Imminent Alien Disclosure?

They seem to be unsure how to present the ufo phenomenon, juggling from E.T. to human advanced technologies developed by foreign adversaries.

National security threat or nothingburger? Lawmakers send mixed signals after being briefed on UFOs​

17 Jun, 2021 08:45
Get short URL
National security threat or nothingburger? Lawmakers send mixed signals after being briefed on UFOs

© REUTERS/Jim Young

Follow RT onRT
Lawmakers have dropped hints about the conclusions of a Pentagon probe into ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’ after receiving a classified briefing about the investigation.
The Navy and FBI informed members of the House Intelligence Committee about the government’s findings on Wednesday, ahead of a much-anticipated UFO report that is expected to be presented to Congress in the coming weeks.
Although remaining tight-lipped on what had been revealed, several lawmakers provided the media with vague but intriguing soundbites.
Committee Chairman Representative Adam Schiff (D-California), said that the briefing was “interesting” but declined to get into details.
“I did learn things that were certainly new to me. But I think I’m going to leave it at that,” he told the New York Post.
Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-New York) was more talkative when asked about the report’s contents, but still spoke in general terms, describing UFOs as a potential national security threat.
ALSO ON RT.COMUS government considers at least some UFOs to be ‘EXTRATERRESTRIAL’ & ‘EXTRADIMENSIONAL’, ex-intel official says
“We take the issue of unexplained aerial phenomena seriously… we want to know what we’re dealing with,” he said. Maloney added that there are “legitimate questions” about the touchy topic, noting that there’s a “proliferation of technologies out there” that may be linked to unidentified aircraft.
Several other congressmen echoed similar concerns about how UFOs could pose a threat to the United States. Rep. Andre Carson (D-Indiana), who played a leading role in pressing the Pentagon to compile its report on the bizarre sightings, said that he was “looking forward” to holding a public hearing on the military’s findings.
The report likely won’t contain the testimonials about alien contact that some Americans may be hoping for, however. Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Illinois) said he was glad that the “stigma” surrounding UFOs was gone and that the issue was being taken seriously, but cautioned the public against expecting bombshell revelations.
READ MORE
Aliens like our NUKES, former intel official admits, claiming that UFOs ‘interfered’ with US atomic capabilitiesAliens like our NUKES, former intel official admits, claiming that UFOs ‘interfered’ with US atomic capabilities
“If I had to predict how the public will react to this, one word would be ‘disappointing,’” he said. His colleague, Rep. Peter Welch (D-Vermont), also seemed unimpressed by the Pentagon’s probe.
“I’m not on the edge of my seat,” he told the Post.
Other lawmakers have been more outspoken about UFOs and what they could mean for the United States.
Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tennessee), who is not a member of the Intelligence Committee, told TMZ earlier this week that “clearly something’s going on that we can’t handle,” and suggested that the US military was engaged in a cover-up. He added that he didn’t think that the UFOs could be of Russian origin because “they would own us right now” if Moscow had access to such advanced technology.
The Pentagon’s confirmation of several videos showing US military run-ins with unexplained flying objects has triggered a flood of speculation in the media and prompted Congress to ask for a report into the matter. Officials cited by news outlets said the probe found no evidence that sightings are linked to aliens, but didn’t rule it out as a possibility. The report also allegedly points to the theory that the unidentified objects could be advanced technologies developed by foreign adversaries.

The vast majority of examined incidents were not caused by U.S. advanced technology programs, the forthcoming report concludes. So what’s going on?
By Leonard David on June 8, 2021-(10 min. read)
Highlights:
ASSESSING THE “ALIEN” HYPOTHESIS
"NO “BIG REVEAL"
REAL ISSUES
THE “DISCLOSURE” FEEDBACK LOOP
WAIT AND SEE
WANTED: SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

The release of a report by the Pentagon, detailing what the US government knows about what it calls "unidentified aerial phenomena", is being seen as a moment of validation by members of the UFO community.

Researchers and investigators, for so long mocked as conspiracy theorists and worse, say the revelation that a "UAP Task Force" has been collecting evidence for the Department of Defence for more than a decade confirms their suspicions.

"The phenomenon has just been validated by the papers coming out that, yes, there's something out there. No, we don't know what it is, but it's worth looking into. And that's what we've been doing for decades," said Chris Jones of the Mutual UFO Network.

The government task force has been investigating dozens of reported sightings and encounters between US military personnel and unidentified flying objects.

Among the most striking evidence are cockpit videos recorded by US Navy pilots of objects appearing to defy the rules of physics.

Sean Cahill was serving about missile cruiser the USS Princeton in 2004 when he was one of many to witness what has become known as the "tic-tac".

The white oblong-shape, the size of a small aircraft, showed no outward signs of conventional propulsion and darted around alarmingly at high speed.

At the time, Mr Cahill said, he assumed the military's nonchalant reaction to the sightings was evidence the object was part of a secret US programme.

Now, he believes, there are serious national security concerns.

"I feel that I was pulling something out of the future," he said.

"This was not just another flock of birds or a balloon or swamp gases, we knew that this was a craft that was outstripping our arsenal, and that was in 2004.

"I did feel it was historical then. Now I'm positive of that fact.

"But I think that there's even more out there that we need to see and understand.

"I hazard to say that if we don't pry this out into the daylight right now I fear that it'll go right back into the black and it'll be another 70 years before we actually find out what this is."

But some of those who have been in space are doubtful the sightings are of alien spacecraft.

Leroy Chiao, a former commander aboard the International Space Station, said: "Although I think there is life elsewhere in the universe, the distances are so vast that I don't think we'll ever find each other."

The Pentagon report, which is expected to be published this week, is the culmination of a push by politicians, including former US Senate majority leader Harry Reid, for greater openness.

He told Sky News: "This goes back 70 years and we know initially the government did everything it could to cover it up. I think the new technology we have has made it more difficult for the government to deny what is going on.

"The government has got to be part of it and no longer be part of a cover-up, they've got to be transparent in everything they do."

The budget Mr Reid helped secure created the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Programme.

Now defunct, its former director has heralded the publication of the report.

Follow the Daily podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify,Spreaker RT (24:19)

Luiz Elizondo told Sky News: "We're at a critical mass where at least the conversation has moved forward and I don't think we can go back.

"We now recognise that these things are real, whatever these things are, and I don't know how you can rewind the narrative of that."

RT-1:20:37

By Dr. Mathew Maavak, a Malaysian expert on risk foresight and governance.
The reaction to Covid has shown that the ‘unity through crises’ model of the global ruling class has backfired. As talk of UFOs intensifies, are they now hoping that mankind can be unified by an extra-terrestrial threat?
When enforced narratives fail, abrupt U-turns are inevitable. The global Ministry of Truth is now openly promoting the Wuhan lab leak theory when not savaging the darlings of yesteryear’s ‘coronapocalypse’.
One such fall guy is the British mathematical epidemiologist Professor Neil Ferguson, whose Covid-19 contagion model paralleled the 3.5-hour pandemic simulation exercise called Event 201 in October 2019. Up to 65 million people were projected to die from this contagion. Unsurprisingly, a common denominator between both projections was the omnipresent Microsoft, which helped ‘tidy up’ Ferguson’s code. Experts and politicians the world over naturally “listened to the science,” mirroring a teenager’s hysterics over another supposedly existential issue.
READ MORE
British Olympic boss says some athletes refusing Covid vaccine ahead of Tokyo 2020 Games (VIDEO)British Olympic boss says some athletes refusing Covid vaccine ahead of Tokyo 2020 Games (VIDEO)
Now, however, shadow-banned links are emerging from Google’s search limbo to inform us that Ferguson’s code was in fact a buggy mess that looked “more like a bowl of angel hair pasta than a finely tuned piece of programming,” according to one data expert. This is what our endless lockdowns and coercive vaccination programs were based on.
The ‘unity through crises’ model of the ruling class is backfiring, and the credibility of their political marionettes is plumbing new depths. The World Economic Forum’s prophesied “cyber pandemic,” if it ever transpires, will only to serve to harden growing public scepticism. Besides, such an event will only prove that the building blocks of the WEF’s Great Reset were in fact built on the ‘pastafarian’ codes of Big Tech. Blaming Russian or Chinese bogeymen may not work anymore.
It is not just our cybersystems that are wobbling on dodgy foundations; our entire global systems are primed for a mighty fall. Instead of unity, manifold planetary crises are leading to social fissures of an unprecedented proportion. Mankind can no longer be unified through internally generated crises. The Great Reset project needs to be salvaged by something more exogenous… perhaps something extraterrestrial? Coincidentally, the mainstream narrative is veering in that direction.
Many years ago, the author had gamed out two interlinked scenarios that could engender global order in an elitist-induced chaos. We will now delve into that bizarro world…
The Pentagon’s alien UFO ‘disclosures’
The build-up to the unclassified Pentagon report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) – the new euphemism for extraterrestrials (ETs) and Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) – was preceded by a confusing raft of mainstream admissions over their existence. During a late-night show in May, former US President Barack Obama quipped that “when it comes to aliens, there are some things I just can’t tell you on-air,” before confirming that there were indeed sightings of physics-defying objects in the sky.
This admission was straddled by more bizarre claims. According to Luis Elizondo, former director of the US military’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), extraterrestrials are fascinated by earthling nuclear technologies (in spite of the Chernobyl, Fukushima and Three Mile Island disasters).
Now, hold that thought for a second: Is it logical for aliens to waste galactic time, travel, and resources to probe the secrets of our primitive nuclear capabilities? We do not even have a prototype for a nuclear-powered mission to Mars, much less the ability to resolve obstacles associated with fusion and pebble bed reactors. Elizondo estimates that current UFO technologies could be “anywhere between 50 to 1,000 years ahead of us…” In technological terms, that is a wildly guesstimate timeline that spans aeons, between the supersonic and ‘Star Trek’ epochs. Besides, they seemed light years ahead of us when the first UFO sightings were documented nearly a century ago.
This is now mainstream study. While vaccine sceptics are viciously trolled and censored as conspiracy theorists on terra firma, no such constraints are placed on cartoonish claims that a “Galactic Federation” of extraterrestrials are working overtime for the ultimate good of mankind. General Haim Eshed, the former head of Israel’s military space division, even claimed that the US and Israeli governments have been roped in for this interstellar project. According to the general, the aliens have “signed a contract with us to experiment here,” but earthlings should not be worried, as ETs are merely looking to enlist them as “helpers” in their quest to “understand the universe.”

