The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!

293 through 296, inclusive, should be included with the Billionaire Banker series because they contain info about the hidden rulers of the world and their agenda.

The others touch on those topics, but with little to no overlap.
Thank you Laura. Amazon and other websites wrote these novels as "Standalone" in the description. To, keep it in sync with websites and represent the dependency, I put them them "-Extras", even though book numbers here are not strictly correct.
285Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker1Owned
286Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker2Forty 2 Days
287Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker3Besotted
288Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker4Seduce Me
289Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker5Love's Sacrifice
293Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker- Extras1Blackmailed by the Beast
294Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker- Extras2Redemption
295Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker- Extras3The Other Side of Midnight
296Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker- Extras4The Russian Billionaire
290Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Own Me1You Don't Own Me
291Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Own Me2The Russian Don
292Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Own Me - Extras1You Don't Know Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance
I can change, if needed.

Added to the list,

What I might do is interlace these with my current romantic novels reading. It may be interesting to contrast them back to back and it might help with the mental hygiene aspect and as a "golden thread" to walk into the labyrinth.

I finally got through Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment earlier this year and noticed the heavy impact of the story, it's dark and dense, but getting through it fully left one with a sense of accomplishment and that the night was finally over. So, perhaps with these stories, the same is true?

Will report back, thanks so much for the recommendation Laura :)

I do not think making a list under love has been attempted. So I thought I give it a work.

Truth
Knowledge
Learning and Loving
Learning
Forgiveness
Faith through knowledge and strengthen
Sincerity match with awareness
Listening
Meditation (eiriu eolas preferably) excellent results = applied effort & numerator 90° angle posture:; top half bottom half(lotus)
Trust in knowing
Having an understanding of misunderstandings

Nature as is

Truly helping another/sharing of awareness.
Developing compassion
Respect one another by keeping the whole of the person and personality as one remember.
Non identification with negative occurrences/happenings or predator mind impressions external and internal

Non-anticipation non-expectation is non confusions and not being befuddled being at peace( center of ones gravity) or group coherence/awareness.

So, probably not the best timing since this thread just began under Laura's new
Sharing of information. My enthusiasm for parallel learning is not curved patience as ought.

You can skip the sex scenes if you wish, but sometimes, things are revealed there that are essential to the plot. It's best to just read them clinically, I think, and not engage. I can tell you this, some of the depictions or statements about the consortium are quite dreadful and you need to keep some good mental/psychic hygiene.
That sounds intense. The only other book(s) I remember you giving such a stark warning about was Hostage to the Devil, and that was a difficult read. I could only get through the first three cases before I finally had to put the book down. But then again, that was several years ago and maybe I've developed enough fortitude since then to get through a series like this. Having read the Psychopathic God and exposing myself to some of Anna Salters interviews with serial killers, I'll definitely need to steel myself ahead of time in preparation for these books.

Thank you Laura. Amazon and other websites wrote these novels as "Standalone" in the description. To, keep it in sync with websites and represent the dependency, I put them them "-Extras", even though book numbers here are not strictly correct.
292Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Own Me - Extras1You Don't Know Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance
I can change, if needed.
I think a Dark Romances label is needed for these. Probably not 3 - Intense.

What I might do is interlace these with my current romantic novels reading. It may be interesting to contrast them back to back and it might help with the mental hygiene aspect and as a "golden thread" to walk into the labyrinth.
I am going to do the same. I am already doing this with Kerrigan Byrne's Victorian Rebels series. When I think I need a break from the series I switch to Elisa Braden's Rescued from Ruin series. Interestingly, Elisa Braden's series has become easier for me to digest so to speak after reading a few Victorian Rebels series. So, perhaps I am learning to steel myself, which will come in very handy in these interesting times!

Added: I will start reading The Billionaire Banker series after finishing the Victorian Rebels series. Byrne's novels may be good preparation for Le Carre's novels?

Last edited:
I can change, if needed.

