(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hey guys. Would love to join your discussion group, having found out about it in the latest session thread. I 'finished' the Wave series around a month back, and am about half way through the Secret History of the World . In a strange synchronous event, I had a discussion with a friend over lunch yesterday in which I used the phrase 'Murder of the Feminine' when she brought up the subject of Stonehenge (quite randomly), and attributed it to 'wizards'.... And that is the chapter you guys were discussing on that very day!! Maybe the crystals I received yesterday are at work already!! What time on Saturdays do you usually meet?

Hi Asa, you are welcome to join us whenever you can & feel free to add your name to the spreadsheet. We have two workshops to cater for people in different time zones:
The Am-Eu group workshop starts at 6:00 pm UTC on Saturday
The Aus-Asia-Am group workshop starts at 9:00 am UTC on Saturday

We usually share the Zoom link to join 30 mins before the workshop. Both groups are reading The Wave Volume 7. If you could let us know which group you would like to join, we can let you know which chapter that group will be reading & discussing next. See you there!

Hi Asa, you are welcome to join us whenever you can & feel free to add your name to the spreadsheet. We have two workshops to cater for people in different time zones:

We usually share the Zoom link to join 30 mins before the workshop. Both groups are reading The Wave Volume 7. If you could let us know which group you would like to join, we can let you know which chapter that group will be reading & discussing next. See you there!
Thanks Arwen. I have my son on alternate weekends, so I will join you every second Saturday, the first

Hi Arwenn. I've tried to add my name to the spreadsheet but I cannot edit it. I've tried different browsers with no success i.e chrome & brave. I can attend the 6.00pm UTC group on alternate Saturdays, from 19/06/2021, as I have my son on alternate weekends who is too young to leave unattended.

Thanks for letting us know Sid, enjoy your evening & we will see you next time!

Reactions: sid
Guys, I’ve got a blackout at present, with an intense thunderstorm raging at present. My phone will not enough to host & record our meeting, I’ll post here if the power comes back by the time we’re ready to start, so stay tuned.

Well, it seems like this is one of those days, 😅 because I also write to say that I will be able to join the meeting with the delay of 15 min.

Guys, I’ve got a blackout at present, with an intense thunderstorm raging at present. My phone will not enough to host & record our meeting, I’ll post here if the power comes back by the time we’re ready to start, so stay tuned.

Wish you good luck and to be safe! :hug2:Please write here, and I may start the meeting instead, after a bit of delay.

Back
Top Bottom