One is hard-pressed to understand how the Israeli government can trust aliens even as it wars with its immediate neighbours. Perhaps Eshed had anticipated this question with the following rationale: “They want to make us sane and understanding first. They waited until today for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will understand what space and spaceships are.” If Eshed had been discerning the signs, it would have been clear that “sanity” and the “US government” no longer gelled in the same sentence.
However, for the express purpose of scenario simulation, let us take these revelations at face value. Questions arise, beginning with those of a comedic nature. Just which Harvard legal eagle was responsible for drafting this binding contract with aliens when (s)he was not perfecting the finer points of critical race theory and the colour-coded taxonomy of mankind? Which court will act as the arbitrator? Why are ETs seeking the help of a fractured, primitive species to “understand the universe” if their own technologies are light years ahead?
The choice of the United States as a galactic partner also casts these supposed aliens in a very poor light. Why did these benevolent entities remain silent when the US was warring incessantly against much of mankind? Did ETs concur that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction? Did they throw their weight behind the US’ support of the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime in the 1970s and the Free Syrian Army decades later? Is it essential for humans to evolve, purify, and enlighten themselves through bloodletting and genocide? This is the Darwinian worldview of Adolf Hitler.
If there is an iota of truth to Eshed’s claims, then one must infer that the entities he invoked arenot benign.
Overall, mainstream admissions such as these read like a poorly written sci-fi plot. They also contradict the fringe theory that human evolution was expedited by ET tinkering with human DNA, giving rise to legends of ‘gods’ in various religions. If they possessed such capabilities millions of years ago as per a conventional evolutionary timeline, then the cure for Covid-19 would have been delivered yesterday.
READ MORE
US government considers at least some UFOs to be ‘EXTRATERRESTRIAL’ & ‘EXTRADIMENSIONAL’, ex-intel official saysUS government considers at least some UFOs to be ‘EXTRATERRESTRIAL’ & ‘EXTRADIMENSIONAL’, ex-intel official says
It’s unlikely the UFO report will unify mankind against an extraterrestrial other, as many globalists secretly hope – despite a USA Today headline which reads: “UFOs have done what Covid-19 never has: Unite Republicans and Democrats in Congress.”
Likewise, any physical manifestation of ‘aliens’ down the line may be instinctively viewed as a machination of global elitists and their Big Tech partners. There is, however, a particular binary set of circumstances under which alien manifestations could be used to coerce global unity.
Order out of chaos
While the Davos crowd works towards a Great Reset or a New World Order or whatever, there is just one niggling problem: hardly any of them possesses a scintilla of credibility any more. Their sole accomplishment thus far has been the enrichment of the top 0.001% at the expense of a growing horde of renters. These sociopaths even have the gall to declare that we “will still be happy” with our serfdom by 2030.
It is therefore logical to assume that any Great Reset would be inalienably contingent on the denunciation and punishment of its very architects. It would be a highly placating outcome for the vast disenfranchised masses that had been reeling from years of pastafarian technological promises, lockdown regimes, and woke propaganda. A series of incriminating leaks may emerge to expose the culprits in flagrante delicto. This may include irrefutable evidences of rigged financial markets, pandemic shenanigans, and literal skeletons in the closet. Is it a coincidence that the global elite are now feverishly censoring free speech under the guise of combating ‘fake news’? They will need total panoptic control by 2030, and they are running out of time.
The fightback against the Great Reset will be recast as a populist revolution to undo all the wrongs done against humanity. The chorus of ‘never again’ may ring out once more, this time without tribal boundaries. Out of this populist cauldron may emerge a great unifier, a world leaderwho will unite mankind and restore our broken societies under a brand new global order – perhaps in concert with the alleged help of otherworldly entities. Let’s face it: a desperate generation is a gullible one.
ALSO ON RT.COMThe aliens are coming: Here’s what the movies tell us we should expect from the Pentagon’s UFO report
If this scenario sounds preposterous, bear in mind that it broadly resonates with biblical end-times eschatology. Otherwise, it made little sense for Pope Francis to declare that he was willing to baptize aliens when the moment arrives. Baptism is the formal act of initiation into the Christian faith; an act of believing in the ultimate salvation of all “men” (“anthropos” in the original Greek of 1 Timothy 4:10 and similar verses). “Anthropos” solely refers to humans; not extraterrestrial entities. Is the Pope toying with the idea of a new universal religion alongside a new universal society?
This hybrid “plan of universal salvation” is somewhat echoed in Isaac Asimov’s ‘Foundation’trilogy. In Asimov’s series, two separate galactic civilizations were established for the long-term survivability of mankind. The one based on science and technology ultimately failed; the other, based on psychic wizardry, succeeded. Wouldn’t it be more potent to combine both paradigms, if this were possible?
At the end of the day, though, current mainstream UAP chatter may be directed by a very down-to-earth agenda. As the Intelligencer reports: “Perhaps after wasting over $1.6 trillion on the disastrous F-35, spending over $2.26 trillion on the war in Afghanistan, and facing a flat budget for 2021, the Pentagon simply wants a flashy reason to demand more money.”
Aliens or not, global order cannot be accomplished without an omnipotent and omniscient military. Beam the budget up, Scotty!