The order should be: after "Loves Sacrifice"

The Russian Billionaire
The Other Side of Midnight

You Don't Own Me
You Don't Know Me: The Russian Don

And last, Redemption.

I am going to do the same. I am already doing this with Kerrigan Byrne's Victorian Rebels series. When I think I need a break from the series I switch to Elisa Braden's Rescued from Ruin series. Interestingly, Elisa Braden's series has become easier for me to digest so to speak after reading a few Victorian Rebels series. So, perhaps I am learning to steel myself, which will come in very handy in these interesting times!

Added: I will start reading The Billionaire Banker series after finishing the Victorian Rebels series. Byrne's novels may be good preparation for Le Carre's novels?

Well, the first five are one continuous story, so you probably won't want to break it up. And I think it is kind of important to stick with it because the details of the secret government are scattered throughout these books including the introduction of characters that are important in a later book that you might otherwise forget.

From the preview of Billionaire Banker Series on amazon:
"Not quite, what I really like is taking a woman by force. A dangerous activity likely to end me behind bars, so I am willing to settle for consensual rape. You will meet me in parks and alley-ways, or I will pick you up in my car from a street corner and you will pretend to resist while I overpower and rape you. There will be a bit of pain and sometimes it will involve a little bleeding, but I will never mark your face or leaving any permanent scars. And when I'm finished I will leave you in the gutter to make your own way back. Would that be acceptable to you?"
That certainly makes me feel disgusted just reading it. Like watching those documentaries on ritual child abuse or Marc Dutroux. I certainly don't want to read these books, but I suppose that's a good enough reason to read them. We need to understand even the most demented activities that all take place under the same Earth. As of late, I've noticed I've been very sensitive to anything negative, even violence in movies that never used to bother me, and I wonder if I've become soft and if reading things like this will help 'harden me up' again by learning more about it.
The boxset is on sale now on amazon for $6.99 in the USA.

You Don't Own Me
You Don't Know Me: The Russian Don
I am sorry Laura, this author's book grouping is very confusing. I have couple of questions.
I got the kindle version of "You Don't Own Me" and "You Don't Know Me" and looked at the contents.

"You Don't Own Me" has 2 books and it's title says "You Don't Own Me 1 & 2- Box Set: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (The Russian Don)"
The kindle doesn't have any specific name for book 1 but the book starts with a page
1626265793958.png
but book 2 says it is Russian Don

1626265479997.png
Probably, you meant
You Don't Own Me: Russian Don ( 2 books)
You Don't Know Me (1 book)
or
You Don't Know Me ( 1 book)
You Don't Own Me: Russian Don ( 2books)

Are there any order (based on story line) for Blackmailed by the Beast ?. Or shall I keep it at the very last.

Based on the information, I will organize the series Names, Book Numbers etc.

From the preview of Billionaire Banker Series on amazon:

That certainly makes me feel disgusted just reading it. Like watching those documentaries on ritual child abuse or Marc Dutroux. I certainly don't want to read these books, but I suppose that's a good enough reason to read them. We need to understand even the most demented activities that all take place under the same Earth. As of late, I've noticed I've been very sensitive to anything negative, even violence in movies that never used to bother me, and I wonder if I've become soft and if reading things like this will help 'harden me up' again by learning more about it.
The boxset is on sale now on amazon for $6.99 in the USA.

I just started reading, but people should be aware that the blurb isn't from a main character but from a villain who, at least in the beginning, plays a small role in getting the two main characters together in that the hero has to save the damsel in distress from the villain. Given that this is a romance and is being recommended, I would think the underbelly of the elite is shown through indirect scenes like in the blurb, rather than direct and graphic scenes of explicit violence.

I just started reading, but people should be aware that the blurb isn't from a main character but from a villain who, at least in the beginning, plays a small role in getting the two main characters together in that the hero has to save the damsel in distress from the villain. Given that this is a romance and is being recommended, I would think the underbelly of the elite is shown through indirect scenes like in the blurb, rather than direct and graphic scenes of explicit violence.
Thanks for clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom