Imminent Alien Disclosure?

The UFO talk gains momentum with a recent segment on 60 Minutes. Greer....🤔 Strange dude!

Jacques Vallée & Paola Harris - The Best-Kept Secret (ETP 005)
May 17, 2021 / RT / 1:00:18
Dr. Jacques Vallee and Paola Harris joins us to discuss their new book TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret. A 1945 UFO Crash Retrieval case shorty after the first detonation of an atomic bomb involving witnesses present during the crash who had actually seen the entities after the crash. Official Website: https://trinitysecret.com/ Trinity: The Best-Kept Secret on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/TRINITY-Best-K...

Last edited:
There is no doubt that there is something fishy going on with the current drip-drip of disclosure nuggets by the PTB. Apparently Rich Dolan had a big event interview/lecture last week, featuring Luis Elizondo of CIA counter-intel fame. I haven't seen it because I don't go beyond Dolan's paywall on his site, maybe others here can chime in if they're members. But it just seems a bit off to me, that this group who've denied this notion flat-out for 70 years are suddenly changing tune? Puh-leeze! They're selling, but I ain't buying it.

Maybe the earth-changing events are a little nearer than expected, and they need a little obfuscation event going on to cover this? To be honest I just don't know. What I do know, however, is that I'm not getting all revved-up for a "fascist disclosure", to quote Dolan. If the PTB are putting this much out, then they're obviously covering something far more interesting up. What that entails is where we're at at this moment.

I get the impression from Dolan that he just wants official recognition of the phenomena, and he'll work from there. It'll be a messy effort sorting out the BS, but it's a subject I enjoy so will be happy to put in the effort to report on what follows.

Just as an addendum to my previous post, I'll share this long report on the current disclosure shenanigans from Dark Journalist Daniel Lizst. He offers thorough profiles on Elizondo and Mellon among others, and his musings mesh pretty much with mine, which is that these characters have a terrible track record for veracity and are thus not to be trusted. I also get the impression that he's a little disappointed with Dolan for getting involved in this whole process, but again as stated in my post above I kinda understand why Dolan wants mainstream acceptance and recognition, not to mention acknowledgement.

Yes, I find all of this to be quite curious. My feeling is that it is following the pattern of other changes in our world. Fake pandemic causes real pandemic which leads fake economic collapse to precede real economic collapse. Fake alien disclosure allows the Deep State to get out ahead of the story and control the narrative, before they are forced to deal with real aliens being seen by everyone. They can gin up a bunch of support for the millitary industrial complex to resist the alien threat, when it is actually the MIC which serves the alien invasion and owes much of its vitality to the aliens it is purporting to be protecting us from. It is sort of an inverted version of all the Islamic terrorism the MIC was supposedly protecting us from, which was used as justification for a plethora of national security police state measures, when said Islamic terrorism was actually created by the same MIC as a pretense for giving themselves totalitarian powers. A "victory" over the aliens means brokering some sort of peace treaty with them after displaying some good ol' American shock and awe, which basically allows 4D STS to do whatever it is they do out in the open while giving it a human face.

I've seen a few videos on YT about a TV program featuring Elizondo and his gang and got bored of their not so subtle "it may be Russian or Chinese technology" rhetoric which I found idiotic, especially if UFOs have been around officially for more than half a century. Dolan may probably argue that they have no other choice but one wonders what direction this "military investigation" is leading to. Also, I don't understand why a military testimony is more believable than the millions of civilians through the years and around the world.

Also, I don't understand why a military testimony is more believable than the millions of civilians through the years and around the world.
I suspect this “Military Testimony” fits with the classic Authoritarian program, rather like the Covidian Cult and their blind belief in the “Doctors” settled science.

As far as the civilian testimonies are concerned, the Mainstream media has managed the narrative to the point of near immediate ridicule and disbelief . To paraphrase a comedian whose name has been lost to me, “If there really are Aliens, why do they only show up to Bob Boukie and his cousin Weenie out night fishin’ fer Craw dads?”

