Most interesting documentaries on Youtube

This was an interesting documentary (although mainstream) about the various social strata in the Democratic Republic of Congo, and the inequalities and opportunities that exist in a country as resource rich, corrupt country with high levels of poverty. The most disturbing story was the preacher selling snake oil, and filling stadiums with true believers - almost felt sick to watch.

Many millionaires live in the Democratic Republic of Congo, one of the world's poorest countries. This film depicts some of those who have made fortunes amid the chaos, including musicians, mining bosses, entrepreneurs and preachers. The DRC is rich in raw materials, but only a few profit from its natural resources. While 60% of Congo's inhabitants live on less than $1.25 per day, businessmen, artists, former rebel leaders and evangelists are reaping the rewards of economic growth. In the capital, Kinshasa, these new rich live in safe and luxurious enclaves, while children toil in coltan mines in the eastern part of the country. Fally Ipupa has made his money with music. Others rely on their business acumen, like Patricia Nzolantima, who founded a taxi company and aims to give more opportunities to women. With 3,000 mine workers, Cooperamma is the largest employer in North Kivu, in the east of the DRC. Managing director Robert Seninga says his coltan mines are extremely well-run, yet safety standards are poor. Coltan, a globally coveted mineral, is used in cell phones and other devices. It’s both a blessing and a curse for the Congo. It makes some rich, but for others it means death. The region still suffers from ethnic and factional conflicts, with money from illegal coltan smuggling financing new violence. It’s a vicious cycle.

Last edited:
Documentary describing the life of the late Irish druid, Ben McBrady. Ben McBrady, known as Brady of the Name and Herenach of the Two Kilmores, was Aircinneac and Herenach of a pre-Druid Megalithic Order called “The Old Gaelic Order,” often referred to simply as “The Order.” Ben McBrady is believed to have been the last member of “The Old Gaelic Order.” Because of this he was called “The Last Druid.” He passed away in January of 1996. Ben McBrady was a descendant of Lugar MacLugair (Lughaid mac Loeguire), who was Chief Druid of Ireland and Druid to the High King Leary and the Kings of Leinster. Lugar MacLugair was also believed to have been a member of “The Old Gaelic Order.”
Recently I noticed a brief comment that said if anyone wanted more info on Ben McBrady to send an email . So I emailed just out of curiosity and a web page of a fellow claiming to be Ben McBradys former student came up and it was a Rosicrution school looking for recruits. I am sorry that I posted the video without looking into it further. They are very clever and devious and they had me completly sucked in and I am sorry And I also have a question. A few years ago Sott had a video on youtube about high strangeness and aliens and I can't seem to find it It was a really great video . Does anyone know the name of the documentary.?

A few years ago Sott had a video on youtube about high strangeness and aliens and I can't seem to find it It was a really great video . Does anyone know the name of the documentary.?
I use video.bing.co m and find this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFbJN_jHByE

-----------------
DN investigates: Inside the Kiev bitcoin fraud factory
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFmzb-obNgQ
-----------------
I would like to ask does sott team plan to publish "Evidence of Revision" online with multilanguage subtitles?

Spying On The Scammers | BBC Stories
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rmvhwwiQAY

www.dailymotion.com/video/x7sgkjw

Spying on the Scammers Part 1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yS0PnUjrQg
Spying on the Scammers Part 2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQcB1by8Qwo
Spying on the Scammers Part 3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY-6B2FmaLg

Spying on the Scammers Part 4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9GyzMh6SRQ

SIM_Card_Swapping_Scams__NBC_6
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFI3scZKpm0

Sim Swap Scam: Telecom 'Weak' on Security, Stakeholders | TVJ News
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhaX3eOI2k

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL
www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

In this video we are going to explore the most dangerous of all psychic epidemics, the mass psychosis. A mass psychosis is an epidemic of madness and it occurs when a large portion of a society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions. Such a phenomenon is not a thing of fiction. Two examples of mass psychoses are the American and European witch hunts 16th and 17th centuries and the rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century.

This video will aim to answer questions surrounding mass psychosis: What is it? How does is start? Has it happened before? Are we experiencing one right now? And if so, how can the stages of a mass psychosis be reversed?

