Session 29 May 2021

An older session mentions a plan about “culling” the non-psychopaths"
Q: (Perceval) Over 11 years ago you said that the Nazi master race idea was for the purposes of creating a breeding ground for the reintroduction of the Nephilim for total control of 3rd density prior to elevation to 4th, and that this failed. At the time Laura asked what their plan was now, and you said that you could not say because she would seek to reveal it leading to her destruction. So my question is, (with mirth) have we evolved to a high enough degree that we can know now?

A: You already figured it out.

Q: {Everyone looks to Perceval as though he figured something out}. (Perceval) Well I didn’t really figure anything out, I was just thinking about it and decided that the new plan was to introduce the psychopaths in order to effect the total control of the planet along certain lines)

A: And “culling” the non-psychopaths.

The following short excerpts may relate to the previous old session and bout control and culling:
Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close
And:
Q: (Joe) Would it be true to say that the main goal of governments in doing this and perpetuating the pandemic is simply to control people, to herd people to a finer order of control?

A: Yes
And:
(L) Is that what's happening? The COVID vaccine is messing up the immune system and people are being made susceptible to other invasive pathogens?

A: Yes

(Sigh) I've just resigned myself to the fact that it is what it is, and I am not going to compromise my position, my best strategy being to avoid them as much as possible. After all, I have knowledge that they don't, or probably never will, have, about our true reality, and they don't seem to be interested in finding out.
But it still hurts.
Hi Redrock12. Yours is a perfect example of how STS works through others, in particular, those closest to us in preying on our emotions. Having to undergo chemo is itself a very difficult process and you need to take great care of yourself.

Having to deal with cold shouldering from family is an added burden but we have been expecting this and hopefully we can see that it's just our pride that hurts. As an emotion it's not what defines us but just one of many emotions that drains us.

You know that your family are not as clued up on everything thats going on as you are so take it one day at a time and continue to get better. I'll be thinking you in my prayers.

He talks about, his experience with getting the vaccine, side effects he experienced. How his biggest fear is for his children, George Orwell 1984, music, van Morrison, and how he started to realise whats really going, after he got the two shots, the effects it has on the immune system And how evil this whole thing is.

I'll give it a try-

1. Aware of "dodgy people" running things prior to Covid
2. Shock of Covid initial impact, not knowing what's going on
3. Was attracted to and following groups with alternatives to the narrative, growing more distant from the public trend
4. As a musician, had an initial self-centered reaction to not being able to perform. Then considers that there are other spiritual factors involved. Difficulties with his children.
5. Got the heretic label for speaking out. Then upon vaccine roll-out "smelled a rat" and its the "same old schit"
6. Explains rational for getting the vax despite not knowing anyone who had been ill with Covid, doing it for his children.
7. Took the vax (presumably for reasons evolving from spiritual considerations, to be able to continue to perform for the benefit of others)
8. Had severe negative reactions to vax - no informed consent - was told it was safe.
9. Has autumn gig, but will not take booster, has exemption card.
10. Catching it from both sides in the polarization crossfire, sees a need for unity and believes music can help.
11. Discusses Van Morrison fearless speaking out but he has anxiety syndrome (associates to it devoutly following media, news, talk radio, etc)
12. Does not like coercion, asks his doctor (who gave him vax) do you think it will be mandatory- doc says no way
13. Speaks about the dark victimization of people by the media campaigns- quotes Orwell about how do you get full control of people via fear vs making them suffer.
14. Finds Covid gov app on phone, gets pissed "this has to stop" then asks "where is it coming from" -cites fear of reprisal as reason for more people not speaking out.
15. Laments situation with his children but allows their free will decisions after age 18, notes that they have immature views of the situation
16. Would love to be nuisance and annoyance to PTB but fears for his children, has been ostracized by many of his former friends and contacts for speaking out.

Thank you. Nice to see Clapton smelling the rat and having a good BS meter!

Richard Turpin (bapt. 21 September 1705 – 7 April 1739) was an English highwayman whose exploits were romanticised following his execution in York for horse theft.

A highwayman was a robber who stole from travellers. This type of thief usually travelled and robbed by horse as compared to a footpad who travelled and robbed on foot; mounted highwaymen were widely considered to be socially superior to footpads.[1] Such criminals operated until the mid or late 19th century. Highwaywomen, such as Katherine Ferrers, were said to also exist, often dressing as men, especially in fiction.

The first attestation of the word highwayman is from 1617.[2] Euphemisms such as "knights of the road" and "gentlemen of the road" were sometimes used by people interested in romanticizing (with a Robin Hood–esque slant) what was often an especially violent form of stealing. In the 19th-century American West, highwaymen were sometimes known as road agents.[3] In Australia, they were known as bushrangers.