The long-awaited report on UFOs in the USA has just been released, I'm linking it here, I haven't read it yet but I don't doubt that some of you will comb through it.

OMG! what a complete nothing burger. Let me summarize. "There are a limited number of UAP incidents that are not understood or can be explained by known phenomenon (weather balloons, sensor errors). We need to study more."

Wow. I knew this was going to be at best a limited hangout but I did not expect this. Absolute utter bull shit.

Among possible explanations is "Some UAP may be technologies deployed by China, Russia, another nation, or a non-governmental entity". Not really a surprise.
However, there is also this: "... or airborn debris like plastic bags that muddle a scene and affect an operator's ability to identify true targets, such as enemy aircraft". Swamp gas is so 20th century. They must have a real laugh writing this report.

Long-awaited UFO report mentions no aliens, but asks for more money for US spies​

25 Jun, 2021 23:35
Get short URL
Long-awaited UFO report mentions no aliens, but asks for more money for US spies

An UFO flying saucer advertises a towing company in Kiev, Ukraine May 28, 2021. © REUTERS/Gleb Garanich

Follow RT onRT
The newly released US intelligence community report on unexplained aerial phenomena (UAP) offers more questions than answers. It doesn’t mention aliens, says UAP might be a national security threat – and asks for more funding.
Released on Friday afternoon by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the entire unclassified report clocks in at only nine pages, including two pages of appendices with definitions of terms.

