Imminent Alien Disclosure?

I have also been wondering about this growing interest and permission of the open discussion on the subject.
Same here. I saw the trailer for Marvel's new move The Eternals today:

I don't know anything about it apart from what I saw in the trailer. Looks to me like the story is about a race of human-looking beings with super powers who live forever and arrive on earth in a spaceship that looks like a giant flying black boomerang (! around 22 seconds). I find the timing of this trailer interesting when considering all of the mainstream UFO reporting recently along with the C's transcripts and the Wave. It will certainly be fun to see how it all plays out!

N

I don't know anything about it apart from what I saw in the trailer. Looks to me like the story is about a race of human-looking beings with super powers who live forever and arrive on earth in a spaceship that looks like a giant flying black boomerang (! around 22 seconds). I find the timing of this trailer interesting when considering all of the mainstream UFO reporting recently along with the C's transcripts and the Wave. It will certainly be fun to see how it all plays out!
Never watched GOT, so Marvel can keep the Eternals.

Looks to me like the story is about a race of human-looking beings with super powers who live forever and arrive on earth in a spaceship
Perhaps one of its goals is to trigger or bring to the surface, ancient genetic memories that may be awakening in anyone remotely sharing Kantekian DNA perhaps?
I find the timing of this trailer interesting when considering all of the mainstream UFO reporting recently along with the C's transcripts and the Wave.
Sure, especially now, and it totally seems like predictive priming programming, to me.
The expected Contact with the "False Saviors" the Gods from Space and all that entails.
I look forward to seeing it.

We've heard scores of stories from space brothers who are here to help us being given to contactees, would it be surprising if they decided to use that on a global scale and that most people would buy it?
If a large chuck of humanity can buy into the rhetoric around Covid and the vaccination/pandemic scenario without any personal research or investigation on the internet, or even the teeniest, weeniest doubt that something is not right, they are going to have no trouble at all welcoming our wonderful brother aliens with open arms (and bended knee). Humankind loves a saviour after all.

The latest, and I'll have to agree with many of the post, there's a method to this madness. As well as the timing of when "THEY" will arrive, (and at what juncture will be paramount), with the Deep states control agenda.

May 27, 2021, 1:31 AM PDT / Updated May 27, 2021, 7:21 AM PDT
By Daniel Arkin
The U.S. government is finally starting to publicly acknowledge UFOs. The creator of "The X-Files" has been waiting for this moment for decades.

"It's something I've been interested in for a long time, so to see it make the equivalent of front-page news is a delight," Chris Carter said in a phone conversation this week.

It's a potentially transformative moment for the American public as intelligence agencies prepare to deliver a report to Congress about what they call unidentified aerial phenomena. But it's an especially peculiar time for artists who have long shaped our collective understanding of mysterious flying objects.

Alien life and UFOs in pop culture.

Alien life and UFOs in pop culture.Erik Carter / for NBC News

Barry Sonnenfeld, the director of all three installments of the original "Men in Black" trilogy, said he feels terrified about what we might learn.

"It's scary. If there are aliens out there, I can't imagine they're nice, and I don't think we deserve to be treated particularly nicely. Let's face it, humans are the virus of the planet," he said.

Sonnenfeld's anxiety befits a man whose autobiography is subtitled "Memoirs of a Neurotic Filmmaker." In the first "Men in Black" film, after all, a cockroach-style invader disguises himself as a farmer and goes on a killing spree.

The idea of UFOs' arriving on Earth has long been linked in public consciousness with "aliens" and refracted through the prism of Hollywood, for better or worse. It's a paradigm that some creators have gleefully embraced and others have tried to thoughtfully subvert.

In the 1950s, "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" channeled Cold War paranoia. In more recent decades scarred by global terrorism, otherworldly visitors laid waste to Washington ("Independence Day"), New York ("The Avengers") and other landmarks.

Image: A scene from 'Independence Day'

The destruction of the White House in Roland Emmerich's "Independence Day."20th Century Fox Film / Courtesy Everett Collection
"The X-Files" went deeper, imagining both paranormal phenomena and a vast government conspiracy to hide the truth about extraterrestrial life.

The show, a 1990s cult hit starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as FBI agents who investigate mysterious occurrences, was partly inspired by what Carter described as the "residue" of Watergate-era distrust of government.

Hollywood's role in shaping public attitudes about UFOs — what is considered socially acceptable dinner party conversation, which accounts of purported sightings are taken seriously — is hard to overstate and difficult to pin down. The mass media's interest in UFOs has often been a double-edged sword, fueling legitimate interest in the topic while sensationalizing it to sell tickets or boost ratings.

Diana Walsh Pasulka, a professor of philosophy and religion at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington, and author of "American Cosmic: U.F.O.s, Religion, Technology," said UFO-themed entertainment can be divided into roughly two categories that have coexisted for decades and sometimes overlap.

