(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop Ch 62: Secret Games at Princeton

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

We will be discussing Ch 63: Murdering the Feminine on Saturday 5th June, as we will be having a break next week.

See you all then!

Hey mate, im heading out of the city as its the long weekend. Wont make the call tonight. Hope everyone has some great discussion and will catch you's all next week!

Hey mate, im heading out of the city as its the long weekend. Wont make the call tonight. Hope everyone has some great discussion and will catch you's all next week!
No worries placematt, catch you next week!

Missing the AM-EU meetings and seeing you all! Unfortunately, I work as a nurse and rarely get weekends free. When is the next one to be? Hope everyone is keeping up their spirits before the psychopaths get their really bad day. :flowers:

Missing the AM-EU meetings and seeing you all! Unfortunately, I work as a nurse and rarely get weekends free. When is the next one to be? Hope everyone is keeping up their spirits before the psychopaths get their really bad day. :flowers:
Next am-eu meeting is on Saturday January 12. Sad about your work schedule Candasiri,:-( but the world definitely needs nurses, and I for one, having spent a lot of time in the past three years in and out of hospitals, and requiring homecare, hold your profession in the highest regard. Such tireless dedication to the sick and suffering.:hug:

Great meeting today! Lively and involved discussion on the subject of fear,its nuances, its context relevant to densities, emotions, physical development, level of knowledge and experience. There was discussion on other topics as well. Best thing I ever did was get involved with this study group. A great learning tool. in that what is being discussed has a deeper meaning when ideas and interpretations are being discussed, at times very intensely, with fellow participants,
Anyway, can't wait for next Saturday to roll around.:cool::cool2:

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop Ch 63: Murdering the Feminine

Here's the video of the last meeting

The audio

And the folder

We will be discussing the Appendices in The Wave Volume 7. For those that don't have the hard copies of the books, see the Comets and Catastrophes section & in particular: Meteorites, Asteroids and Comets: Damages, Disasters, Injuries, Deaths and very Close Calls
and The Golden Age, Psychopathy and the Sixth Extinction.

See you all then!

Back
Top Bottom