The dataset it is based on relies on US government reports of incidents between November 2004 and March 2021. However, no standardized reporting mechanism existed until the US Navy set one up in 2019, and the Air Force adopted it the following year.
We were able to identify one reported UAP with high confidence. In that case, we identified the object as a large, deflating balloon. The others remain unexplained.
The report mentions 144 reports, of which 80 “involved observation with multiple sensors.” While some UAP “may be attributable to sensor anomalies,” most “probably do represent physical objects” given they were “registered across multiple sensors, to include radar, infrared, electro-optical, weapon seekers, and visual observation.”
ALSO ON RT.COMEx-Navy pilot says UFOs were spotted DAILY for ‘A COUPLE YEARS’ as senator urges US to take phenomenon ‘seriously’
If and when the incidents are resolved, the report said, the US intelligence community believes they will break down into five potential categories: “airborne clutter” such as birds, balloons, drones or plastic bags; natural atmospheric phenomena such as ice crystals; US government or industry research projects, foreign adversary systems, and “other.”
ODNI was “unable to confirm” that classified research and development programs by the US government or industry “accounted for any of the UAP reports we collected.” Some UAP sightings “may be” technologies developed by China, Russia or someone else.
If that is the case, UAPs would “represent a national security challenge” as well as a threat to flight safety, but US spies said they “currently lack data to indicate any UAP are part of a foreign collection program or indicative of a major technological advancement by a potential adversary.”

Of the 144 reports, there were 21 – referring to 18 incidents – that described “unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics,” such as moving against the wind, sudden maneuvers, or moving at “considerable speed, without discernable [sic] means of propulsion.” These reports “could be the result of sensor errors, spoofing, or observer misperception” and therefore “require additional rigorous analysis,” ODNI noted.
The words “alien” or “extraterrestrial” do not appear anywhere in the report. Its recommendations amount to urging “additional investment” for the “resource-intensive” process of collecting, standardizing and streamlining reports across the US government that would “allow for a more sophisticated analysis of UAP that is likely to deepen our understanding. ”

The report was mandated by the 2020 bill funding the US intelligence community, and its release has been long-anticipated. Some of the data collected by the CIA, obtained through freedom of information requests by an enthusiast, was published in mid-January.
Earlier this month, Chinese media reported that People's Liberation Army is keeping its own database of unexplained encounters, and has been “overwhelmed” by the number of reports in recent years.

[...]

1) Airborne Clutter: These objects include birds, balloons, recreational unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), or airborne debris like plastic bags that muddle a scene and affect an operator’s ability to identify true targets, such as enemy aircraft.

2) Natural Atmospheric Phenomena: Natural atmospheric phenomena includes ice crystals, moisture, and thermal fluctuations that may register on some infrared and radar systems.

3) USG or Industry Developmental Programs: Some UAP observations could be attributable to developments and classified programs by U.S. entities. We were unable to confirm, however, that these systems accounted for any of the UAP reports we collected.

4) Foreign Adversary Systems: Some UAP may be technologies deployed by China, Russia, another nation, or a non-governmental entity.

5) Other: Although most of the UAP described in our dataset probably remain unidentified due to limited data or challenges to collection processing or analysis, we may require additional scientific knowledge to successfully collect on, analyze and characterize some of them. We would group such objects in this category pending scientific advances that allowed us to better understand them. The UAPTF intends to focus additional analysis on the small number of cases where a UAP appeared to display unusual flight characteristics or signature management.

The (unclassified part of the) report is an empty farce but is anyone actually surprised?
No- business as usual. “We don’t know what they are, probably not aliens 👽 but we can’t rule them out.” They always toss out the “ can’t be aliens, it’s too far for them to come here!” Of course they are not hyper dimensional with capabilities of traveling between realities as easily as we walk from one room to the next. Or possibly have been in transit for millennia- and what about those bases? I think they DO know but are playing same old games. I honestly hope the pilots that protect us can tell the difference between plastic bags and UAPs - otherwise our respective governments are wasting billions on high tech avionics and pilot training!

I've been unable to find any reliable data of any increase in UFO signtings
Peter Davenport has one of the few blue collar reporting data collection sites, that provide just a fraction of what's incoming.
By no means is every report actuate or truthful as the reporting center is constantly being bombarded by “PRANK” Calls to the hotline.

But at least it's being documented. Though the numbers are small (comparatively speaking). So the show goes on!
My money is on the C's.

Index by EVENT DATE
Index by STATE
Index by SHAPE OF UFO

Index by DATE POSTED

Top ten US states

National UFO Reporting Center
CALIFORNIA 14863
FLORIDA 7398
WASHINGTON 6617
TEXAS 5555
NEW YORK 5286