In the first are titles in which "the UFO event is revealed to be detrimental to humans," such as "Independence Day" and other violent disaster epics. In the second are projects in which UFO encounters take on a gently philosophical dimension and strange visitors are essentially benevolent, such as Steven Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial."

Image: A scene from 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'

Steven Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" offers a more philosophical portrait of a UFO encounter.Columbia Pictures
Mark Fergus, a co-writer of the 2011 genre mashup "Cowboys & Aliens," said Hollywood has often stepped in to provide fictional but spiritually resonant explanations for cosmic riddles and national mysteries, such as the "Roswell incident" in 1947. ("Cowboys & Aliens" was co-produced and distributed domestically by Universal Pictures, a unit of NBCUniversal.)

Authored by Finian Cunningham via The Strategic Culture Foundation,
There are reasons to be skeptical. After decades of stonewalling on the issue, suddenly American military chiefs appear to be giving credence to claims of UFOs invading Earth.

Several viral video clips purporting to show extraordinary flying technology have been “confirmed” by the Pentagon as authentic. The Pentagon move is unprecedented.

The videos of the Unidentified Flying Objects were taken by U.S. air force flight crews or by naval surveillance and subsequently “leaked” to the public. The question is: were the “leaks” authorized by Pentagon spooks to stoke the public imagination of visitors from space? The Pentagon doesn’t actually say what it believes the UFOs are, only that the videos are “authentic”.

A Senate intelligence committee is to receive a report from the Department of Defense’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Task Force next month.
That has also raised public interest in the possibility of alien life breaching our skies equipped with physics-defying technology far superior to existing supersonic jets and surveillance systems.

Several other questions come to mind that beg skepticism. Why does the phenomenon of UFOs or UAP only seem to be associated with the American military? This goes back decades to the speculation during the 1950s about aliens crashing at Roswell in New Mexico. Why is it that only the American military seems privy to such strange encounters? Why not the Russian or Chinese military which would have comparable detection technology to the Americans but they don’t seem to have made any public disclosures on alien encounters? Such a discrepancy is implausible unless we believe that life-forms from lightyears away have a fixation solely on the United States. That’s intergalactic American “exceptionalism” for you!

Also, the alleged sightings of UFOs invariably are associated with U.S. military training grounds or high-security areas.

Moreover, the released videos that have spurred renewed public interest in UFOs are always suspiciously of poor quality, grainy and low resolution. Several researchers, such as Mick West, have cogently debunked the videos as optical illusions. That’s not to say that the U.S. air force or naval personnel were fabricating the images. They may genuinely believe that they were witnessing something extraordinary. But as rational optics experts have pointed out there are mundane explanations for seeming unusual aerial observations, such as drones or balloons drifting at high speed in differential wind conditions, or by the crew mistaking a far-off aircraft dipping over the horizon for an object they believe to be much closer.

The military people who take the videos in good – albeit misplaced – faith about what they are witnessing are not the same as the military or intelligence people who see an opportunity with the videos to exploit the public in a psychological operation.

Fomenting public anxieties, or even just curiosity, about aliens and super-technology is an expedient way to exert control over the population.
At a time when governing authorities are being questioned by a distrustful public and when military-intelligence establishments are viewed as having lost a sense of purpose, what better way to realign public respect by getting them to fret over alien marauders from whom they need protection?

There is here a close analogy to the way foreign nations are portrayed as adversaries and enemies in order to marshal public support or least deference to the governing establishment and its military.
We see this ploy played over and over again with regard to the U.S. and Western demonization of Russia and China as somehow conveying a malign intent towards Western societies. In other words, it’s a case of Cold War and UFOs from the same ideological launchpad, so to speak, in order to distract public attention from internal problems.

However, more worrying still is that there is a dangerous reinforcing crossover of the two propaganda realms. The fueling of UFO speculation is feeding directly into speculation that U.S. airspace is being invaded by high-tech weapons developed by Russia or China.

U.S. lawmakers are demanding answers from the Pentagon about whether the aerial “encounters” are advanced weaponry from foreign enemies who are surveilling the American homeland at will. Some U.S. air force aviators have recently expressed to the media a feeling of helplessness in the face of seeming superior technology.

At a time of heightened animosity towards Russia and China and febrile talk among Pentagon chiefs about the possibility of all-out war, it is not difficult to imagine, indeed it is disturbingly easy to imagine, how optical illusions about alien phenomena could trigger false alarms attributed to Russian or Chinese military incursions.

The stoking of UFO controversy appears to be a classic psyops perpetrated by U.S. military intelligence for the objective of population control. Its aim is to corral the citizenry under the authority of the state and for them to accept the protector function of “our” military. The big trouble is that the psyops with aliens are, in turn, risking the exacerbation of fears and tensions with Russia and China.

