Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

It looks like the Veep never read One Minute Manager or took a Dale Carnegie course.

As I noted in my May 19 blog post on why Kamala Harris can't keep staff, she has a record of hiring lousy top people who make things miserable for the lower-level ones (such as a sex-harasser back when she was in Sacramento that she claimed to know nothing about). She also treats staff badly, with sudden pay cuts and layoffs and demands for volunteers, which has got to be bad for morale. Worst of all, she has a chaotic management style, blaming staffers for her own shortcomings, and not allowing staff to do their jobs because the only staffer who matters is apparently her sister Maya, who appears nowhere in the hierarchy. Who'd want a boss like that?

That's not what he was saying. He was saying that those 'patriots' who have long claimed that a well-armed citizenry is required to prevent domestic government tyranny, and in the same vein, that the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots (those willing to sacrifice themselves to secure liberty against domestic tyranny), and that fundamental to being able to do that is the right to bear arms (2nd amendment), are deluded because AR15s and the like are insufficient for citizens to defeat the govt. They would, rather, need F-15s and maybe some nukes to do it.

It was, however, an idiotic thing to say. Then again, this is mush-brain Biden we're talking about.
No matter from what mush-brain to what mush-brain audience, it does not leave much room to up the ante.

True, we have to take them down now when we still have the numbers.

I think this is accurate. Even in the liberal college town bubble I live in, wokism is quietly hated by many. In the rest of the world it's even more rejected.

As with so much else, the social engineers attempt to create the perception of consensus by making it look like society is divided 50/50. Yet we know they'll always put their thumbs on the scale to make their favored side appear stronger - polling data is just another form of propaganda, as we've seen repeatedly. If things were 50/50, the perception would be that it's 80% woke vs 20% homophobic racist sexist Nazis. That tells me it's at most 20% who are really woke.

I suspect the extraordinarily high reported vaccination numbers are subject to a similar bias. Seems awfully convenient that the vaxxed percentage is supposedly high enough that you should feel like a weird social outcast if you haven't gotten it ... but just low enough that they can continue to argue that herd immunity hasn't yet been reached and the restrictions therefore cannot be fully lifted.

Meanwhile, go in the comments section under any woke YT video and it's a unanimous choir of dissent, contempt, and revulsion. Go in the comments of a COVID propaganda video and it's an endless stream of references to the Mark of the Beast.

Could there be a slow kill intention? Sure. That speculative though. We don't know yet if the vaxx is meant to kill most of the people who take it over the next few years, or if some large percentage dying/getting injured is simply an acceptable tradeoff next to its primary goal, e.g. making people more controllable.

If it's slow kill, it's a WMD. If not, it isn't.
Slow kill it is:

Doctor: Heart Failure From MRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”

Dr Charles Hoffe MD, in his latest update of July 6, 2021 is reporting on the disturbing findings in his patients. He says the mRNA vaccines are plugging up thousands of tiny capillaries in the blood of those who took the ‘vaccine.’ Most will die in a few short years from heart failure.

The spike proteins injected, which are designed to be mass produced in the bodies of the vaccinated, are the cause of the clotting, which is having adverse effects on no fewer than 60 percent of people injected.

Slow kill it is:

Doctor: Heart Failure From MRNA Jabs “Will Kill Most People”

Dr Charles Hoffe MD, in his latest update of July 6, 2021 is reporting on the disturbing findings in his patients. He says the mRNA vaccines are plugging up thousands of tiny capillaries in the blood of those who took the ‘vaccine.’ Most will die in a few short years from heart failure.

The spike proteins injected, which are designed to be mass produced in the bodies of the vaccinated, are the cause of the clotting, which is having adverse effects on no fewer than 60 percent of people injected.

If this is true... Whether depopulation was the plan or not. There it is.

Back
Top Bottom