San Luis Valley | UFO Documentary | Destination Earth S1E3
RT-47:59 Jan 28, 2021
**This documentary is under non-exclusive license from Cineflix Rights. All rights reserved
** San Luis Valley | UFO Documentary | Destination Earth S1E3 - The San Luis Valley in Colorado generates more reports of unexplained phenomena than any other place in North America. Hundreds of stories of UFOs, alien abductions and strange animal deaths regularly fill the newspapers and the airwaves. In just one two-month period, dozens of strange sightings were reported.

Among them: September 1, 1998, several witnesses report seeing and hearing a large craft with alternating pulsing white lights.

September 14, 1998, a witness reports seeing a “V-shaped craft three-times the size of a commercial jet airliner hovering over the tops of the mountains.” And on October 13, 1998, four witnesses say they saw a "weird amber-colored light” that was “larger and moving faster than a regular satellite." What’s behind all the strange sightings?

Afghanistan After the US. Picking Up the Pieces | RT Documentary
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSOl6aCdUio
The new film by RT Documentary Afghanistan after the US dissects twenty years of American presence in the country following the troops’ withdrawal after the Taliban returned to power.

After the 9/11 attack, the United States declared “war on terrorism” and sent troops to Afghanistan to track and kill Osama bin Laden, who the Afghan Taliban sheltered. But it took ten years for Americans to finally capture and execute bin Laden and ten more years before they eventually withdrew from Afghanistan.

Mawlawie Jelaluddin Shinwari, former head of Taliban court, says, “the Afghans, like other peoples of the world, believed the Americans would come, and our country would flourish. However, as soon as they arrived in Afghanistan, the people immediately understood their real essence and the cost of American democracy.”

But the reality proved to be quite the contrary. There have been claims the entire US military campaign in Afghanistan was marked by torture, murder, and rape. Moreover, despite achieving the declared objectives, the western coalition continued to pursue the Taliban, seeming to ignore the resulting heavy collateral damage suffered by civilians. Very often the bombs, aimed at the Taliban hit schools, hospitals, and homes. During the US military presence in Afghanistan, the total number of civilian deaths is impossible to estimate, but it numbers in the hundreds of thousands.

What did the US and western allies leave behind?

C's said in 2000-01-22 session that there was gold mining on the Moon.

UFO DOCUMENTARY - Alien Spaceship on The Moon Flyover Before landing Apollo 20 Full 2015

Mona Lisa FULL AUTOPSY inside the lunar module, Apollo 20 Moon Mission raw footage

Apollo 20 unedited true story

Unexplained Disappearance of the most Important Ancient Books and Sacred Text -

the narration of this video is quoting from Sylvie’ Ivanowa work.

This documentary proposes that the copies of ancient texts that have come to the present day via monks have been doctored or amended.
For anyone who has read Laura’s recent book that won’t be that great of a revelation but the part of the documentary that really caught my attention was the bit that proposes that 1000 years have been added to the calendar.

One of the old methods for writing the date was i500 which essentially meant 500 years after Christ with the i symbolising Christ. So according to this theory at some point the Jesuit monks or some other redactor turned the i into a 1 and we jumped forward a thousand years on paper.

It isn’t the 470 years that the C have said were added and this theory seems to be suggesting that the years have been added sometime in the middle ages. I suppose it is easy to follow the wrong strings when attempting to untangle the mess of the written historic record.

According to the documentary Jesuit monks made copies of 53 books that disappeared shortly after the copies were made while the Order of the saint Benedict monk’s made copies of 210 texts that were unlucky enough to be burnt shortly afterwards.

I had not heard of Sylvie Ivanowa before watching this documentary so I listened to couple of recent podcasts she was a guest on and she seems to be a bit of a Love and light merchant but that could be my incorrect assumption based on the those podcasts rather than her actual body of work.

Sally Schmitt (the owner of the original French Laundry in Yountville, CA.) chronicles her life's work of inspiration of bringing french cuisine to Napa Valley.

In her youth, she tells stories of her mother who provided motivation with creative recipes and positive feedback from family and friends.

It is an amazing story of following one's passion with hard work and dedication.

That in the end she and her family (all chipping in to help her succeed), eventually became a superstar and a master of traditional French cooking in Napa Valley.

She aged well and sold the eatery to the then-famous but silent talents of Thomas Keller in 1994.

Who then brought the FL the limelight and recognition that it receives today.

She passed on March 5, 2022, no doubt, a happy woman.

Sep 13, 2022
I made this film for all of us who struggle “to stir and taste the soup” that already sits in front of us. Perhaps with time and Ms. Schmitt’s example, we will.

Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai qui tu es.

Back
Top Bottom