With all the Pentagon-assisted chatter, it is more likely that an F-18 squadron could mistake an errant weather balloon on the horizon for an alien spacecraft. And amid our new Cold War tensions, it is but a small conceptual step to further imagine that the UFO is not from outer space but rather is a Russian or Chinese hypersonic cruise missile heading towards the U.S. mainland

Q: (L) Can you tell us any particular way that this chaos is going to manifest?

A: Increased military intervention at all levels.

Q: (L) So despite the fact that Trump was so friendly and always playing up to the military, they really still didn't want or like him because he wasn't a war monger. Is that correct?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And high mucky-muck military guys are basically war mongers.

Q: (Joe) When they increase military intervention at all levels, is that a reference to it being not just foreign, but domestic?

It's amusing how the tables have turned on this. In contrast to the past, the mainstream media is now pushing the narrative that UFOs are real, while the alternative media is more or less unanimously skeptical and convinced it's just another derp state psyop. It rather reminds me of the narrative switch that occurred around March 2020 regarding the threat level posed by covid.

As usual, there's a bit of a lack of nuance on both sides. Just like it's simultaneously possible for covid to be a genetically engineered bioweapon AND for its lethality to be massively overstated for political reasons, so it is possible for there to be an underlying reality to the UFO phenomenon AND for the officialdom "disclosure" to be a self-serving, manipulative psyop.

Yeah.

When the average citizen starts telling me all about the aliens because the News has confirmed it's a now a serious and real thing, I don't know what I'll say...

"Oh? What changed? You didn't listen to me regarding anything else over the years. But now you want to talk aliens? Why should I tell you anything? You're only going to listen to the News for your info and ignore absolutely everything I might offer anyway. At this point I have to wonder if you're even a functioning intelligence and not some kind of biological wind-up toy."

Well, I don't really talk to those people anymore because they were just too insufferable to suffer. So I probably won't say anything.

Things are definitely stirring. I just saw this tweet covered on Yahoo's front online page, so @Woodsman, I figure we all may run into the average citizen showing interest in the topic at some point. - UFO filmmaker releases 46-second video allegedly showing swarm of objects hovering near Navy ship

In terms of my read on the video.

I think it may have actually been taken on the bridge of the ship with the Captain present, instead of in the CIC (Combat Information Center) as the tweet says. At the beginning of the video you have someone tell the "OD" to do something and the person say "yes, sir". The OD, from my experience, would be the Officer of the Deck and they stay on the bridge of the ship with very few exceptions. It could also be the Executive Officer giving the command or the Combat Watch Officer from the CIC, since they can and do sometimes come to the bridge in order to get situational awareness and/or coordinated with the OD. In such a situation with the supposed drones, the Captain and Executive Officer should be on the bridge and/or in the CIC. I wouldn't be suprised if the ship went to General Quarters, which is where everyone on the ships mans specific positions in emergency type situations. The terminology and sounds fit the bridge or CIC of a ship from my personal experience. It is a new class of ship, so it could be configured outside of my experience. Fwiw.

Yeah.

When the average citizen starts telling me all about the aliens because the News has confirmed it's a now a serious and real thing, I don't know what I'll say...

"Oh? What changed? You didn't listen to me regarding anything else over the years. But now you want to talk aliens? Why should I tell you anything? You're only going to listen to the News for your info and ignore absolutely everything I might offer anyway. At this point I have to wonder if you're even a functioning intelligence and not some kind of biological wind-up toy."

Well, I don't really talk to those people anymore because they were just too insufferable to suffer. So I probably won't say anything.

"You don't believe the UFOs are real? What are you, some kind of conspiracy theorist?"

Or maybe even more likely:

"The aliens are here to help! They're an advanced species, they've overcome all of the ethical and moral problems we deal with on Earth ... Any suggestion otherwise is just a paranoid, xenophobic, baseless right wing conspiracy theory."

What if the aliens happen to be Woke… I rather have an alien invasion
I'm fairly convinced at this point that the two are one and the same.

The Woke are today's version of the Nephilim. If you ask them why they are so death-lock intent on destroying the human grip on this planet, they'll have a bunch of tinned answers, but none of them would be the real reason, hidden even from them.

Same reason Hitler didn't really know why he was determined to destroy the Jews. Programming.

Ditto.

Mainstream news last night (here in Western Australia).

It makes sense only if you dig into the Marvel cosmology.

In short: The Eternals are beings created by the Celestials, who created the human race as part of their creative experiments. There is not much more to say about it, except that these celestials may respond to cosmic entities/concepts such as infinity or eternity. If one draws any parallels between what the C's have commented on over the years and the writings of Ibn Arabi, these cosmic concepts can catalog as the names of god.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe differs from the comics, but in that cinematic universe, these cosmic entities are the creators of the Infinity Stones.

I comment this only to mark clear differences so that those who read it can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Back
Top Bottom