Thank you for your concern Debra Lynn. My treatment is going very well. I have two doctors who actually care about my well-being. As for my siblings well, it is what it is. I don't dislike them for their attitude toward me. More disappointment than anything else. But I still love them and hopefully, deep down somewhere, they still love me.
Well, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. After my sister-in-law heard from a former nursing colleague of my heart attack, she called me at the hospital to see how I was doing. She then called the older of my two sisters, who volunteered to give me a ride home when discharged. And they both have followed up on getting my meds etc. So all is not lost. Nevertheless we did not discuss the covid issue or anything relevant. But it was certainly good so see that when the chips are down, at least two of them care about me after all.

Well, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. After my sister-in-law heard from a former nursing colleague of my heart attack, she called me at the hospital to see how I was doing. She then called the older of my two sisters, who volunteered to give me a ride home when discharged. And they both have followed up on getting my meds etc. So all is not lost. Nevertheless we did not discuss the covid issue or anything relevant. But it was certainly good so see that when the chips are down, at least two of them care about me after all.
Woops! Double posted. Happy to hear that some in your family do care and are willing to help you during this time.

Last edited:
Laura may I ask your opinion on the historical content of this book "RULERS OF EVIL by F. Tupper Saussy

It’s would be good to know what your opinion on the historical content of the book is. Helpful to hear some points on what you feel is relevant or not to the thread too. And whether or not you’re interested in feedback about it from others or only Laura. Thanks

I would agree that the answer that vaccinated people are shedding something that is spreading COVID is not really helpful since COVID is undefined and therefore could still mean almost anything. But perhaps that was the point? What is COVID?
Is undefined until one understand certain things like the ACE2 spike protein receptor, it has clues at the article that Gaby post form Mercola's interview article/viedeo. I had understood better since I saw here The Other Side of The Coin -in spanish, no subtitles in which explained the expression of the receptor ACE2 (Angiotensin I converting enzyme 2), at the The Human Protein Atlas, a site in wich you can look for the patterns of expression of RNA and proteins that any human has on it's cells.

Go to the site, and type ACE2 in search, and you get here
1623883873263.png
Clik at ACE2 and you get here:
1623883962937.png
Searching for the cells that RNA contains, clik at RNA Cell Type

1623884064986.png

It turns out to be, that the more expression of the RNA of ACE2 is at those more in blue (firsts ones is of digestive system---I am not a doctor, I am just following what Dra. Karina Acevedo mentions at the video. she mentions that Alveolar cell types are from the lungs, but as you can see it does not have the expression. She then went to tissue

1623885368207.png
Then clik at Lung ... not detected at Alveolar cells nor Macrophaghes, do clik at NASOPHARYNX,

1623885559207.png
Medium detected at Ciliated cells (ciliary rootlets), she mentions that is Cytoplasm, that is ...is not a protein expressed at the membrane.

This is where is detected
1623885787766.png
1623885856150.png
The other receptor of the spike protein is TMPRSS2, and expresses more in lungs but she discarded it, do not know why, perhaps other people know better what that is supposed to mean.
1623886198538.png

She explains that (COVID) is "Tthat it reflects is an immune exarcerbation, it is a virus that has a systemic type of action due to its immune effect, while the cytopathic effects are much more digestive and even renals."

from wikipedia:
Cytopathic effect or cytopathogenic effect (abbreviated CPE) refers to structural changes in host cells that are caused by viral invasion. The infecting virus causes lysis of the host cell or when the cell dies without lysis due to an inability to reproduce.[1] Both of these effects occur due to CPEs. If a virus causes these morphological changes in the host cell, it is said to be cytopathogenic.[2] Common examples of CPE include rounding of the infected cell, fusion with adjacent cells to form syncytia, and the appearance of nuclear or cytoplasmic inclusion bodies.[3]

CPEs and other changes in cell morphology are only a few of the many effects by cytocidal viruses. When a cytocidal virus infects a permissive cell, the viruses kill the host cell through changes in cell morphology, in cell physiology, and the biosynthetic events that follow. These changes are necessary for efficient virus replication but at the expense of the host cell.[3]
So as Joe pointed out:
Right, but the spike protein is always attached to a cell. The vaccines do not inject people with the spike protein, they instruct cells to produce it on their exterior. The spike protein is then recognized as a 'threat' and an immune response is mobilized. As I said, most cases of 'severe covid' are actually the immune response. It seems that for people with suppressed immune systems, an imbalanced immune response occurs, where too much of the inflammatory response occurs, which causes the symptoms of "covid" and in some cases causes death.
I saw recently another video from Richard Fleming at the Coronairus thread Richard Fleming event 2021 states that Covid 19 is an:
Inflamo trombothic desease, that ocurres in people who already have the inflamo trombothic deseases ...
obese, heart desease, diabetes, hight blood presure,
diabetes, obese, hight blood preasure, cancer, super vascular deseases and what many people call it a stroke ...the term you do not like, and do not use because, stroke means God dislike you and stroke you down ... Is fibrovascular deseses, blood vascular deseases that cause you stroke to the brain.
This diseses already have inflamation and blood disorders asscociated with them.
---sorry if I had missed one or two words
1623887662621.png
1623896892673.png

