Session 29 May 2021

Well, if i understand correctly vaccinating the people is not a very smart move afterall :whistle:
It is smart from the overall 4D STS perspective ie if it fails to subjugate them, it would still reduce the numbers given the problem of overpopulation. Plus it keeps the Covid nonsense going under the guise of which other totalitarian changes can be fast-tracked.

Thank you for just one more session, as others said, it's such a blessing to be a part of this group, to read and share things we can't find out there in the world, to have such a sane perspective offered here amid all the chaos around us is truly marvelous.

To think that we have a lighthouse that suggests we work for our personal and group development and colinearity, that we aim for truth and love, instead of drowning in despair and taking the easy road of submitting to the authorities and the official lies is very sobering and I'm so thankful for all this.

On the story about the petty tyrant and the horse, from Fire From Within:

Thanks Liam! I was just looking for that.

Totally. The story from the book always stuck in my mind too.. I've been thinking about how to apply it in covid world in general..don't really have a clue though.

My only idea on how I'll deal with it when someone tells me to get vaccinated is to grin friendlyly and say "oh, no thanks :)" as if they're offering me a cup of tea but I don't feel like one just now. Like it's a matter of no consequence that I can't imagine they could possibly care about one way or the other.

Which isn't anywhere near the same type of thing as Cataneda/Don Juan talks about with stalking..I think.. I have to re-read that book. But it's all I came up with yet while thinking about it.
Brandon, I was thinking about this yesterday, as I went visiting some friends who were repeating the vaccine-is-so-nice mantra. I was anticipating what I'd say and do when my "time" comes for accepting or rejecting the needle. How to best apply the strategic enclosure and the stalking to protect myself and my family from harm, without stirring things too much, to just give each thing its due, without fear, but acting with knowledge, hope and faith. I still don't have an answer and I'm trying not to anticipate and suffer beforehand and unnecessarily though, and to keep an open mind and heart.

Thanks for another awesome session.
I’m a bit confused by the above exchange.
I think the only vaccine at the moment with a whole coronavirus is the Sinovac.
The others only carry the information for the synthesis of the spike protein.
So are these guys lying about that, too? Are there whole viruses in the Pfizer et al. vaccines, or is there another mechanism at play here?
I hope we can get to the bottom of this or ask the Cs about it on the next session.
Hi @Revolucionar. I thought it might be helpful to point out that at least one study -- where a dummy cell containing no mRNA, but which had spike proteins attached -- demonstrated that the symptoms comprising Covid-19 largely come about given the assault on the immune system by the spike proteins. So, the spike proteins alone are wreaking havoc, and causing much of what is being termed "Covid-19." And since those receiving these mRNA vaccines are transmitting these spike proteins to others, this potentially causes the symptoms associated with Covid-19 in the unvaccinated, even though the vaccine does not contain the whole SARS-CoV-2 virus (which, by the way, many state has never been properly isolated, which might be relevant in this context).

Given this now ubiquitous assault of spike proteins -- since how many of us can realistically avoid interacting with the vaccinated? -- we therefore need to take the same precautions we would take if we were in the midst of a "real" Covid-19 outbreak -- mainly by doing whatever we can to support our immune systems, including keeping positive, and taking precautions so as to prevent ourselves from becoming overwhelmed. (If you look up my most recent posts on the Coronavirus thread I link to some helpful advice re: boosting the immune system from an interesting commentator by the name of Clif High on Bitchute.)

Hope that helps.

Un grand merci pour cette nouvelle séance. quelle bonne surprise et joie que des membres du FOTCM aient pu participer..

Cela devait être impressionnant et en même temps quel partage énergétique !!

A big thank you for this new session. What a nice surprise and joy that members of the FOTCM could participate.

It must have been impressive and at the same time what an energetic sharing!

Beautiful Session 💞

Gathering so many members via Zoom - and for the first time. Just Wow !!! So unexpected. It was wonderful to read what everyone has written afterwards in this thread - which gave me a feel of the experience through you guys.

You know what I really liked a lot ? It was the post-discussion.

When you Laura, gave air to how tired you are of seeing people with masks, the feeling of refraining from going to the store... (it felt like a bottle opened, and you expressed what you felt in such a.... straight forward way). The sometimes raw humor you have, is just so.... liberating. Refreshing. I love it !

