Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Perhaps you can find and buy what ever you are looking for at this site
Hi Kay Kim. Got a reply from Kay Biotech Pvt Ltd. I didn't actually go to their website but asked for best quote and they were the ones that replied.
100 tablets....£10.00 UK Sterling
Shipping £33.00
Paypal. £2.50
Total £45.50.

The gentleman was very helpful and said not to worry about UK customs as he would mark it as gift.?????????.

I'll just have to wait and see if they turn up. The tablets themselves were as cheap as chips. Amazing transport costs
Thank you again for taking the time to send me that website, much appreciated.

To my surprise my order of the veterinary Ivermectin intended for horses came through without problems. Three huge 'syringes'!

Can anyone tell me the correct way to use it, and how to measure the correct dose for humans? I found one description in one of the reviews on Amazon but I'm not sure how reliable that is.

To my surprise my order of the veterinary Ivermectin intended for horses came through without problems. Three huge 'syringes'!

Can anyone tell me the correct way to use it, and how to measure the correct dose for humans? I found one description in one of the reviews on Amazon but I'm not sure how reliable that is.
That depends on what concentration the paste is - should be written on the package. Maybe post a photo of that and we can take it from there.

Depends on the concentration, mine (made in Chile) has 14 mg of Ivermectin per 1 ml. The dosage for 70 k of weight is 1 ml which is just a little more than my weight but I understand at that level it is hard to OD on Ivermectin. As an oral gel that taste like apples, well you just consume it orally 🍏🍎🍏🍎. You should carefully prevent the syringe from becoming contaminated and store in a cool dry place between 15-30 Celsius away from light and use the contents within 3 months after breaking the seal.

The gentleman was very helpful and said not to worry about UK customs as he would mark it as gift.?????????.
I recently purchased 200g of ivermectin and 1kg of HCQ and it arrived labelled as something completely different as well. Chinese sellers are quite creative when it comes to making sure orders go through customs without issues - which works to our advantage :-)

In this article, Mercola interviews Dr. Zelenko and summarizes a health protocol which unifies tips from Judy Mikovitz, Thomas Levy and others. Here's the relevant part:

How to Protect Your Health Post-Jab​

If you or someone you know or love got the COVID jab and now have serious regrets, there are definite strategies you can use to protect your health.
It appears if you made it through the first three months OK, then your risk for blood clots is likely radically diminished. To counteract excessive clotting, an anticoagulant may be appropriate. A natural alternative with great promise is n-acetyl cysteine (NAC), as it has both anticoagulant13 and thrombolytic effects,14 meaning it may both prevent clots and break up clots that have already formed. Obviously, do not get any more booster shots.
In the subacute phase, your No. 1 goal will be to avoid ADE. The key to this is to avoid triggering a pathogenic immune reaction, and the only way to do that is to implement some sort of prophylactic protocol, i.e., a COVID, common cold and influenza prevention protocol.
This is especially important for anyone that has received the COVID jab as they are at a high risk of having complications and are under the false impression that they are “protected” when actually they are at increased risk now that they got the jab and need to take extraordinary precautions.
Any symptoms of upper respiratory infection should also be treated immediately, not later. COVID is a multi-phase disease. The first phase is the viral phase, which lasts five to seven days. This is when it’s most easily treated. After Day 7, the disease typically progresses into the inflammatory phase, which requires different treatment.
Zinc supplementation is an important component for prevention and early treatment in the viral stage, as it impairs viral replication. You need to take it with a zinc ionophore, however, such as quercetin, EGCG (green tea extract), hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin.
“The majority of the COVID protocols focus on inhibition of our RNA virus replication. What that means is that for a virus to make copies of itself, it needs to enter the human cell. In the case of RNA viruses, all the COVID, coronaviruses and even the influenza viruses, they use a common pathway called RNA dependent RNA polymerase. That's a very important enzyme.
That enzyme is what makes copies of the viral genetic material, which then enables for new viruses to be formed and spread. So, if you inhibit the viral RNA replication process, you'll eliminate viral spreading, viral growth. The beautiful thing about what we found with zinc is that zinc inhibits this enzyme extremely well, if there's another zinc [molecule] inside the cell.
But zinc cannot really get into the cell on its own. That’s where the concept of zinc ionophores come in. Zinc ionophores opens the door in the cell membrane and allows for zinc to go from outside of the cell, to inside of the cell. And when you increase the concentration of zinc inside the cell, then it can effectively inhibit this enzyme, stopping most if not all, coronaviruses and influenza viruses from replicating.”

If you want to use either hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin and live in a state that restricts their use, look for online telehealth options. The American Frontline Doctors is one resource. They only charge $90 for a consultation and you will be able to get the prescription that you need. Do not use Ivermectin from veterinary sources as it may be contaminated and is not designed for human use.

