Most interesting documentaries on Youtube

The Mechanic

Jedi Council Member
The Roman Empire - Episode 1: The Rise of the Roman Empire (History Documentary)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZx7Rr3iVvc

The Roman Empire - Episode 3: Seduction of Power (History Documentary)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSn1lHMf8XY

The Roman Empire - Episode 6: The Fall Of The Roman Empire (History Documentary)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDz-z92Qc4Q
Thanks for posting this. This series has a couple more episodes, there's a playlist of them here: The Roman Empire Series - YouTube

Hindsight Man

Jedi Master
Here's a documentary on Theranos :
The CEO strikes me as a female psychopath and the way she tried to emulate Steve Jobs (everything from dressing like him,to giving presentations with the same aesthetic to lowering her voice) is pretty creepy.What's more interesting is how long she managed to keep the lie going despite showing no evidence of her miracle invention.It's only 30 min long and is pretty interesting.
Edit : I think the forum ate my last post,so I'll try to post this again.

memeontheroof

The Force is Strong With This One
Here's a documentary on Theranos :
The CEO strikes me as a female psychopath and the way she tried to emulate Steve Jobs (everything from dressing like him,to giving presentations with the same aesthetic to lowering her voice) is pretty creepy.What's more interesting is how long she managed to keep the lie going despite showing no evidence of her miracle invention.It's only 30 min long and is pretty interesting.
Edit : I think the forum ate my last post,so I'll try to post this again.
Chilling. She could have gone far in politics. Female psychopaths are subtle monsters and difficult to identify. Scary!

neonix

Jedi Council Member
Thanks for posting this. This series has a couple more episodes, there's a playlist of them here: The Roman Empire Series - YouTube
I don't wanted to overwhelm the viewers with too much links and I chose only most interesting parts.

If someone is interest in the topic, can search for other parts. There's many documentaries about Roman Empire.

History of Sex: Ancient Civilizations (Documentary)
The Roman Empire: Crisis of the 3rd Century - Full Documentary
Roman Gladiators : The True Story. Full Documentary
Documentaries - Ancient Rome. Caligula Roman Emperor - Documentary 2017
The Most Evil Men and Women in History - Episode Three - Caligula (2002) (380p) HD
Sex & Prostitution in Ancient Greek & Rome Documentary Sex in the Ancient World Pompeii
Fall of Great Empires Fall of Rome
The Doomsday Code
The History Of The Devil

SlipNet

Jedi Master
Hunter S Thompson documentary. My god this bloke was weird! He lived life on the edge, and when he knew he had a neurodegenerative disease he decided to blow his own brains out. He saw the hypocrisy of the politicians all too well though. A fascinating character no doubt.

Top Bottom