, when you mentioned spinning chakras, it could be that you intuitively tapped into your body's own hidden information chart. Have you ever tried the spinning practice suggested by the C's? This thread may be of assistance if it is something you feel good about.

Just maybe don't do it on the airplane?

I often wonder if I didn’t get the aggressive version of Covid the C’s mentioned. Or perhaps the detoxing protocols I use are bringing emotions to the surface. I do feel strangely over reactive. I’ll check out the milk thistle. The doctor I just starting working with is homeopathic and we’ll be cleaning up the organs in a systematic sort of flow, addressing a few issues at a time. I’m interested to see how this works out.

I did have an opportunity for lots of spinning and running with my grandkids this past week. Spinning makes me so dizzy! I did do it as much as I could while playing with them knowing the C’s have recommended it.

My sweet daughter gave me an orgonite charm that is programmed for Divine love. It was a birthday present she thought would be helpful because of my recent bad moods and experiences. She knows how highly I value my crystals from Laura. I have been wearing it with my protection crystal to remind me to express loving thoughts and emotions as I go about each day. I am struggling to be someone I love and be loving.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Hello Everyone,

how does everyone rate this statement of "The C's" regarding "Covid"

In former session "The C's" stated that "Covid would had backfired" from the view of the creators of it and the vaccination would be an attempt to contain the "unforseen effects". Now they state that vaccinated people are "transmitting Covid". I can only understand this statements as contradictory.
IMO what the Cs are confirming is the phenomenon of shedding, that people who've had the vaccine can somehow shed the spike protein and transmitting covid,
and from a hyperdimensional point of view, the coronavirus disease also has to do with FRV and that thanks to this certain people can transmute this virus in a beneficial way, while for other people it will be harmful, even reaching to death because the body did not adapt to this "upgrade"

The Cs have said that FVR is very important
and we have to understand the shedding phenomenon very well because it will undoubtedly play a very important role in the near future. Seems like there is not scape.

Perhaps when the Cs say "knowledge saves, ignorance endangers" and that it is important "who you are and what you see", they also refer to the fact that we have to stop thinking only in 3D.

Totally agree with you Puma1974, this is becoming more and more important ...
Yes. Even the Cs hinted at this when they suggested reviewing alien implants in relation to the technology being used in vaccines.

After doing a review I found a comment from Laura that one should apply in conjunction with advice on what to do in case we cannot avoid being vaccinated.

Laura said in the discussion about implants:

"If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back. "

The Cs said:

"Implants are ineffective if not used"

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

The only way you can achieve this -beat implants from a hyperdimensional point of view- is to be aware, up-to-date in your emotions, in your body.

Working on networking, on detoxification, meditation, breathing exercises, reading to heal emotions and increasing your frequency

Thinking beyond the field of third density and materialism.

Back
Top Bottom