1623891569166.png
Dr. Karina Acevedo quoting Immune responses during COVID-19 infection to shows how the infection can damage the lungs, even though ACE2 is not expressed there per se.
... then in phase 2 of the disease, cellular damage at the endothelial level of the blood vessels causing thrombi, which causes a cytokine storm, passing to another phase by inflammation and also a dysregulation of the Renin–angiotensin system and ever (The renin–angiotensin system (RAS), or renin–angiotensin–aldosterone system, you know all that it can impact at the physiological level. (RAAS), is a hormone system that regulates blood pressure and fluid and electrolyte balance, as well as systemic vascular resistance.) according to wikipedia.
This publication is thinking only of the lungs, but see what they say as prophylaxis with anticoagulants, with anticoagulants because, in reality what is happening in Covid is this blood alteration response and an immune problem that are related... and, as I was saying, it really explains all the presentation of signs that there are, neurological, hepatic, gastrointestinal, renal, cutaneous signs, of course! because in essence what we have is an acute systemic immune dysregulation, ok?
Maybe the virus entered, it started to replicate at the gastrointestinal level and the immune response that is generated is going to cause everything else that we are seeing in all the other systems and tissues. ---Translated with wwDeepL.

Figure 1. Natural history of COVID-19 infection, from incubation to critical disease.

Incubation phase is reported as variable between 0-14 days,3,5 then first clinical symptoms, upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) (rhinitis, anosmia and agueusia) and/or lower respiratory tract infection (LRTI)(cough, fever, thoracic pain and “happy hypoxia”) are observed. The second phase is characterised by persistent LRTI (Lower respiratory tract infections) and leads to medical consultation and/or hospitalization. In the second phase of the disease, abnormal blood parameters involved in the severity of the disease can be observed. Then,from day 9 to 12 after the onset of symptoms (phase III), sudden deterioration caused by the cytokine storm syndrome and pulmonary (macro and micro) embolism can lead to acute respiratory distress syndrome (phase IV) and death. Therapeutic strategies have been proposed for each stage of the disease.6 At the time of incubation, prophylaxis with hydroxychloroquine has showed mitigated results depending on the dosing.7 In the first and second phase of the disease, hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin and zinc showed promising results6,8,9 Anticoagulant prophylaxis should be used from phase II to IV, since it was shown to reduce both, the cytokine storm and the risk of thrombotic complications.10Tocilizumab therapy may be useful in the third phase of the disease at the time of cytokine storm syndrome. Oxygen and intensive care therapy are used in the third and fourth phases of the disease.

Figure 2. Extrapulmonary manifestations of COVID-19 identified in severe and critically ill patients (percentage in hospitalized patients).
Extrapulmonary manifestations are observed in one quarter to one third of hospitalized patients. Four mechanisms are involved in the pathophysiology of multiorgan injury: i. the direct viral toxicity, ii. Dysregulation of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS). iii. Endothelial cell damage and thrombo-inflammation and iv. Dysregulation of the immune system and cytokine release syndrome that causes disseminated organ injuries. Histopathological analyses identified the virus in the lung, the kidney, the myocardium, the brain, and the gastro-intestinal tissues.12-18 The ACE2 and TMPRSS2 expression were confirmed by single cell RNA seq in epithelial cells of these organs.16,19. The entry of SARS-CoV-2 via ACE2 receptor in endothelial cells of arterial and venous capillaries generates the recruitment of innate immunosuppressive cells with pro-thrombotic features (“viral sepsis” like syndrome), favoring micro- and macro- thromboembolic events (stroke, infarction, myocarditis and pericarditis).

1623894620405.png

I agree with most of the above, but the Cs responded in the affirmative when asked if the vaccinated were spreading the virus (they also said yes about COVID-19). Cells that produce the spike protein can hardly be considered a virus (although they could and probably do cause COVID-19), so I’m still not really satisfied with this explanation.

I’m also unsure about where the spike protein goes once it’s produced by the cell. It should be released from the cell for the immune system to see it and develop antibodies.
Revolucionar, with this explanation I think you will know where the spike protein is going and, also from the article that posted Gaby, there is this huge issue with the frankestenian spike protein.
As Mikovitz has explained, parts of viruses have caused even more problems than whole viruses.