In addition to zinc and a zinc ionophore, you also need to optimize your vitamin D level. The range you’re looking for is 60 ng/mL to 80 ng/mL year-round. The appropriate dose of oral vitamin D3 is the dose that gets you within that range.
Vitamin C is another important component, especially if you’re taking quercetin, as they have synergistic effects. To effectively act as a zinc ionophore, the quercetin needs vitamin C.

In an effort to make it easier for patients, Zelenko has developed an oral supplement that contains all four: vitamin C, quercetin, vitamin D3 and zinc. It’s called Z-Stack and can be purchased on zstacklife.com. For a downloadable “cheat sheet” of Zelenko’s protocol for COVID-19, visit VladimirZelenkoMD.com

The take-home message here is that if you’ve gotten the jab, consider yourself high risk for COVID and implement a daily prophylaxis protocol. This means optimizing your vitamin D, and taking vitamin C, zinc and a zinc ionophore on a daily basis, at least throughout cold and flu season.

It would also be useful to do a daily sauna. Ideally one that can heat up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit. The best saunas are far-infrared and have low EMFs. Sadly, I don’t know any that go to 170 degrees and are low EMF.
I use one that goes to 170 and then I turn it off and turn on the SaunaSpace four near IR bulb system in the sauna and go in for 20 minutes. This practice activates heat shock proteins which will help remove the spike proteins and improve other damaged proteins in your body.
If you’re low risk for COVID and have not been vaccinated, make sure you have these items on hand and begin treating at the very first signs of cold or flu symptoms.
Strategies to Lower Risk in Those Who Received COVID Jab
Nebulized hydrogen peroxide 0.1%Daily or more frequently if needed
NAC (N-acetyl Cysteine)500 mg once a day
Zinc15 mg once a day
Vitamin C500 mg once a day or 250 mg twice a day
Eliminate ALL vegetable (seed) oilsGoal is zero
Vitamin DMost adults need 8000 IU per day but it is imperative to check blood levels 60-80 ng/ml or 100-150 nmol/l
Daily sauna20 minutes at 170 degrees will help destroy spike proteins
Time restricted eatingHelps remove spike proteins through autophagy
Seek to eat organic only foods, especially avoid the dirty dozenThis will help limit glyphosate intake

Nebulized Peroxide and Other Health Promoting Measures​

In addition to NAC (to prevent and break up clots), vitamin D, vitamin C, quercetin and zinc, buy yourself a tabletop jet nebulizer, some saline solution and food grade hydrogen peroxide. You’ll want to dilute the peroxide with saline to get a 0.1% solution.
Due to risks to my personal safety we had to remove the nebulized peroxide videos from the site but they are now up on our sustack site and you can view all of them here
hydrogen peroxide dilution chart

Nebulized peroxide is my personal go-to both for prevention and treatment, regardless of the stage the respiratory infection is in. To learn more, download Dr. Thomas Levy’s free e-book, “Rapid Virus Recovery.” As a preventive measure, simply nebulize every other day. Vitamin C is important here too, as it works as a catalyst for the peroxide. A daily dose of 500 milligrams would likely be sufficient for most.
We were forced to remove all the hydrogen peroxide videos that I had previously posted for liability reasons but fortunately they are all now posted on our Substack site. This is important as, in my view, this is the most important step you can take. I would recommend nebulizing a 0.1% solution every day as indicated in the videos, linked below.
There is no danger in doing it every day and likely there is a health benefit. As Dr. Tom Levy describes in one of the videos below, it seems to help improve your bowel movements, which may be a result of eliminating respiratory pathogens that were having negative impact on your microbiome.

Other important health-preserving strategies include the following:
• Make sure you’re metabolically flexible so that your body can seamlessly transition between burning fat and sugar as your primary fuel. This will allow your innate immune system to function optimally. Time-restricted eating is one surefire way to accomplish this.
• Avoid processed seed oils in your diet, such as sunflower oil, corn oil, safflower oil or avocado oils. All contain high levels of linoleic acid, which impairs your mitochondrial function, and in upper respiratory infections, it's the precursor for the Leukotoxin that occurs in these infections.
• Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure, and include plenty of sulfur-rich foods to keep your mitochondria and lysosomes healthy. Both are important for the clearing of cellular debris, including these spike proteins. You can also boost your sulfate by taking Epsom salt baths.
• To combat the toxicity of the spike protein, you’ll want to optimize autophagy, as this may help digest and remove the spike proteins. Time-restricted eating will upregulate autophagy, while sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins, will help refold misfolded proteins. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal.
It is important that your sauna is hot enough (around 170 degrees Fahrenheit) and does not have high magnetic or electric fields.
• If you’re having post-vaccination symptoms, you could consider:
◦ Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, to stimulate your immune system
◦ Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)
◦ Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways, which are part of your first line of defense against pathogens
◦ Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses
◦ Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver

In this article, Mercola interviews Dr. Zelenko and summarizes a health protocol which unifies tips from Judy Mikovitz, Thomas Levy and others.