Of course, it is depressing seeing people with masks everywhere and for such a long time. It somehow.... There is a pain felt deep inside. Almost like saying "We shouldn't really doing this !" or "Why on earth, are we buying into this ?!"

It sometimes takes your breath away inside. *gaaah*

Then the significance of networking, by sharing, talking, discussing and doing it SINCERELY.

The latter word really kicked my mind a bit extra (Example: on a personal level, my mind was wandering off, into other situations, reflecting about my communication with other people in the near field - wondering if I need to be more sincere... the way I bring forth words... are sometimes a bit too passionated / intense [and perhaps perceived as aggressive by others in the tame/lame country of Sweden ?] In order give honest communication a room to grow with other people - one needs to be sincere).

Anyway - Love to you Laura, the family and the Crew, the people connected around across the glove, and the Cs in the realms of beyond. And all the efforts that are one for all.

Thank you ! 💕

As inspiration goes
I just ordered both Laura's book "From Paul to Mark" as well Castaneda's "The Fire From Within".
Weheeee !

While my books are seriously piling up high now ... and I honestly do not read that much - I am still in the middle of Debra's recommended book - but having REAL BOOKS in times when the electricity may go down, digital devices perhaps no longer functioning... it DOES feel good to have REAL books !!!

Re-reading them as well, is a fantastic way to deepen knowledge connecting soul, sense and actions.

The full excerpt:

Interesting reading this again in light of the romance reading project and the Work involved in it which translates into development along two fronts. Those two fronts being Knowledge and Being.

For the first it is learning the different facets of human nature that illuminates the darkness of our own hearts and minds. The many programs we can run, the negative attitudes we can have and how that manifests in day to day interactions, and so on.

For the second it is the application of the new understanding in ways that makes our lives more filled with compassion and kindness as we show these things towards people we may have before been automatically negative, cruel, insensitive, or otherwise unpleasant to.

In doing these things, as individuals and as a group, we move closer to the esoteric circle where we're more able to have a positive influence in our local and global environments. Which can lead to positive developments we can't predict.

Just some thoughts I thought I'd share.

I can't square the problem of observing a superposition without collapsing it, with the idea of operational quantum computers. I have trouble convincing myself that it's possible; the inviolability of this principle is one of the base rules demonstrated by all the various double-slit experiments.
As the C's pointed out - there are two time dimensions regards UFT. Plus there now are working, heavy duty, super-expensive quantum processor farms now at D-Wave, IBM, China, the big corporations.

I posted last year that I think there is an artificially created simulation layer (#2) the Lizzies use to control us: the Matrix. Then there is objective reality - the true layer - (#1), which they don't want us to see, because they have no control over it. This is why they always pull their artificial (#2) wool / fake reality before our eyes.

At our current low energy level, whenever you wanna peak into the unseen, I think, you [are allowed to] see this (#2) Lizzie Matrix, the mirage before your peeking eyes.

It (#2) is also readily reacting to your observations, I think. Plus any computer that operates using quantum signals, I think, is completely under Lizzie supervision:

I carry out at least 4 batches of experiments each month with a machine that is allegedly using a quantum-based generator for its "random" number pattern. Got me quite a surprise, when I realized, that performing statistical analysis of this machine's past output(!) - yielded nicely recognizable patterns and results. This is without involvement, just studying its past numbers "on paper".

However, as soon as I actively inserted myself into this machines process and tried to guess the machines output in real-time, using the multiple recognized regular weaknesses in its past-output, its results immediately changed!
The quantum-machine's output began to unmistakeably weigh the chance of my real-time bets significantly for the worse. Very apparent. I only bet, when the machine falls into its most recognizable, weakest, thus well predictable pattern-state.
I found that someone / something actively changes the results, whenever I insert myself into its real-time flow, trying to use its weaknesses as my exploit. :)

Last edited:
I carry out at least 4 batches of experiments each month with a machine that is allegedly using a quantum-based generator for its "random" number pattern. Got me quite a surprise, when I realized, that performing statistical analysis of this machine's past output(!) - yielded nicely recognizable patterns and results. This is without involvement, just studying its past numbers "on paper".

However, as soon as I actively inserted myself into this machines process and tried to guess the machines output in real-time, using the multiple recognized regular weaknesses in its past-output, its results immediately changed!
The quantum-machine's output began to unmistakeably weighing the chance of my real-time bets significantly for the worse. Very apparent. I only bet, when the machine falls into its most recognizable, weakest, thus well predictable pattern-state.
I found that someone / something actively changes the results, whenever I insert myself into its real-time, flow trying to use its weaknesses as my exploit. :)
Very interesting!

The thing, however, when it comes to this kind of stuff is that observing later, on a recording like paper, supposedly has the same effect of changing the experiment as though the measurement were happening at the same instant of the wave collapse. AKA, the observation's impact travels back in 'time'. This effect been noted a few times in one or two of the double slit experiments I've read about.

There was another experiment (detailed somewhere) where psychic energies were being tested in one of those 1960's campus labs; a random number generator was used to create a signal, (blinking lights, IIRC), and the subject was asked to try to affect that signal, to make more of one light blink than the other. The subject was apparently able to do this outside the margin of error. -A result consistent with many similar experiments demonstrating psychic abilities.

The difference in this case was that the blinking lights were not connected to a random number generator. -They were connected to a recording from a random number generator which had been run several days prior, so the contention was that the subject was affecting the generator in the 'past' from the 'future'.

Though.., if there are D-Wave farms.., I have to consider that something is working well enough to keep the funding flowing.

It's all very mysterious to me!

Very interesting!

The thing, however, when it comes to this kind of stuff is that observing later, on a recording like paper, supposedly has the same effect of changing the experiment as though the measurement were happening at the same instant of the wave collapse. AKA, the observation's impact travels back in 'time'. This effect been noted a few times in one or two of the double slit experiments I've read about.

There was another experiment (detailed somewhere) where psychic energies were being tested in one of those 1960's campus labs; a random number generator was used to create a signal, (blinking lights, IIRC), and the subject was asked to try to affect that signal, to make more of one light blink than the other. The subject was apparently able to do this outside the margin of error. -A result consistent with many similar experiments demonstrating psychic abilities.

The difference in this case was that the blinking lights were not connected to a random number generator. -They were connected to a recording from a random number generator which had been run several days prior, so the contention was that the subject was affecting the generator in the 'past' from the 'future'.

Though.., if there are D-Wave farms.., I have to consider that something is working well enough to keep the funding flowing.

It's all very mysterious to me!
I'm getting myself tangled here... So a paper result can demonstrate quantum effects, same way a photographic slide can demonstrate wave-like behavior on the far end of a double slit, recording photon contacts. If it couldn't, we wouldn't recognize that anything was happening at all.

However, that doesn't seem to take away from the main problem...

I ran across this in an effort to re-acquaint myself with the basic concepts in QC:

This is a tidy little video which explains the promise of QC, but as is typical, leaves out that one critical part; "HOW?" . -But this video is special in that this critical part is given a name: the "Grover Operator". -That's the part which performs the magic.

From what I gather.., the Grover Operator compares the superposition in the Q-Bit to the desired answer and then tells the Q-Bit if it's getting closer to the right answer. -Kind of like that kid's game, "You're getting warmer, warmer.., no, now you're colder" to lead a subject to a hidden object.

But that brings up a huge and obvious problem.

For any of it to work, you already have to know the answer!

This is pointed out by many frustrated commenters.

In an effort to discover how the Grover Operator works... You find even more complicated explanations, but they all appear to boil down to, "And then.., MAGIC!"

How about some information on the 'Mandela Effect'? Crikey, I've been around and around in circles trying to figure out what is going on. Are some people slipping between time-lines? Why is it only some people notice a change? Why are the changes happening? Who or what is doing it?
Doesn't matter, as you already agreed to jump into the new - probably artificially modified / re-bracketed - reality with this community, so your goal lies here, in the new one, to advance with the others.

I think the explanation is really simple: there are high-energy people - those lucky "juiced-up" ones included, the C's mentioned. There are successful enterpreneurs, business owners, who are confident to make money each day, they just calculate how much they'll make with any transaction. Since the C's stated that money = energy in this world, such business owners have much more money than you, thus they have much more energy too. This money / energy permeates their mind~consciousness giving them lots of energy. By the time you actually sit down to your desk and start to work, they [businessmen] already got up early and completed ten tasks..

Rare geniuses, visionaries, business-owners, various high-energy people, I think, are so filled with loosh..

Loosh - another term for lifeforce/emotional/spiritual energy. Term coined by Robert Monroe in his astral voyages where, upon interacting with nonphysical entities, he learned this energy was called "loosh" and that mankind was being farmed for this energy.