Dolan may probably argue that they have no other choice but one wonders what direction this "military investigation" is leading to. Also, I don't understand why a military testimony is more believable than the millions of civilians through the years and around the world.

Yeah, I cannot escape the notion that this is a kind of diversion given what we have to deal with in daily life these days. This isn't a good hill for Dolan to die on, but he's a shrewd bloke, I don't think he's a lost cause on this point. Rather like Grant Cameron and Steven Greer, his heart is in the right place, and I think his upcoming Vol. 3 of Ufo's and the National Security State being written now, well, I think we'll get a much clearer picture of what he thinks in that book. Probably 5 years before it comes out though, (sigh).

I agree about the witnesses idea you mention above. I saw a UFO in 2004, it was a life changing experience. Took me about two years to process the event all told. I really don't understand why a soldier's testimony is given greater value than a civvie, never understood that either. Have they a reason to lie? That's the first question no matter who the witness is. We can surmise that the NSS has so many layers before you get to the real intel (I'm guessing 3/4d Consortium level here), so I doubt there'll ever be a truly trustworthy source revealing anything of value.

However, as I said above, I'm kind of a sucker for this kind of stuff, so I'm all eyes and ears on this for the coming months. between this and Laura's new book I'll be more than occupied in the months ahead.

I have also been wondering about this growing interest and permission of the open discussion on the subject.

I have thought about the whole Russian/Chinese angle and the need for a pretext to increase defense expenditure, but that wouldn't require UFOs, that would just require some good ole false flag somewhere et voila! "we need better protection".

I have also thought about the left leaning ideological take over that the world seems to be undergoing, and an otherworldly threat might be just the kick to "unite" humanity under one banner. Or an otherworldly visitor might be received with open arms because diversity and inclusion.

On the other hand, I think the times might necessitate this to be an official truth, if the approaching wave is bound to cause some veil thinning between densities, it might behoove them to start to officialize the truth about our condition and the real rulers of earth ahead of its approach. and seeing how easy it was to convince everyone that wearing a mask was for their own good and a compassionate act, I am not so sure anymore that people would jump up and rebel against the sudden declaration that "by the way, we're meant to be obedient to these guys, they've been around for thousands of years and so we owe them our lives" or whatever.

We've heard scores of stories from space brothers who are here to help us being given to contactees, would it be surprising if they decided to use that on a global scale and that most people would buy it?

On the other hand, I think the times might necessitate this to be an official truth, if the approaching wave is bound to cause some veil thinning between densities
I've been unable to find any reliable data of any increase in UFO signtings/paranormal phenomena in recent years but one may suppose that it is the case, and the PTB's attempts to control the narrative are to be expected. The current narrative is directed towards the mind-hive religion of "science" and technology, and the best saviors/prophets are super advanced alien robots who avoided global warming, corona virus and patriarchy, and who worship physicality.

I've been unable to find any reliable data of any increase in UFO signtings/paranormal phenomena in recent years but one may suppose that it is the case, and the PTB's attempts to control the narrative are to be expected. The current narrative is directed towards the mind-hive religion of "science" and technology, and the best saviors/prophets are super advanced alien robots who avoided global warming, corona virus and patriarchy, and who worship physicality.
And who can probably ensure that we'll live forever as transhumans, and have vaccines for all the ills, and the solution to all racism.

The transgender phenomenon can be seen through the viewpoint of the technocratic transhumanist viewpoint, or at least as a part of it IMO. If people are okay to see their chidren undergo deshumanising surgery and a lifetime of hormonal treatments, and they see their brain being connected to computers as desirable (Musk's neuralink's for instance) then perpetual gene-altering vaccinations are nothing in comparison, just another manifestation of "progress".

Are we subjected to a Glasnost 2.0? If we are it seems plausible the complete violent artificiality of all Covid and Trans, BLM and in specific Critical Race theory movements. Not only that, but think from how many directions the one liner ‘Normal will no longer be normal’, will become obvious to so many categories of people, that it will become the new normal, and no one will question it.
I must say..... wow. Well played.

Back
Top Bottom