As for the rest of the details, here's a good article on the subject:

As noted by Mikovits, we now know that the worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing these gene-based vaccines are instructing your body to make. But it’s far worse, as the vaccines do not cause your body to make the same spike protein as SARS-CoV-2 but one that has been genetically modified, making it far more toxic. So, it’s no wonder things are going wrong.

“The SARS-CoV-2 infection never was what they said it was,” Mikovits says. “There was no infection asymptomatically. It's a monkey virus coming out of a monkey cell line and that's the problem, but the spike protein is clearly [causing] the disease.
So, you just injected the envelope of HIV … a syncytin gammaretrovirus envelope, and a SARS S2 receptor binding domain. That's not a vaccine. It is the disease-causing agent. It's a bioweapon. So now your cells are all producing that bioweapon and you're going to take out the innate immunity, NK [natural killer] cells and dendritic cells …
You're going to disrupt your white blood cells, your immune response. You're going to turn on an anti-inflammatory cytokine signature in every cell of your body. It exhausts your NK cells' ability to determine infected cells. It's the nightmare we predicted.”

The Spike Protein Produced in Your Body Is Highly Unnatural​

In her paper, “Worse Than The Disease: Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19,” published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research in collaboration with Dr. Greg Nigh,2 Seneff explains that a significant part of the problem is that while the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse.

The reason for this is because the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very unnatural spike protein that result in it not collapsing on itself into the cell once it attaches to the ACE2 receptor, as it normally does. Instead it stays open and attached to the ACE2 receptor, disabling it and causing a host of problems leading to heart, lung, and immune impairment. As explained by Seneff:
“They modified the RNA to make it really sturdy so the enzymes can't break it down … Normally, enzymes that are in your system would just break down that RNA. RNA is very fragile, but they've made it sturdy by putting in PEG [polyethylene glycol], by adding this lipid membrane, and the lipid is positively charged, which causes the cell to be very upset when that goes into the membrane of the cell.
But I think maybe the most disturbing thing is they actually modified the [RNA] code so that it doesn't produce a normal version of the spike protein. It produces a version that has a couple of prolines in it, side by side at the critical place where this spike protein normally would fuse with the cell that it's infecting.
So, the spike protein binds to the ACE2 receptor once it's produced by the human cell … but it's a modified version of the spike protein. It has these two prolines that make it very stiff so that it can't reshape. Normally it would bind to the ACE2 receptor and then it would reshape and go straight into the membrane like a spear.
Because of this redesign, it can't do that, so it sits there on the ACE receptor, exposed … That allows the immune cells to produce antibodies specific to that place where it should be fusing with the cell, the fusion domain. It messes up the fusion domain, keeps the protein open, and prevents the protein from getting in, which means the protein will just stick there on the ACE2 receptor, disabling it.
When you disable ACE2 receptors in the heart, you get heart failure. When you disable them in the lungs, you get pulmonary hypertension. When you do it in the brain, you get stroke. Lots of nasty things happen when you disable ACE2 receptors …
The other thing they've done with the RNA is they've stuck in a lot of extra Gs (guanine) and Cs (cytosine), which makes it much better at making proteins. It's turned up the gain on the natural virus 1,000-fold, making the RNA much more willing to make a protein. So, it'll make a lot more spike protein than you would've had from a natural RNA virus.”

---
Very interesting session! Thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• 1623891184424.png
    1623891184424.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 11
Liam1310 et Dennis merci pour le contenu de la vidéo, ne comprenant pas l'anglais, j'ai beaucoup apprécié...

Liam1310 and Dennis thank you for the content of the video, not understanding English, I really enjoyed it...

It’s would be good to know what your opinion on the historical content of the book is. Helpful to hear some points on what you feel is relevant or not to the thread too. And whether or not you’re interested in feedback about it from others or only Laura. Thanks
I want to share a lot of things with you, but I don't know English and I use online translators. They translate with a distortion of the content, which I don't like very much.
Laura's opinion is important in the context of being deeply immersed in a secret history, but it will be interesting to know the thoughts of the group as well.

I want to share a lot of things with you, but I don't know English and I use online translators. They translate with a distortion of the content, which I don't like very much.
Many people here on the forum who do not speak English have had a lot of success using the DeepL translator. It seems to do a good job of getting the ideas across without too much distortion.

Many people here on the forum who do not speak English have had a lot of success using the DeepL translator. It seems to do a good job of getting the ideas across without too much distortion.
That's what I use. It does a great job with a simple, dry thought, but I like the idea to branch out and blossom, revealing the full potential of the image. No online translator can do that. For me, it's an aesthetic tragedy.

Last edited:
That's what I use. It does a great job with a simple, dry thought, but I like the idea to branch out and blossom, revealing the full potential of the image. No online translator can do that. For me, it's an aesthetic tragedy.
What language do you speak?

Back
Top Bottom