..that their well-energized minds work at a higher 'Recognitive State' and they have excellent 'Transitive-Reality Memory' - that they easily notice this Mandela-effect.
What exactly changed in this new reality, and how exactly it was [unchanged] before, in the old, expired one.

I don't think, its a play on the naturally frail human memory, which usually mixes & mangles up past stuff so frequently, that scientists have effortless fun constructing theories about it. Thus the comfortable explanation arises easily: its a memory error.

Nope.., I think.
For example, in one of the last series of past realities, I remember, observant Jews used the term G.d.
I remember worrying that this specific word usage might clash with the dots at the end of sentences...
Look at what they are using in this new reality: G-d.

Still, if realities are habitually being changed to new versions by powers much-much more influential than us, we can't do anything about it: We don't have the processing power or energy to dutifully note every remembered detail from old realities, because its way over our heads. And what exactly is the use of such futile activity?

Like rafting in a violent mountain river at high speed in a boat with your team and you putting out one foot off the boat against a fast incoming rock in order to stop the boat's dizzying speed and think about the Mandela-effect in peace.. On that violently chaotic river. :D

I'm getting myself tangled here... So a paper result can demonstrate quantum effects, same way a photographic slide can demonstrate wave-like behavior on the far end of a double slit, recording photon contacts. If it couldn't, we wouldn't recognize that anything was happening at all.

However, that doesn't seem to take away from the main problem...

I ran across this in an effort to re-acquaint myself with the basic concepts in QC:

This is a tidy little video which explains the promise of QC, but as is typical, leaves out that one critical part; "HOW?" . -But this video is special in that this critical part is given a name: the "Grover Operator". -That's the part which performs the magic.

From what I gather.., the Grover Operator compares the superposition in the Q-Bit to the desired answer and then tells the Q-Bit if it's getting closer to the right answer. -Kind of like that kid's game, "You're getting warmer, warmer.., no, now you're colder" to lead a subject to a hidden object.

But that brings up a huge and obvious problem.

For any of it to work, you already have to know the answer!

This is pointed out by many frustrated commenters.

In an effort to discover how the Grover Operator works... You find even more complicated explanations, but they all appear to boil down to, "And then.., MAGIC!"
2019-11-09+09_27_25-Window.png

In order to know the answer with 100% certainty, you have to already know it but the idea of quantum computers is to know it to a high probability. The answer above is 0000 and you can tell this from the "51" being much higher than the other numbers. However, there is always some small probability that a smaller value could be the correct answer (for this example 0000 was already known as the correct answer). Grover's algorithm is known to be faster than what a conventional computer can do. However, the overhead of quantum computers makes it slower than conventional computers currently. The overhead would be slower hardware and the extra stuff like the amplification circuit to make the probability sufficiently high.

Interesting reading this again in light of the romance reading project and the Work involved in it which translates into development along two fronts. Those two fronts being Knowledge and Being.

For the first it is learning the different facets of human nature that illuminates the darkness of our own hearts and minds. The many programs we can run, the negative attitudes we can have and how that manifests in day to day interactions, and so on.

For the second it is the application of the new understanding in ways that makes our lives more filled with compassion and kindness as we show these things towards people we may have before been automatically negative, cruel, insensitive, or otherwise unpleasant to.

In doing these things, as individuals and as a group, we move closer to the esoteric circle where we're more able to have a positive influence in our local and global environments. Which can lead to positive developments we can't predict.

Just some thoughts I thought I'd share.
Yeah it's kind of amazing how this session, the 4th Way, the romance reading project, and Laura's new book all are screaming this same thing and amplifying each other kind of like a quantum computer amplification circuit. Joe mentioned we have a lot of understanding in this group but not so much being since as Laura's book states it, the ideal state of being would both know and do what is right. Persej in the Romantic Fiction thread gave a bunch of Gurdjieff and Mouravieff quotes. I think one thing to keep in mind via Mouravieff is that we can actually work internally with idealized versions of people we have met; as Laura said, we are aiming for being not going out and doing what is exactly in the novels. For some reason I've always felt guilty about idealizing internally; it's early, but it's really interesting to lose the guilt via Mouravieff. Having Mouravieff as your island of practicality illustrates just how fleeting a grasp of this co-linearity thing can be.

Back
Top Bottom