Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Unless I missed something this is not news. The black vault has been around for decades. The stuff that they did not black out is pretty crazy. It's been awhile but the weirdest stuff I remember was classification of different types of alien races. There is a ton of info to dig through, some of it is just completely black pages.

It's interesting that the NYP reported that. Has anyone taken a look through the files?
Here’s one document about a particular curiosity I've always had: crop circles.

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/casefiles/matthewriot/psitech-cropcircles.pdf

Spoiler alert: it includes alternative timelines and “manipulation”.
Viewers discretion is advised.;-)

A few excerpts:
Crop circles are purposefully created by a collection of alien races who appear to be capable
time travel. The pictographs serve primarily as reference markings and for ‘event line‘ orientation.

Crop circles are not symbols intended as a “message to man." These deliberately created pictographs are Signposts, or reference marks produced by aliens moving in space and time (back and forth/in and out), who are monitoring the course of event trajectories, (in a state space analysis sense), on Earth.

At least twelve different species of extraterrestrials, all from different points of origin, use and
recognize these unique "signatures."

[...]

Strongly associated with these observing missions, are indications that an intelligent agency is/has
been intervening in human affairs at critical junctures--certain key historic events indeed seem to have been manipulated.

This agenda is attached to the overriding idea of “building a metaphoric structure, the foundation of which spans the time continuum"--rather than with the idea of “engineering” a set condition, or conditions, “up ahead", in a linear time sense.

Unless I missed something this is not news. The black vault has been around for decades. The stuff that they did not black out is pretty crazy. It's been awhile but the weirdest stuff I remember was classification of different types of alien races. There is a ton of info to dig through, some of it is just completely black pages.

Sometimes it is tedious work to find information.

The Black Valut
The CIA claims they have now provided all the information on UAP they have, though there is no way to know that’s true.

“Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA’s holdings,” Greenwald promised in a statement on his website.

Veeery interesting:
That headline looks exciting!

But then you follow through to the cited documents and the story becomes less clear.

On Bragalia's website, he explains that the released documents contain descriptions of novel materials US scientists and contractors have indeed been working on in past decades, but they contain no reference to crashed UFOs/UAPs, much less 'confirmation' that the Pentagon or related organizations are, or ever have been, in possession of such.

Bragalia writes:

The information provided in the FOIA response seems to represent reports that are directly relevant to what was learned from the study of the UFO debris, and how insight gained from those studies might be applied in the future, but does not include a detailing of the found debris itself. [My emphasis]

Disappointingly, the reports do not include much of what was requested, such as a physical description and the composition of the material, the origin of the material, and the names of the involved scientists. That remains classified. But technical pursuit areas derived from the study of those materials (i.e. invisibility, energy concentration, light speed control, intelligent metal) were, in part, released. The released documents help to inform us of the potential applications of the materials, but do not offer deep insight into precisely what the debris is made of. They speak of "recent experiments" that "provide new concepts" and of "theoretical developments that might result in new materials." The DIA believes it is being responsive to the FOIA request by acknowledging UFO debris, its storage by Bigelow, and by identifying areas of future applications of these materials without having to actually name responsible parties, of what elements the material is comprised, how it is processed, etc.

The reports don't just "not include much of what was requested," they don't state or otherwise imply that the materials the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), or its predecessor, the Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Applications program (AAWSA), or related agencies and private contractors, have been working on are based on UFO/UAP debris or research. As such, they do NOT "acknowledge UFO debris."

The author is inferring that because what they released to him in response to him explicitly requesting such information were portions of detailed reports about a variety of theoretical (and, to some extent, presumably, applied) 'cutting edge' technological innovations, which he presumes are 'alien-inspired'!

Maybe he is correct to do so. Maybe this is the best answer one can hope to receive from officialdom in terms of 'positive confirmation'.

'Disclosure', as usual, remains opaque!

VISIONS OF A PARALLEL WORLD

I happen to trust the life’s work of Vallee implicitly. Without him, there would have been no Close Encounters of the Third Kind designation, film, or anything else. I believe his main hypothesis that there remains in place and on planet earth a Control System of something beyond this physical and dimensional realm which seeks to order things here, and that it has ranged in classification of everything from elves and sprites and gnomes to now aliens and all else in the hyperspatial realms: you can include poltergeist activity, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Mothman, pretty much anything you’d like to throw at the wall. And that most definitely includes the spiritual, very much up to and including the demonic, which may, when all is said and done, be at the bottom of all of this:

PASSPORT TO MAGONIA

VISIONS OF A PARALLEL WORLD

I happen to trust the life’s work of Vallee implicitly. Without him, there would have been no Close Encounters of the Third Kind designation, film, or anything else. I believe his main hypothesis that there remains in place and on planet earth a Control System of something beyond this physical and dimensional realm which seeks to order things here, and that it has ranged in classification of everything from elves and sprites and gnomes to now aliens and all else in the hyperspatial realms: you can include poltergeist activity, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Mothman, pretty much anything you’d like to throw at the wall. And that most definitely includes the spiritual, very much up to and including the demonic, which may, when all is said and done, be at the bottom of all of this:

PASSPORT TO MAGONIA

Hi @Ocean. This is a pdf that requires me to first download in order to read it. Could you provide a brief synopsis of what this document entails? It could be something of value but if there is no synopsis I’m most likely going to skip it

That book is still under copyright, so sharing a PDF copy would be illegal which we do not endorse or tolerate here. We would ask that you refrain from illegal sharing of copyrighted materials.
Sorry, I didn't realise that.

U.S. intelligence agencies have 180 days to tell Congress what they know about UFOs​

1615473780416.png

U.S. Intelligence agencies have 180 days to disclose information on what they know about UFOs thanks to the COVID-19 relief bill.
Screenshot/CNN Website

U.S. intelligence agencies have 180 days to reveal what they know about UFOs to Congress.

A $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and funding bill signed into law by former President Donald Trump began a 180-day countdown for the director of National Intelligence and the secretary of defense to provide "an unclassified report about "unidentified aerial phenomena," according to CNN's Harmeet Kaur.

US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill pic.twitter.com/t7CNhGWUhR
— CNN (@CNN) January 11, 2021
According to Kaur, the report was included in the "committee comment" section of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021 that included the coronavirus relief and spending bill.

That report must contain detailed analyses of UFO data and intelligence collected by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and the FBI, according to the Senate intelligence committee's directive," Kaur wrote.
In addition, the committee is requesting to know "potential national security threats" the UFOs could pose. Any connection the nation's adversaries could have, associated with such activity, should also be included in the report, Kaur said.

Previously, the Pentagon had released to the public videos in 2004 and 2015 highlighting "unidentified aerial phenomena," according to Kaur.
It's no secret Congress and the Pentagon have been interested in UFOs for many years, paving the way for the recent report to be placed at the forefront in providing information on these encounters.
"The former head of the program Luis Elizondo told CNN in 2017 that he personally believes 'there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone,'" Kaur said.

Back
Top Bottom