It looks like the C's suggestion to delay taking the vaccine if possible was quite right. The longer we wait the more information becomes available about possible ways of counteracting the jab. First we had Gaby's protocol, then Keyhole added his findings regarding ketosis as a mechanism blocking the spike protein production, now we also have this. I'm stocking up on the supplements mentioned there just in case they make functioning without the jab impossible and supplements become hard to get.

And isn't it interesting that so many of the protocols and supplements we've tried over the years are a part of this protocol too? Looks like it's yet another way in which we've been preparing for the current times :wizard:

In this article, Mercola interviews Dr. Zelenko and summarizes a health protocol which unifies tips from Judy Mikovitz, Thomas Levy and others. Here's the relevant part:

His, Dr Vladimir Zelenko, protocols and other information can be found here

That depends on what concentration the paste is - should be written on the package. Maybe post a photo of that and we can take it from there.
The label is ‘Durvet Ivermectin paste’ 1,87%. I checked the calculation from the Amazon comment I mentioned and it seems to be correct. Here’s the comment:
”How many milligrams in a tube??

Answer:If you do the math, the tube contains 6.08 grams of paste or 6,080 milligrams. The percentage of ivermectin in the gel is 1.87%. To derive the milligrams of ivermectin in a full tube you take 6080 x .0187 = 113.696 milligrams of ivermectin per tube. That is enough for a 1250 lb horse. The plunger stem has 28 serrations so when you open a new tube and push the plunger stem up to the first notch each notch thereafter will dispense 113.696 milligrams / 28 or 4.06 milligrams of ivermectin ( Just call each notch equal to an even 4 milligrams worth of ivermectin ). A normal dose ratio for ivermectin is .2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight.”
So, since I weigh ca 61kg that would equal ca 12mg, which equals three notches on the syringe, right?

In the time being, I wanted to rescue from the interview a key supplement to help keep problematical latent viruses from activating in people with chronic inflammatory conditions.
Interesting connection with methylation! No idea that could "balance the playing field".

In that case, one might aswell use a whole methylation protocol:

- TMG - (aim for 3 or 4 grams)
- Choline
- Methylfolate and MethylB12
- Glycine
- 2.5-4 grams creatine to spare methyldonors
I have started taking the above mentioned supplements, but I was curious about TMG and found this:
TMG is a byproduct of sugar beet processing and is a known methyl donor. Through methyl transfers, betaine is derived from choline and subsequent reactions convert betaine to dimethylglycine. Betaine may influence neurological function indirectly via 5-adenosylmethionine synthesis. Animal studies have demonstrated that supplementary intake of betaine had a 2- to 5-fold increase in SAM concentrations. Hyland et al reported increased SAM concentrations to near normal in a patient suffering from 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (an enzyme involved in the regeneration of methionine) deficiency where initial SAM concentration were undetectable.

Methylation reactions and how they relate to the prevention of many diseases such as cancer, heart disease, liver disease and neurological disorders are a growing area of interest for researchers. [...]
When methylation is working properly, homocysteine is quickly converted back to methionine which is then converted to SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), which protects the liver and is a natural antidepressant. [2][3] SAMe then acts as a methyl donor for DNA: when attached to DNA, methyl groups appear protective, preventing mutated genes from expressing themselves. [4] It may improve health, reduce the risk of genetically induced cancers, and slow cellular aging. Factors that decrease methylation include smoking, alcohol consumption, high fat diets and birth control pills.

Multiple studies have demonstrated that medium to high levels of plasma homocysteine are associated with increased risk of heart disease, cerebrovascular disease and peripheral artery disease. In one study, daily treatment with TMG, folic acid and choline normalized homocysteine levels in 17 of 19 patients. [1] TMG lowers homocysteine levels with and without vitamins B12, B6 and folic acid.

Along with cofactors such as vitamins B6, B12 and Folic Acid, TMG is part of a chemical contingent in the body that works against cancer, heart and neurological diseases, and nearly every age-related disorder.

Hey Ant22, could you tell who you ordered ivermectin and HCQ from?

Hey marek760, I bought both ivermectin and HCQ from Xatz Biotech on Alibaba. My contact person was Serena, her email address is serena[at]xatzbiotech.com

I received outstanding service form her. She was extremely organised, communicative and polite, a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. My order arrived in Poland in just over a week via a private courier marked as something completely different to ensure it goes through customs without issues. I hope it helps :-)

Hey marek760, I bought both ivermectin and HCQ from Xatz Biotech on Alibaba. My contact person was Serena, her email address is serena[at]xatzbiotech.com

I received outstanding service form her. She was extremely organised, communicative and polite, a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. My order arrived in Poland in just over a week via a private courier marked as something completely different to ensure it goes through customs without issues. I hope it helps :-)

A quick search on Alibaba for ivermectin or Xatz Biotech did not yield any results.
Before I contact Serena, can you please given some info on the dosage form and price range?
Is this shipping from China?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom