Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

VIDÉO : UN CHIEN SAUVE UN FAON DE LA NOYADE ET LE PROTÈGE EN ATTENDANT LE RETOUR DE SA MÈRE​

1624350083230.png

Elephant in the room: visitor crashes through kitchen wall in Thailand​

Ratchadawan Puengprasoppon was awoken in the early hours of Saturday morning by crashing and banging. When she went to find out what had happened, she discovered an elephant’s head poking through her kitchen wall beside the drying rack.

The male elephant, named Boonchuay, appeared to be looking for something to eat. His trunk rummaged through the kitchen drawers, knocking pans and cooking paraphernalia to the floor. He chewed on a plastic bag as Ratchadawan, unsure what to do, filmed the episode on her phone.

It’s not the first time Boonchuay, who lives in Thailand’s Kaeng Krachan national park, has visited Chalermkiatpattana village. “They come to visit quite often. They always come when there is the local market because they can smell food,” said Itthipon Thaimonkol, the park’s superintendent.

I'm amazed at how large some of these moths are! They're as big as some birds!

I really like them. They also look kind of majestic.

Luna moths are inhabitants of deciduous forests. These large, lime-colored moths can be briefly seen during their seven-to-10-day adult life span. They emerge as moths to mate and lay eggs, and shortly after that they die.

207574689_985275378939371_7412605527055790266_n.jpg

Je les observe chaque jour, et les bébés cigognes sautent en essayant leurs ailes, je pense qu'ils ne sont pas loin de s'envoler en tout cas pour les plus grands...

I observe them every day and the baby storks jump while trying their wings, I think that they are not far from flying away in any case for the biggest...

Back
Top Bottom